Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Girlfriends And Transport Fare - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriends And Transport Fare (7205 Views)

Kenyan Man Weds Lady Who Helped Him With Transport Fare 6 Year Ago / Nigerian Man Spent Valentine’s Day With His 3 Girlfriends And Wife / A Nigerian Man Spent Time With His 3 Girlfriends And Wife On Valentine’s Day! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girlfriends And Transport Fare by iamVirus(m): 5:53pm On Jul 15, 2017
Benita27:

Personally, I can't spend my money on a Nigerian guy, perhaps my husband.

lol; which money?

...hope you don't demand either
Re: Girlfriends And Transport Fare by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 15, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Always ventilating once it concerns Nigerian men.
Awon Feminist warlord, president in charge of Gender Equality Ikorodou branch badoo junction.

On topic,
1) An average Nigerian girl sees a relationship as Job opportunity, this is not about whether Nigerian men are not worth the stress, you can only keep lying to yourself.
Even the ones that sincerely love, can't just do without leeching off the man,

I won't blame them so much, because the society and African culture is on their side, men are meant to take control and charge of most financial responsibilities in this part of the world..
This has been the norm from generation to generation, men are the ones that pay bride price, expected to carter for the woman's needs and that of their children.

So it's actually a cultural thing, but just that the Nigerian girls of now are abusing this culture, the have become more of parasites, the don't even think clearly again, it's all about money money, to anyone who comes their way

See, even Abroad the ply this same traits of Parasitism, An average Nigerian girl go gaga when a white guy is toasting them online, what immediately comes to their mind is Western Union and Foreign exchange grin

This case is White guys oo, do Nigerian girls also like them for just their dick and money, If so, WHO DO NIGERIAN GIRLS TRULY LOVE grin

See, I don't want to talk much about myself or reveal unnecessary details about myself, I like my anonymity.
But for the sake of this discussion, I don't really stay in Nigeria, sometimes I come to Nigeria with some white people, "mostly males", when we go out to shopping malls or other places, if you see the way Nigerian girls throw themselves at this my friends, carelessly, I used to be ashamed.
There are 2 sex maniacs amongst my "friends", the usually have lots of sex tourism with this girls sad

The tell me this Nigerian girls usually beg them for dollars, € or £, just any foreign currency, and for them to take them over to their country.

The mock me with this, that's one of the reasons I talk against Nigerian girls, truth be told, I'm not so close with those 2 white guys again, but you know we men don't really keep malice and moreover I have a great history with them. For them visiting Nigeria with me on a regular basis, should explain more about our relationship.

Now what will you say in this case, this Caucasians are also not worth it grin
This are tall, slim, young, handsome boys. I ask again who do Nigerian girls like? Who will they not carry their problems to, I really want to know

2) Who told you that we don't date and marry foreigners, I wonder where you get your information undecided
Millions of male Nigerians abroad are dating Foreigners.
You may say for papers, for money, not all. I know this things.
I'm not degrading Nigerian girls, some white girls are scum too, the aren't Saint. But I choose them over Nigerian girls a million times.

Nigerian girls have over taken the Prostitution business in Italy, Malaysia, Dubai, Ghana the are trying to get into Scandinavian countries, but it ain't easy for them.

Yes, some Nigerian guys are also doing some nasty shit, like drugs, yahoo yahoo.

No sin in lesser, but believe me, a Drug pusher or yahoo boy has more pedigree than a hooker, ashawo koboku, Olosho.

Nigerian girls and money for hand, back for ground, legs for air angry grin angry

3)You say you Nigerian girls tolerate our inadequacies, Lwkmd. I have mingled with some Nigerian girls back then in Nigeria, the don't offer anything thing, except to open leg, nd using their body to get favors, look I'm a hardworking boy, my mama train me well, I cook, wash, clean for myself, I don't need no girl to do that for me..

Even in my experience with some Nigerian girls, I was the one that cooked, washed our plates and cleaned up my house regularly, few of them will say, baby let me help you, I tell them not to worry about it.

Before tomorrow someone will say I used and dumped them, because they cleaned my house and cooked food that we both ate

Lastly, I don't know about other Nigerian guys, but I know I positively influence the people around me, I'm a free thinker, a realist and a logical person, and I apply that in all my dealings, plus the money we give you girls, if that's not influence cheesy, I don't know what is

The money no dey change una life, girl wey nobody for her family background don use IPhone before, go suddenly become IPhone 7 user grin
Carry Peruvian hair, 100% natural. Lol, carry Chanel bag, sit down in front for better motor_passenger side with AC grin
The form Boss chick, Slayer general, abbatoir Commander Lwkmd. Oniranu Slayer general mama.
Meanwhile, her papa dey drive Maruwa(Keke Na pepe) her papa never give am reach 10K before to use do hair.

Mbok, we dey try jor. Our influence is too much.

