Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,647 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Supreme Court Victory: Women In Aso Ebi Welcome Akwa Ibom PDP Chairman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Victory: Women In Aso Ebi Welcome Akwa Ibom PDP Chairman (22701 Views)

Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) / Supreme Court Victory: Orji Uzor Kalu Reacts / See Crowd!! Pictures From Akwa Ibom PDP Campaign Rally In Itu LGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supreme Court Victory: Women In Aso Ebi Welcome Akwa Ibom PDP Chairman by oluwatosin400: 7:01pm On Jul 13, 2017
Women groups are seen dancing at Ibom International Airport, in anticipation of the arrival of the Akwa Ibom State PDP Chairman, Obong Paul Ekpo from Abuja.

The Supreme Court,on Wednesday declared Senator Ahmed Makarfi, Chairman of the Peoples Democratic party, PDP.

With the apex court?s ruling, Mr Makarfi?s position as chairman of the caretaker committee of the PDP has been restored, while senator Ali Modu Sheriff ceases to be the party?s chairman.

See photos below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/13/supreme-court-victory-women-in-aso-ebi-welcome-akwa-ibom-state-pdp-chairman-at-the-airport-photos/

c

Re: Supreme Court Victory: Women In Aso Ebi Welcome Akwa Ibom PDP Chairman by EgusiSoup: 7:12pm On Jul 13, 2017
Come 2019 we shall collect the mistake.

Atiku/Ibori2019

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Victory: Women In Aso Ebi Welcome Akwa Ibom PDP Chairman by Okoroawusa: 8:56pm On Jul 13, 2017
EgusiSoup:
Atiku/Ibori2019
u well?

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Victory: Women In Aso Ebi Welcome Akwa Ibom PDP Chairman by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:58pm On Jul 13, 2017
EgusiSoup:

Atiku/Ibori2019
Its now SARAKI AND IBORI FOR 2019

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Victory: Women In Aso Ebi Welcome Akwa Ibom PDP Chairman by Ugoeze2016: 10:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
cheesy
Re: Supreme Court Victory: Women In Aso Ebi Welcome Akwa Ibom PDP Chairman by Cutezt(m): 10:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
tongue

Akwa ibom, beautiful people, I can't forget the day I was sitting 2 steps away from udom, he brought in only 1 security guard from akwa ibom down to Lagos, and the guard was not even staying near him, he was in the next room, accompanied by all his commissioners, humble people in my opinion, the 2 days we spent under the same room was all laughter..

The treatment they were giving him ehnnnn, to become governor begin hungry me

EgusiSoup:

Atiku/Ibori2019
Meanwhile, learn
HOW TO GET FREE 750 MB FOR EVERY N200 RECHARGE ON ETISALAT

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Victory: Women In Aso Ebi Welcome Akwa Ibom PDP Chairman by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
SS women no dey shame @ all

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Victory: Women In Aso Ebi Welcome Akwa Ibom PDP Chairman by holatin(m): 10:05pm On Jul 13, 2017
this land is not for sale.

Beware of my step son seuun and his friend lalastiklala

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Victory: Women In Aso Ebi Welcome Akwa Ibom PDP Chairman by topedopechef(m): 10:05pm On Jul 13, 2017
THE ROARING LION OF AN OBDURATE COUNTRY AND ITS JILLION ENIGMAS

©copyright
Tope Omogoroye

Gunshots can be heard from every corner of the city and��‍♂,i said to my self oh God this is the very day we have all been working to avoid,the battle for Nigeria's heart� has begun,this was as a result of the early morning maelstrom which was brought by the marauding acts of heavy guns wielding militias,both old and young where seen running for their dare lives����‍♀ i was hiding in a corner and silently offering prayers to God for safety,not too long I saw a man approaching me,he was clothed in military trousers, red top,also having a read headgear and a black coloured cloth as a mask on his face,he was holding an Ak-12 which is of the 2012 RPG series,the realization struck me that he was certainly going to fire a shot at me,i started searching for an escape route, but by this time it was too late,he was already close to get a clear shot,our eyes looked and as he was about to fire i saw saw beams of triumph in his eyeballs, and i let out a loud and clear cry of fear.(©copyright Tope Omogoroye)
I jolted on my bed and and almost immediately my alarm⏰ let out its daily funny sound as if to confirm that it was actually a dream.(©tope omogoroye)
It is postulated that dreams are succession of ideas and emotions which usually occurs involuntarily in the mind,but my question is does the dream as an underlying message,i hope not.
I need no prophet nor a oneirologist to explain what led to my dream,for have been inundated with the enigmas of Africa's most populated and most populous country ��Nigeria��,the roaring of the Lion of the East, Mr Nnamdi kanu,the Elephant of the North that is about to charge,the arewa youths coalition, all this challenges can be said to be accípite sítis,we still have insecurity, terrorism, unemployment, corruption, power failure, among others........to be continued

©copyright
Tope Omogoroye
Protected by:Literary Freelancer's Association of Nigeria

Watch out for the full text where i will be discussing

Biafra
Arewa order to igbos
And make my conclusion on if the country is truly obdurate
And i will reveal the divine message from the heavens about The President, and The country as a whole

Release date 16/07/2017

✍�Tope Omogoroye

Facebook...... tope Omogoroye
Twitter..... tope dopecheg

#ilovenigeria

To be continued.......

