Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

How Jonathan Reduced Electrify Tariff To Get Votes In 2015 – Fashola - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Jonathan Reduced Electrify Tariff To Get Votes In 2015 – Fashola (20006 Views)

Electricity Tariff To Increase On Wednesday Despite Lockdown In Nigeria / June 12: How Jonathan Reduced MKO Abiola To Local Champion – Tony Momoh / 2019: How Jonathan Will Lead The Charge Against APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Jonathan Reduced Electrify Tariff To Get Votes In 2015 – Fashola by lagosrd: 6:29am On Jul 15, 2017
Always talking rubbish. Mr borehole =#69million face your own darkness problem. Stop increasing tarrifs.
Re: How Jonathan Reduced Electrify Tariff To Get Votes In 2015 – Fashola by OfofoLagos1(f): 6:42am On Jul 15, 2017
Buhari Government is the best for Nigerian because Nigeria is at the last brick when Buhari take Over. Goodluck Jonathan know why he Release power voluntarily. Some of you commenting Rubbish About Present Administration are the type that sale your Right for cheap things during Election
Re: How Jonathan Reduced Electrify Tariff To Get Votes In 2015 – Fashola by Obec70(m): 8:37am On Jul 15, 2017
We don't use light in my area "Fegge Onitsha Anambra State" yet Bill's comes regularly #5000, #8000, #10,000, #20,000, etc yet this minister that can be described as a Minister of DARKNESS not to talk of ministries under his watch, who soever inflicted hardship to the masses will never go unpunished!
Re: How Jonathan Reduced Electrify Tariff To Get Votes In 2015 – Fashola by Nnemuka(f): 9:07am On Jul 15, 2017
and i told myself in 2015 that if fashola runs for president i will vote him, thank God nothing like that will ever happen in this life.
He is a certified failure.
Re: How Jonathan Reduced Electrify Tariff To Get Votes In 2015 – Fashola by Ovamboland(m): 12:28pm On Jul 15, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Jonathan despite being a very clumsy leaders ran a govt that was a million times more purposeful and effective that the Buhari govt ..İt's only God that will punish Buhari and his decendants for what they have put us through

Yes Jonathan made oil prices over $100 while wicked Buhari is making it $40 something. Buhari should increase oil price to $100 so that Nigerians can smile like under Jonathan.

Infantile, limited reasoning of most Nigerians, they are even yet to realise Jonathan did nothing other being president when oil prices were at the peak in world history
Re: How Jonathan Reduced Electrify Tariff To Get Votes In 2015 – Fashola by SalamRushdie: 12:50pm On Jul 15, 2017
Ovamboland:

Yes Jonathan made oil prices over $100 while wicked Buhari is making it $40 something. Buhari should increase oil price to $100 so that Nigerians can smile like under Jonathan.

Infantile, limited reasoning of most Nigerians, they are even yet to realise Jonathan did nothing other being president when oil prices were at the peak in world history

Don't come at me with this low oil price nonsense please because my reasoning is above that hogwash of an excuse..OK now go back put on you thinking cap and you will see that Buhari's inept personality and poor thought process is 80 percent responsible for the hyper slide in the economy and not low oil prices like you are using a 1 dimensional thought process to claim..

2 Likes

Re: How Jonathan Reduced Electrify Tariff To Get Votes In 2015 – Fashola by gogodaye(m): 3:05pm On Jul 15, 2017
Re: How Jonathan Reduced Electrify Tariff To Get Votes In 2015 – Fashola by RexyDon(m): 6:40pm On Jul 15, 2017
Gayigaskia:
This tread is already infected by a lot of idiots above. GEJ was the worst thing that happened to Nigeria fact.

U see ur life! That is what the APC bullies want to believe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bomb Blast Rocks Gamboru/Ngala Borno, Kills 9 People (Graphic Photos) / Crisis Brews In NASS Over Sharing Of N578bn ‘padded Budget’ Projects / 2019: Atiku, Saraki, Secondus, Others Listed For Arrest — PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.