Spear me the details of we are what we attract, I resemble Magnet grin

Anyways, I read online that there are some wonderful Nigerian girls, I need their phone number

Ps
No girl should feel offended by this post, I know some of you are wonderful people and I love and appreciate you all
this is exactly the life circle of runz girls cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
sometimes u go wonder to what end the iphones and expensive hairdos go make an impact in their life.there is this runz girl i knew back then in sch around 2010.this babe for the lowest person wey dey carry her na univ profs.omo u go see old men with heavy cars dey carry her.this babe hot ehn no be small.so i was shocked when i noticed the change over her when i saw her late last year.she is just in her late 20s now but she don old by force.all her mouth don fall like old woman own and her beauty don disappaer. she 's now a single mom now and things are no longer moving as b4.hmmmm...babe wey men dey pursue dat time with expensive gifts and money..hmm
Re: Girlfriends And Transport Fare by cooldood(m): 6:27pm On Jul 15, 2017
NevetsIbot:
In Nigeria? Maybe I might but the probability is very low.

From all I've experienced....
1. Most Nigerian girls Don read or develop their intelligence level.

2. They hardly think rationally.

3. Have a lot of baggage

4. hardly investment in their man.

5. They like wahala.

6. They decide to lose shape and grow fat after marriage.

A guy like me hates stress that's not related with work. Can be too emotionally attached to a girl.... Now imagine me being attached to a Selfish Nigerian girl. The horror. Any relationship I get into with a Nigerian girl comes with a lot of stress for me.

Even the intelligent ones have ego issues and feel too insecure. Here's a thread by me about one I met
https://www.nairaland.com/3288345/when-girl-believes-shes-too

I'm not saying great girls aren't in Nigeria but as far as I'm concerned... I'm tired of searching. Been single since February and I'm enjoying life without relationship stress. Girls these days are too cheap... Getting laid is as easy as breathing

Wao!I thought I was weird for thinking exactly like you boss (but now I know am normal)!it's like you are a wizard. Items 1,3 and 5 are my biggest concerns. Me n emotional drama are like antonyms meanwhile its like drama is the middle name of most 9ja babes. I have a female friend whom I met at a former place of work, she grew up in the UK and Ethiopia largely but she's Nigerian. Her attitude was just too pleasantly distinct from other babes. Meanwhile other babes in the coy had gone for Masters in the UK but come n see drama,its this British-Nigerian gal that used to settle quarrels for the other babes. I think the Nigerian environment produces very harsh humans generally and the gals are not immune to it. But 9ja-grown gals can work on themselves to be 'normal humans',rather than all these poverty orientation,low level of knowledge of issues of life for intelligent discuss and overly dramatic attitude common to most of them.
Re: Girlfriends And Transport Fare by NevetsIbot(m): 7:55pm On Jul 15, 2017
cooldood:

Wao!I thought I was weird for thinking exactly like you boss (but now I know am normal)!it's like you are a wizard. Items 1,3 and 5 are my biggest concerns. Me n emotional drama are like antonyms meanwhile its like drama is the middle name of most 9ja babes. I have a female friend whom I met at a former place of work, she grew up in the UK and Ethiopia largely but she's Nigerian. Her attitude was just too pleasantly distinct from other babes. Meanwhile other babes in the coy had gone for Masters in the UK but come n see drama,its this British-Nigerian gal that used to settle quarrels for the other babes. I think the Nigerian environment produces very harsh humans generally and the gals are not immune to it. But 9ja-grown gals can work on themselves to be 'normal humans',rather than all these poverty orientation,low level of knowledge of issues of life for intelligent discuss and overly dramatic attitude common to most of them.

I'm very sapiosexual.... Intelligence is my number one look out in a woman... Most naija girls lack it.

I'm telling you. I've just given up on them for some time now. I can't handle emotional trauma. Mba.

Read, they won't read... Develop yourself, they won't,.... Work out and be fit... They won't... Support my cause... They won't.... They nag uncontrollably... Thrive on drama. Most of em tho but mehn.... This Dude don go jor.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriends And Transport Fare by trojan84(m): 9:34pm On Jul 17, 2017
lefulefu:

never heard a situation when somebody girlfriend dey come visit am den she go ask the guy for transport fare cheesy.except u hook up with a random babe for facebook or instagram and invite her over for d night.understand that many of these ladies who hook with random strange men for social media engage in internet prostitution cheesy.
You are right to some extent, but like u said "neva heard". some girls still do that, though not in anyway near majority but they still exist which to me is no longer a situation of "us" but "you" and "I".
Re: Girlfriends And Transport Fare by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 17, 2017
trojan84:

You are right to some extent, but like u said "neva heard". some girls still do that, though not in anyway near majority but they still exist which to me is no longer a situation of "us" but "you" and "I".
u have a point
Re: Girlfriends And Transport Fare by rali123(f): 10:08pm On Jul 17, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Nwanyi Oma, Iyawo mi, no be fight.
We disagree, to agree and vice-versa.

