Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

How Long After Surgery Can I Resume Sex With Bae? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long After Surgery Can I Resume Sex With Bae? (4076 Views)

I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. / ₦360million, Would You Breakup With Bae For $1million, See Reactions(shots) / A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long After Surgery Can I Resume Sex With Bae? by Thepunter: 3:26pm On Jul 14, 2017
Hello fam, my babe had an appendectomy since 2nd week of April and up till now the doctor said she can't bonk yet. This is over 3 months fellas, in fact the doctor said until after 6 months before she can get back into the sac. Seriously, the wait is too difficult and I don't wanna look elsewhere.
Any of you ever had such experience? Do you think the doctor know his trade well?
Doctors in the house, I need you expert opinion on this.
Re: How Long After Surgery Can I Resume Sex With Bae? by professorfal: 3:27pm On Jul 14, 2017
Just hit the brothel man and save us all the stress
Re: How Long After Surgery Can I Resume Sex With Bae? by wahles(m): 3:29pm On Jul 14, 2017
Thepunter:
Hello fam, my babe had an appendectomy since 2nd week of April and up till now the doctor said she can't bonk yet. This is over 3 months fellas, in fact the doctor said until after 6 months before she can get back into the sac. Seriously, the wait is too difficult and I don't wanna look elsewhere.
Any of you ever had such experience? Do you think the doctor know his trade well?
so dd 1 her doctor gave was nt professional enuf abi?

9 Likes

Re: How Long After Surgery Can I Resume Sex With Bae? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 14, 2017
The doctor has already told you it'll take six months before she could have sex. I was expecting you to make it 8 months but here you're asking funny questions.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long After Surgery Can I Resume Sex With Bae? by Thepunter: 3:31pm On Jul 14, 2017
professorfal:
Just hit the brothel man and save us all the stress

Thanks for the advice bro. I don't double date nor do ashi. It's a past life I don't wanna get back to. Thanks for your time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long After Surgery Can I Resume Sex With Bae? by Thepunter: 3:33pm On Jul 14, 2017
wahles:
so dd 1 her doctor gave was nt professional enuf abi?
The doctor may not be all-knowing so I see nothing bad in seeking second opinion.
Re: How Long After Surgery Can I Resume Sex With Bae? by Thepunter: 3:36pm On Jul 14, 2017
Benita27:
The doctor has already told you it'll take six months before she could have sex. I was expecting you to make it 8 months but here you're asking funny questions.

I have read and have seen where it took lesser time for more complex surgery to heal. I just find it surprising that an appendectomy would take such a long time.
Thanks for your time.
Re: How Long After Surgery Can I Resume Sex With Bae? by Oche211(m): 3:41pm On Jul 14, 2017
Just to hold body for 6 months, u can't. Don't be selfish nigga, just endure nd allow ur gf to completely recover.

2 Likes

Re: How Long After Surgery Can I Resume Sex With Bae? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 14, 2017
Why don't you just literally fûck yourself- insert your penîs into your asshole- since you don't have enough self control to allow the poor girl heal properly, and you don't want to look elsewhere?

1 Like

Re: How Long After Surgery Can I Resume Sex With Bae? by doughziay: 3:49pm On Jul 14, 2017
Benita27:

Lolz
Benita grin
Re: How Long After Surgery Can I Resume Sex With Bae? by Amarabae(f): 3:51pm On Jul 14, 2017
So guys are so funny! Is sex food? You can't control yourself and wait for her to heal up? Huh.

1 Like

Re: How Long After Surgery Can I Resume Sex With Bae? by Maxi112: 3:56pm On Jul 14, 2017
Inanna:
Why don't you just literally fûck yourself- insert your penîs into your asshole- since you don't have enough self control to allow the poor girl heal properly, and you don't want to look elsewhere?
grin grin
Re: How Long After Surgery Can I Resume Sex With Bae? by Ginaz(f): 3:59pm On Jul 14, 2017
Ewo!! sex will not kill you this O.p..... thank God he didn't call you to be a reverend father. You will pour your akamu in every hole you see before you finish your earthly course.

Ordinal six months you can't wait!!! If you can't self-service yourself and can't self-service ashawo then go and meet a Goat.

Come lemme flog sense into your mango head...

Re: How Long After Surgery Can I Resume Sex With Bae? by nddydamzi(f): 4:00pm On Jul 14, 2017
guy doctor don already tell you,had such experience so choose from the pisure below
Re: How Long After Surgery Can I Resume Sex With Bae? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 14, 2017
Thepunter:
Allow d poor lady to heal properly biko

1 Like

Re: How Long After Surgery Can I Resume Sex With Bae? by Daniel2289(m): 4:01pm On Jul 14, 2017
Thepunter:
My babe had a similar case years ago. And she had to wait for at least A YEAR.
So bro, listen to the Doctor's advice before u do something u will regret.

