Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,932 members, 7,810,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Why Are Africans Still In Bondage Today? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Africans Still In Bondage Today? (2289 Views)

PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes / Are Sub-saharan Africans Intellectually Inferior To Other Races? / Seperate Yourself From Religious Bondage Today. The Right Way! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Africans Still In Bondage Today? by Tampinu(m): 5:01am On Jul 15, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3tNvCHHyJE&feature=youtu.be

“The temple of the most high begins with the body which houses our life, the essence of our existence. Africans are in bondage today because they approach spirituality through religion provided by foreign invaders and conquerors. We must stop confusing religion and spirituality. Religion is a set of rules, regulations and rituals created by humans, which was suppose to help people grow spiritually. Due to human imperfection religion has become corrupt, political, divisive and a tool for power struggle. Spirituality is not theology or ideology. It is simply a way of life, pure and original as was given by the Most High of Creation. Spirituality is a network linking us to the Most High, the universe, and each other…”

― Haile Selassie I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1RVyJiGYes

1 Like

Re: Why Are Africans Still In Bondage Today? by orunto27: 6:43am On Jul 15, 2017
Capitalism is impoverishing Africa. Wealfarism is required all over Africa. Or else, the World will gravitate to Animal tendencies and Instincts.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Africans Still In Bondage Today? by Wilgrea7(m): 7:35am On Jul 15, 2017
Tampinu:
“The temple of the most high begins with the body which houses our life, the essence of our existence. Africans are in bondage today because they approach spirituality through religion provided by foreign invaders and conquerors. We must stop confusing religion and spirituality. Religion is a set of rules, regulations and rituals created by humans, which was suppose to help people grow spiritually. Due to human imperfection religion has become corrupt, political, divisive and a tool for power struggle. Spirituality is not theology or ideology. It is simply a way of life, pure and original as was given by the Most High of Creation. Spirituality is a network linking us to the Most High, the universe, and each other…”

― Haile Selassie

very brilliant writeup OP.... Africans don't yet realize... we've been sold lies.. we now prefer crumbs to the whole bread.. that's why the so called miracles are scarce.. we're being fed crumbs.. and we struggle for crumbs like its a competition instead of going for the real bread... religion is not spirituality.. people try to use it to approach spirituality.. over time most religions begin to change to a form of bondage.. may God help us... are you a deist?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Africans Still In Bondage Today? by Raintaker(m): 9:04am On Jul 15, 2017
Ja Rastafaria

1 Like

Re: Why Are Africans Still In Bondage Today? by Tampinu(m): 2:39pm On Jul 15, 2017
Raintaker:
Ja Rastafaria

JAH! RASTAFARI!! ((((SELASSIE I)))) grin
Re: Why Are Africans Still In Bondage Today? by Tampinu(m): 3:53pm On Jul 15, 2017
orunto27:
Capitalism is impoverishing Africa. Wealfarism is required all over Africa. Or else, the World will gravitate to Animal tendencies and Instincts.

Capitalism is able to achieve the exploitation of African souls and impoverish them because Africans have not focused on spirituality which would have exposed the fuckeries of Capitalism...

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Africans Still In Bondage Today? by Tampinu(m): 3:59pm On Jul 15, 2017
Wilgrea7:

very brilliant writeup OP.... Africans don't yet realize... we've been sold lies.. we now prefer crumbs to the whole bread.. that's why the so called miracles are scarce.. we're being fed crumbs.. and we struggle for crumbs like its a competition instead of going for the real bread... religion is not spirituality.. people try to use it to approach spirituality.. over time most religions begin to change to a form of bondage.. may God help us... are you a deist?

Thank you for the nice comments.

I don't like to put myself in a box as created by the "babylon" system; put it this way, if you wish to know "who I am", it's best to say:

I am an ancient African man who has more respect for the King and the word of the king; aside from the MOST HIGH, I rate the King over and above all mortal men. I looked up the definition of "Deist" in the dictionary and what I got was:

The belief that God has created the universe but remains apart from it and permits his creation to administer itself through natural laws. Deism thus rejects the supernatural aspects of religion, such as belief in revelation in the Bible, and stresses the importance of ethical conduct.

Now, I do not reject the the supernatural aspects of faith so I can;'t really be a Deist per se.

I know (not believe, as the word "believe" has the word "lie" between it and I do not associate with lies) that One Almighty God exists, lives and reigns in the heart of all man. I am also a very strong Spiritualist...
Re: Why Are Africans Still In Bondage Today? by Wilgrea7(m): 5:27pm On Jul 15, 2017
Tampinu:

Thank you for the nice comments.

