Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

52-year-old Actress Pamela Anderson Marries Her Bodyguard After Falling In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 52-year-old Actress Pamela Anderson Marries Her Bodyguard After Falling In Love (7472 Views)

Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony / Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos) / Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

52-year-old Actress Pamela Anderson Marries Her Bodyguard After Falling In Love by Newsman01: 5:43am On Jan 28, 2021
- In 2020, she married a 74-year-old Hollywood Mogul, Jon Peters and the marriage lasted for only 12 days.

52-Year-old Actress, Pamela Anderson has married for the 6th time, though she claimed that the last wedding was never a wedding and this is her 5th wedding. She has been married multiple times.

The Baywatch actress told Daily Mail on Wednesday that she'd married her personal bodyguard named Mr. Dan Hayhurst on Christmas Eve. She said an intimate ceremony was organised in her Canadian mansion.

During an interview, Anderson told DailyMailTV: "I'm exactly where I need to be - in the arms of a man who truly loves me."

Torixus Culled that the popular actress shared her stunning wedding Photos and video online for her fans to have a glance of what went down on Christmas eve.

We gathered that she decided to marry her bodyguard after falling in love with him during Covid-19 lockdown.

In 2020, she married a 74-year-old Hollywood Mogul, Jon Peters and the marriage lasted for only 12 days.

Previously, Torixus learnt that she married Tommy Lee, with whom she shares her 23-year-old Brandon and 22-year-old Dylan. Their marriage lasted for 3 years, starting from 1995 to 1998.

She later got married and divorced Kid Rock in 2006.

The star married a well-known producer, Rick Solomon twice. She married him in 2007 and also in 2013.

It was widely reported that Anderson married Jon Peters, 74, on January 20, 2020 at Shutters Hotel in Santa Monica, California.

See More photos here: https://www.torixus.com/2021/01/52-year-old-actress-pamela-anderson.html?m=1

Re: 52-year-old Actress Pamela Anderson Marries Her Bodyguard After Falling In Love by INCREDIBLE007(m): 5:58am On Jan 28, 2021
na wa o
Re: 52-year-old Actress Pamela Anderson Marries Her Bodyguard After Falling In Love by Sundrus: 6:21am On Jan 28, 2021
She don marry six different times...which means she don chop six different diccks. Wetin she dey find undecided

8 Likes

Re: 52-year-old Actress Pamela Anderson Marries Her Bodyguard After Falling In Love by money121(m): 6:24am On Jan 28, 2021
Ok
Re: 52-year-old Actress Pamela Anderson Marries Her Bodyguard After Falling In Love by EmptyGarden(m): 6:24am On Jan 28, 2021
52 years? She looks manageable.

6 Likes

Re: 52-year-old Actress Pamela Anderson Marries Her Bodyguard After Falling In Love by MVLOX(m): 6:25am On Jan 28, 2021
Sundrus:
She don marry six different times...which means she don chop six different diccks. Wetin she dey find undecided

Na the legal ones be that.... What of the side ones way she dey take since.....

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 52-year-old Actress Pamela Anderson Marries Her Bodyguard After Falling In Love by badaru911: 6:25am On Jan 28, 2021
...... 52 ke... She look 30 to me sha.... But she's a beauty.. Hmmmm.. A formal playboy model...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 52-year-old Actress Pamela Anderson Marries Her Bodyguard After Falling In Love by Sundrus: 6:26am On Jan 28, 2021
MVLOX:

Na the legal ones be that.... What of the side ones way she dey take since.....
cheesy i no even reason that side...

1 Like

Re: 52-year-old Actress Pamela Anderson Marries Her Bodyguard After Falling In Love by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:26am On Jan 28, 2021
It is well with all that ends well.
Re: 52-year-old Actress Pamela Anderson Marries Her Bodyguard After Falling In Love by Nobody: 6:34am On Jan 28, 2021
Dear men
This is what I keep saying.
What do you think attracted her to him. No be handsomeness,no be money...who can take a wild guess?

