Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Girlfriends And Transport Fare - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriends And Transport Fare (7203 Views)

Kenyan Man Weds Lady Who Helped Him With Transport Fare 6 Year Ago / Nigerian Man Spent Valentine’s Day With His 3 Girlfriends And Wife / A Nigerian Man Spent Time With His 3 Girlfriends And Wife On Valentine’s Day! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girlfriends And Transport Fare by PDPGuy: 10:01pm On Jul 14, 2017
Ishilove:

Nope. He was actually a nice, young gentle man.
I may look like him..
Re: Girlfriends And Transport Fare by Ishilove: 10:02pm On Jul 14, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Some Nigerian girls are good though, but I'm yet to be in a relationship with one..
I don't know where I can find them, I just hear about the goodness of Nigerian girls online.
Sisisioge, can you imagine what this fellow is saying?? Obviously he has not heard or read about the one and only segzy lepa, sisisioge angry
Re: Girlfriends And Transport Fare by Ishilove: 10:03pm On Jul 14, 2017
PDPGuy:

I may look like him..
Lmao! See this guy o. cheesy cheesy

What happened to your other moniker?
Re: Girlfriends And Transport Fare by sisisioge: 10:06pm On Jul 14, 2017
Ishilove:

Sisisioge, can you imagine what this fellow is saying?? Obviously he has not heard or read about the one and only segzy lepa, sisisioge angry

Roger that wink... Hey Mcowubaba, I'm a Nigerian girl that lives in Lagos. Now you know where to find me grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girlfriends And Transport Fare by PDPGuy: 10:09pm On Jul 14, 2017
Ishilove:

Lmao! See this guy o. cheesy cheesy

What happened to your other moniker?
I just decided to end the CFC phase, and check out the reaction to some guy who impliedly supports the evil PDP grin
Re: Girlfriends And Transport Fare by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 14, 2017
[quote author=pocohantas post=58462133]

You get angry when girls ask if you can date without sex, but keep ranting how they can't date you without money. If relationship isn't about giving money, is it now about sex?

It's like u ladies don't see anything wrong with countering the attack of ladies being too financially demanding in relationships with the same usual defence that[b] "the demand of sex by the male folk"....permit me to say.."its a prostitutical impaired reasoning"
I just want say sex is a biological feeling, it naturtter is, both male and female demand for it...
Let's even assume it's guys that only want sex the way u ladies try to paint it...
Can't ladies just say no to sex and even call off the relationship with the guy if he's demanding for sex u don't wanna give..rather than stay there and make the sex a weapon of bargain....
I know it has become the norm but doesn't it look belittling to you women.....

Relationship is actually about sharing what you have including money but exchanging it for sex..is just irritating...makes guys feel like they are in a relationship with an undercover prostitute
Re: Girlfriends And Transport Fare by pocohantas(f): 10:38pm On Jul 14, 2017
[quote author=1StopRudeness post=58465676][/quote]

Guys should say no to giving!!! Una too nag.
Do you guys give at gun point?

How many of you would genuinely spend on a girl you are not having sex with? Isn't it this same Nigeria guys that feel cheated if they are not having sex with a girl they are dating? Why acting like you guys are that generous, giving for genuine reasons too?
Doesn't it look belittling to you guys too?

If you guys give for genuine reasons, it won't be paining you all like this, same with the sex. Una deserve each other abeg.
Re: Girlfriends And Transport Fare by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 14, 2017
pocohantas:

How many of you would genuinely spend on a girl you are not having sex with? Isn't it this same Nigeria guys that feel cheated if they are not having sex with a girl they are dating? Why acting like you guys are that generous, giving for genuine reasons too?
Doesn't it look belittling to you guys do?

If you guys give for genuine reasons, it won't be paining you all like this, same with the sex. Una deserve each other abeg.

U know that's not true..alot of guys spend genuinely...as a matter of fact...every guy wants to spend on his girl even if he's brokeass he will still shaa get money once a while...makes u feel like the owner, the bossman, Mr capable ...the problem is ladies making unnecessary demand..like the relationship is some form of poverty escape route....guys know where to go to exchange sex for money...we don't wanna do it in our relationships...some of u ladies make it look like exactly like that...

5 Likes

Re: Girlfriends And Transport Fare by Mcowubaba: 10:48pm On Jul 14, 2017
pocohantas:
The truth is,some Nigerian girls don't see the average Nigerian guy as worth any stress. So, while dating...they will try to milk them as much as possible, which itself is bad. Relationship here isn't what I am very proud of.