I don't like to put myself in a box as created by the "babylon" system; put it this way, if you wish to know "who I am", it's best to say:

I am an ancient African man who has more respect for the King and the word of the king; aside from the MOST HIGH, I rate the King over and above all mortal men. I looked up the definition of "Deist" in the dictionary and what I got was:

The belief that God has created the universe but remains apart from it and permits his creation to administer itself through natural laws. Deism thus rejects the supernatural aspects of religion, such as belief in revelation in the Bible, and stresses the importance of ethical conduct.

Now, I do not reject the the supernatural aspects of faith so I can;'t really be a Deist per se.

I know (not believe, as the word "believe" has the word "lie" between it and I do not associate with lies) that One Almighty God exists, lives and reigns in the heart of all man. I am also a very strong Spiritualist...

ok.. nice.. I'd like to know a little more about your beliefs...

what's your view on the afterlife
what according to you would be the way to approach God spiritually
what's your take on miracles, humans performing them and their causes
do you do things like astral projection?

thanks
Re: Why Are Africans Still In Bondage Today? by Tampinu(m): 5:37pm On Jul 15, 2017
Wilgrea7:

ok.. nice.. I'd like to know a little more about your beliefs...

what's your view on the afterlife
what according to you would be the way to approach God spiritually
what's your take on miracles, humans performing them and their causes
do you do things like astral projection?

thanks

I have no belief nor do I believe in anything; a closer examination will reveal that "Believe" has the word "lie" between it, and as I don't deal with lies, I cannot associate with believe. Rather I know or know not. (Would you like your partner to say "I believe that I love you" or "I know that I love you"? )

My views on afterlife is the same as what Jesus taught us, there is life after death as we are immortal souls with a perishable body and not bodies with a perishable soul.

Best way to approach God spiritually is to look in the mirror and communicate with God within your heart as it says in Psalm 4 "Sit down upon your own bed, commune with your own heart and be still!". Listen to your heart, feel your conscience do what is good and set your soul free...

I go by the word of Our Lord Jesus Christ and miracles happen everyday, we just choose to ignore them e.g, you put a seed in the ground and it turns to a huge tree after some time, is that not a miracle? You have sex and deposit liquid sperm in your girl, it turns to a baby with flesh blood and bones after a few months? Is that not a miracle? I could go on and on and on...Jesus did say that we will also perform miracles like he did...That's what I know about miracles.

Astral projections: Hmmm....Yep, I like to travel, physically and otherwise.

Peace smiley
Re: Why Are Africans Still In Bondage Today? by geoworldedu: 5:56pm On Jul 15, 2017
As Otem would say, we are the bodyparts of God. We are not separated from God. We are GOD.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Africans Still In Bondage Today? by Tampinu(m): 6:01pm On Jul 15, 2017
geoworldedu:
As Otem would say, we are the bodyparts of God. We are not separated from God. We are GOD.

Please see Psalm 82:6

Psalm 82 King James Version (KJV)

82 God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods.

2 How long will ye judge unjustly, and accept the persons of the wicked? Selah.

3 Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy.

4 Deliver the poor and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked.

5 They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course.

6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

7 But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.

8 Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations.
Re: Why Are Africans Still In Bondage Today? by geoworldedu: 6:03pm On Jul 15, 2017
Tampinu:

Please see Psalm 82:6

Psalm 82 King James Version (KJV)

82 God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods.

2 How long will ye judge unjustly, and accept the persons of the wicked? Selah.

3 Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy.

4 Deliver the poor and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked.

5 They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course.

6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

7 But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.

8 Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations.
But who is the most High?
Re: Why Are Africans Still In Bondage Today? by Tampinu(m): 6:05pm On Jul 15, 2017
geoworldedu:
But who is the most High?

The one who is higher than the highest...
Re: Why Are Africans Still In Bondage Today? by geoworldedu: 6:07pm On Jul 15, 2017
Tampinu:

The one who is higher than the highest...
That's d GOD who created Yahweh, according to d revelation of Otem. That's gud.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Africans Still In Bondage Today? by Tampinu(m): 6:13pm On Jul 15, 2017
geoworldedu:

Who is Otem? And how can we learn more about Otem, please?

