Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,204 members, 7,811,548 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Best chat and Dating app - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best chat and Dating app (1673 Views)

I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating / Best Chat & Dating Apps For Nigeria 2019 / Best Chat Up Lines, Crazy Nigeria Street-style! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best chat and Dating app by Buking1: 11:40am On Jul 14, 2017
This is best online dating Nigerian ever had as of now launch it's own soicial chat, which takes the real cummunity chatting to online..
Just like village square playing ground
Where everybody can come and voice out his feelings on any matter concerned him in live chat, mingle and date,connect instant, chat in private.
The best of it is that user can create his/her own chat room and be admin to that, which other people can join once they login.. Not like the one you will join the only created by main admin..
It's very clean app
Download
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sabichat.app
Re: Best chat and Dating app by Gariki: 12:02pm On Jul 14, 2017
I love this
Re: Best chat and Dating app by Gariki: 12:02pm On Jul 14, 2017
I love this it even has Naijaloaded music webpotal on it that u can enjoy instant fresh music
Re: Best chat and Dating app by Buking1: 5:21pm On Jul 14, 2017
Gariki:
I love this it even has Naijaloaded music webpotal on it that u can enjoy instant fresh music

You will only discover that when you getting into the app

I mean this is best dating app even though it's not out to be for dating
Re: Best chat and Dating app by Buking1: 3:28pm On Jul 17, 2017
Gariki:
shocked
Re: Best chat and Dating app by businessguide: 10:41am On Jun 07, 2018
visit www.businessguide.com.ng to view list of dating apps
Re: Best chat and Dating app by businessguide: 1:59pm On Jun 07, 2018
Re: Best chat and Dating app by businessguide: 4:08pm On Jun 07, 2018
visit www.businessguide.com.ng to view full list of Nigerian dating apps

(1) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photo Of Cute Couple In The Midst Of Water / Jamaican Slay Queen Thrown Off The Stage By Angry Man For Obstructing His Dance / Ladies Names And Meaning..base On Behavior

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.