Instead of complaining of Nigerian girls, why don't you guys reflect on why you are wanted only for the dikc and money. Nigerian girls are not the only ones that feel that way about you guys. Date and marry foreigners, una refuse...still come back to these bad Nigerian women, the only women that can tolerate your inadequacies.

You get angry when girls ask if you can date without sex, but keep ranting how they can't date you without money. If relationship isn't about giving money, is it now about sex?

Till these nagging Nigerian guys can tell me how they have influenced all the girls they dated positively, I will suggest you all stop acting like you are any better. You are what you attract. Dazzall...
Always ventilating once it concerns Nigerian men.
Awon Feminist warlord, president in charge of Gender Equality Ikorodou branch badoo junction.

On topic,
1) An average Nigerian girl sees a relationship as Job opportunity, this is not about whether Nigerian men are not worth the stress, you can only keep lying to yourself.
Even the ones that sincerely love, can't just do without leeching off the man,

I won't blame them so much, because the society and African culture is on their side, men are meant to take control and charge of most financial responsibilities in this part of the world..
This has been the norm from generation to generation, men are the ones that pay bride price, expected to carter for the woman's needs and that of their children.

So it's actually a cultural thing, but just that the Nigerian girls of now are abusing this culture, the have become more of parasites, the don't even think clearly again, it's all about money money, to anyone who comes their way

See, even Abroad the ply this same traits of Parasitism, An average Nigerian girl go gaga when a white guy is toasting them online, what immediately comes to their mind is Western Union and Foreign exchange grin

This case is White guys oo, do Nigerian girls also like them for just their dick and money, If so, WHO DO NIGERIAN GIRLS TRULY LOVE grin

See, I don't want to talk much about myself or reveal unnecessary details about myself, I like my anonymity.
But for the sake of this discussion, I don't really stay in Nigeria, sometimes I come to Nigeria with some white people, "mostly males", when we go out to shopping malls or other places, if you see the way Nigerian girls throw themselves at this my friends, carelessly, I used to be ashamed.
There are 2 sex maniacs amongst my "friends", the usually have lots of sex tourism with this girls sad

The tell me this Nigerian girls usually beg them for dollars, € or £, just any foreign currency, and for them to take them over to their country.

The mock me with this, that's one of the reasons I talk against Nigerian girls, truth be told, I'm not so close with those 2 white guys again, but you know we men don't really keep malice and moreover I have a great history with them. For them visiting Nigeria with me on a regular basis, should explain more about our relationship.

Now what will you say in this case, this Caucasians are also not worth it grin
This are tall, slim, young, handsome boys. I ask again who do Nigerian girls like? Who will they not carry their problems to, I really want to know

2) Who told you that we don't date and marry foreigners, I wonder where you get your information undecided
Millions of male Nigerians abroad are dating Foreigners.
You may say for papers, for money, not all. I know this things.
I'm not degrading Nigerian girls, some white girls are scum too, the aren't Saint.

Nigerian girls have over taken the Prostitution business in Italy, Malaysia, Dubai, Ghana the are trying to get into Scandinavian countries, but it ain't easy for them.

Yes, some Nigerian guys are also doing some nasty shit, like drugs, yahoo yahoo.

No sin in lesser, but believe me, a Drug pusher or yahoo boy has more pedigree than a hooker, ashawo koboku, Olosho.

Nigerian girls and money for hand, back for ground, legs for air angry grin angry

3)You say you Nigerian girls tolerate our inadequacies, Lwkmd. I have mingled with some Nigerian girls back then in Nigeria, the don't offer anything thing, except to open leg, nd using their body to get favors, look I'm a hardworking boy, my mama train me well, I cook, wash, clean for myself, I don't need no girl to do that for me..

Even in my experience with some Nigerian girls, I was the one that cooked, washed our plates and cleaned up my house regularly, few of them will say, baby let me help you, I tell them not to worry about it.