With thanks
Re: Why Are Africans Still In Bondage Today? by OtemAtum: 6:14pm On Jul 15, 2017
geoworldedu:

Here is the doctufos reference:

doctufos:
Doctufos: mystery of the cosmic creator (MCC)
the Account By Knoliud
Chapter One
1. God, formless, nameless, shapeless, limitless, is a great source of energy.
2. the energy of God is not created and no one can destroy it.
3. It is there when nothing else exists.
4. It occupied no space, for space did not exist.
5. This great ENERGY by the great force in itself disintegrated into space and time and into everything that is in existence, but only one of their kinds. And there existed a space which is unlimited. And an unlimited spectra was formed. And this is called time.
6. And there was light, darkness, water, tepex, an element, an image as of a giant Homo, an image as of a great animal, an image as of a star, an image as of a sphere, an image as of a great tree and many other things, all being single.
7. And everything was one of its kind. And everything had consciousness in itself.
8. And the greatest energy was with the light. And the light diffused into the image of the giant Homo, for it is the greatest consciousness.
9. And the giant Homo with the light in it is God Almighty. And the light which abides in him(it) is great. And God Almighty is filled with organs which are all lights, for the great light in him has disintegrated to form organs in him.
10. And the strongest of the lights in him dwells in his head.
11. And God Almighty began to imagine how everything would go. And the imagination of God was unlimited, for he reasoned and imagined all things at once.
12. And the things which he imagined also are filled with Imaginations. And so continues endless imaginations.
13. And by one fragment of the imagination of God, there exist some beings. And these beings have similarities with God in his light form.
14. Now the names of some of these beings are Knoliud, Miklas, Urim, Chimides, Chaleb, Eartum who is also called Atum, Largas, who is also called Alla, Nymphidis who is also called Yahweh, Wanyioyi,... Abassi, Nzame, Nyame;
16. Now all these beings are the male creatures of God Almighty. And the female creatures of God Almighty are Earthus, Aditi, Osun, Saraswati,...and millions others.
17. And all these beings were of different colours and heights and manner of behaviours, according to how God Almighty has given them to do.
18. And all these beings know and understand all the languages which were also in the thought of God Almighty. And they dwelt in the brain of God Almighty, being the best part of him.
19. And God Almighty thought, saying, it is time for all these beings to be put in the outer universe as flesh. For I have created them only as lights within me. Now let them go and create all the things which they have created when they were in me. And God Almighty took tepex and made images of Homos like himself. And all the masculine lights which were in him did he put in the images of tepex.
20. And all these are called gods. Now the female lights remained in God and explored every part of him. And God said, all the things which has happened without time shall I make to happen also within time and space which I have created.
21. And God said, these beings shall represent me, for I shall soon diffuse into everything and I shall no more be seen in isolation, but only in everything shall I be felt and observed. Now they are light, but they have darkness in them, even as there is darkness in everything.
22. And their darknesses shall be made known when their actions are of less benefit to nature, which is a part of me. And a god shall be an adversary to a planet or to all things if such god has gone out of light.
23. And such god shall become darkness and shall be forgotten until a time of reincarnation. For there shall be ages and periods and era and time.

Tampinu, take note. cool
Re: Why Are Africans Still In Bondage Today? by geoworldedu: 6:17pm On Jul 15, 2017
Tampinu:

Who is Otem? And how can we learn more about Otem, please?

With thanks
Follow dis link:
https://www.nairaland.com/2938907
Re: Why Are Africans Still In Bondage Today? by Tampinu(m): 6:18pm On Jul 15, 2017
OtemAtum:

Here is the doctufos reference:

Tampinu, take note. cool

Pardon my ignorance, I still cannot find anything above in relation to Otem....Not sure what I am supposed to take note of.

Please advise
Re: Why Are Africans Still In Bondage Today? by OtemAtum: 6:21pm On Jul 15, 2017
Tampinu:

Pardon my ignorance, I still cannot find anything above in relation to Otem....Not sure what I am supposed to take note of.

Please advise

Take note of how God Created all the small small gods humans worship today.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Africans Still In Bondage Today? by Tampinu(m): 6:22pm On Jul 15, 2017
OtemAtum:

Take note of how God Created all the small small gods humans worship today.

Seen! Thanks, that makes sense...
Re: Why Are Africans Still In Bondage Today? by Tampinu(m): 6:23pm On Jul 15, 2017
geoworldedu:

Follow dis link:
https://www.nairaland.com/2938907

OK, I will check it out soon...
Re: Why Are Africans Still In Bondage Today? by Tampinu(m): 8:43pm On Jul 17, 2017

Re: Why Are Africans Still In Bondage Today? by Tampinu(m): 10:28pm On Jul 17, 2017
geoworldedu:

Honestly, concerning what I know not, I lay my hand on my mouth; so I am unsure of all these Otem issue that you have mentioned.
Please excuse my ignorance that I can neither deny nor confirm that you are correct in you statement above.

