Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,782 members, 7,813,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine (51468 Views)

Toyin Lawani Sits On Pretty Mike's Head In Media Room Hub Photoshoot / Tobi Bakre And Cee-C Cover Media Room Hub Magazine (Photos) / Seyi Law And Daughter, Tiwaloluwa, Cover Media Room Hub Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by Ishilove: 1:53am On Jul 14, 2017
GogobiriLalas:
I can make you a vivacious woman, come to my hotel room for further consultations tongue
You need Jesus grin
Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by Nobody: 1:56am On Jul 14, 2017
Good morning everybody, please I lost contact with an old friend from the Nigerian Law School in Agbani, Enugu State, in the 2013/2014 session when I was there. Her name is MERCY IDI DANGA. Anyone who has her contacts should please give her mine:07065357351 and 08107490958....thanks everyone
Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by MadCow1: 2:04am On Jul 14, 2017
Congrats to Nathaniel Bassey on his newly acquired fame.

I can't say I didn't figure it out from day one what he was up to, but I definitely underestimated how big that hustle will blow.

Now all he has to do is sit back and watch the money pile up whilst turning that "Oluwa Ogogoro" event (or whatever that shiit was called) into a yearly thing to keep the hustle rolling for a few more years to come before it wears out on his followers.

Whilst others are busy singing for free in churches, putting out CD's with no pre-marketing, this Nigga literally promoted his album on Social Media for a Month prior to dropping it. grin Now his marketer in Alaba will talk to him with the same respect they give to non-gospel mainstream artistes and Churches all over will be queuing up to book the Nigga for Crusades and such.

He definitely is an inspirational hustler and I have nothing but respect for his hustle. There is so much to be learnt from this Guy. Sometimes all you have to do is think outside the box.

#GetPaidBro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by VickyRotex(f): 2:27am On Jul 14, 2017
dabrake:
I and Sarah were classmates/colleagues back in university. Same department, same level. I remember how many of us do diss her for dating Nathaniel especially the females. Statements like "No be even quality boyfriend. Him dey claim upcoming artiste. Gospel artiste for that matter. Gospel dey sell?"
Then, from nowhere, gospel 'hurricaned' its way into the music industry with Frank Edwards and Nathaniel Bassey leading the revolution and Sarah immediately rose far above our level.
The rest is history.

A great example of "Do not despise the days of Humble beginning"
#Surulere

4 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by wizod(m): 2:57am On Jul 14, 2017
Hotshawarma:
are u a siren??
he is among d brainless nairalanders
Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by wizod(m): 2:58am On Jul 14, 2017
God is really using him just as Satan is using Buhari
Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by rexbuton: 3:17am On Jul 14, 2017
Divay22:
I can only see a Virtuous woman in her....
God pls make me one some day

I read this , then checked your dp to see if you're on track.. if you really believe in what you put up there, then there's a chance you'd end up virtuous
Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by Garrirevenge(f): 3:53am On Jul 14, 2017
happney65:

You must have taken the same igbo seun kuti took tonight for him to upload the nonesense he uploaded on FB tonight..Who the fuckkkk is nathaniel bassey to simi..I knew him when they started their yeye 30days prayer session on social media..comparing this dude to simi is like comparing Harrysong to Dbanj..Nathaniel koo,Danny Young nii..
Obviously you know nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by Nobody: 4:07am On Jul 14, 2017
Ishilove:

You need Jesus grin
Got Christ already, just trying to get some side action now...all na for the glory of God
Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by Nobody: 4:08am On Jul 14, 2017
Confirms my hypothesis, na Pastor dey catch the finest babes...see as the woman fine..cheesos holy spirit of otuoke shocked
Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by Chinagurum1995(m): 4:31am On Jul 14, 2017
eeeeh wow Sarah and Nathan Bassey are good couples and even as of that Ms. Sarah Bassey is so beautiful and Mr. Nathan Bassey is cute and a good one wow what a inspiring couples so that makes senses ooo smiley wink cheesy grin shocked cool kiss
Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by Gospelcaster(m): 4:39am On Jul 14, 2017
NollywoodNews24:
There is fame in God. You can still be famous if you don't join the world.
Brother You are so on point

