Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

2 Men Tried On Labor Pain Simulators To Prove Women Exaggerate Everything(Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Men Tried On Labor Pain Simulators To Prove Women Exaggerate Everything(Photo) (7470 Views)

Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love / 2 Men Show Up To Claim Baby After Woman Gives Birth At U.S. Hospital - Video / #advice Pls My Friend Needs Dis Am Tried On Giving Her Advice On Dis Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Men Tried On Labor Pain Simulators To Prove Women Exaggerate Everything(Photo) by Explorers(m): 7:33pm On Jul 14, 2017
Two Husbands Tried Labor Pain Simulators To Prove “Women Exaggerate Everything”

It’s difficult for men to know just how painful it is for a woman to give birth, which is probably why some men like to pretend that it isn’t such a big deal and that women are simply exaggerating the pain.

But when two husbands volunteered to have themselves hooked up to a couple of labor pain simulators in order to prove their point, things didn’t go quite as expected.

http://www.boredpanda.com/two-husbands-tried-labor-pain-simulators-to-prove-women-exaggerate-everything/

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 Men Tried On Labor Pain Simulators To Prove Women Exaggerate Everything(Photo) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 14, 2017
So how did it go ?

Wait o na Explorer's thread be this , if e no reach fp make sperm dry for my testes

7 Likes

Re: 2 Men Tried On Labor Pain Simulators To Prove Women Exaggerate Everything(Photo) by BiafranBushBoy: 7:40pm On Jul 14, 2017
neoapocalypse:
So how did it go ?

Wait o na Explorer's thread be this , if e no reach fp make sperm dry for my testes

lol... let's see na.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Tried On Labor Pain Simulators To Prove Women Exaggerate Everything(Photo) by Explorers(m): 7:41pm On Jul 14, 2017
“It feels like someone is taking a saw and just carving up my abdomen,” says one of them, unaware that the pain he’d just experienced was only the pain of early labor.

When “active” labor commenced, the two men, who had chosen Mother’s Day to make their macho statement, start writhing with uncontrollable pain until one of them suggests that he’s about to throw up.

Their wives accompanied them during their “labor,” although whatever moral support they were there to provide quickly gave way to fits of laughter as they watched their husbands ride out the agony.

“That sucked,” said one of them during his postpartum phase.

“That was horrible.

Mom, if anything that I just experienced is anywhere close to what I did to you all those years ago, i’m sorry, you’re like a superhero.

You’re one tough momma.”

25 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2 Men Tried On Labor Pain Simulators To Prove Women Exaggerate Everything(Photo) by optional1(f): 7:41pm On Jul 14, 2017
I guess they found what they are looking for.

God has prove science wrong again..

Don't find me, am in my house in sambisa forest chilling with our big brother Shekue.

9 Likes

Re: 2 Men Tried On Labor Pain Simulators To Prove Women Exaggerate Everything(Photo) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 14, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

lol... let's see na.. cheesy

You sef don come book space abi , after every every I go put better comment

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Tried On Labor Pain Simulators To Prove Women Exaggerate Everything(Photo) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 14, 2017
optional1:
two gays trying to prove God wrong by going into the labor room....
Thinking they can delieve their own baby.

Don't find me, am in my house in sambisa forest chilling with our big brother Shekue.

Can't you read?

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 Men Tried On Labor Pain Simulators To Prove Women Exaggerate Everything(Photo) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 14, 2017
which man in his rightful sense would volunteer for this kinda simulation, I read somewhere that the pain felt by a woman during child birth is equivalent to the pain felt by someone who had 22 fractures at once.
Why on earth will I wanna debunk something like that by volunteering myself. I'll pass.

7 Likes

Re: 2 Men Tried On Labor Pain Simulators To Prove Women Exaggerate Everything(Photo) by optional1(f): 7:44pm On Jul 14, 2017
neoapocalypse:
So how did it go ?

abeg lala no carry this thread reach fp, i wa see how person sperm dey take dry.
angry

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Tried On Labor Pain Simulators To Prove Women Exaggerate Everything(Photo) by Goahead(m): 7:44pm On Jul 14, 2017
There was one I saw on YouTube giving birth through his dick... Real or not, I can't say.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Men Tried On Labor Pain Simulators To Prove Women Exaggerate Everything(Photo) by tk4rd: 7:45pm On Jul 14, 2017
I'm coming back later to see the outcome

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Tried On Labor Pain Simulators To Prove Women Exaggerate Everything(Photo) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 14, 2017
grin

Na technology cause rubbish . Soon people will soon start simulating the pain of egg-laying by chickens.

Awon ode.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Men Tried On Labor Pain Simulators To Prove Women Exaggerate Everything(Photo) by optional1(f): 7:46pm On Jul 14, 2017
lovelygurl:

Can't you read?

no i akant, do the reading and do a comprehensive summery for me and those of us who akant also...
Re: 2 Men Tried On Labor Pain Simulators To Prove Women Exaggerate Everything(Photo) by Papiikush: 7:47pm On Jul 14, 2017
It's Explorers again!
Always looking forward to his thread(s) grin
Re: 2 Men Tried On Labor Pain Simulators To Prove Women Exaggerate Everything(Photo) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 14, 2017
Seeing is believing. Whatever thoughts they've always had of labor will change.

