Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,219 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

What Will You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do? (1396 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do? by exng(m): 5:18pm On Feb 06, 2007
nairalanders i come in peace,

help and sort this out, what will you do

a girlfriend gets pregnant irrespective of the fact that things are not going well with the both of you and at the end of the day wants you to settle down with her forever not cnsidering the fact you dont love her anymore.

she doesnt trust youy, calls you a slapper, goes to your phone, your mails and and clothes searching for a ny give away sign, and now she wants you to settle down forever with her cos their is a baby involved.

you dont love this babe because of her antics and distrust and cant be happy with her. will you still go ahead and live a life of unhappiness even though you have a baby with her, you have tried to see if you can endure all her antics and chil for the sake of the baby, but she still continues in her life style of distrust and seacrch through your phone, mails etc, soemtimes you switch off your phone for the sake of peace and when going out you wear clothes that just seem right even though you dont want to wear them and raise suspicion

house what do you think?
Re: What Will You Do? by Coco29(f): 5:25pm On Feb 06, 2007
no#1 woman do things like that when men give them reasons to. angry

no#2 you fk her although u did not like her didn't u, now u want to run away from your responsibility. angry
Re: What Will You Do? by exng(m): 5:35pm On Feb 06, 2007
exactly women dont do things without reason, this is a girl with a coil contraceptive, who went ahead and removed it when she saw that things where not ok with us, and we might break up soon, got pregnant, now the coil is back in because according to her she doesnt to get pregnant again.

infact there is no atom of love anymore
Re: What Will You Do? by Coco29(f): 5:38pm On Feb 06, 2007
ok, now that you have made that clear.

what do u want to do?

she trapped you
you do not love or want her
what are YOU going to do?

ps there must some sort of attraction if you are still willing to sleep with her.
Re: What Will You Do? by exng(m): 5:59pm On Feb 06, 2007
what we are talkin about happened 2005 december. dont get me wrong i once did. but after going out for sometime i found that i couldnt last long with her and decided to end it in a frinedly manner for everyone's good. so as not to hurt anyone.

but obviously she had something going.

i love my baby but it is the tot of living the with mum forever that send chillls down my spine.
Re: What Will You Do? by cuteass1(f): 6:32pm On Feb 06, 2007
I honestly do feel sorry for the baby(actually all babies that are a part of broken homes or split parents) but i don't think its a reason enough to continue a relationship. Yes, some people stay together because of their kids but i still think the kids suffer the most when the parents are just there because of them. There are some basics in a marriage that they miss, so why not spare them the pain,  sad

That you don't leave with his mum, dosen't mean you love him any less. You might even be able to show him more love when you're not there quarreling with the mum 24/7 and then getting all worked up that you can't show your kid the love and care he needs. He'll just get used to the fact that daddy is always angry angry
Re: What Will You Do? by exng(m): 11:07am On Feb 07, 2007
cute_ass,

basically that is the picture, i love my llittle man and dont want him to grow up having to wake up to mum and dad having a quarrel over something and belive that by staying apart maybe and maybe their will be more respect between the mum and i.

i never intended to bring a baby to this world for such, i have always wanted to have a happy family and give my kids the best, but can i do that if i have to live all my life with this girl?-- NO
Re: What Will You Do? by Maneater1(f): 12:38pm On Feb 07, 2007
Seems like uv already made up ur mind there.

Only stupid girls use a baby to trapp a man that dont love u.

If a man does not love you, u cannot force him, and getting pregnant is just ruining ur life.
At the end of the day, i think people shud follow their hearts esp in a matter of "till death do us part'

or u'll live a miserable life.
Re: What Will You Do? by exng(m): 12:51pm On Feb 07, 2007
man_eater,

it took me a long period of about 6-7months to finally make up my mind, cos i kept on thinking about the baby, dont get me wrong i love my little soldier and will always see my baby and will provide all a man can for his baby.

but i just want people to air their views on this and at the same time, i want to see things from a different pespective to see if theri is another way round this.

it is not easy my fellow 9ralanders. all will be well i believe
Re: What Will You Do? by Maneater1(f): 1:55pm On Feb 07, 2007
There is no way around it, its either you love her and want to spend the rest of your life with her, or you dont. You obviously dont love her, so thats solved. Take care of your kid and love him, and find love and a life partner elsewhere. smiley

GOODLUCK!!!
Re: What Will You Do? by Busta(f): 3:55pm On Feb 07, 2007
why not stall and let her put to bed first, safe and sound.

don't make a mistake u'll regret forever.

u can't be pressurized into doing sth u don't wanna do.

Just bear with her for the sake of the baby, when the baby comes . . y'all shld sit and talk.
Re: What Will You Do? by dkingsgirl(f): 4:09pm On Feb 07, 2007
i guess you will not say you did not see those bad traits b/4 you went a head without a blockage and if she started it later it was because she has seen some negative traits in you too.

if you loved her initially before the baby you should have tried to talk things over with her to help the relationship or did you just stop loving her because she got pregnant?

whatever goes arround comes arround

think
Re: What Will You Do? by ima1(f): 4:55pm On Feb 07, 2007
Too bad man, she's got you by the throat, with a kid involved ur always gonna be tied to her, so be careful, if u don't think u can put up with her tell her n you both can work it out, its not fair to bring a kid into this world n not give him/her the life he/she deserves, with 2 happy parents. you guys should work it out for the kid sake, i would have advice you to leave her but you both did it n now you have something that should matter more than your stupid arguments.

(1) (Reply)

How Will You Feel ? / How Do You Tell Your Mom That You Have A Girlfriend? / Nigerian Ladies Vs Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.