Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,353 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Captain Joan Obasi, The Youngest Female Pilot In Nigeria (Photos) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Captain Joan Obasi, The Youngest Female Pilot In Nigeria (Photos) (48435 Views)

Meet Audrey Esi Swatson, Ghana’s Youngest Female Pilot (Photos) / Sinmisola Ajibola: How Men Feel When They See Female Pilot In The Cockpit / Janet Bunor, A Young Female Pilot In Nigeria, Buzzing On Social Media (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Captain Joan Obasi, The Youngest Female Pilot In Nigeria (Photos) by Philinho(m): 6:55pm On Jul 14, 2017
I celebrate you girl...unlike some slay holes with nude allover d internet

2 Likes

Re: Captain Joan Obasi, The Youngest Female Pilot In Nigeria (Photos) by ivolt: 6:55pm On Jul 14, 2017
MrDude:
Beauty and brain just how I like 'em wink

Say NO to slay mamarism angry

Are you sure ?

1 Like

Re: Captain Joan Obasi, The Youngest Female Pilot In Nigeria (Photos) by Arry110(m): 6:56pm On Jul 14, 2017
Igbo's ���

1 Like

Re: Captain Joan Obasi, The Youngest Female Pilot In Nigeria (Photos) by KahlDrogo(m): 6:56pm On Jul 14, 2017
avaa:

This is childish, embarrassing and it is soiling the image of this forum. Sometimes, I wonder if those of you doing it are 13years old and below but then again, my 13years old kid brother wouldn't be caught doing this.
Go and preach that nonsense to your blothers. They took the first shot.

2 Likes

Re: Captain Joan Obasi, The Youngest Female Pilot In Nigeria (Photos) by Annibiteye: 6:57pm On Jul 14, 2017
Good to know! She's living her dreams! Kudos!
Re: Captain Joan Obasi, The Youngest Female Pilot In Nigeria (Photos) by Edum13656: 6:59pm On Jul 14, 2017
Fadiga24:

Afonja will always hate, no wonder Oduduwa clawed their faces.

u mean Oduduwa that was thrown down from heaven with Lucifer but instead of following Lucifer to abyss he sabotaged and settle in Ife and his children are...
Re: Captain Joan Obasi, The Youngest Female Pilot In Nigeria (Photos) by yarimo(m): 7:00pm On Jul 14, 2017
MONITZ:
Sometimes some things baffle me, so as small as this lady is she takes control of a Boeing passenger plane when she is on seat as the pilot, a plane that is many times bigger and heavier than her. Well that is all there is to a good brain nd not brawn.
see mumu saying a plane is bigger and heavier than her, so in your village people use their body strange to pilots a plane abi? grin

4 Likes

Re: Captain Joan Obasi, The Youngest Female Pilot In Nigeria (Photos) by avaa(m): 7:05pm On Jul 14, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Go and preach that nonsense to your blothers. They took the first shot.

And so? Must you you drag yourself in the same mud? Must you stoop this low?
Re: Captain Joan Obasi, The Youngest Female Pilot In Nigeria (Photos) by motivationspika(m): 7:08pm On Jul 14, 2017
Honestly, people like her will go places

1 Like

Re: Captain Joan Obasi, The Youngest Female Pilot In Nigeria (Photos) by KahlDrogo(m): 7:14pm On Jul 14, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Good one there from a Nigerian.
The bias mods have started hiding my comments. angry
Re: Captain Joan Obasi, The Youngest Female Pilot In Nigeria (Photos) by Mrlouis: 7:18pm On Jul 14, 2017
PDPGuy:
She's not yet a captain, she is still a First Officer because she got 3 bars on her shoulder. Captains have 4 bars on their shoulders.

All the same, she's done well to advance in her field.

Chief pilot, no vex how many bars you get?
Re: Captain Joan Obasi, The Youngest Female Pilot In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 14, 2017
pussypounder:
Mmmmm....her brains turn me on kiss
I will stuff my ripe banana in her mouth and choke her with it and would not mind her sitting on my face smiley I will eat the snail twice even if it smells like rotten fish before I bury my shaft inside her assssshole while I creampieeeee twice shocked

May God deliver you from sex demons, your soul is in danger of destruction

4 Likes

Re: Captain Joan Obasi, The Youngest Female Pilot In Nigeria (Photos) by wink2015(m): 7:29pm On Jul 14, 2017
It is good to celebrate people who attain one form of success in life.

But when it come to aviation training or aeronautical engineering or piloting studies it is quite expensive and paying the fees is no joke except if you come from a rich home or you are lucky to win a federal government scholarship.

Many of us want to become pilot but we are faced with the challenges of paying the huge tuition fees that goes with aviation studies.

Ask Buhari media spokes man Femi Adesina, how much he spent in training his young son in Aviation studies in the same south africa.

Femi Adesina said his son tuition fees tear his pocket as he has to brace the odd even denying himself so many comfort to pay his son through aviation studies in south africa.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/daddy-ill-pilot-4-years-old/
Re: Captain Joan Obasi, The Youngest Female Pilot In Nigeria (Photos) by PatriotTemidayo: 7:30pm On Jul 14, 2017
pussypounder:
I will stuff my ripe banana in her mouth and choke her with it and would not mind her sitting on my face smiley I will eat the snail twice even if it smells like rotten fish before I bury my shaft inside her assssshole while I creampieeeee twice shocked
Where did you leave your brain? grin

1 Like

Re: Captain Joan Obasi, The Youngest Female Pilot In Nigeria (Photos) by seguno2: 7:31pm On Jul 14, 2017
Dharniel:
I came here to see her age and not pictures...

