Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Captain Joan Obasi, The Youngest Female Pilot In Nigeria (Photos) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Captain Joan Obasi, The Youngest Female Pilot In Nigeria (Photos) (48434 Views)

Meet Audrey Esi Swatson, Ghana’s Youngest Female Pilot (Photos) / Sinmisola Ajibola: How Men Feel When They See Female Pilot In The Cockpit / Janet Bunor, A Young Female Pilot In Nigeria, Buzzing On Social Media (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Captain Joan Obasi, The Youngest Female Pilot In Nigeria (Photos) by lereinter(m): 11:05pm On Jul 14, 2017
Re: Captain Joan Obasi, The Youngest Female Pilot In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 14, 2017
pussypounder:
Mmmmm....her brains turn me on kiss
I will stuff my ripe banana in her mouth and choke her with it and would not mind her sitting on my face smiley I will eat the snail twice even if it smells like rotten fish before I bury my shaft inside her assssshole while I creampieeeee twice shocked

Calm down bruh, she's not food shocked
Re: Captain Joan Obasi, The Youngest Female Pilot In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 15, 2017
Ebayray:

Calm down bruh, she's not food shocked
he wasn't talking about food he was describing his sexual plans for her
Re: Captain Joan Obasi, The Youngest Female Pilot In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 15, 2017
I like this, I am lovestruck beauty and brains is my thing
Re: Captain Joan Obasi, The Youngest Female Pilot In Nigeria (Photos) by captain247: 12:41am On Jul 15, 2017
Nice one.
The Airviation Sector in Nigeria is far more better for women in career choices unlike the maritime industry that frustrates women seafarers not to achieve their dreams of becoming a Captain of a ship.
Re: Captain Joan Obasi, The Youngest Female Pilot In Nigeria (Photos) by Yuji: 1:18am On Jul 15, 2017
She is my sister. We bear the same surname. Nwaoma grin
Re: Captain Joan Obasi, The Youngest Female Pilot In Nigeria (Photos) by LionDeLeo: 3:16am On Jul 15, 2017
KahlDrogo:
The bias mods have started hiding my comments. angry

That's what they do when they can't ban you because no rule was broken.

I have lost count of the number of my posts they have been hiding.

1 Like

Re: Captain Joan Obasi, The Youngest Female Pilot In Nigeria (Photos) by Royaljustice: 4:57am On Jul 15, 2017
congratulations to you darling. its your commitment and hard work. More Grace to you dear. OSINACHI
Re: Captain Joan Obasi, The Youngest Female Pilot In Nigeria (Photos) by ariklawani(f): 8:33am On Jul 15, 2017
feranmi400:
Captain Obasi who was recognised by the US Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), is currently a pilot with Arik Air, flying the Lagos-Johannesburg flights.

She has also been included in the FAA Airmen Certification Database.

Prior to becoming a certified pilot, Obasi had first worked as a flight attendant.

See pictures of her below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/14/meet-the-youngest-female-pilot-in-nigeria-photos/

See earlier thread about her https://www.nairaland.com/3106262/joan-obasi-ariks-female-pilot
The real slay babe.
Re: Captain Joan Obasi, The Youngest Female Pilot In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 15, 2017
Piiko:
he wasn't talking about food he was describing his sexual plans for her

Na wa for the description lipsrsealed
Re: Captain Joan Obasi, The Youngest Female Pilot In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 15, 2017
Ebayray:

Na wa for the description lipsrsealed
cheesy what's unusual about the description??
Re: Captain Joan Obasi, The Youngest Female Pilot In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 15, 2017
Piiko:
cheesy what's unusual about the description??

Honestly it was weird to me
Re: Captain Joan Obasi, The Youngest Female Pilot In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 15, 2017
Ebayray:

Honestly it was weird to me
abi u were curious the internet allows people to express themselves especially anonymously, let a young man be great
Re: Captain Joan Obasi, The Youngest Female Pilot In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 15, 2017
Piiko:
abi u were curious the internet allows people to express themselves especially anonymously, let a young man be great

I wasn't curious jor.
Re: Captain Joan Obasi, The Youngest Female Pilot In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 15, 2017
Ebayray:

I wasn't curious jor.
how's ya weekend going I am watching a boring movie
Re: Captain Joan Obasi, The Youngest Female Pilot In Nigeria (Photos) by blayz0923: 10:51am On Jul 15, 2017
Joan Obasi, the youngest female pilot?

Na wa for the OP. where the hell do u guys get your info from? Did u ask aviators?

Joan used to be a cabin crew especially on the NNPC Jet (5N-NPC) back in the days (7/9years ago.) and later went for flight training 2 or 3 yrs ago.

she in no less than 33/35yrs old.
Re: Captain Joan Obasi, The Youngest Female Pilot In Nigeria (Photos) by bamicity(m): 11:02am On Jul 15, 2017
Dharniel:
I came here to see her age and not pictures...
I wonder, wetin be her age? ?
Re: Captain Joan Obasi, The Youngest Female Pilot In Nigeria (Photos) by jmike69(m): 11:55am On Jul 15, 2017
pussypounder:
Mmmmm....her brains turn me on kiss
I will stuff my ripe banana in her mouth and choke her with it and would not mind her sitting on my face smiley I will eat the snail twice even if it smells like rotten fish before I bury my shaft inside her assssshole while I creampieeeee twice shocked
you Really Need To Grow Up, Pervet
Re: Captain Joan Obasi, The Youngest Female Pilot In Nigeria (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:38pm On Jul 15, 2017
I wish her all the best.
Re: Captain Joan Obasi, The Youngest Female Pilot In Nigeria (Photos) by oluwadiyar: 12:18am On Jul 16, 2017
angry embarassed in d end she end up crashing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Sexist Scenarios That Women Face At Work / Photos: Young Pilot Makes His Mum Cry As He Flies Her From Lagos To Kano / Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.