Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,797 members, 7,827,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Can You A Learned Date An Illiterate. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You A Learned Date An Illiterate. (1353 Views)

10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls / Can You Marry An Illiterate? / Should A Graduate Lady Marry An Illiterate Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You A Learned Date An Illiterate. by dunnio(f): 8:58am On Feb 03, 2009
I really can cope with any type of human being with my level of understanding.i see nothing wrong with an illiterate. grin
Re: Can You A Learned Date An Illiterate. by Gabry(f): 9:04am On Feb 03, 2009
I dont understand what do you mean ooo sad
Re: Can You A Learned Date An Illiterate. by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 03, 2009
TC.
Let me guess. You belong to the later.
Re: Can You A Learned Date An Illiterate. by ayeesha: 9:18am On Feb 03, 2009
i guess she does,
Re: Can You A Learned Date An Illiterate. by irenereky: 9:40am On Feb 03, 2009
I don't see any thing wrong with an illiterate
Re: Can You A Learned Date An Illiterate. by cvibe: 9:52am On Feb 03, 2009
Poster, you're someone who likes to spout rubbish. init?
Re: Can You A Learned Date An Illiterate. by segzicres(m): 10:31am On Feb 03, 2009
@porter you're making no sense. i think you should go start from your rinapw school maybe them you will learn how to express your self with words. dumbuldor.
Re: Can You A Learned Date An Illiterate. by segzicres(m): 10:32am On Feb 03, 2009
@porter you're making no sense. i think you should go start from your rinapw school maybe them you will learn how to express your self with words. dumbuldor.
Re: Can You A Learned Date An Illiterate. by Gabry(f): 10:33am On Feb 03, 2009
segzi cres:

Phewww. . . That was a relief! I thought I was the only one not understanding what she had to say embarassed
Re: Can You A Learned Date An Illiterate. by segzicres(m): 10:33am On Feb 03, 2009
Re: Can You A Learned Date An Illiterate. by segzicres(m): 10:34am On Feb 03, 2009
Re: Can You A Learned Date An Illiterate. by segzicres(m): 10:35am On Feb 03, 2009
Re: Can You A Learned Date An Illiterate. by segzicres(m): 10:36am On Feb 03, 2009
Re: Can You A Learned Date An Illiterate. by segzicres(m): 10:36am On Feb 03, 2009
Re: Can You A Learned Date An Illiterate. by MrCrackles(m): 10:50am On Feb 03, 2009
Yes!
Re: Can You A Learned Date An Illiterate. by ritai(f): 3:42pm On Feb 03, 2009
i didnt see anything wrong wit d topic.i believ dat no one is above mistakes in dis life and we shld alz try to be our brothers's keeper not destroyer.i think wot the poster meant was dat CAN YOU ACTUALLY GO OUT WITH SOMEONE WHO IS NOT LEARNED.
we all know wot d topic entails but i believ dat ladies and guys in d house were havin fun with it anyway.so lets all be serious and contribute our opnions .

Dunnio i think what really matters in every relationship is LOVE and UNDERSTANDING.u can change him if u really want 2.we still have adult education and even part time programs.uneducated traders still go to school to be enlightened.

Do not make fun of him/her nor get irritated weneva he/she misbehaves esp in d public or in d mist of ur friends.learn to correct him/her in a good manner and i promise u he/she will learn 4m his/her mistakes.

Some pple are unfortunate to go to school because of financial setbacks in d family while some naturally have short memory .but then we shld try 2 accomodate nd tolerate such pple in our community.
Re: Can You A Learned Date An Illiterate. by romsky: 5:15pm On Feb 03, 2009
wats lugot to do sing with me
Re: Can You A Learned Date An Illiterate. by segzicres(m): 1:39pm On Feb 05, 2009
call the police if it really gets to you'
Re: Can You A Learned Date An Illiterate. by Omoosedabi: 3:50pm On Feb 05, 2009
It depends,some literate behave like illitrate. Vice versa.i av dated one b4.though it aint easy but 4 d sake of love,
Re: Can You A Learned Date An Illiterate. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 05, 2009
NO! Need a man I can be proud of when with my folks.
Re: Can You A Learned Date An Illiterate. by iz2much: 5:25pm On Feb 05, 2009
u no hear english abeg work on your oyinbo
Re: Can You A Learned Date An Illiterate. by bluespice(f): 9:52pm On Feb 05, 2009
no
i cant
Re: Can You A Learned Date An Illiterate. by tope2000(f): 10:15pm On Feb 05, 2009
cant undecided
unless ofcos hes rich cheesy
Re: Can You A Learned Date An Illiterate. by Sapphic: 12:16am On Feb 06, 2009
No.
Re: Can You A Learned Date An Illiterate. by Pepeye(f): 12:56am On Feb 06, 2009
we cant be compatible undecided
Re: Can You A Learned Date An Illiterate. by Tatase(f): 1:07am On Feb 06, 2009
I think guys do it all the time because you don't need schooling to be good at sex which is mostly what most guys want out of a relationship. But for me sha, I don't think so. Maybe if he's making attempts to remedy the situation but I doubt it, what would we talk about?

I agree that illiteracy doesn't mean lack of intelligence but at the same time, it says something about the guy and our lack of compatibility, if he hasn't made any effort to become literate/improve himself intellectually.
Re: Can You A Learned Date An Illiterate. by fs(f): 1:58am On Feb 06, 2009
Simple answer, no.
Re: Can You A Learned Date An Illiterate. by DrTony1(m): 3:14am On Feb 06, 2009
@Poster, do U tink everyone U see in various Educational Inst. r learned.Most of them are as good as an illiterate even with irritating characters.So deres no big deal rolling with an illiterate fellow,only that U just have to change em
Re: Can You A Learned Date An Illiterate. by DrTony1(m): 3:14am On Feb 06, 2009
@Poster, do U tink everyone U see in various Educational Inst. r learned.Most of them are as good as an illiterate even with irritating characters.So deres no big deal rolling with an illiterate fellow,only that U just have to change em
Re: Can You A Learned Date An Illiterate. by DrTony1(m): 3:20am On Feb 06, 2009
Re: Can You A Learned Date An Illiterate. by DrTony1(m): 3:24am On Feb 06, 2009
Re: Can You A Learned Date An Illiterate. by DrTony1(m): 3:24am On Feb 06, 2009

(1) (2) (Reply)

Strategies On How To Approach Beautiful Women / What Will Be Your Reaction When U See Your Girlfriend Being Toasted By A Guy? / Lady Only! Other Sexes Stay Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.