Them Sabi nack!!!!
The guy must be a formidable machine.
Trust me I know how they are wired
No matter the woman once you give her wey her punna sing osingosingo praise the rod...she go fall yakata
In this light stop eating junk
Drink OPA eyin and awopa at least once in two weeks
If you no see buy kolaq
My best plug na Orijin
Drink am well...like three bottles
Your rod go just stand
Go dey fire dey go
Woman go see you her nipple go dey tell you good morning
Ahhhhhhh....I don spoil

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 52-year-old Actress Pamela Anderson Marries Her Bodyguard After Falling In Love by TANID(m): 6:49am On Jan 28, 2021
EmptyGarden:
52 years? She looks manageable.
haaahaaa manageable bawo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 52-year-old Actress Pamela Anderson Marries Her Bodyguard After Falling In Love by TANID(m): 6:51am On Jan 28, 2021
Sundrus:
SHE MIGHT BE LOOKING FOR REAL LOVE OF HER LIFE, AND I HOPE SHE HAD ALREADY FOUND THAT NOW.
LET'S JUST WAIT AND SEE

1 Like

Re: 52-year-old Actress Pamela Anderson Marries Her Bodyguard After Falling In Love by falcon01: 6:54am On Jan 28, 2021
see how woman compass dey move, she marry pesin she pass
Re: 52-year-old Actress Pamela Anderson Marries Her Bodyguard After Falling In Love by Cerebellum: 6:55am On Jan 28, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Dear men
This is what I keep saying.
What do you think attracted her to him. No be handsomeness,no be money...who can take a wild guess?

Them Sabi nack!!!!
The guy must be a formidable machine.
Trust me I know how they are wired
No matter the woman once you give her wey her punna sing osingosingo praise the rod...she go fall yakata
In this light stop eating junk
Drink OPA eyin and awopa at least once in two weeks
If you no see buy kolaq
My best plug na Orijin
Drink am well...like three bottles
Your rod go just stand
Go dey fire dey go
Woman go see you her nipple go dey tell you good morning
Ahhhhhhh....I don spoil

Damnn Nigga!!!

You are A Punaaaaaa Niggagrin

1 Like

Re: 52-year-old Actress Pamela Anderson Marries Her Bodyguard After Falling In Love by Shortyyy(f): 7:08am On Jan 28, 2021
Congrats my love. Keep replacing them like used rags. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 52-year-old Actress Pamela Anderson Marries Her Bodyguard After Falling In Love by yanabasee1(m): 7:19am On Jan 28, 2021
She's 52 and look way younger than our teen girls killing themselves with chemical make ups....

Happy married life to her kpekus,!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 52-year-old Actress Pamela Anderson Marries Her Bodyguard After Falling In Love by mosdii(m): 7:29am On Jan 28, 2021
Vagina People Are Useless...All Of Them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 52-year-old Actress Pamela Anderson Marries Her Bodyguard After Falling In Love by heykims(m): 7:35am On Jan 28, 2021
This young babe don marry 6 times??
She even marry a 73yr old join??
Wonders!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 52-year-old Actress Pamela Anderson Marries Her Bodyguard After Falling In Love by Michelle55: 7:43am On Jan 28, 2021
It doesn't matter how long you keep falling and failing, just keep searching until you find that one who completes you thoroughly. Congratulations to her and I hope this is her final bus stop.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 52-year-old Actress Pamela Anderson Marries Her Bodyguard After Falling In Love by Patrick719(m): 7:59am On Jan 28, 2021
Sundrus:
more Dick's
Re: 52-year-old Actress Pamela Anderson Marries Her Bodyguard After Falling In Love by proxitaly: 8:14am On Jan 28, 2021
Newsman01:
- In 2020, she married a 74-year-old Hollywood Mogul, Jon Peters and the marriage lasted for only 12 days.

52-Year-old Actress, Pamela Anderson has married for the 6th time, though she claimed that the last wedding was never a wedding and this is her 5th wedding. She has been married multiple times.

The Baywatch actress told Daily Mail on Wednesday that she'd married her personal bodyguard named Mr. Dan Hayhurst on Christmas Eve. She said an intimate ceremony was organised in her Canadian mansion.

During an interview, Anderson told DailyMailTV: "I'm exactly where I need to be - in the arms of a man who truly loves me."

