Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,720 members, 7,813,372 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine (51465 Views)

Toyin Lawani Sits On Pretty Mike's Head In Media Room Hub Photoshoot / Tobi Bakre And Cee-C Cover Media Room Hub Magazine (Photos) / Seyi Law And Daughter, Tiwaloluwa, Cover Media Room Hub Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by aboveonly(m): 7:18am On Jul 14, 2017
CollinsWeGlobe:
May God give me better wife, make i fit settle down serve God well.

My brother, the first thing is for one to give his/her heart to God (Corinthians 8:5), and then serve Him (Matthew 6:33), then good spouse becomes a bonus. What i have personally discovered apart from the aforementioned steps is that God does "pay" those that serve Him with good marriage/family. For He is a REWARDER of them that DILIGENTLY seek/serve Him. (Hebrews 11:6)

Stay blessed!

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by Rebuke: 7:18am On Jul 14, 2017
Divay22:
I can only see a Virtuous woman in her....
God pls make me one some day

Sorry, yhu mean yhu are aspiring/praying to become virtuous woman? Yhu shld be one already.

Well, yhu don't wish for it, yhu discipline yhur self and live by His word to become one.

Stay blessed.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by anigold(m): 7:27am On Jul 14, 2017
Princess4ng:
That is my brother.. Proudly from Akwa ibom state
Dakkada babe I can sight you.. Abadie
Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by ashawopikin(m): 7:29am On Jul 14, 2017
Divay22:
I can only see a Virtuous woman in her....
God pls make me one some day

Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by ashawopikin(m): 7:30am On Jul 14, 2017
CollinsWeGlobe:
wetin go come happen to all d ones wey u don......... grin grin
Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 14, 2017
cleavage oooo..... Vaseline crew over to you.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by Divay22(f): 7:40am On Jul 14, 2017
Rebuke:

Sorry, yhu mean yhu are aspiring/praying to become virtuous woman? Yhu shld be one already.

Well, yhu don't wish for it, yhu discipline yhur self and live by His word to become one.

Stay blessed.
Alright... Thanks cheesy
Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by one4GOD(f): 7:43am On Jul 14, 2017
CollinsWeGlobe:
so you no go serve God well until Him give you 'better' wiffy, shey? grin grin no let Baba God vex ooo otherwise you go tay ooo
Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by Ishilove: 7:44am On Jul 14, 2017
GogobiriLalas:
Got Christ already, just trying to get some side action now...all na for the glory of God
Jesus said we should avoid side action
Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by OtunbaBlack(m): 7:45am On Jul 14, 2017
.e
Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by Divay22(f): 7:45am On Jul 14, 2017
[quote author=ashawopikin post=58437871][/quote]
You don't have to look at me like that grin grin grin grin, I'm fully aware of what i said, and I didn't say it because i want to but i said it because i deeply want to end up as One...

Have a blessed day cheesy
Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by UDIOK: 7:54am On Jul 14, 2017
lailo:
Sarah Ebuk,now Sarah Bassey was a girl we used to do hide and seek game way back in Eket Akwa ibom state,now has turned to a celebrity.Who God has blessed!!!!!!!!!
And you are here typing rubbish...wonder what you are trying to achieve with your s.i.l.y writeup
Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by lonelydora: 8:00am On Jul 14, 2017
Divay22:

Have gat to ask for his help, because without him it might be quiet difficult to be....

And talking about slaying grin grin grin grin I don't slay cheesy

You are a very good girl then. Keep it up. I wish you the kind of virtuous woman in the book of proverbs.

2 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by Nickymezor(f): 8:00am On Jul 14, 2017
He has a pretty wifey... They look good together.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by Otses(f): 8:13am On Jul 14, 2017
Beautiful and blessed family
Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by Sonoyom(m): 8:16am On Jul 14, 2017
Great
Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 14, 2017
When God picks ur call d rest is history. Ride on NatSar. Who d critic freezes help self.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by Gospelcaster(m): 8:55am On Jul 14, 2017
wizod:
God is really using him just as Satan is using Buhari
LMAO..... Gee you really got me laughing.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by ashawopikin(m): 9:04am On Jul 14, 2017
Divay22:

You don't have to look at me like that grin grin grin grin, I'm fully aware of what i said, and I didn't say it because i want to but i said it because i deeply want to end up as One...

Have a blessed day cheesy
then let's get married asap. Me sef I be man of God grin grin
Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by Divay22(f): 9:08am On Jul 14, 2017
ashawopikin:
then let's get married asap. Me sef I be man of God grin grin
Nah... You wee carrupt me tongue

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by collinslinkis(m): 9:14am On Jul 14, 2017
Why We Should Eat Food Containing Onion Everyday

A particularly valuable flavonoid in onions is quercetin, which acts as an antioxidant that may be linked to preventing cancer. “It also might have heart health benefits, though more studies need to be done,” said Angela Lemond, a Plano, Texas-based registered dietitian nutritionist and spokesperson for the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.

http://foodhux..com/2017/07/why-we-should-eat-food-containing-onion.html
Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by Abee79(m): 9:17am On Jul 14, 2017
Nice one. This man knows good thing!

Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by KaptainAfrika: 9:35am On Jul 14, 2017
Loooooooooooooooooooooool nice one. I need to hire his PR Agency.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by holluphemydavid(m): 9:44am On Jul 14, 2017
is good to marry a virtuous woman
Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by tabisegroup(m): 9:47am On Jul 14, 2017
Princess4ng:

Idioke o
This is so cool...at least my sister is here kiss
Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 14, 2017
CollinsWeGlobe:
Will you marry me? can you pray for 2hours?

Can you yourself pray for 2hrs?

To connect to God, u dont have to pray, shaking head and body like someone who has convulsion and rambling nonsense for two hours. God is not man, that needs eye service. If one serve God in truth and spirit. Within 30 -45 mins, u are done with worship and prayer in your room.

Anyways thats how I connect to God and it works perfectly well for me.

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by Funkybabee(f): 10:29am On Jul 14, 2017
Waooooooooh his wife is pretty
Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by Ezionye(f): 11:21am On Jul 14, 2017
Wow. Beautiful couple

His song " is your name in the book of life" haunts me everytime. Powerful song
Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by Abdul3391(m): 11:25am On Jul 14, 2017
Hotshawarma:
are u a siren??
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by enigmaticlion: 11:39am On Jul 14, 2017
Na Pana Pana
Hotshawarma:
are u a siren??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olamide Badoo Gets Tattoo On His Leg, Check It Out / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji / Yemi Alade Buys New Toyota Truck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.