5 Likes

Re: 2 Men Tried On Labor Pain Simulators To Prove Women Exaggerate Everything(Photo) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 14, 2017
optional1:

abeg lala no carry this thread reach fp, i wa see how person sperm dey take dry.
angry

You go wicked for real life , chai!!! so na the prayer wey you dey pray for me be this

Abeg lala don't mind her jare , carry us ( me , my sperm and testes ) to the promised land
Re: 2 Men Tried On Labor Pain Simulators To Prove Women Exaggerate Everything(Photo) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 14, 2017
grin grin
Re: 2 Men Tried On Labor Pain Simulators To Prove Women Exaggerate Everything(Photo) by segebase(m): 7:53pm On Jul 14, 2017
end tym test
Re: 2 Men Tried On Labor Pain Simulators To Prove Women Exaggerate Everything(Photo) by TemmyWon(f): 7:54pm On Jul 14, 2017
grin loooool grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Tried On Labor Pain Simulators To Prove Women Exaggerate Everything(Photo) by APCsupporter: 7:55pm On Jul 14, 2017
they should have used a full-bloooded african like me. I can endure 3x the pain

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Tried On Labor Pain Simulators To Prove Women Exaggerate Everything(Photo) by muller101(m): 7:56pm On Jul 14, 2017
Ladies will flood the thread like birds going on migration..

3 Likes

Re: 2 Men Tried On Labor Pain Simulators To Prove Women Exaggerate Everything(Photo) by TemmyWon(f): 7:57pm On Jul 14, 2017
APCsupporter:
they should have used a full-bloooded african like me. I can endure 3x the pain
your moniker says it all, APC= PAIN

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Men Tried On Labor Pain Simulators To Prove Women Exaggerate Everything(Photo) by Explorers(m): 8:00pm On Jul 14, 2017
God bless every mum out there.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

5 Likes

Re: 2 Men Tried On Labor Pain Simulators To Prove Women Exaggerate Everything(Photo) by optional1(f): 8:00pm On Jul 14, 2017
neoapocalypse:

You go wicked for real life , chai!!! so na the prayer wey you dey pray for me be this

Abeg lala don't mind her jare , carry us ( me , my sperm and testes ) to the promised land

wicked rara o me is not wicked at all.
Ask papiikush if i am wicked in real life..

Btw lala abeg i use lai M take beg u come use shekue sperm no disgrace me abeg..
Re: 2 Men Tried On Labor Pain Simulators To Prove Women Exaggerate Everything(Photo) by konjinus(m): 8:02pm On Jul 14, 2017
Haha
Re: 2 Men Tried On Labor Pain Simulators To Prove Women Exaggerate Everything(Photo) by optional1(f): 8:02pm On Jul 14, 2017
Explorers:
God bless every mum out there.

Amen and also Bless the womb that gave birth to you...

Oga explorers you dey own me oh shebi you know
Re: 2 Men Tried On Labor Pain Simulators To Prove Women Exaggerate Everything(Photo) by Ishilove: 8:05pm On Jul 14, 2017
Explorers:

“That sucked,” said one of them during his postpartum phase. “That was horrible. Mom, if anything that I just experienced is anywhere close to what I did to you all those years ago, i’m sorry, you’re like a superhero.

You’re one tough momma.”
My friend's hubby told me that in his next life he chooses to come as a man. This was after he saw what his wife went through having their first child.

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Tried On Labor Pain Simulators To Prove Women Exaggerate Everything(Photo) by Fadiga24(m): 8:11pm On Jul 14, 2017
I think Explorers has taught me more than all my secondary school teachers.

COMBINED!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Men Tried On Labor Pain Simulators To Prove Women Exaggerate Everything(Photo) by Fourwinds: 8:11pm On Jul 14, 2017
let me optional here
Re: 2 Men Tried On Labor Pain Simulators To Prove Women Exaggerate Everything(Photo) by Davidgrey: 8:21pm On Jul 14, 2017
optional1:

God has prove science wrong again..

Highlighted point is shallow! undecided

This was all about science! | Why do you clowns feel the need to bring religion into basic issues?

The notion that what man doesn't understand is "god's doing" is amplified foolishness

Basically, Religion makes you(clowns) give up trying to solve problems "I can't solve this, so god"

Having said that..... Do I need to reiterate that irrespective of the pains involved, Women were "designed" to bear and survive the pains involved, This argument is baseless.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Men Tried On Labor Pain Simulators To Prove Women Exaggerate Everything(Photo) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 14, 2017
Ishilove:

My friend's hubby told me that in his next life he chooses to come as a man. This was after he saw what his wife went through having their first child.

And so? We should clap for y'all?, it's everybody with his cross. Ladies will flood this thread now seeking sympathy undecided
Re: 2 Men Tried On Labor Pain Simulators To Prove Women Exaggerate Everything(Photo) by Ichietome: 8:25pm On Jul 14, 2017
Fadiga24:
I think Explorers has taught me more than all my secondary school teachers.

COMBINED!
You went to nta akara secondary school

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Out Of This 3 Ladies Who Is The Most Beautiful / I Dey Find Husband / 52-year-old Actress Pamela Anderson Marries Her Bodyguard After Falling In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.