Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group (25634 Views)

Ifeanyi Ejiofor Challenges Court Order Declaring IPOB Terrorist Organisation / Ipob Terrorist Demonstration Today In Abia State - video / Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by Nobody: 3:41am On Jul 14, 2017
Cjrane2:

They could have asked The President of Ghana or Cameroon to grant the referendum.When their people control the Nigerian Federal Government. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Who are they deceiving? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
They have heard that Igbo groups are getting ready to submit evidence to ICC, so they are quickly doing uturn and trying to look good and peaceful in the eyes of ICC. They should make sure their followers get the memo that all genocidal actions are off, otherwise if the country explodes with anti-Igbo gebocide on October 1, they should be packing their travelling bags to travel to The Hague for long chats with badass ICC dudes.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by cascarino(m): 3:48am On Jul 14, 2017
ProWalker:

Read through your history in Nigeria.
Azikiwe boy boy to Sir Ahmadu Bello
Ekuweeme boy boy to Shagari
It took the magnanimity of your masters to allow your demigod Ojukwu to come back to his father's home or else he would have die in exiles
They easily killed 3 millions of you and nothing, I mean nothing happened
Read your history boy and you will know the slaves in Nigeria grin
Which Zik is boy to Ahmadu Bello? The same Zik of Africa that is seen as a thin god by Bello and his arewa kinsmen? Or another Zik? Prior to Nigeria's independence the north were nowhere near the Igbos in terms of accomplishment both in education and business they see Igbos as the next to the white man. The people that came a distant second to the Igbos were the Yorubas. That's why the northerns never wanted Nigeria's independence earlier, for the fear of being used as slaves by the more erudite southeasterns. If the Igboman was a slave to the north why then did Chukwuma Nzeogwu kill both the"Reverend" Ahmadu Bello and his brother Tafarawa Balewa?
It's because he saw them as bunch of never do wellers who should be nowhere near the seat of power!
Maybe they didn't tell you that the counter coupe of of July 1966 was carried out by the northerns to SECEDE from the "oppressive" Igbos and form their Arewa Republic until they were advised to rule the Igbos instead of leaving the country by The British. Britain practically fought the civil war for them. Left on their own Nigeria couldn't have defeated Biafra in the war. The only challenge the Igboman has and will continue to have is Britain who has continued to use Hausa/Fulani to checkmate the excesses of the Ndigbo and maintain their phantom " one Nigeria" not the malnourished northerners. They're no match to us.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by DrogoG(m): 3:50am On Jul 14, 2017
These Arewa idiots are ridiculous! What have they done eradicate the real terrorist group, Boko Haram (BH) that has been slaughtering them at their own backyard?? What have they done about Fulani terrorists (FT) disguised as herdsmen, who have been slaughtering people in every community they invade in Nigeria??

Boko Haram was created by Arewa youths, and these murderous illiterate imb*eciles have the guts to call IPOB terrorist. What exactly did IPOB do to qualify as a terrorist in these dumb Arewa brains? Are IPOB members armed? Does IPOB go about slaughtering Nigerians like BH and FT?

IPOB only wants to legally leave you terrorist parasitic illiterate imb*eciles to form its own country! IPOB has never attacked or killed anyone, instead, its members usually victims of extra-judicial killing by corrupt authorities, for simply conducting very peaceful protests!!

Arewa morons should fix their terrorism problems in the north first, before calling anyone outside their hell-hole, a terrorist!
Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by uvalued(m): 5:18am On Jul 14, 2017
paBuhari:
Does abo.ki get sense?
#IStandWithIpob

am wondering oh one one hand you want them labelled terrorist on another u want them referendum...duh so they can call UN to give boko haram a refrendum tooo :a
Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by gGGODDd(m): 5:49am On Jul 14, 2017
Leonbonapart:
These arewa b*staards are beginning to turn themselves into comedians. Maybe they think the fulani president presides all over the world

Fulani herds men are there, boko haram also and they have never raise their voice against them nor condemn their actions.... No wonder nothing good come from the north

Bunch of beggers
They r bunch of beggars but they've been ruling, dominating, oppressin n suffocating you nonbeggers for ages now to d point u nonbeggers now cry for secession. how that shit feel my man? been oppressed by beggers