I display many personalities here, I play around, sometimes I Curse, sometimes I discuss seriously.
That's my life.

I can keep going back and forth with you all day..

But
Now, I'm in the mood to play around, I play a lot sometimes.

Don't let the negative impact of the internet get to you, it's all Fun, no take dey matter personal. kiss.

I can see you're interested in winning the argument, so you have won cheesy grin Bravo!!

Sorry for calling you a Feminist too, but being a Feminist is not BAD ooo, I don't know why you're against the nomenclature.
I will like my Daughter to be a good Feminist

The only problem I have with Feminists is that some of them usually get their ideologies mixed up, especially the Nigerian ones.

I will Highlight (Bold) this write up, so you'll see it well, no excuses.

Wait ooo, *Modified*

I just read the so called post you claimed to edit, you even insulted me more, saying I prefer to act like a child, undeserving of having a discourse.. Hmmm Na wa ooo.

So much bitterness, tantrums and anger.

I'm tempted to ridicule you brutally, I play dirty, no think say you get talk ooo, I don tey for this kind matter oo, but I will pass....

I'm not bragging or anything, but my dear, don't try me, REAL life and online, I go fvck you up cool any how you want am...
I didn't say I will beat you physically. There are many other ways to get you hurt.
"I'm not threatening you"

You just changed my mood again to Serious. You're one hell of a bitter person.

I have tried to joke around with you, but you just so fixated on your bitterness and argument grin

Resist the temptation of replying me, I'm not going anywhere tomorrow, neither do I have any important thing to do, so I will dedicate my time to...... .

On the other hand, I may not just reply you again till March 2018 grin grin, I'm happy man.

You think she's bitter? With all you wrote above, Please check yourself...
Re: Girlfriends And Transport Fare by Mcowubaba: 10:27pm On Jul 17, 2017
rali123:

You think she's bitter? With all you wrote above, Please check yourself...
Baby girl, I'm a lover not a fighter.
Give me a chance in your life kiss kiss, u will never regret it...
I will buy you IPhone 8 oo, jokes apart
angry
Re: Girlfriends And Transport Fare by bimbtemcakes: 12:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
At bimbtemcake we offer variety of cakes design to people in zaria and its environment such as kaduna,kano zamfara etc
for more call 08032852342 0r visit our facebook page bimbtemcakes

Re: Girlfriends And Transport Fare by PDPGuy: 8:56pm On Aug 01, 2017
cheesy
Re: Girlfriends And Transport Fare by Tilda30(f): 4:54am On Aug 02, 2017
Papiikush:
What do you expect from a jobless, broke, boyfriend depending liability who thinks guys can throw money at her whenever she asks because she's got a hole between her legs .
you think you can have sex whenever you want.
Re: Girlfriends And Transport Fare by Xenisha: 12:43am On Aug 22, 2022
Hi! Avianca is the largest Colombian airline operating in international passenger transport. Airline passengers can check in for a flight through the company's website or directly at the airport. Registration on the site is quite simple, but if you have any problems with this, you can contact avianca customer service and they will help you solve any questions about registering or canceling a flight booking.
Re: Girlfriends And Transport Fare by DonBenny77(m): 1:13am On Aug 22, 2022
Lol.# chews corn.

That is how one random guy online asked me to visit him. with my own hard earned money. I wonder if sugar dey him D. tfu

seriously Nigerian girls don't think Nigerian boys are worth wasting any money on.

In Europe after the girl has bought the tickets and travelled down, they go on romantic dates, sight see and it's so fun for both.

But if a naija girl waste money to come and see y'all, she gains nothing. she go cook tire like say u don marry her, then steady knacking till day break.

so tell me, are you worth a girl spending 2k to come and see you!!?
The food wey you cook you no chop? The nacking no be you dey initiate am most times?
You no nack problem you nack dem say you nack too much
Yeye
Re: Girlfriends And Transport Fare by tradepunter: 3:02am On Aug 22, 2022
Let me get this straight.
You invite a girl over, and she would pay her transport fare to and fro?, what are you as her boyfriend doing?.
She should as well take you out and pay for your orders.
She should shower you with gifts.
You want to be on the receiving end without offering anything beside your dick, and because she's a Nigerian girl she should do all these in a relationship you won't think twice cheating or terming her desperate.

Personally, I can't spend my money on a Nigerian guy, perhaps my husband.

STFU..... What you are saying is total nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inside Life: What My Wife And Son Did In The Bedroom Made Me Cry Very Hard (Pix) / I Hate Men Who Would Do These Things To A Fellow Man Because Of Pvvssy!! (photo) / PICTURES - Black Muscular Women Show Off Their Sexy Built Body.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.