Thanks
Re: Captain Joan Obasi, The Youngest Female Pilot In Nigeria (Photos) by highness25(m): 7:33pm On Jul 14, 2017
Kizyte:
Nice!
Wife material..
wife material for inside plane? No! It's the other way round, plane material

1 Like

Re: Captain Joan Obasi, The Youngest Female Pilot In Nigeria (Photos) by highness25(m): 7:36pm On Jul 14, 2017
Kizyte:
Nice!
Wife material..
wife material inside plane? No! It's the other way round, plan material.
Re: Captain Joan Obasi, The Youngest Female Pilot In Nigeria (Photos) by cyborg123(m): 7:36pm On Jul 14, 2017
pussypounder:
Decorum please. Children are on the forum.

2 Likes

Re: Captain Joan Obasi, The Youngest Female Pilot In Nigeria (Photos) by diva90: 7:45pm On Jul 14, 2017
This girl get mind. I hail pilots. Freaking strong people

1 Like

Re: Captain Joan Obasi, The Youngest Female Pilot In Nigeria (Photos) by permit(m): 7:56pm On Jul 14, 2017
pussypounder:
.see this one,idiaaaat.
Re: Captain Joan Obasi, The Youngest Female Pilot In Nigeria (Photos) by Ishilove: 8:33pm On Jul 14, 2017
feranmi400:
Captain Obasi who was recognised by the US Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), is currently a pilot with Arik Air, flying the Lagos-Johannesburg flights.

She has also been included in the FAA Airmen Certification Database.

Prior to becoming a certified pilot, Obasi had first worked as a flight attendant.

See pictures of her below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/14/meet-the-youngest-female-pilot-in-nigeria-photos/

See earlier thread about her https://www.nairaland.com/3106262/joan-obasi-ariks-female-pilot
She isn't a Captain as you can see from the bars on her shoulders (Captains have 4 bars). You can even see she isn't on the Captain's seat. She is likely still a First Officer, but still yet she is doing well for herself and may become Captain before 35.

2 Likes

Re: Captain Joan Obasi, The Youngest Female Pilot In Nigeria (Photos) by Zico5(m): 8:34pm On Jul 14, 2017
Leonbonapart:
Igobo=success
that's all I can say
That's ur problem over there. we Yoruba make history without noise. u read recently one Yoruba that just made first class from London university. pure ignorance.
Re: Captain Joan Obasi, The Youngest Female Pilot In Nigeria (Photos) by Leonbonapart(m): 8:35pm On Jul 14, 2017
Zico5:

That's ur problem over there. we Yoruba make history without noise. u read recently one Yoruba that just made first class from London university. pure ignorance.
why do you sound so pained... applaud them if you will

1 Like

Re: Captain Joan Obasi, The Youngest Female Pilot In Nigeria (Photos) by Zico5(m): 8:43pm On Jul 14, 2017
Leonbonapart:
why do you sound so pained... applaud them if you will
Pained? I'm trying to let u know that this means nothing to us over here. Yoruba have history that no one can break again in Nigeria. Don't let me lecture u.
Re: Captain Joan Obasi, The Youngest Female Pilot In Nigeria (Photos) by valinno(m): 9:15pm On Jul 14, 2017
what an achievement from an Igbo daughter,kudos my sister

2 Likes

Re: Captain Joan Obasi, The Youngest Female Pilot In Nigeria (Photos) by HERSLEY(f): 9:20pm On Jul 14, 2017
pussypounder:
bad boi

1 Like

Re: Captain Joan Obasi, The Youngest Female Pilot In Nigeria (Photos) by omoiyamayor(m): 9:26pm On Jul 14, 2017
There is no arik flight to joburg anymore,tell us d truth she's flying to ijebu ode
Re: Captain Joan Obasi, The Youngest Female Pilot In Nigeria (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:14pm On Jul 14, 2017
[/quote][/s][quote author=LionDeLeo post=58453531]Good one there from a Nigerian. do u mean Biafra
Re: Captain Joan Obasi, The Youngest Female Pilot In Nigeria (Photos) by Leonbonapart(m): 10:17pm On Jul 14, 2017
Zico5:

Pained? I'm trying to let u know that this means nothing to us over here. Yoruba have history that no one can break again in Nigeria. Don't let me lecture u.
oga you can't compare Yoruba to Igbo in any aspect both past present and future...
Re: Captain Joan Obasi, The Youngest Female Pilot In Nigeria (Photos) by sexaddict08(m): 10:33pm On Jul 14, 2017
pussypounder:

no matter how much a pussypounder you claim to be, you're still a learner near a sexaddict...so just leave the trash
Re: Captain Joan Obasi, The Youngest Female Pilot In Nigeria (Photos) by mecussey(m): 10:52pm On Jul 14, 2017
feranmi400:
Captain Obasi who was recognised by the US Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), is currently a pilot with Arik Air, flying the Lagos-Johannesburg flights.

She has also been included in the FAA Airmen Certification Database.

Prior to becoming a certified pilot, Obasi had first worked as a flight attendant.

See pictures of her below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/14/meet-the-youngest-female-pilot-in-nigeria-photos/

See earlier thread about her https://www.nairaland.com/3106262/joan-obasi-ariks-female-pilot

make dem no leave plane for this woman ooo...Nigerian women and mood swing na 5 and 6. Happy today, depression tomorrow.
Re: Captain Joan Obasi, The Youngest Female Pilot In Nigeria (Photos) by belzabull(f): 11:02pm On Jul 14, 2017
Igbos and excellence are like 5$6

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Sexist Scenarios That Women Face At Work / Photos: Young Pilot Makes His Mum Cry As He Flies Her From Lagos To Kano / Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.