Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Why Some Girls Lose Form/shapes When Start Dating Some Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Some Girls Lose Form/shapes When Start Dating Some Guys (677 Views)

Two Curvy Slay Queens Twerking Cause A Stir Online With Their Shapes And Abs / Singer Kiss Daniel Start Dating Fellow Singer Chidimma Ekile / When Is The Right Time For A Girl To Start Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Some Girls Lose Form/shapes When Start Dating Some Guys by Joel3(m): 7:53pm On Jul 13, 2017
research has found out that some girls loses shape and form when dating some guys. I mean they reduce in size and ugly haggard looking and whereas other girls start to fresh with good shape when dating some guys. and the worst part of it is that these girls will rather die than to leave the guys. they become so attached even we people are complaining and against it especially family members.

some people claim its bad sperm or simply put the two blood doesn't matches. why other still believe its some kind of charms.

there are two question to this why they are haggard and why even when other people complained about it still this girls will not back out.

why I am saying this is there is one currently. she use to have good ass and nice shape until she start dating a guy. since then she lost that ass and shape and very haggard. she always go to the guy house everyday.

what's your take.
Re: Why Some Girls Lose Form/shapes When Start Dating Some Guys by VargasVee(m): 7:57pm On Jul 13, 2017
The f--k is bad sperm again
Since when Issit food?

LMAO Nl sha
Re: Why Some Girls Lose Form/shapes When Start Dating Some Guys by 48noble(m): 8:19pm On Jul 13, 2017
no rest of mind
Re: Why Some Girls Lose Form/shapes When Start Dating Some Guys by ekensi01: 8:23pm On Jul 13, 2017
It's sex that cause it. Like eating something that you are not ready for.

God created everybody in a unique way, some where program that after marriage they become a great being but they sell their crowd at a tender age. God help me to keep my virginity going. Amen
Re: Why Some Girls Lose Form/shapes When Start Dating Some Guys by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 13, 2017
My Take is ...

Go back to school, read more books, research your topic, organize your ideas, make your points, present your points perfectly and quit engaging us in conversations like market women!
Re: Why Some Girls Lose Form/shapes When Start Dating Some Guys by Consray(f): 8:34pm On Jul 13, 2017
Too.......much juice

(1) (Reply)

10 Signs That He’s Losing Interest In You / You Don't Need A Girlfriend To Be Happy / Being Hitting The Gym. RATE THE PIC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.