2 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by justman911(m): 4:41am On Jul 14, 2017
happney65:

You must have taken the same igbo seun kuti took tonight for him to upload the nonesense he uploaded on FB tonight..Who the fuckkkk is nathaniel bassey to simi..I knew him when they started their yeye 30days prayer session on social media..comparing this dude to simi is like comparing Harrysong to Dbanj..Nathaniel koo,Danny Young nii..

Hmm.... if you don't know something it doesn't really hurt to just keep quiet. Do you know how popular Bassey was and still is in the UK before relocating full time to Naija? It's your type that will compare Dammy Krane abi na dammy pulley to Asa. Because you didn't know him doesn't make him any less popular or richer.

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by tabisegroup(m): 5:24am On Jul 14, 2017
Princess4ng:
That is my brother.. Proudly from Akwa ibom state

Uyai ima ..Abadie cheesy
Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by hadaydhollarpo(m): 5:38am On Jul 14, 2017
NollywoodNews24:
There is fame in God. You can still be famous if you don't join the world.
yea, when harness your talent to please God and not the world as sm gospel turned worldly artistes does. There is FAME in GOD not until you belong to ILLUMINATI
Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by BENSIR: 5:49am On Jul 14, 2017
SO LOVELY
Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by Nobody: 5:56am On Jul 14, 2017
Divay22:

Why someday? Wat happened to today?
Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by LoveJesus87(m): 6:05am On Jul 14, 2017
forreelinc:
grin eh? This one wey dey squeeze gal yansh for medilag him sef don marry
We thank God for him
ah! When? shocked
Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by free2ryhme: 6:20am On Jul 14, 2017
Divay22:

So you are not one already

Stop chasing boys oooo
Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by viktorhofficial: 6:21am On Jul 14, 2017
Good day everyone. My name is Vikktor and I am an artist with a vision and a mission to rebrand music... All I ever need is a financial sponsor who would lift up my musical career... All I have now is recorded versions of my songs with my acoustic guitar and some free beats... please I beg the whole nairalanders and anyone at large to help me get connected to that person who can lift my music career...i promise to be humble and ready to work.. God bless you...
My contact is : 09068914125

Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by free2ryhme: 6:23am On Jul 14, 2017
TellMeNothing:
Oh Lord
See a complete wife. Complete woman

This one wey u dey scream complete so, ehn. Every woman is complete God created then complete.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by achieversbizpro(m): 6:38am On Jul 14, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]nice
Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by Donbabaj: 6:41am On Jul 14, 2017
forreelinc:
grin eh? This one wey dey squeeze gal yansh for medilag him sef don marry
We thank God for him

He don squeeze your yansh before? even if, why u dey vex, is it your yansh?
Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by Divay22(f): 6:48am On Jul 14, 2017
rexbuton:

I read this , then checked your dp to see if you're on track.. if you really believe in what you put up there, then there's a chance you'd end up virtuous
I'm determined to end up one...... Good morning
Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by forreelinc(m): 7:13am On Jul 14, 2017
jchioma:

Na wa fo u o! You neva hear am: Old things shall pass away? grin
angry nigga was already "born again" then buddie
Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by muller101(m): 7:14am On Jul 14, 2017
Princess4ng:

Yeah
l will like to visit the state someday
Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by forreelinc(m): 7:15am On Jul 14, 2017
Donbabaj:

He don squeeze your yansh before? even if, why u dey vex, is it your yansh?
I'm not a gal don't put sh!t in my head I'm about to sleep make I no begin dey dream bad dream

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Tacha Calls Mercy Ambassador Of Black Knuckles And Bleaching / Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together / Malaika N200 Million Lekki House Warming: Olubadan, K1, Saheed Osupa Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.