Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

15 Google Search Tips To Make Your Online Life Easier - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 15 Google Search Tips To Make Your Online Life Easier (12914 Views)

29 Hidden Chrome Features That Will Make Your Life Easier / Must-know Google Search Tips & Tricks / Advanced Google Search Tips For Bloggers And Internet Marketers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Google Search Tips To Make Your Online Life Easier by finbarrfino(m): 8:24am On Jul 14, 2017
Lovely tips on increasing search presence, i also share Blogging and SEO tips on my blog...

1 Like

Re: 15 Google Search Tips To Make Your Online Life Easier by 989900: 8:37am On Jul 14, 2017
Back then, the Encyclopedia Britannica was our Google . . . I'd stay hours upon hours reading those, then came Google and YouTube, and limitless is the amount of knowledge you can access.

If you are an info-junkie, this is the best invention ever, in your books (after electricity and the internet).
Re: 15 Google Search Tips To Make Your Online Life Easier by collinslinkis(m): 9:16am On Jul 14, 2017
Why We Should Eat Food Containing Onion Everyday

A particularly valuable flavonoid in onions is quercetin, which acts as an antioxidant that may be linked to preventing cancer. “It also might have heart health benefits, though more studies need to be done,” said Angela Lemond, a Plano, Texas-based registered dietitian nutritionist and spokesperson for the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.

http://foodhux..com/2017/07/why-we-should-eat-food-containing-onion.html
Re: 15 Google Search Tips To Make Your Online Life Easier by stormfather(m): 10:23am On Jul 14, 2017
Sweetguy25:

Go to google images. You will see a camera icon, click on it.

After clicking on the icon, you will be given the option of uploading an image or posting the web link of the image
thanks
Re: 15 Google Search Tips To Make Your Online Life Easier by SIMPLIFIED(m): 10:36am On Jul 14, 2017
Realdeals:
How will the world be without Google? They are virtually tracking everyone especially if you're an Android device user.
Re: 15 Google Search Tips To Make Your Online Life Easier by SIMPLIFIED(m): 10:39am On Jul 14, 2017
stormfather:
How do you picture search on Google?
If I snap a picture of something on my phone how do I use Google to identify it?
download the app GOGGLES from play store you can scan any picture and get the search result

Re: 15 Google Search Tips To Make Your Online Life Easier by paix(m): 11:29am On Jul 14, 2017
Sugarcious:
FTC!! I made it! Back to the topic.

I've used almost every tip outlined above but my worry is that most people use sophisticated mobile phones and surprisingly they ask very dumb questions. Its common with ladies. I don't know why.

U own a smartphone but u aint smart. Isn't waste of resources?
Dat one na PACKAGING!!!!!
Re: 15 Google Search Tips To Make Your Online Life Easier by myked(m): 1:39pm On Jul 14, 2017
[quote author=stormfather post=58437104]How do you picture search on Google?
Even 9ja police don't have a software for this yet

Re: 15 Google Search Tips To Make Your Online Life Easier by RapportNaija(m): 5:12pm On Jul 14, 2017

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

There's More To Blog Monetization Than Adsense (see Proofs) / How To Get 5000 Facebook Friends And Page Likes Using Email Invitation Method / Twitter’s Edit Button Is Rolling Out In The US For Paying Subscribers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.