Before tomorrow someone will say I used and dumped them, because they cleaned my house and cooked food that we both ate

Lastly, I don't know about other Nigerian guys, but I know I positively influence the people around me, I'm a free thinker, a realist and a logical person, and I apply that in all my dealings, plus the money we give you girls, if that's not influence cheesy, I don't know what is

The money no dey change una life, girl wey nobody for her family background don use IPhone before, go suddenly become IPhone 7 user grin
Carry Peruvian hair, 100% natural. Lol, carry Chanel bag, sit down in front for better motor_passenger side with AC grin
The form Boss chick, Slayer general, abbatoir Commander Lwkmd. Oniranu Slayer general mama.
Meanwhile, her papa dey drive Maruwa(Keke Na pepe) her papa never give am reach 10K before to use do hair.

Mbok, we dey try jor. Our influence is too much.

Spear me the details of we are what we attract, I resemble Magnet grin

Anyways, I read online that there are some wonderful Nigerian girls, I need their phone number

Ps
No girl should feel offended by this post, I know some of you are wonderful people and I love and appreciate you all

11 Likes

Re: Girlfriends And Transport Fare by pocohantas(f): 10:56pm On Jul 14, 2017
1StopRudeness:

U know that's not true..alot of guys spend genuinely...as a matter of fact...every guy wants to spend on his girl even if he's brokeass he will still shaa get money once a while...makes u feel like the owner, the bossman, Mr capable ...the problem is ladies making unnecessary demand..like the relationship is some form of poverty escape route....guys know where to go to exchange sex for money...we don't wanna do it in our relationships...some of u ladies make it look like exactly like that...
Ah...another complain. Perfect Nigerian men, with imperfect Nigerian women. Abeg, stop dating Nigerian girls, try other countries...na beg I dey.

Mcowubaba, that hurts the eye. Try changing the colour, I might attempt reading it.
Re: Girlfriends And Transport Fare by Mcowubaba: 11:02pm On Jul 14, 2017
pocohantas:

Ah...another complain. Perfect Nigerian men, with imperfect Nigerian women. Abeg, stop dating Nigerian girls, try other countries...na beg I dey.

Mcowubaba, that hurts the eye. Try changing the colour, I might attempt reading it.
Lwkmd, you have seen a Logical article, you're now forming eye problem..
Comedian grin grin grin
Make I hear say u no read am, u don't know what to reply, hahhahahahha

A mild color like purple, is hurting your eyes. Lol.
Feminist Task force Commander, make I catch you again

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriends And Transport Fare by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 14, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Awon Feminist warlord, president in charge of Gender Equality Ikorodou branch badoo junction.

On topic,
1) An average Nigerian girl sees a relationship as Job opportunity, this is not about whether Nigerian men are not worth the stress, you can only keep lying to yourself.

I won't blame them so much, because the society and African culture is on their side, men are meant to take control and charge of most financial responsibilities in this part of the world..
This has been the norm from generation to generation, men are the ones that pay bride price, expected to carter for the woman's needs and that of their children.

So it's actually a cultural thing, but just that the Nigerian girls of now are abusing this culture, the have become more of parasites, the don't even think clearly again, it's all about money money, to anyone who comes their way

See, even Abroad the ply this same traits of Parasitism, An average Nigerian girl go gaga when a white guy is toasting them online, what immediately comes to their mind is Western Union and Foreign exchange grin

This case is White guys oo, do Nigerian girls also like them for just their dick and money, If so, WHO DO NIGERIAN GIRLS TRULY LOVE grin

See, I don't want to talk much about myself or reveal unnecessary details about myself, I like my anonymity.
But for the sake of this discussion, I don't really stay in Nigeria, sometimes I come to Nigeria with some white people, "mostly males", when we go out to shopping malls or other places, if you see the way Nigerian girls throw themselves at this my friends, carelessly, I used to be ashamed.
There are 2 sex maniacs amongst my "friends", the usually have lots of sex tourism with this girls sad

The tell me this Nigerian girls usually beg them for dollars, € or £, just any foreign currency, and for them to take them over to their country.

The mock me with this, that's one of the reasons I talk against Nigerian girls, truth be told, I'm not so close with those 2 white guys again, but you know we men don't really keep malice and moreover I have a great history with them. For them visiting Nigeria with me on a regular basis, should explain more about our relationship.

Now
Yes, some Nigerian guys are also doing
No sin in lesser, but believe me, a Drug pusher or yahoo boy than a hooker, ashawo koboku, Olosho.

