Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,887 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

How Can I Get Myself Out Of This Mess - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Get Myself Out Of This Mess (1102 Views)

Advise On How To Solve This Mess / How Could She Explain Her Way Out Of This Mess. / What Happens If A Lady Mess During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get Myself Out Of This Mess by lytech1(m): 7:52pm On Jul 14, 2017
Pardon my blunders....
The message is what matters most..

As a primary school teacher who earn below 20k monthly,i decide taking some extra coaching both at work and home coaching.

Early last year,I was lucky to meet this wealthy igbo man who offer to pay me 20k monthly for taking his four kids 3times a week(home lesson). I was happy and gladly accept the offer as i dont need to waste a dime on TFARE (very close to my house). I tried to put in my best jst to impress the man(God help me in the process)

The man has some shops he built infront of his house. A woman who operate a beerpalour happens to be an occupant. She approached me one evening asking if i can help tutor her kids. I declined as i dont have time. She begged and i asked if she will allow her kids to join me in school in the evening(mix them with the student i take in school). She agreed and God used me to transform her kids.

She was impressed and have preached the gospel about me to people around her. Currently,i met a man through her who is paying me 10k for tutoring his 3children on saturdays and sundays.

We are this close that i do stay in her shop to whiletime and charge my phone on most cases when am through with my lessons.

Her husband had an accident of recent and had a broken leg.he was admitted in the hospital close to 2month.i was there to check on him twice to show some concern before he was discharged and could recall going there with some provisions on the two visit. For the past 3months now,there payment have not been regular... I didnt complain bcoz i understand their situation.

The main issue.....

Ever since the man was discharged,he do stay with his wife in her shop because he cant go to work with his leg.ofrecent,i observe this strange look on him towards me. He do snub my greeting and most cases avoid my greetings. I dont really take that as an issue but i told a close friend about what i noticed.

I was with the woman landlord kids ystdy when my friend who wanted to use my room come around to collect key.i ask him to wait for me at the woman shop bcoz the gate which lead to the man house was locked and the landlord was around.

On getting to the woman shop,i try greeting the man which he ignore as usual.i backed him while attending to my friend. My friend notice the lion look on the man and asked us to leave immediately. He told me the man looked me like he should shot me with Gun.

Now i suspect he thought am having an affairs with his wife(close to 40yrs while am jst 27yrs).before God and man i never think of it for a moment talkless of making a move.

I become scared and afraid. I taught of stopping taking their kids and avoid the wife but there is no way i will enter into the landlord compound without passing through her shop,plus thats the route to my house from work.

Even if i avoid the woman and her shop,that wont still clear the man thought about me... And i wish to clear myself from the husband.

Fellow nairalander.....
Please help me out with some piece of advice on this issue.
Thanks.
Re: How Can I Get Myself Out Of This Mess by ikp120(m): 7:59pm On Jul 14, 2017
Ignore the old man. He dey think say you dey drill his wife's hole in his absence.

Continue taking the kids on lessons, but don't relate with the woman closely again.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Get Myself Out Of This Mess by muller101(m): 8:03pm On Jul 14, 2017
Op
Linus. U asked that woman out.

Re: How Can I Get Myself Out Of This Mess by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 14, 2017
Ask to see him and the wife, tell them your work load has increased hence you'll stop taking their kids. They can keep what they're owning you since he's incapacitated, and only greet them if you must pass through their shop to wherever you're going.

The man is uncomfortable 'cause you've been spending too much time around his family.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Myself Out Of This Mess by lytech1(m): 8:08pm On Jul 14, 2017
muller101:
Op Linus. U asked that woman out.
if i do,i wont bother myself looking for how to gt out of the mess.
My conscience wont prompt me to seek for advice here
Re: How Can I Get Myself Out Of This Mess by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 14, 2017
Be more careful.
Re: How Can I Get Myself Out Of This Mess by ojun50(m): 8:35pm On Jul 14, 2017
Oga face yr business nd reduce yr closeness toward d woman.
Re: How Can I Get Myself Out Of This Mess by Baddest69(m): 8:36pm On Jul 14, 2017
Start avoiding that woman or she will put you to trouble.... Tutor their kids collect your salary go your own...

Some men are so insecure especially when they wife is too jovial to guys..

If she confront you for acting strange to her let her know about her husby's strange attitudes.

Felt to a similar mess before, I got out of it through God's intervention

#goodluck

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Myself Out Of This Mess by Ichietome: 8:36pm On Jul 14, 2017
This is a strong case
Re: How Can I Get Myself Out Of This Mess by mofeoluwadassah: 9:11pm On Jul 14, 2017
ao do you knw dat's why he's looking at you dat way....you don't knw if he has other motives....you better run 4 your life
Re: How Can I Get Myself Out Of This Mess by crismark(m): 10:22pm On Jul 14, 2017
Chai!! Op u for take style say u won declare ur monthly income...na so so monetary figures I just dey see for d post..

Re: How Can I Get Myself Out Of This Mess by kumulus(m): 10:52pm On Jul 14, 2017
I was once in a similar situation lol...it happened when I was in school. I just never bothered about it lol...imagine make grown man dey bliv say I fit dey get affair with him wife wet go born me twice lol

(1) (Reply)

Men Who Do Not Marry Virgin Are Desperate And Not Virgin Themselves / The Sex Doll Of The Future / American Sex Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.