Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

How Yoruba Demystified Ibo Narrative - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Yoruba Demystified Ibo Narrative (1501 Views)

How Yoruba Warriors Stopped Fulani From Invading Southern Nigeria / Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 / How Yoruba Muslims Sacked Old Oyo And Will Do Same For All Odua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Yoruba Demystified Ibo Narrative by Osaze007: 6:44am On Jul 14, 2017
I just went through this topic omo
yoruba people finish ibo people

all the theory of we are industrious ibos and ahead
have been shattered

next time i hear igbo claiming any richest most industrious tribe i go e slap una
https://www.nairaland.com/3918290/what-yorubas-produced-life-yoruba/24#58436596

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Yoruba Demystified Ibo Narrative by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 14, 2017
Someone said this on another thread
1. Yorubas have always excelled in opposition. This is something the Hausas and Igbos can NEVER survive. Throw them out of power, they'll start causing trouble like Boko and ipob.

2. If the Igbos decide to go into an alliance with the north, it would backfire as the SE has no patience, tact or tolerance to handle people of a different religion or tribe. Even within themselves, they discriminate against themselves and look down on fellow Igbos.

3. Igbos don't own nada in Lagos. They are renowned for illiterate claims as to phantom wealth which they engage in to cover their inherent inferiority complex.

4. Economically, all Igbos contribute to the SW is just the negligible taxes which they're forced and hammered to pay. Hausas supply food and labour, other ethnicities supply other things, only Igbos take away.

5. Even in the area of taxes, the places occupied by Igbos pay the least taxes. If you have contacts at the State Revenue Board in Lagos, you can confirm this. This civic criminality and irresponsibility of Igbos is repeated at the five SE states where their combined IGR is less than that of Kano state.

6. The North also can't do without yorubaland. That is why Dangote from Kano has his headquarters and biggest investments in Lagos. However, unlike garrulous Igbos, they mind their businesses. grin someone said this on another thread

Go figure

21 Likes

Re: How Yoruba Demystified Ibo Narrative by Osaze007: 8:16am On Jul 14, 2017
conductor14:
Yoruba are more industrious than Igbos in skull mining, yahoo yahoo, Baddo terrorism, kidnapping, rituals, and eating of toilet soup. cheesy cheesy

Are you not tired of using the same line

19 Likes

Re: How Yoruba Demystified Ibo Narrative by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 14, 2017
conductor14:
Yoruba are more industrious than Igbos in skull mining, yahoo yahoo, Baddo terrorism, kidnapping, rituals, and eating of toilet soup. cheesy cheesy
I refuse to take someone who eats shit like the below seriously.
It's obvious this watery sewage you eat has blocked your thinking faculty.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Yoruba Demystified Ibo Narrative by conductor14: 8:29am On Jul 14, 2017
[s]
Henryyy:

I refuse to take someone who eats shit like the below seriously.
It's obvious this watery sewage you eat has blocked your thinking faculty.

[/s]
Shut up and get out with your cold pot of slimmy toilet soup wink cheesy

12 Likes

Re: How Yoruba Demystified Ibo Narrative by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 14, 2017
conductor14:
[s][/s]
Google jute leaves and stop looking stupid. At least it is recognised as a nutrient rich soup by all and sundry. The shiit you eat however is unheard of and unknown to even the oldest men on earth. So sir with your wisdom explain to us how your people came about that poo and how y'all feel gulping sewage.wink

13 Likes

Re: How Yoruba Demystified Ibo Narrative by conductor14: 8:35am On Jul 14, 2017
[s]
Henryyy:

Google jute leaves and stop looking stupid. At least it is recognised as a nutrient rich soup by all and sundry. The shiit you eat however is unheard of and unknown to even the oldest men on earth. So sir with your wisdom explain to us how your people came about that poo and how y'all feel gulping sewage.wink
[/s]
I didn't touch him o. Seun please come and carry your brother o cheesy cheesy

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Yoruba Demystified Ibo Narrative by Basic123: 9:34am On Jul 14, 2017
conductor14:
[s][/s] I didn't touch him o. Seun please come and carry your brother o cheesy cheesy
To be sincere my brother that oha soup looks like a watery faeces oooo.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Yoruba Demystified Ibo Narrative by hilroy: 5:31pm On Jul 14, 2017
conductor14:
[s][/s]

I will rather eat the slimmy soup than eat Ofe Nsala that look exactly like human shiit

Disgusting set of people

7 Likes

Re: How Yoruba Demystified Ibo Narrative by hilroy: 5:34pm On Jul 14, 2017
Awolowo001:
This is what Afonjas are able to produce

See what you Osus produce

6 Likes

Re: How Yoruba Demystified Ibo Narrative by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 14, 2017
IGBOS ARE SUB HUMAN THAT THINK OTHER ARE BELOW THEM

4 Likes

Re: How Yoruba Demystified Ibo Narrative by popizaino(m): 10:47am On Aug 03, 2017
Osaze007:

have been shattered

next time i hear igbo claiming any richest most industrious tribe i go e slap una
have always believed their self proclaimed title of most industrious not until now.

2 Likes

Re: How Yoruba Demystified Ibo Narrative by bakynes(m): 10:55am On Aug 03, 2017
popizaino:
have always believed their self proclaimed title of most industrious not until now.
Very simple,Igbos are a very vocal and boastful people and Yoruba are humble and prefers others to praise them for their hard work but Igbos do self praising that's why everyone thinks they are the richest and most industrious tribe.

