Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,383 members, 7,861,056 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:27 PM

Dedicated To Aisha2 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dedicated To Aisha2 (915 Views)

Lmao A Funny Song Dedicated To Goodluck Jonathan And Buhari / A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. / A Thread Dedicated To The Nigerian Service Men, Our Gallant Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dedicated To Aisha2 by antartica(m): 3:42pm On Feb 03, 2010
One of the few shinning lights of this forum is Aisha2,take a peep at her,you might grasp something that could turn you around for a better nigeria and humanity as a whole.Personally,i think she is like a jewel in a swine,we need people of such spirit to forge along.
Re: Dedicated To Aisha2 by FBS: 3:48pm On Feb 03, 2010
Wait make her husband catch you.
The guy na soldier oo!  cheesy

But why is this in the Politics section? undecided cheesy
Re: Dedicated To Aisha2 by antartica(m): 4:00pm On Feb 03, 2010
Politics is a way of life and it is about her efforts and contributions in a morally bankrupt society like nigeria.In the heat of the battle,people like her are still sane and upright enough to think of the very down trodden.It is something worth commending.
Re: Dedicated To Aisha2 by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 03, 2010
antartica:

One of the few shinning lights of this forum is Aisha2,take a peep at her,you might grasp something that could turn you around for a better nigeria and humanity as a whole.Personally, i think she is like a jewel in a swine,we need people of such spirit to forge along.

what manner of gibberish is this  undecided  ithink i get the idea sha
Re: Dedicated To Aisha2 by opokonwa(m): 4:33pm On Feb 03, 2010
Aisha2! Aisha2!! Aisha2!!! grin
You are on popular demand here!

I actually I appreciate her frequent humanitarian appeals to help educate or foot the medical bills of some ABJ less priviledged.
That on its own is noteworthy.

My regards wink
Re: Dedicated To Aisha2 by antartica(m): 4:48pm On Feb 03, 2010
ziddy:

what manner of gibberish is this  undecided  ithink i get the idea sha

Talking to people like you on the wrong direction to learn from her ways on what is to be useful and rational not just ranting endlessly in a language you don't understand,you don't understand due to the fact that your brain is not working in the first place and in reality,you are the "gibberer"
Re: Dedicated To Aisha2 by antartica(m): 4:58pm On Feb 03, 2010
What else is discussed on this forum apart from tribalism,stealing,looting,maiming,massacre and all sorts of backwardness known to man?The only inspiring and positive news one hears are from people like Aisha and that is what change and society is all about, selfless and accountable contributions for the general wellbeing of all.
Re: Dedicated To Aisha2 by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 03, 2010
One of the few shinning lights of this forum is Aisha2,take a peep at her,you might grasp something that could turn you around for a better nigeria and humanity as a whole.Personally,i think she is like a jewel in a swine,we need people of such spirit to forge along.

I agree!!!
Re: Dedicated To Aisha2 by Jaylon(m): 5:09pm On Feb 03, 2010
Na waa ooh. Someone is in love smiley

Where is the aisha lady seff ?
Re: Dedicated To Aisha2 by antartica(m): 5:19pm On Feb 03, 2010
Jaylon:

Na waa ooh. Someone is in love  smiley

Where is the aisha lady seff ?

This is no child's play,u know.Why do you think sane countries honor their citizens?Relatively,she is very honorable on this forum and nigeria as a whole.
Re: Dedicated To Aisha2 by Beaf: 5:39pm On Feb 03, 2010
People like Aisha2 are one in a million. God give her more strength, blessings and happiness.
Re: Dedicated To Aisha2 by antartica(m): 5:45pm On Feb 03, 2010
She is an epitome of what a dwindling nation like nigeria needs now,selfless and positive sacrifice for connectivity.It is time we all start learning to give instead of looting.
Re: Dedicated To Aisha2 by citizenY(m): 6:17pm On Feb 03, 2010
It is rather heartwarming that the bowels of Jos/Plateau has produced this specie of womanhood.
I am very proud . It is a consolation to us that things will certainly change for the better and
back to those days where all we see are human beings and friends and parents,uncles, aunts,and inlaws
and not foes. Sannu Aishatu shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dedicated To Aisha2 by MrCrackles(m): 9:25pm On Feb 03, 2010
^ ^ ^ Bloody razzclaat stop spamming the forum!!! angry
Re: Dedicated To Aisha2 by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 03, 2010
Am Shocked, humbled and short of words. Thanks for your kind words
Re: Dedicated To Aisha2 by texazzpete(m): 10:52pm On Feb 03, 2010
aisha2:

Am Shocked, humbled and short of words. Thanks for your kind words

Hey, how do i contact you? I'd like to discuss a few things with you.

antartica:

Talking to people like you on the wrong direction to learn from her ways on what is to be useful and rational not just ranting endlessly in a language you don't understand,you don't understand due to the fact that your brain is not working in the first place and in reality,you are the "gibberer"

What he meant to say was that the phrase 'jewel in a swine' is essentially meaningless and thus is gibberish. You could try "Jewel in a pigsty".
Re: Dedicated To Aisha2 by luvola(m): 12:52am On Feb 04, 2010
u ar truly a good muslim lady @ aisha
Re: Dedicated To Aisha2 by ono(m): 4:15am On Feb 04, 2010
Just read a few of her entries. Not bad at all. Seems she's a christian though. How is it that her name is aisha (or is aisha not a muslim name?)
Re: Dedicated To Aisha2 by bilms(m): 10:29am On Feb 04, 2010
stop praising her,

join her in doing what she is doing to help the nation

and if u can't join her on that, start helping people in another way u can,

enough
Re: Dedicated To Aisha2 by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 04, 2010
texazzpete:

Hey, how do i contact you? I'd like to discuss a few things with you.

What he meant to say was that the phrase 'jewel in a swine' is essentially meaningless and thus is gibberish. You could try "Jewel in a pigsty".

You can send me a mail at lsfoundation08 or check our wesite, www.lsfnigeria.org for more information.
Thanks you all
luvola:

u ar truly a good muslim lady @ aisha
Am a Christain. Thanks, was born in the far north, i have a sister named Funmi cos she was born in the south. My dads funny sense of humour
Re: Dedicated To Aisha2 by antartica(m): 4:32pm On Feb 04, 2010
The moment we as a people start recognizing and acknowledging the efforts and contributions of honest and hardworking men and women in the society will be the moment of true liberation for us.Not the other way round where criminals and enemies of the state like ibori is given the honor of making a speech on all important and significant graduation day ceremony by a so-called institution of higher learning in the name of university of benin,all because the university admistrators in one way or the other benefits from his illgotten blood money.What message does that transcend to the youths?Of course it says,it is cool and rewarding to be criminals,yet people wonder why nigerian graduates are massively into 19.

An average road side mechanic or a market woman is in infinite times more useful,resourceful and patriotic to the country than someone like obasanjo,yet the later is the lord of the manor in nigeria,does it not say it all? that nigeria is a rogue state.

The problem of nigeria is not tribe or regions,it is morality,in other words,common sense.Criminals thrive with impunity over civil citizens.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Set To Dissolve Cabinet / Jonathan Diverts N19bn Into Niger Delta Reclamation / Exclusive Chat With The Moderator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.