Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,218 members, 7,836,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Shameful! Ghanaian Pastor Teaches Male Members How To F1nger A Girl (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shameful! Ghanaian Pastor Teaches Male Members How To F1nger A Girl (video) (2241 Views)

Bizarre Video Shows Pastor Demonstrating To Church Members How To Do Doggy Style / Photos Of The Woman Caught With Osofo Appiah, Ghanaian Pastor During Sex / Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shameful! Ghanaian Pastor Teaches Male Members How To F1nger A Girl (video) by tuoyo21: 4:59pm On Jul 14, 2017
Watch this shocking video of a Ghanaian Pastor as he teaches his male members on how to finger a girl with a practical example. You will surely be moved over what happens.
WATCH VIDEO HERE.....http://www.brivalix.com/shameful-ghanaian-pastor-teaches-male-members-how-to-f1nger-a-girl-video/

Re: Shameful! Ghanaian Pastor Teaches Male Members How To F1nger A Girl (video) by Fadiga24(m): 5:01pm On Jul 14, 2017
This is a marriage expert training couples on the art of love making.

How can you be st*pid?
Re: Shameful! Ghanaian Pastor Teaches Male Members How To F1nger A Girl (video) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 14, 2017
I watched that video and heard the lady say "I think I want more" and every one laughed over it.
Re: Shameful! Ghanaian Pastor Teaches Male Members How To F1nger A Girl (video) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 14, 2017
Maybe he was coming from ashawo house he wanted to use style and tell his members How he finger the ashawo girl
Re: Shameful! Ghanaian Pastor Teaches Male Members How To F1nger A Girl (video) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 14, 2017
Omg... continue your nonsense but don involve God

Re: Shameful! Ghanaian Pastor Teaches Male Members How To F1nger A Girl (video) by agbonkamen(f): 6:13pm On Jul 14, 2017
Who be the babe wey the pastor use do experiment... But thunder go fire those fake pastors using God's name for stupid things.

(1) (Reply)

Boyfriend That Can’t Pay His GF N100k As Salary, Should Go & Use Vaseline”–girl / My Sister's Husband Is Gay, / Why Do Most Working Class Ladies Still Want Men To Foot Their Bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.