8 Likes

Re: How Yoruba Demystified Ibo Narrative by Lightening: 11:00am On Aug 03, 2017
Osaze007:

Are you not tired of using the same line

Tired? Where incident of skull mining and ritual beheading is now more of a norm than an exception. When will Yoruba get tired of wasting human lives because of phantom wealth? Why can't you guys go and learn a trade from Ibos. Even drug trafficking they are ridiculed for is less atrocious than human rituals.
Re: How Yoruba Demystified Ibo Narrative by Basic123: 11:31am On Aug 03, 2017
bakynes:

Very simple,Igbos are a very vocal and boastful people and Yoruba are humble and prefers others to praise them for their hard work but Igbos do self praising that's why everyone thinks they are the richest and most industrious tribe.

Exactly,when an ordinary Igbo man selling okrika at dugbe in Ibadan want to introduce himself:

My name is orji nkemba chukwumerije
-The Onwa Netilora Omudo1 of Uzoagba
-The eze gburugburu 1 of nkalagu
- Ogwuru mba ike 2 of Nmuidike
- Anu ana-agba egbe ona akpa nri 1 of onitsha
- Uba zuo oke of Aba
- Aka ji mba of Igbo community in Dugbe Ibadan
- Okeosisi of Igbo community in yoruba land.

ALL THESE TITLES,HE WILL BE RECITING IT HIMSELF OOOO.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Yoruba Demystified Ibo Narrative by MrSly(m): 11:35am On Aug 03, 2017
hilroy:

I will rather eat the slimmy soup than eat Ofe Nsala that look exactly like human shiit

Disgusting set of people
Understand when you are flawed. Stop crying.
Re: How Yoruba Demystified Ibo Narrative by MrSly(m): 11:36am On Aug 03, 2017
hilroy:

See what you Osus produce
Afonja uploading fellow afonja pics and environment. Those aren't Igbos.
Re: How Yoruba Demystified Ibo Narrative by sammyj: 11:56am On Aug 03, 2017
Omo see finishing oooo. Some people known as developers are only good in bragging and beating chest !!! grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How Yoruba Demystified Ibo Narrative by Sagay212: 12:08pm On Aug 03, 2017
Well for me, everybody contributes to the development of Lagos. Igbos, yorubas, hausas, ijaws, chinese, indians, and many other people doing legitimate businesses in Lagos. We have igbos doing business in yaba, ladipo, alaba, trade fair, etc. They contribute by paying taxes. Everybody's got a role to play. The bragging by the ipods you read on the internet are mostly by the wretched, bitter and hopeless ipods. Many of the ipods claiming igbos own 90% of properties in lagos, abuja, kano are the village ipod boys and girls who have never travelled out of their village caves. They breath toxic air which affects their thinking. The village ipods are very envious and are doing everything possible to make sure that the responsible igbos living outside of their region return to misery. Many of them are not happy with their successful tribesmen. They want biafrau.d so that all of them can go wretched and start all over again. They think biafrau.d will make them ipods rich but they don't understand that ipods are destined to be wretched, envious and bitter till they die. Their fraudulent jesus if biafrau.d is trying hard to escape misery and penury by scamming gullible ipods and taking everything they have but God will still punish him pretty soon.

2 Likes

Re: How Yoruba Demystified Ibo Narrative by johnwizey: 1:47pm On Aug 03, 2017
The poster above me should be arrested for e-battery and assault. Chaii!! See finishing

1 Like

Re: How Yoruba Demystified Ibo Narrative by julietm123: 1:49pm On Aug 03, 2017
Osaze007:

have been shattered

nothing like that. You are entitled to your own opinion. Am very proud of the Igbo thread but for the yorubads trolls
Re: How Yoruba Demystified Ibo Narrative by comrChris(m): 2:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
Osaze007:

have been shattered

my dear here is nairaland,anybody can claim anything, move around and see who shakes your environment most
Re: How Yoruba Demystified Ibo Narrative by OkoNDOoBo: 2:19pm On Aug 03, 2017
Osaze007:

have been shattered

igbos re empty chest beaters who got nothing to show for their noise.
if u go through Igbo thread use see them recycling and repeating same pictures from page 1 till 77 pages because they don't have anything to show for their noise
Re: How Yoruba Demystified Ibo Narrative by SonofDevil: 2:28pm On Aug 03, 2017
Osaze007:

have been shattered

osus re loud mouthgrin
Re: How Yoruba Demystified Ibo Narrative by SonofDevil: 2:31pm On Aug 03, 2017
bakynes:

grin shift make I faint heregrin
Re: How Yoruba Demystified Ibo Narrative by SonofDevil: 2:33pm On Aug 03, 2017
Lightening:

Tired? Where incident of skull mining and ritual beheading is now more of a norm than an exception. When will Yoruba get tired of wasting human lives because of phantom wealth? Why can't you guys go and learn a trade from Ibos. Even drug trafficking they are ridiculed for is less atrocious than human rituals.
worst riutal killings in Nigeria is okija shrine where tafa balogun busted the shrine littered with human parts standing in the shrine was the governor of the whole state carrying calabash only with is under pantsgrin
Re: How Yoruba Demystified Ibo Narrative by rosebowl01(m): 2:49pm On Aug 03, 2017
conductor14:
[s][/s]
I didn't touch him o. Seun please come and carry your brother o cheesy cheesy

you no funny abeg. lol.

(1) (Reply)

See What A Street In Surulere Currently Looks Like After The Heavy Downpour Last / Biafra Agitation Affecting Southeast’s Economy, Says Kalu / Fake Buhari UN Speech In Circulation, Presidency Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.