Nigerian girls and money for hand, back for ground, legs for air angry grin angry

3)You say you Nigerian girls tolerate our inadequacies, Lwkmd. some Nigerian the don't offer anything thin open leg, nd us people around me, I'm a free thinker, a realist and a logical person, and I apply that in all my dealings, plus the money we give you girls, if that's not influence cheesy, I det grin

Anyways, I read online that there are some wonderful Nigerian girls, I need their phone number
. eya sorry. girls don show you pepper. when you people will see the good girls but prefer the Instagram big booty slay queens.. I don't pity you guys at all.

let the using continue. let the exchange continue. when una tire let me know.
Re: Girlfriends And Transport Fare by Mcowubaba: 11:10pm On Jul 14, 2017
sisisioge:

Ishilove

Roger that wink... Hey Mcowubaba, I'm a Nigerian girl that lives in Lagos. Now you know where to find me grin
Lol. Ishilove are hooking me up, lol
Sisisioge do you stay in Ikorodo (badoo) or Lekki (Beach) ?
grin
Re: Girlfriends And Transport Fare by VargasVee(m): 11:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
Benita27:
Let me get this straight.
You invite a girl over, and she would pay her transport fare to and fro?, what are you as her boyfriend doing?.
She should as well take you out and pay for your orders.
She should shower you with gifts.
You want to be on the receiving end without offering anything beside your dick, and because she's a Nigerian girl she should do all these in a relationship you won't think twice cheating or terming her desperate.

Personally, I can't spend my money on a Nigerian guy, perhaps my husband.

You're missing the point here. I believe the Operators intention is, "Do ladies ever do it for love?"

With the flawed mentality, I can see where you said

"Personally, I can't spend my money on a Nigerian guy"

There's nothing wrong in putting in a little sacrifice for what the two of you have, not the usual "Give me I give you" mentality.

4 Likes

Re: Girlfriends And Transport Fare by OAFMods: 11:15pm On Jul 14, 2017
HannahHitler:
Lol.# chews corn.

That is how one random guy online asked me to visit him. with my own hard earned money. I wonder if sugar dey him D. tfu

seriously Nigerian girls don't think Nigerian boys are worth wasting any money on.

In Europe after the girl has bought the tickets and travelled down, they go on romantic dates, sight see and it's so fun for both.

But if a naija girl waste money to come and see y'all, she gains nothing. she go cook tire like say u don marry her, then steady knacking till day break.

so tell me, are you worth a girl spending 2k to come and see you!!?

Your brain has collapsed completely I swear. For your mind this response is appropriate for this post smh4u.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriends And Transport Fare by Mcowubaba: 11:16pm On Jul 14, 2017
HannahHitler:
. eya sorry. girls don show you pepper. when you people will see the good girls but prefer the Instagram big booty slay queens.. I don't pity you guys at all.

I don't sell pepper, the Nigerian girls I have met don't sell pepper either, so I don't understand why you feel the showed me pepper, rather I tell them where the pepper is, when the want to cook

BTW, u said we see Good girls and choose Instagram big booty. I'm not on Instagram, Twitter, my Facebook is not really active.

Can you please inform us where we can find this good girls? Seriously I dey find oo, do you know anyone
?

5 Likes

Re: Girlfriends And Transport Fare by pocohantas(f): 11:21pm On Jul 14, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Lwkmd, you have seen a Logical article, you're now forming eye problem..
Comedian grin grin grin
Make I hear say u no read am, u don't know what to reply, hahhahahahha

A mild color like purple, is hurting your eyes. Lol.
Feminist Task force Commander, make I catch you again
You wish. I didn't read the first, I didn't read that one either. The font, colour and jam packing hurts my eye...

Calling every lady a feminist isn't very smart, but I didn't expect any different. Quoting me obviously made your night...
Enjoy, you just caught pocohantas grin grin
Re: Girlfriends And Transport Fare by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 14, 2017
OAFMods:

Your brain as collapsed completely I swear. For your mind this response is appropriate for this post smh4u.
your brain as? hahahahahah. I cannot deal. Am not exchanging words with a dumb motherfvcker. #run along Dumbo.
Re: Girlfriends And Transport Fare by Mcowubaba: 11:37pm On Jul 14, 2017
pocohantas:

You wish. I didn't read the first, I didn't read that one either. The font, colour and jam packing hurts my eye...