Torixus Culled that the popular actress shared her stunning wedding Photos and video online for her fans to have a glance of what went down on Christmas eve.

We gathered that she decided to marry her bodyguard after falling in love with him during Covid-19 lockdown.

In 2020, she married a 74-year-old Hollywood Mogul, Jon Peters and the marriage lasted for only 12 days.

Previously, Torixus learnt that she married Tommy Lee, with whom she shares her 23-year-old Brandon and 22-year-old Dylan. Their marriage lasted for 3 years, starting from 1995 to 1998.

She later got married and divorced Kid Rock in 2006.

The star married a well-known producer, Rick Solomon twice. She married him in 2007 and also in 2013.

It was widely reported that Anderson married Jon Peters, 74, on January 20, 2020 at Shutters Hotel in Santa Monica, California.

The bolded says it all. She couldn't survive the lockdown without steady nacking and the bodyguard being a sharp niggur seized the opportunity to work her old snatch.
The other old man couldn't keep up with this old mild, he had to run in 12 days.
Once a farm tool, always a farm tool
Re: 52-year-old Actress Pamela Anderson Marries Her Bodyguard After Falling In Love by tobechi74: 8:21am On Jan 28, 2021
Do you know the richest Woman in the world got her wealth via marriage
Re: 52-year-old Actress Pamela Anderson Marries Her Bodyguard After Falling In Love by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 28, 2021
53? Wow she looks amazing.
I'm hardly surprised they feel in love during the lockdown grin
Omo locked inside the house for months,one or two things had to sup behind closed doors, before person go die grin
Re: 52-year-old Actress Pamela Anderson Marries Her Bodyguard After Falling In Love by KosiGee(m): 8:32am On Jan 28, 2021
Sundrus:

That’s an insult on Pamela Anderson. She can drain six different Ds in less than 1 hour.

Her D count should be in the thousands.

1 Like

Re: 52-year-old Actress Pamela Anderson Marries Her Bodyguard After Falling In Love by Divoc19(f): 8:47am On Jan 28, 2021
Make I look this good and young at 52 ehn?

1 Like

Re: 52-year-old Actress Pamela Anderson Marries Her Bodyguard After Falling In Love by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:58am On Jan 28, 2021
Love issa beautiful thingy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 52-year-old Actress Pamela Anderson Marries Her Bodyguard After Falling In Love by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 28, 2021
Michelle55:
It doesn't matter how long you keep falling and failing, just keep searching until you find that one who completes you thoroughly. Congratulations to her and I hope this is her final bus stop.
now I find you, you the one for me.
Re: 52-year-old Actress Pamela Anderson Marries Her Bodyguard After Falling In Love by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:59am On Jan 28, 2021
Divoc19:
Make I look this good and young at 52 ehn?
Don't worry you will.
Just continue to drink water, eat well,
continue to stay off smoking and drugs.
Be good to people, stay POSITIVE in all things and we will be there to celebrate with you on your 100 years old birthday.
Cheers kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 52-year-old Actress Pamela Anderson Marries Her Bodyguard After Falling In Love by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:00am On Jan 28, 2021
dancok:
Awwwww, she has apologized and answered you with her DP already.
You are a lucky somebori.
Shoot ur shot! wink

dancok:
abi na I shoot my shot, her Dp call my attention.
Lol cheesy
Correct man!
We will be there to dish out BBQ on that beautiful day.
Never say Never! wink
dancok:
am marrying you this year, no further delay
GBAMSOLUTELY!
End of thread!
dancok:
in fact na u go serve food self.
Lol cheesy
Let's leave that to the main food caterers sir.
We only do Barbecue catering at large gatherings.
We only cook for families and friends (at most a dozen people!)
Grilling is what we can do for more than 10,000 people at once!!

Michelle55, do normal o!
No more keke stories dis year......

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 52-year-old Actress Pamela Anderson Marries Her Bodyguard After Falling In Love by Michelle55: 9:03am On Jan 28, 2021
dancok:
Congratulations sir grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PICTURES: The Chat of a Nice Guy Vs. a Bad Boy. [Screenshots] / I Got The Shock Of My Life Today. / X

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.