1 Like

Re: How Long After Surgery Can I Resume Sex With Bae? by mofeoluwadassah: 4:18pm On Jul 14, 2017
immediately tongue
Re: How Long After Surgery Can I Resume Sex With Bae? by muller101(m): 4:29pm On Jul 14, 2017
Op. Cut off that wild tool of yours. Can't u relax for more than a year?
Re: How Long After Surgery Can I Resume Sex With Bae? by MrDude: 4:30pm On Jul 14, 2017
But the doc says 6 months! Na fvcking go eventually kill you I swear angry

1 Like

Re: How Long After Surgery Can I Resume Sex With Bae? by 7footre(m): 4:33pm On Jul 14, 2017
After you don use that your thing scatter d babe appendix, you still no want make she get better. Which kind wicked man you be sef

1 Like

Re: How Long After Surgery Can I Resume Sex With Bae? by Lionessza(f): 5:01pm On Jul 14, 2017
The Dr said 6 months, if you're not satisfied with what she / he said why not seek second opinion. By the way, why not d.i.y ? Since you're so horn'y undecided.

1 Like

Re: How Long After Surgery Can I Resume Sex With Bae? by Napoleon27(m): 5:05pm On Jul 14, 2017
7footre:
After you don use that your thing scatter d babe appendix, you still no want make she get better. Which kind wicked man you be sef
You wicked gan! hahahahaha
anyway, good question.
Re: How Long After Surgery Can I Resume Sex With Bae? by AlexCk: 5:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
Dude,

6months o,
U cant chill for 6months??
Too bad.

Some of us have been chilling for 20+ years, & u dont see us complaining. grin

Biko, chillax! angry,
Imagine say u do operation naa, u go rush go 'cross-carpet' ni
Re: How Long After Surgery Can I Resume Sex With Bae? by vicben27(m): 5:25pm On Jul 14, 2017
let vasline fall on you for there ! go n buy vasline n leav that poor lady to heal

3 Likes

Re: How Long After Surgery Can I Resume Sex With Bae? by jieta: 5:29pm On Jul 14, 2017
op listen to the poster above me
Re: How Long After Surgery Can I Resume Sex With Bae? by tosyne2much(m): 5:34pm On Jul 14, 2017
OP, shey goat scarce for your side ni? cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Long After Surgery Can I Resume Sex With Bae? by Thepunter: 7:23pm On Jul 14, 2017
Daniel2289 thanks for your experienced advice. Was it appendectomy too and how did you cope.
Re: How Long After Surgery Can I Resume Sex With Bae? by Thepunter: 7:32pm On Jul 14, 2017
Lionessza:
The Dr said 6 months, if you're not satisfied with what she / he said why not seek second opinion. By the way, why not d.i.y ? Since you're so horn'y undecided.

Thanks jàre.
Second/multiple opinion made me open this thread. We have a lot of experienced doctors on this forum. It's quite unfortunate that when you seek opinion on some issues here, it is the inexperienced hypocrites that'll come and be self-servicing all over the thread.
P. S. I don't get any sensation from d.i.y. It's literally a waste of time for me same as mouth gig.
Re: How Long After Surgery Can I Resume Sex With Bae? by Thepunter: 7:40pm On Jul 14, 2017
7footre:

Brah me no carry weapon of mass destruction like you a 7 footer would. Have you ever had a deep pre-intimacy with a woman carrying a nicki minaj typa ass without getting to hit a home run? I guess not. That's my regular situation bro. It's been torture Brah.
Re: How Long After Surgery Can I Resume Sex With Bae? by 7footre(m): 7:48pm On Jul 14, 2017
Thepunter:

Brah me no carry weapon of mass destruction like you a 7 footer would. Have you ever had a deep pre-intimacy with a woman carrying a nicki minaj typa ass without getting to hit a home run? I guess not. That's my regular situation bro. It's been torture Brah.

This comment of yours is too sexual for my mind man... gotta take it easy on us virgins when making statements bro....

Could you please rephrase in a less explicit manner?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Long After Surgery Can I Resume Sex With Bae? by Daniel2289(m): 6:56am On Jul 15, 2017
Thepunter:
Daniel2289 thanks for your experienced advice. Was it appendectomy too and how did you cope.
Yes it was.

Though, it happened before i met her.
but the few months i waited for her was not easy. Sometimes she will be feeling pains, even in the middle of our love making. And i have to withdraw. It was not easy for me sha. Even her also. but you have to discipline yourself, and listen to the Doctor's advice.
I never went outside to meet Ashawo, or look for girls, cos I don't double date. It's a NO NO for me. So I will'nt advice u that.
But today, it has become a story. We are good to go anytime anyday.
GOODLUCK BRO.

1 Like

Re: How Long After Surgery Can I Resume Sex With Bae? by Lionessza(f): 6:26am On Jul 17, 2017
Thepunter:

Thanks jàre.
Second/multiple opinion made me open this thread. We have a lot of experienced doctors on this forum. It's quite unfortunate that when you seek opinion on some issues here, it is the inexperienced hypocrites that'll come and be self-servicing all over the thread.
P. S. I don't get any sensation from d.i.y. It's literally a waste of time for me same as mouth gig.

This is an online forum and anyone is free to answer to any post. You should have said " experienced doctors only" .

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ghanaian Actress With The Biggest ass Caught Flunting Her Bare big ass / How Do I Regain My Esteem That I Ve Lost To My Girlfriend? / Can You Stand A Man Who Has Slept With Your Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.