Calling every lady a feminist isn't very smart, but I didn't expect any different. Quoting me obviously made your night...
Enjoy, you just caught pocohantas grin grin
Taa, comot road.
Stop feeling narcissistic, who you help, go sit down for Lekki gutter cheesy grin

I gave you valid points, you don't have any response, given your limited knowledge, so you resulted to talking gibberish about fonts, font color, alphabet arrangement, bla bla bla, mechanical accuracy cheesy, use of English, common errors in English language, Lwkmd.

U couldn't read that one, but you read this last one and REPLIED

Madame FEMINIST matron go hibernate jor, u no get talk. U no get Chorus grin

5 Likes

Re: Girlfriends And Transport Fare by pocohantas(f): 11:46pm On Jul 14, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Taa, comot road.
Stop feeling narcissistic, who you help, go sit down for Lekki gutter cheesy ;

Madame FEMINIST matron go hibernate jor, u no get talk. U no get Chorus grin
I didn't dispute the girls are bad, I only said it's cause and effect and I am a feminist. You painted guys as angels and girls the demons...you're logical. Don't you just love logic? grin

LOL. You guys be adding special flavours to hypocrisy.
Your first two post were bulky and in italics. Instead of you to go edit, so I can reply. You prefer to act like a baby, calling me a feminist for having a different view. That makes you undeserving of a discourse dear. I didn't call you a misogynist...

I have given you much more attention than I give your type here. You earned it, Goodnight kiss
Re: Girlfriends And Transport Fare by Mcowubaba: 12:01am On Jul 15, 2017
pocohantas:

I'm a feminist for saying my view grin. I didn't dispute the girls are bad, I only said it's cause and effect. You're logical for painting guys as angels and girls the demons.

LOL. You guys be adding special flavours to hypocrisy. Having a discourse with some of you is a waste of God given time.

You too slow to notice the first two posts were bulky and in italics?

I have given you much more attention than I give your type here. You earned it, Goodnight kiss
It's actually not night here.
So Shut it.
I don't troll on ladies, I don't even have the time, I don't even know any female Nairalander personally, I have been here for over 4 years.
I don't follow any, neither do I send Pms to them.
I seek no ATTENTION dear, what will you give me, or how will your attention benefit me undecided undecided

I just had to quote you because
You mostly come up aggressive against Nigerian men, so I needed to address that.

In my write up, I clearly stated that Nigerian men are not saints either.

I defend Nigerian girls too, I even remember a time I was defending you when a guy was trying to slut shame you here on Nairaland, that was some months ago, I guess you have forgotten.

You said I'm too slow, that's like I'm a dullard. angry

Anyways, no need to use abusive words on you, believe me I can tell you things that would hurt you.

But, I know you're just a lady with her own view and perception of things, maybe inspired by sad events (bad relationships) in her life. You need good love and care, you need to be cuddled closely and be whispered "it's okay baby, I gat you" in your ear.

At the end of the day, you Nigerian girls are still our lovely sisters and no matter our outburst sometimes, we sincerely wish you girls well in life.

4 Likes

Re: Girlfriends And Transport Fare by pocohantas(f): 12:23am On Jul 15, 2017
Mcowubaba:

It's actually not night here.
So Shut it.
I don't troll on ladies, I don't even have the time, I don't even know any female Nairalander personally, I have been here for over 4 years.
I don't follow any, neither do I send Pms to them.
I seek no ATTENTION dear, what will you give me, or how will your attention benefit me undecided undecided

I just had to quote you because
You mostly come up aggressive against Nigerian men, so I needed to address that.

In my write up, I clearly stated that Nigerian men are not saints either.

I defend Nigerian girls too, I even remember a time I was defending you when a guy was trying to slut shame you here on Nairaland, that was some months ago, I guess you have forgotten.

You said I'm too slow, that's like I'm a dullard. angry

Anyways, no need to use abusive words on you, believe me I can tell you things that would hurt you.

But, I know you're just a lady with her own view and perception of things, maybe inspired by sad events (bad relationships) in her life. You need good love and care, you need to be cuddled closely and be whispered "it's okay baby, I gat you" in your ear.

At the end of the day, you Nigerian girls are still our lovely sisters and no matter our outburst sometimes, we sincerely wish you girls well in life.

I told you I didn't read your post, but you prefer to convince yourself I did, maybe because you think you and your views would also benefit me embarassed. If I read it, I would have seen where you stated guys ain't any better.

I don't really care about your associations with female Nlders...that's entirely your business dear.