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by ProWalker: 6:00am On Jul 14, 2017
cascarino:
[s]Which Zik is boy to Ahmadu Bello? The same Zik of Africa that is seen as a thin god by Bello and his arewa kinsmen? Or another Zik? Prior to Nigeria's independence the north were nowhere near the Igbos in terms of accomplishment both in education and business they see Igbos as the next to the white man. The people that came a distant second to the Igbos were the Yorubas. That's why the northerns never wanted Nigeria's independence earlier, for the fear of being used as slaves by the more erudite southeasterns. If the Igboman was a slave to the north why then did Chukwuma Nzeogwu kill both the"Reverend" Ahmadu Bello and his brother Tafarawa Balewa?
It's because he saw them as bunch of never do wellers who should be nowhere near the seat of power!
Maybe they didn't tell you that the counter coupe of of July 1966 was carried out by the northerns to SECEDE from the "oppressive" Igbos and form their Arewa Republic until they were advised to rule the Igbos instead of leaving the country by The British. Britain practically fought the civil war for them. Left on their own Nigeria couldn't have defeated Biafra in the war. The only challenge the Igboman has and will continue to have is Britain who has continued to use Hausa/Fulani to checkmate the excesses of the Ndigbo and maintain their phantom " one Nigeria" not the malnourished northerners. They're no match to u[/s]s.

I don't read trash like this.
You were not taught how to paragraph in school?

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by Leonbonapart(m): 6:36am On Jul 14, 2017
gGGODDd:
They r bunch of beggars but they've been ruling, dominating, oppressin n suffocating you nonbeggers for ages now to d point u nonbeggers now cry for secession. how that shit feel my man? been oppressed by beggers
Igbo has never be under them and never subject to them... that's why th hatred is there
a Jew is a Jew
Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by Leonbonapart(m): 6:38am On Jul 14, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Pls do not call us bastards because we are born by parents joined under union of holy matrimony; unlike the real BASTARDS who are being bred like animals in baby factories and produced by (99.9%) Olosho mothers.
shut up your mouth.... What's your plan against two most deadly terrorist of all time ravaging and killing your people.
don't come here and wail!!! Nairaland is just a website

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by Leonbonapart(m): 6:39am On Jul 14, 2017
APCsupporter:

are the ipoop monkeys not worse? the bastards that believe they can use biafran passport and that Israel, America and Russia have given Nigeria an ultimatum to free biafra? what could be more stupid and foolish?

bunch of drug traffickers. no wonder only drugs come from the south east
you didn't even make a point so there is no point answering you

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by Ugwoji101(m): 6:45am On Jul 14, 2017
AREWA YOUTHS......bUNch OF MsCReANTs,RAG tAGs,nOnenTITIeS,RAgga MUfins aNd taBuLaRasa's.
Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 14, 2017
Yyeske:
When is he organizing the referendum the arewa youths now want done in peace

l think you should go and ask him,he is currently in umuahia, you don't need any long protocol to see him
Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by LastSurvivor11: 7:26am On Jul 14, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

The real idiots are the animals that insist on remaining in the zoo even when the gates have been left wide open for them to escape.

E pain this boko haram

4 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by engrchykae(m): 8:07am On Jul 14, 2017
safiaapussy:

Flatheaded Isreal wants to have an opinion here too.

stick it in your ass boi!
since your moniker states that you are a pussy,who am i to object.hausas and igbos are colonizing you in lagos and you are forming nice and accommodating like the ostrich.lazy fearful coward of the county.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nnamdi KANU said when he talks, the zoo trembles.

And it's evident by the sleepless night these Arewa Youths have been having over IPOB.

Na wa,
No Nigerian can command the honest, unalloyed followership NnamdiKanu commands.
Envy won't take the Arewa guys anywhere.
Somebody should help me tell them that.

But they will not listen undecided

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by kechywillz(m): 9:30am On Jul 14, 2017
In this situation,arewashit are the supposed terrorist organisation,for issuing threat to group of people to exit a particular region is a terrorist taunt
Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 14, 2017
My Dear Nairaland People you all have not asked one pertinent question who are these Arewa Youths and who do they represent.l ask this because seriously hmmm there is motive and invested interest.Make we no dey kill ourselves ontop matter wey na smoke screen to take hood wink the people while them dey thief/steal money more and more and our future totally dey go o.
Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by paBuhari(m): 10:03am On Jul 14, 2017
uvalued:

am wondering oh one one hand you want them labelled terrorist on another u want them referendum...duh so they can call UN to give boko haram a refrendum tooo :a
You dey mind mumu people? Make dem call UN to organize referendum for boko haram first.
Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by APCsupporter: 10:11am On Jul 14, 2017
Leonbonapart:
you didn't even make a point so there is no point answering you

who are you?

