Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,257 members, 7,957,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:09 PM

Fitness Model Flaunts Abs At Six Months Pregnant, Sparks Controversy (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fitness Model Flaunts Abs At Six Months Pregnant, Sparks Controversy (photo) (759 Views)

Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex / Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea / Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fitness Model Flaunts Abs At Six Months Pregnant, Sparks Controversy (photo) by padi94(m): 12:41am On Jul 14, 2017
Model Sarah Stage Shows Off Barely-There Bump In Bikini At Six Months Pregnant

Model Sarah Stage is famed for her supremely toned tummy, but the popular Instagram star is no stranger to body criticism.
Stage made headlines in 2015 during her first pregnancy. After posting a picture showcasing a tiny baby bump at full term, the backlash was immediate.

“You should go to the doctor,” one follower responded.
“This is f—ing weird!!!! Where the hell is the baby?” said another.

Sarah Stage posted this picture in her ninth month of pregnancy (in 2015). (Image via Instagram)
Now pregnant with her second child, Stage is facing similar criticism.
She recently shared a progress picture to mark six months of pregnancy, but once again her baby bump is hidden behind a tight set of abs.
The response, ranging from “what bump” to “six months pregnant? You are lying,” has prompted the young mom to step in.
In a follow-up post, Stage told onlookers there was “no room for negativity.”
“Baby no. 2 is healthy and measuring just fine,” she wrote. “I would think that after having James, who was born almost 9 lbs and healthy, people would be more understanding during this pregnancy and keep their ignorant comments to themselves … we are all different that’s what makes us special and unique!”
Stage continues to workout during pregnancy using light prenatal training techniques. She insists that she and bub are happy and healthy as she prepares for motherhood a second time around.

Re: Fitness Model Flaunts Abs At Six Months Pregnant, Sparks Controversy (photo) by Nobody: 1:23am On Jul 14, 2017
that poor baby is just being squeezed inside her. this is ridiculous. undecided

1 Like

Re: Fitness Model Flaunts Abs At Six Months Pregnant, Sparks Controversy (photo) by internationalman(m): 1:29am On Jul 14, 2017
Women re supposed to b soft in nature I don't know why some decide to b wrong like men.
They be making their husbands feel like gay when the main thing is going down.

1 Like

Re: Fitness Model Flaunts Abs At Six Months Pregnant, Sparks Controversy (photo) by MizAijay(f): 1:34am On Jul 14, 2017
Is there room for the baby at all? Well, good for her though. As for me, when I'm pregnant, I want to look pregnant.
Re: Fitness Model Flaunts Abs At Six Months Pregnant, Sparks Controversy (photo) by ugofr(f): 1:54am On Jul 14, 2017
her life her business, nothing is new....meanwhile, buhari is not back, Aisha is clinging on hopefully like turai, osibanjo is saying Gej's prayers, Saraki is testing the water, shehu just confirmed the change of name while markafi is dancing. Ain't it lovely? cool

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Uses ‘manpower’ Before Making Love To Me, Wife Tells Court / Please Tehn And Other Well Meaning Nairalanders Should Come To A Sister's Aid / Am In Love,how Do I Convince Her To Get A Divorce?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.