Sorry for calling you slow, I actually edited that out. You're not slow, just one that can't deal with a contrary view. Next time, skip the labels like feminist or insinuating my views are influenced by experiences while having a discourse...it's not in anyway logical. Except yours are also influenced by such, if so...sorry, you need more love and care...you'll be fine too.
Re: Girlfriends And Transport Fare by trojan84(m): 12:36am On Jul 15, 2017
Benita27:
Let me get this straight.
You invite a girl over, and she would pay her transport fare to and fro?, what are you as her boyfriend doing?.
She should as well take you out and pay for your orders.
She should shower you with gifts.
You want to be on the receiving end without offering anything beside your dick, and because she's a Nigerian girl she should do all these in a relationship you won't think twice cheating or terming her desperate.

Personally, I can't spend my money on a Nigerian guy, perhaps my husband.
Then why should one spend his money on you...
Re: Girlfriends And Transport Fare by trojan84(m): 12:38am On Jul 15, 2017
Nma27:
Don't b dumb pls. These white ladies have d means, you can't b dating an undergraduate and expect her to pay for flight. I don't even know how some people reason
He did not specify so y are u categorising it and blaming him 4 not reasoning when obviously you are the one changing the whole thing
Re: Girlfriends And Transport Fare by trojan84(m): 12:43am On Jul 15, 2017
pocohantas:
The truth is,some Nigerian girls don't see the average Nigerian guy as worth any stress. So, while dating...they will try to milk them as much as possible, which itself is bad. Relationship here isn't what I am very proud of.

Instead of complaining of Nigerian girls, why don't you guys reflect on why you are wanted only for the dikc and money. Nigerian girls are not the only ones that feel that way about you guys. Date and marry foreigners, una refuse...still come back to these bad Nigerian women, the only women that can tolerate your inadequacies.

Till these nagging Nigerian guys can tell me how they have influenced all the girls they dated positively, I will suggest you all stop acting like you are any better. You are what you attract. Dazzall...
I would av said "well said", but towards the end u seem to defend girls instead of being open minded like when u started... Still cool though
Re: Girlfriends And Transport Fare by trojan84(m): 12:46am On Jul 15, 2017
lefulefu:
u see a random babe on facebook or badoo and u invite her over to come spend the night or two nights with u.why wont she ask for money.u have to compensate her na for the intended bulala of her snail grin.internet prostitution shanigans.
Well said
Re: Girlfriends And Transport Fare by trojan84(m): 12:51am On Jul 15, 2017
pocohantas:

Doesn't it look belittling to you guys too?

I spend on mere friends more. I don't know why but I just do
Re: Girlfriends And Transport Fare by trojan84(m): 12:58am On Jul 15, 2017
Mcowubaba:

On topic,

Now what will you say in this case, this Caucasians are also not worth it grin
This are tall, slim, young, handsome boys. I ask again who do Nigerian girls like? Who will they not carry their problems to, I really want to know

2) Who told you that we don't date and marry foreigners, I wonder where you get your information undecided
Millions of male Nigerians abroad are dating Foreigners.
You may say for papers, for money, not all. I know this things.
I'm not degrading Nigerian girls, some white girls are scum too, the aren't Saint. But I choose them over Nigerian girls a million times.

Nigerian girls have over taken the Prostitution business in Italy, Malaysia, Dubai, Ghana the are trying to get into Scandinavian countries, but it ain't easy for them.

Yes, some Nigerian guys are also doing some nasty shit, like drugs, yahoo yahoo.

No sin in lesser, but believe me, a Drug pusher or yahoo boy has more pedigree than a hooker, ashawo koboku, Olosho.

3)You say you Nigerian girls tolerate our inadequacies, Lwkmd. I have mingled with some Nigerian girls back then in Nigeria, the don't offer anything thing, except to open leg, nd using their body to get favors, look I'm a hardworking boy, my mama train me well, I cook, wash, clean for myself, I don't need no girl to do that for me..

Even in my experience with some Nigerian girls, I was the one that cooked, washed our plates and cleaned up my house regularly, few of them will say, baby let me help you, I tell them not to worry about it.