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by BiafraIShere(m): 11:07am On Jul 14, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
We yorubas support them 100 percent.although I think they have done nothing wrong to label then terrorist but because it's northerners and northerners are our brothers.
So I will support my brothers.
United state of lagos loading.
Ipob beware.
United states of biafra beware.
United states of. Arewa beware.
Oduduwa nation beware we are not joining you people because you are disgracing us with your dirty and ritualist lifestyle.

United states of lagos is laoding.
It will be a small but mighty country
You're smart, why will you guys allow cave dwellers from olumo rock and those red roof mud houses to share the wealth of Lagos with you when you can easily become Africas first developed city state like Singapore or Hong Kong. If I'm awori I'll not allow others to come and exploit us when they have nothing to offer!

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by oyatz(m): 11:42am On Jul 14, 2017
IPOB should be happy, Biafran UN sponsored referendum is getting the support of the Northeners.
Igbo kwenu!

Cjrane2:

They could have asked The President of Ghana or Cameroon to grant the referendum.When their people control the Nigerian Federal Government. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Who are they deceiving? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by oyatz(m): 11:44am On Jul 14, 2017
The thread is about Biafra, not Lagos.

BiafraIShere:
You're smart, why will you guys allow cave dwellers from olumo rock and those red roof mud houses to share the wealth of Lagos with you when you can easily become Africas first developed city state like Singapore or Hong Kong. If I'm awori I'll not allow others to come and exploit us when they have nothing to offer!
Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by Ukaegbuagbaieni: 1:23pm On Jul 14, 2017
Change government dey affect their brain, AREWA are coward like bubu

Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by PureMe01: 1:52pm On Jul 14, 2017
ihatesycophant:
You guys want to start what you can never finished. If these Arewa youths declare a seat at home any day believe me more than 15 states would obey the declaration because ample number of them only hear go and not come. The ridiculous thing is that the strangers in the land would also obey for fear of being harmed.
You guys should stop muscle flexing and always remember your loved ones also live in strange land.
arewa youths will enforce theirs with d aid of their political elites but Nnamdi kanu just has to say a word without d backing of none of d igbo political elites and something will happen...dats d real difference which u deeply know inside of u...wat a man this Kanu is!!
Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by PureMe01: 1:56pm On Jul 14, 2017
Yyeske:
Reality is now dawning on IPOBians of the level of their foolishness all the while, they must have that referendum by fire by force but should please leave the north before deadline.
as a Biafran,i say amen to that bro
Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by PureMe01: 1:57pm On Jul 14, 2017
bantudra:

tahh...their biafra is a matter between them and the nigerian army...none of my business...

i just want that they dont include the delta into their madness... angry
is dis image just all u have??
Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by bantudra: 3:59pm On Jul 14, 2017
PureMe01:
is dis image just all u have??

yes..my first photoshop... grin

like it..
Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by PureMe01: 4:05pm On Jul 14, 2017
bantudra:

yes..my first photoshop... grin

like it..
lol...funny dude
Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by bantudra: 4:09pm On Jul 14, 2017
PureMe01:
lol...funny dude

kikikikiki... grin
Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by PureMe01: 4:19pm On Jul 14, 2017
bantudra:

kikikikiki... grin
u said u are urhobo right??
Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by bantudra: 4:27pm On Jul 14, 2017
PureMe01:
u said u are urhobo right??

yea.... grin.....but am the bad type.....even my own mother calls me evil... grin......but she still loves me... grin

am not a bad guy...i just tend to overdo it....

igbos in real life like me...although i can talk very mad... grin
Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by rosebowl01(m): 5:07pm On Jul 14, 2017
paBuhari:
Does abo.ki get sense?
#IStandWithIpob

I don't understand why you people are abusing the aboki's for supporting the same same referendum that you have been agitating for? With all the constant abuse and blaming of other ethnic groups in this country, shouldn't you be happy that they have agreed to "let us separate" from the "zoo"? Or is there something else that you are asking for, whenever you request secession?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM / Photo: The New PDP National HQ... An Abandoned Project? / Budget Drama Continues As Health Minister Disowns Ministry's Budget Propasal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.