Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine (51470 Views)

Toyin Lawani Sits On Pretty Mike's Head In Media Room Hub Photoshoot / Tobi Bakre And Cee-C Cover Media Room Hub Magazine (Photos) / Seyi Law And Daughter, Tiwaloluwa, Cover Media Room Hub Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by Ugoeze2016: 11:16pm On Jul 13, 2017
Beautiful couple
Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by daeujo: 11:17pm On Jul 13, 2017
divinehand2003:
Wow
Wow
Wow

All I can say is wow wow wow wow wow.
. The ambulance has arrived smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by gseun53(m): 11:26pm On Jul 13, 2017
okay
Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by muller101(m): 11:27pm On Jul 13, 2017
Princess4ng:
That is my brother.. Proudly from Akwa ibom state
really?
Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by princeneyo: 11:36pm On Jul 13, 2017
Disney is lovely
Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by holatimmy(f): 11:38pm On Jul 13, 2017
This is what happens when you marry who is written of you,THE ONE...You both will look so perfect.

The Destiny knows what is good for it,I tell you

6 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 13, 2017
Ra88:
And that short girl SIMI said she stopped doing Gospel music because there is not much fame and money in it unlike circular music.

Funny enough up till now, Simi is not half as popular as Nathaniel Bassey neither does she have the kind of money Nathaniel Bassey has.
Nawa for una ooo. Which Nathaniel Bassey abeg. And who told you he is rich? Fame doesn't equate wealth

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by P0intBlank(m): 11:42pm On Jul 13, 2017
happney65:

You must have taken the same igbo seun kuti took tonight for him to upload the nonesense he uploaded on FB tonight..Who the fuckkkk is nathaniel bassey to simi..I knew him when they started their yeye 30days prayer session on social media..comparing this dude to simi is like comparing Harrysong to Dbanj..Nathaniel koo,Danny Young nii..

I'll take you seriously when Simi has a song on Youtube that has at least 14 million views.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 13, 2017
Ra88:
And that short girl SIMI said she stopped doing Gospel music because there is not much fame and money in it unlike circular music.

Funny enough up till now, Simi is not half as popular as Nathaniel Bassey neither does she have the kind of money Nathaniel Bassey has.

So Simi was a gospel artiste before, no wonder!
Cos I have a song titled "So Fly" by her and I was always wondering if it was her or another Simisola.

Btw, the song "So Fly" was noise to me, lemme delete it now embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 13, 2017
Ebayray:

Cos I have a song titled "So Fly" by her and I was always wondering if it was her or another Simisola.

why do u come alive in the night time only? Is there something I am missing undecided
Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by Kayceenaz(m): 11:44pm On Jul 13, 2017
NollywoodNews24:
There is fame in God. You still be famous if you don't join the world
My sister, I believe the Holy Spirit just spoke through you. There is indeed fame in God! Those who trust, seek, and follow Him are lights of this world and cities that are set on hills that cannot be hidden. Dear friends, God is capable of making you famous in that sphere of life only if you allow Him become famous in your life. Just give Him a chance.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by Divay22(f): 11:48pm On Jul 13, 2017
CollinsWeGlobe:
Will you marry me? can you pray for 2hours?
First question.. nope
Second question.. Can't pray for 2 hours, but can worship for 10 hours..... Worship does it for me.

4 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 13, 2017
Piiko:
why do u come alive in the night time only? Is there something I am missing undecided

I don't have time to come on Nairaland during the day cos I'd be reading. This is the time I come here so I read comments before going to bed.
smiley

Calm down, I'm not an Edo witch cheesy.

3 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by lonelydora: 11:52pm On Jul 13, 2017
Divay22:
I can only see a Virtuous woman in her....
God pls make me one some day

It's you that will make yourself virtuous. God has given you everything you need to make it, why disturb him again?

Desist from slaying attitude and you will be one. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by Divay22(f): 11:57pm On Jul 13, 2017
lonelydora:

It's you that will make yourself virtuous. God has given you everything you need to make it, why disturb him again?

Desist from slaying attitude and you will be one. grin grin
Have gat to ask for his help, because without him it might be quiet difficult to be....

And talking about slaying grin grin grin grin I don't slay cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by dabrake(m): 11:58pm On Jul 13, 2017
I and Sarah were classmates/colleagues back in university. Same department, same level. I remember how many of us do diss her for dating Nathaniel especially the females. Statements like "No be even quality boyfriend. Him dey claim upcoming artiste. Gospel artiste for that matter. Gospel dey sell?"
Then, from nowhere, gospel 'hurricaned' its way into the music industry with Frank Edwards and Nathaniel Bassey leading the revolution and Sarah immediately rose far above our level.
The rest is history.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by Carmal90(m): 12:02am On Jul 14, 2017
lexngtonsteele Is that your best weapon?? For clarity, many people know your hidden secret, am just exposing it for the the few who are unaware of your family predicament. .
I told you you don't have a monopoly of this, though you may be mad, but I bet you am here to cure your madness
Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:03am On Jul 14, 2017
Ebayray:

Phahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You harsh!

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 14, 2017
ferhyntorlah:

Phahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You harsh!

Lmao grin grin, nah I'm not.

The song started with "Na na na na na" etc. One would wonder if it were a gospel song or a break dance music jam.

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by lenghtinny(m): 12:07am On Jul 14, 2017
Ra88:

Na envy go kill you dimwit angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 14, 2017
dabrake:
I and Sarah were classmates/colleagues back in university. Same department, same level. I remember how many of us do diss her for dating Nathaniel especially the females. Statements like "No be even quality boyfriend. Him dey claim upcoming artiste. Gospel artiste for that matter. Gospel dey sell?"
Then, from nowhere, gospel 'hurricaned' its way into the music industry with Frank Edwards and Nathaniel Bassey leading the revolution and Sarah immediately rose far above our level.
The rest is history.

I'm like Awwwww

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:10am On Jul 14, 2017
Ebayray:

Lmao grin grin, nah I'm not.

The song started with "Na na na na na" etc. One would wonder if it were a gospel song or a break dance music jam.

Okay oooo.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by ncoolsome(m): 12:22am On Jul 14, 2017
SalamRushdie:

What's Medilag

where they sell bulk purchase of medicine in lagos,its close to LUTH....

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by ncoolsome(m): 12:27am On Jul 14, 2017
Ra88:

Are u pricewaterhouse,deliotte or Kpmg??when did u carry out the audit or assessment to know each worth..SMi made her chioce,positive or negetive..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by SalamRushdie: 12:42am On Jul 14, 2017
ncoolsome:

where they sell bulk purchase of medicine in lagos,its close to LUTH....

Was he working there in the past ? And if yes did he ever grab there
Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by piagetskinner(m): 12:48am On Jul 14, 2017
this man is truly an inspiration to me

#gospel music fan..music that lifts the soul

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by Nobody: 12:51am On Jul 14, 2017
Divay22:
I can make you a vivacious woman, come to my hotel room for further consultations tongue
Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by XTLikeNat777: 12:51am On Jul 14, 2017
Divay22:

He will if only you are ready

2 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by nobodysmanrob(m): 12:53am On Jul 14, 2017
Nice one
Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by RicoBee(m): 12:54am On Jul 14, 2017
SalamRushdie:

What's Medilag
College of Medicine, University of Lagos

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Tacha Calls Mercy Ambassador Of Black Knuckles And Bleaching / Malaika N200 Million Lekki House Warming: Olubadan, K1, Saheed Osupa Attend / Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.