Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,278 members, 7,957,705 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:54 PM

Should I Define My Relationship With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Define My Relationship With Her (632 Views)

How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? / Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Define My Relationship With Her by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 14, 2017
I have been with her for quite sometime and she has asked me the ultimate question of what exactly i want from her, and i told her that i am still thinking about it, meaning i have not still made up my mind
But there times when i say some things concerning our relationship and she woud be like 'am i ur girlfriend, the thing is i like her but i do not want to define the relationship because of some unforseen circumstances,
i dont know if leaving it undefined is a good idea
Re: Should I Define My Relationship With Her by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 14, 2017
Wait 'till she starts dating someone else and place you in the friendzone.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Define My Relationship With Her by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 14, 2017
I dont think defining it is a good idea
Re: Should I Define My Relationship With Her by Lionessza(f): 11:14am On Jul 14, 2017
You sound too young and confused to be in a relationship dear. Focus on something else until you are ready to be in a relationship.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Define My Relationship With Her by Stevengerd(m): 11:19am On Jul 14, 2017
That is how u pipu we be doing ursef, saying there's someone behind you. E go soon clear for eyes, shebi u get mouth u knw wan talk ni, when another guy start cultivating on ur farmland, wa Gbo!!!

1 Like

Re: Should I Define My Relationship With Her by Oluwapresley(m): 11:37am On Jul 14, 2017
and its gonna be very soon, I know:-) big cassava cultivation!
Re: Should I Define My Relationship With Her by tosyne2much(m): 12:43pm On Jul 14, 2017
Your indecisiveness will soon make another man to start planting on your farm land cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Your First Pure Love Was Disvirgined By Another Guy / I Wish Someone Had Warned About All These Before Marriage / 23 Ways Yo Know He Really Loves You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.