Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. (950 Views)

You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness / Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. / No Boyfriend, No Problem... Is It True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 29, 2017
A childhood friend of mine who is now 31 has never been in love, no guy is telling her I love you. She is good looking, educated and well discipline.

And we are just wondering what could be the problem.
Please help.....
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by nofuckz(m): 7:29pm On Jul 29, 2017
cry
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by stacyadams: 7:31pm On Jul 29, 2017
pix please,,,no girl has told me i love you grin
Blesso222:
A childhood friend of mine who is now 31 has never been in love, no guy is telling her I love you. She is good looking, educated and well discipline.

Please help.....
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by DarkMagic(m): 7:33pm On Jul 29, 2017
Wat a wow shocked
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by ikp120(m): 7:35pm On Jul 29, 2017
Very easy!
Ask her to change her WhatsApp status to "Single and searching".
She will marry next year, before October 23rd 2018.

3 Likes

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by hardcore007: 7:37pm On Jul 29, 2017
Drop her contact here , we will help link her up.

1 Like

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by profstar(m): 7:50pm On Jul 29, 2017
wink
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Bigsteveg(m): 3:47am On Jul 30, 2017
Blesso222:

Please help.....
Where is she based?
Is she ready to mingle?

1 Like

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by TundeHashim(m): 4:05am On Jul 30, 2017
taaaa...she's not good looking jare, if she is...someone would have called her!
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by ben4ever(m): 9:08am On Jul 30, 2017
Blesso222:

Please help.....

She must be special cos is being preserved for her special man. Early marriages are easier to crash

1 Like

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by lalasticlala(m): 9:34am On Jul 30, 2017

1 Like

(1)

28 Turn-ons For Girls That’ll Make Them Melt In Your Arms / 6 Must Do Things Before Getting Into A Relationship / See 26 Year Old Mum Poses With Her 9 Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.