Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

How Do I Retrieve My Zain Line, I Do Not Have The Sim Pack Again - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Retrieve My Zain Line, I Do Not Have The Sim Pack Again (4576 Views)

How Can I Use My Fone As Modem For Browsing With My Laptop (mtn, Glo, Zain Etc) / Ip Address For Free Internet On Zain Zambia Or Mtn Zambia / ****zain Internet Activation***** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Retrieve My Zain Line, I Do Not Have The Sim Pack Again by afrobaby(f): 11:00am On Feb 03, 2010
HI, My phone was picked from my bag on monday with my sim card, zain sim, i dont av the sim pack again, is their a way of retrieving my line back and how much will it cost me, thx
Re: How Do I Retrieve My Zain Line, I Do Not Have The Sim Pack Again by Philcool(m): 11:30am On Feb 03, 2010
My dear, the only way for retrieval is with the help of your SIM pack, if the reverse is the case, then you have to go to any of the ZAIN office nearest to you and explain to them to see if there will an alternative. Bye
Re: How Do I Retrieve My Zain Line, I Do Not Have The Sim Pack Again by lahips: 2:28pm On Feb 03, 2010
Re: How Do I Retrieve My Zain Line, I Do Not Have The Sim Pack Again by afrobaby(f): 2:34pm On Feb 03, 2010
@lahips, am in lagos, do u know anyone around
Re: How Do I Retrieve My Zain Line, I Do Not Have The Sim Pack Again by afrobaby(f): 4:53pm On Feb 03, 2010
I just received a call from home that they found my sim pack, now I can easily retrieve my line
Re: How Do I Retrieve My Zain Line, I Do Not Have The Sim Pack Again by dragnet: 5:49pm On Feb 03, 2010
afrobaby:

I just received a call from home that they found my sim pack, now I can easily retrieve my line
EOD
Re: How Do I Retrieve My Zain Line, I Do Not Have The Sim Pack Again by lahips: 8:42am On Feb 04, 2010
Re: How Do I Retrieve My Zain Line, I Do Not Have The Sim Pack Again by dragnet: 9:27am On Feb 04, 2010
lahips:

GOOD FOR U, GUESS YOU CAN NOW RETRIEVE YOUR LINE WITH LESS STRESS, YOU WILL NEED YOUR IDENTITY CARD WHEN YOU GET TO ZAIN OFFICE,THEY WILL MAKE A COPY OF IT. AND YOU WILL BE REQUESTED TO PAY A CERTAIN AMOUNT, ITS NOT MUCH THOUGH AND IN SOME MINUTES YOU WILL BE ISSUED A NEW SIMPACK.

BEST REGARDS.
and wait for 2hrz. . . .
Re: How Do I Retrieve My Zain Line, I Do Not Have The Sim Pack Again by lahips: 4:35pm On Feb 08, 2010
yeah, 2hrs, but the end point is your line is back.

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 6 Or Samsung Galaxy S6, Which One To Buy? / MTN Is At It Again / Airtel 2gb For N200 And 5gb For N500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.