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Victory: Women In Aso Ebi Welcome Akwa Ibom PDP Chairman by Moneytize: 10:07pm On Jul 13, 2017
Lol...dem go sew aso ebi just because of a court pronouncement. Im sure millions must have been released to sew those clothes. (According to dem dem) grin

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Victory: Women In Aso Ebi Welcome Akwa Ibom PDP Chairman by Nifeola: 10:07pm On Jul 13, 2017
Ok
Re: Supreme Court Victory: Women In Aso Ebi Welcome Akwa Ibom PDP Chairman by masada: 10:09pm On Jul 13, 2017
misplaced priorities

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Victory: Women In Aso Ebi Welcome Akwa Ibom PDP Chairman by misspineapple(f): 10:10pm On Jul 13, 2017
Watching till 2019
Re: Supreme Court Victory: Women In Aso Ebi Welcome Akwa Ibom PDP Chairman by Generalyemi(m): 10:10pm On Jul 13, 2017
chai.
I RASTA weep for this nation

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Victory: Women In Aso Ebi Welcome Akwa Ibom PDP Chairman by emynike2001(m): 10:10pm On Jul 13, 2017
Enjoyment and CELEBRATION will not be complete without this pepper soup meat, pls accept my humble TOKEN

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Victory: Women In Aso Ebi Welcome Akwa Ibom PDP Chairman by patola080(m): 10:15pm On Jul 13, 2017
ymee:
SS women no dey shame all
dat is wot happen to jobless house wife do you think lawyer or dr will have time for all dis?

5 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Victory: Women In Aso Ebi Welcome Akwa Ibom PDP Chairman by BiafranYouths(m): 10:16pm On Jul 13, 2017
Akap udod

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Victory: Women In Aso Ebi Welcome Akwa Ibom PDP Chairman by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 13, 2017
Nigerians And Celebration Are Like

1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Victory: Women In Aso Ebi Welcome Akwa Ibom PDP Chairman by Nkarchi: 10:25pm On Jul 13, 2017
Hopeless and paid sycophants

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Victory: Women In Aso Ebi Welcome Akwa Ibom PDP Chairman by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:39pm On Jul 13, 2017
Nigeria politics!
Re: Supreme Court Victory: Women In Aso Ebi Welcome Akwa Ibom PDP Chairman by ChangetheChange: 10:57pm On Jul 13, 2017
grin grin grin

APC shot themselves in the foot by trying to use Ali Modu Sheriff to cause confusion in PDP

4 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Victory: Women In Aso Ebi Welcome Akwa Ibom PDP Chairman by daddyrich: 11:00pm On Jul 13, 2017
Ok
Re: Supreme Court Victory: Women In Aso Ebi Welcome Akwa Ibom PDP Chairman by jolomiurenyi(m): 11:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
EgusiSoup:
Atiku/Ibori2019

THIEVES.....
Re: Supreme Court Victory: Women In Aso Ebi Welcome Akwa Ibom PDP Chairman by OgaBuhari: 11:25pm On Jul 13, 2017
EgusiSoup:
Atiku/Ibori2019
whitesoup you don come again? We the Yorubas shall collect our mistake come 2019
Re: Supreme Court Victory: Women In Aso Ebi Welcome Akwa Ibom PDP Chairman by OgaBuhari: 11:28pm On Jul 13, 2017
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin

APC shot themselves in the foot by trying to use Ali Modu Sheriff to cause confusion in PDP
haha savage lol

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Victory: Women In Aso Ebi Welcome Akwa Ibom PDP Chairman by OgaBuhari: 11:35pm On Jul 13, 2017
emynike2001:
Enjoyment and CELEBRATION will not be complete without this pepper soup meat, pls accept my humble TOKEN
hahaha that one dey.
I trust my Calabar and Akwa Ibom Brothers, we no dey dull

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Victory: Women In Aso Ebi Welcome Akwa Ibom PDP Chairman by OgaBuhari: 11:37pm On Jul 13, 2017
BiafranYouths:
Akap udod
that Yoruba impersonator called NtoAkwaIbom won't be happy with your signature

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Victory: Women In Aso Ebi Welcome Akwa Ibom PDP Chairman by BiafranYouths(m): 11:40pm On Jul 13, 2017
OgaBuhari:

He can jump into the lagoon for all we care

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Victory: Women In Aso Ebi Welcome Akwa Ibom PDP Chairman by davidif: 11:56pm On Jul 13, 2017
EgusiSoup:

Atiku/Ibori2019

Ibori??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Victory: Women In Aso Ebi Welcome Akwa Ibom PDP Chairman by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 12:04am On Jul 14, 2017
OgaBuhari:

BiafranYouths:

He can jump into the lagoon for all we care

hahahahahaha kasse mme unam ikod, se iwongho ke ikod iduk itie se mme owo ebangha.

mbok why these Biafran Ipobic Miscreants mention me for here ? I dey give una nightmares ?
don't worry, mbufo ikitte mkpo kangha.
Re: Supreme Court Victory: Women In Aso Ebi Welcome Akwa Ibom PDP Chairman by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 12:10am On Jul 14, 2017
but wait firs why e be say, una onlyn IPOBIC miscreants dey flood thread to celebrate PDP..

this confirms the IPOB is PDP, PDP is Ipob saying...
So na the loss of 2015 pain una reach this level ?? ooohhh mmbom.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagosians Should Expect ‘O To Ge’ Revolution In 2023 – Bode George / Governor Otti Spent ₦‎927 Million On Meals, ₦‎25 Million On Public Schools / Chude Nnamdi Is Being Investigated For Cyberstalking – Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.