Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,776 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Seafood Delicacies And Recipe For Seafood Lovers - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Seafood Delicacies And Recipe For Seafood Lovers (35100 Views)

How To Make Seafood Okra (photos) / Foods And Recipe / 5 Delicious Soups And Delicacies You Should Try! See Photos.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seafood Delicacies And Recipe For Seafood Lovers by Speak2klein: 10:27am On Dec 14, 2017
Tiger Jumbo prawns!! Available now for the Christmas season. Call 09091772274 fr your supplies and recipe suggestions

Re: Seafood Delicacies And Recipe For Seafood Lovers by bilag17(m): 11:33pm On Dec 14, 2017
Please, what are the required ingredients and the process to make barbecued Catfish?
Re: Seafood Delicacies And Recipe For Seafood Lovers by bilag17(m): 11:47pm On Dec 14, 2017
Fresh, tasty, stone free, oven Dried Catfish are available for sale in Lagos. Contact : 0802-334-0270 WhatsApp/call.
Regular package 4pcs/pack (600g);
Christmas package buy 4packs get 1pack free.

Re: Seafood Delicacies And Recipe For Seafood Lovers by Speak2klein: 2:00am On Jan 02, 2018
If you want your supply of seafood including prawns, lobsters, calamari, crab, etc.. please reach our line via 08029058364, 07064590705

Minimum order 5kg
Re: Seafood Delicacies And Recipe For Seafood Lovers by Speak2klein: 7:49pm On Jan 03, 2018
Some seafood delicacies I saw this Christmas

Re: Seafood Delicacies And Recipe For Seafood Lovers by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 04, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
embarassed @CrustandSea why nah?when preparing fisherman's soup i add periwinkle and escargots(snail)...I use all seafood fresh instead of dry and heres the twist,in the place of pumpkin leaves(ugwu),i use bitterleaf to balance out the sweetness of the the okro and the fresh seafoods...the pepper a tad bit pronounced...just divine! one of my favorite Nigerian soup after my favorite Itsekiri Owo and Banga soup...

i am trying this out but it's urhobo that own both banga and Owo soups.

1 Like

Re: Seafood Delicacies And Recipe For Seafood Lovers by Speak2klein: 11:51pm On Jan 04, 2018
Really? Never knew that

iamloyalty:

i am trying this out but it's urhobo that own both banga and Owo soups.
Re: Seafood Delicacies And Recipe For Seafood Lovers by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 05, 2018
Speak2klein:
Really? Never knew that

Yes.
Re: Seafood Delicacies And Recipe For Seafood Lovers by Nobody: 5:03am On Jan 05, 2018
smiley
Re: Seafood Delicacies And Recipe For Seafood Lovers by Speak2klein: 9:25pm On Jan 25, 2018
Seafood still available for your order call 08029058364, 07064590705
Re: Seafood Delicacies And Recipe For Seafood Lovers by Speak2klein: 4:42pm On Mar 21, 2018
Fresh seafood including calamari, oysters, prawns, lobsters, shrimps, crabs still available.
Re: Seafood Delicacies And Recipe For Seafood Lovers by mrjubril(m): 9:54pm On Sep 02, 2018
Gotten prawns and lobsters from this @speak2klein guy. I must say he’s a reliable guy and pretty knowledgeable in his business. Excellent service. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Seafood Delicacies And Recipe For Seafood Lovers by Tinkokomarket: 12:05pm On Sep 03, 2018
Join the Fastest growing entirely Agro related ecommerce Platform in Nigeria....The Best Place to Advertise all your Agro related products/services/machines is on Tinkoko Market.

We are specially Inviting Nairaland Farmers/Vendors to advertise and start Earning on Tinkoko Market.

It is entirely Free of charge as Tinkoko Market does not interfere with your transactions and customers can contact you directly to do business.

We appreciate farmers/vendors and aim to promote Agriculture in Nigeria by creating a special/centralized place for only Agro related activities, "The social Media for Agriculture in Nigeria".

Tinkoko Market is making massive progress and farmers/vendors on the Platform are already earning!!!

Join us to build Africa's biggest Agro ecommerce Platform

We love you all

Please Like and Share with others, Let us give Agriculture a voice

just visit www.tinkoko.com, Register and upload your products, it is all free and we don't charge a penny

Give us a try today, support us

Re: Seafood Delicacies And Recipe For Seafood Lovers by Aliyahsrecipes(f): 4:52am On Sep 04, 2018
Are you looking for meals plan for your family? Then look no further, check my blog for the family food timetables that can last you and yours for a whole month and more.

Click the link below
https://aliyahsrecipesandtips.com/nigerian-food-timetable/

Re: Seafood Delicacies And Recipe For Seafood Lovers by Speak2klein: 2:11pm On Feb 07, 2019
Lovely @Aaliyah
Re: Seafood Delicacies And Recipe For Seafood Lovers by PHOTSEE(m): 5:05pm On Feb 08, 2019
NICE
Re: Seafood Delicacies And Recipe For Seafood Lovers by Speak2klein: 11:42pm On Oct 02, 2019
Nice!
Re: Seafood Delicacies And Recipe For Seafood Lovers by CrustandSea: 1:16am On Oct 09, 2019
How to prepare prawns
How to shell, devein and butterfly raw prawns ready for cooking.

Points to remember

- To shell prawns, twist the head off the body.
- Peel away the shell and legs in segments until you get to the tail.
- Pinch the tail and gently pull the body out.
- Take the tip of a sharp knife and make an incision to expose the vein, which will either be down the back or running along the belly of the prawn. - - Pull to remove.
- Wash before using.
- If you then want to butterfly a prawn, take the knife and slice as far as you can through the middle without cutting it in half.
- Pull the sides apart and cook as desired.

Call 08029058364 for your prawns order

Re: Seafood Delicacies And Recipe For Seafood Lovers by Speak2klein: 9:30am On May 12, 2020
Do you guys know this Oron recipe? Ukang

Re: Seafood Delicacies And Recipe For Seafood Lovers by Speak2klein: 5:32pm On May 23, 2020
DO you have a seafood recipe, please share.. I need to do some food discovery wink
Re: Seafood Delicacies And Recipe For Seafood Lovers by Parmzhelp: 2:04am On May 28, 2020
Speak2klein:
Do you guys know this Oron recipe? Ukang

Chai! See Ukang. Love it!
Re: Seafood Delicacies And Recipe For Seafood Lovers by Achievers0611: 10:31am On Jun 13, 2022
Achievers Seafood

We deal with all kind of oven dried fish, wholesale and retail. You can follow us on Fb….Arch_seafood
Ig….. Arch_seafood
You can contact us on

09066592243, 07033884039

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Are The Alternative Foods To Replace Rice This Coming Festive Period? / What's That Worst Mistake You Ever Made While Cooking? / Between Garri And Semovita

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.