Before tomorrow someone will say I used and dumped them, because they cleaned my house and cooked food that we both ate

Lastly, I don't know about other Nigerian guys, but I know I positively influence the people around me, I'm a free thinker, a realist and a logical person, and I apply that in all my dealings, plus the money we give you girls, if that's not influence cheesy, I don't know what is

The money no dey change una life, girl wey nobody for her family background don use IPhone before, go suddenly become IPhone 7 user grin
Carry Peruvian hair, 100% natural. Lol, carry Chanel bag, sit down in front for better motor_passenger side with AC grin
The form Boss chick, Slayer general, abbatoir Commander Lwkmd. Oniranu Slayer general mama.
Meanwhile, her papa dey drive Maruwa(Keke Na pepe) her papa never give am reach 10K before to use do hair.

Mbok, we dey try jor. Our influence is too much.

Spear me the details of we are what we attract, I resemble Magnet grin

Ps
No girl should feel offended by this post, I know some of you are wonderful people and I love and appreciate you all
Wow!

1 Like

Re: Girlfriends And Transport Fare by Mcowubaba: 1:02am On Jul 15, 2017
pocohantas:

I told you I didn't read your post, but you prefer to convince yourself I did, maybe because you think you and your views would also benefit me embarassed. If I read it, I would have seen where you stated guys ain't any better.

I don't really care about your associations with female Nlders...that's entirely your business dear.

Sorry for calling you slow, I actually edited that out. You're not slow, just one that can't deal with a contrary view. Next time, skip the labels like feminist or insinuating my views are influenced by experiences while having a discourse...it's not in anyway logical. Except yours are also influenced by such, if so...sorry, you need more love and care...you'll be fine too.

Nwanyi Oma, Iyawo mi, no be fight.
We disagree, to agree and vice-versa.

I display many personalities here, I play around, sometimes I Curse, sometimes I discuss seriously.
That's my life.

I can keep going back and forth with you all day..

But
Now, I'm in the mood to play around, I play a lot sometimes.

Don't let the negative impact of the internet get to you, it's all Fun, no take dey matter personal. kiss.

I can see you're interested in winning the argument, so you have won cheesy grin Bravo!!

Sorry for calling you a Feminist too, but being a Feminist is not BAD ooo, I don't know why you're against the nomenclature.
I will like my Daughter to be a good Feminist

The only problem I have with Feminists is that some of them usually get their ideologies mixed up, especially the Nigerian ones.

I will Highlight (Bold) this write up, so you'll see it well, no excuses.

Wait ooo, *Modified*

I just read the so called post you claimed to edit, you even insulted me more, saying I prefer to act like a child, undeserving of having a discourse.. Hmmm Na wa ooo.

So much bitterness, tantrums and anger.

I'm tempted to ridicule you brutally, I play dirty, no think say you get talk ooo, I don tey for this kind matter oo, but I will pass....

I'm not bragging or anything, but my dear, don't try me, REAL life and online, I go fvck you up cool any how you want am...
I didn't say I will beat you physically. There are many other ways to get you hurt.
"I'm not threatening you"

You just changed my mood again to Serious. You're one hell of a bitter person.

I have tried to joke around with you, but you just so fixated on your bitterness and argument grin

Resist the temptation of replying me, I'm not going anywhere tomorrow, neither do I have any important thing to do, so I will dedicate my time to...... .

On the other hand, I may not just reply you again till March 2018 grin grin, I'm happy man.
Re: Girlfriends And Transport Fare by trojan84(m): 1:02am On Jul 15, 2017
HannahHitler:

Nothing he said implied that, so why do you choose to badmouth his post
Re: Girlfriends And Transport Fare by pocohantas(f): 1:17am On Jul 15, 2017
trojan84:

I spend on mere friends more. I don't know why but I just do
Maybe because you've realised lots of relationhips are overrated around here. Thank God you ain't one of the men that go all the way to get a pusy, then come online to whine...like they give at gun point grin

Mcowubaba:

The only problem I have with Feminists is that some of them usually get their ideologies mixed up, especially the Nigerian ones.

I will Highlight (Bold) this write up, so you'll see it well, no excuses.
Okay...
Re: Girlfriends And Transport Fare by Ishilove: 1:20am On Jul 15, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Lol. Ishilove are hooking me up, lol
Sisisioge do you stay in Ikorodo (badoo) or Lekki (Beach) ?
grin
Me ke? Am I a Love Doctor? grin

I'm just pointing to a good Nigerian lady since you said you have never met a good one except 'hearing of them online'. That's a fallacy bro wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Name The Top 5 Friendliest Female Romancelanders / Female Corper Coldly Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal When He Gets Down On One Knee / Girls Can You Marry An African American Guy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.