Moreover, Psalm 131 tells me not to deal in matters that are too high for me.

What I can gather so far is that the Otem matter is based on Ufo philosophy and since UFO is something I never heard about until after I knew the USA, I am rather cynical about anything UFO-ish.

Peace
Re: Why Are Africans Still In Bondage Today? by geoworldedu: 10:49pm On Jul 17, 2017
Tampinu:

Honestly, concerning what I know not, I lay my hand on my mouth; so I am unsure of all these Otem issue that you have mentioned.
Please excuse my ignorance that I can neither deny nor confirm that you are correct in you statement above.

Moreover, Psalm 131 tells me not to deal in matters that are too high for me.

What I can gather so far is that the Otem matter is based on Ufo philosophy and since UFO is something I never heard about until after I knew the USA, I am rather cynical about anything UFO-ish.

Peace

Did u even read his write-ups at all? He didn't even mention any ufo in it.
Re: Why Are Africans Still In Bondage Today? by Tampinu(m): 10:57pm On Jul 17, 2017
geoworldedu:

Did u even read his write-ups at all? He didn't even mention any ufo in it.

My Brother, which kind ting be dis now?
I say I no dey deel wit UFO, u refered me to the page and the first thing I saw as I opened the pages is what I have copied pasted below.

The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 4:10am On Feb 17, 2016
This is not actually a religious write-up but a great revelation that might tend to end the argument going on between the religious people and science since the beginning of things.

It will also liberate people from the idea of leaving their brains idle while waiting for others to use theirs. The brain is a complex structure that is hard to understand sometimes.

This doctrine should be approached with openmindedness but should be taken very seriously as it tends to shed more light on the origin of HELL FIRE, RELIGION and others. I shall be giving it bit by bit daily. Thanks for following.

(Quote) (Report) 14 Likes (Like) 10 Shares (Share)
CLICK HERE FOR THE SECRETS OF THE UNIVERSE
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 4:22am On Feb 17, 2016
ADSPIRAMEN

Chapter 1
DOMINO REVERAD

1. I am God. I am not sure if I was created by the universe or if I created the universe. But all the same, my adopted sons and priests all call me God.
2. I do not force my sons and priests to worship me or serve me. They do it of their own free will since I am their creator.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abeg, I no get time for all these American Hocus-Pocus.

Peace
Re: Why Are Africans Still In Bondage Today? by OtemAtum: 12:41am On Jul 18, 2017
Tampinu:

My Brother, which kind ting be dis now?
I say I no dey deel wit UFO, u refered me to the page and the first thing I saw as I opened the pages is what I have copied pasted below.

The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 4:10am On Feb 17, 2016
This is not actually a religious write-up but a great revelation that might tend to end the argument going on between the religious people and science since the beginning of things.

It will also liberate people from the idea of leaving their brains idle while waiting for others to use theirs. The brain is a complex structure that is hard to understand sometimes.

This doctrine should be approached with openmindedness but should be taken very seriously as it tends to shed more light on the origin of HELL FIRE, RELIGION and others. I shall be giving it bit by bit daily. Thanks for following.

(Quote) (Report) 14 Likes (Like) 10 Shares (Share)
CLICK HERE FOR THE SECRETS OF THE UNIVERSE
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 4:22am On Feb 17, 2016
ADSPIRAMEN

Chapter 1
DOMINO REVERAD

1. I am God. I am not sure if I was created by the universe or if I created the universe. But all the same, my adopted sons and priests all call me God.
2. I do not force my sons and priests to worship me or serve me. They do it of their own free will since I am their creator.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abeg, I no get time for all these American Hocus-Pocus.

Peace

Judging a book by its cover, lol cheesy
That's not even the real beginning. What happened before God made such statement, which part of God made that statement and why? You don't even know any of these things, yet you have arrived at a conclusion already. Clap for yourself.

However, the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH IS FOR THE FUTURE AND NOT FOR NOW. ENJOY YOURSELF.
Re: Why Are Africans Still In Bondage Today? by Tampinu(m): 1:05am On Jul 18, 2017
OtemAtum:

Judging a book by its cover, lol cheesy
That's not even the real beginning. What happened before God made such statement, which part of God made that statement and why? You don't even know any of these things, yet you have arrived at a conclusion already. Clap for yourself.

However, the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH IS FOR THE FUTURE AND NOT FOR NOW. ENJOY YOURSELF.

I'm not sure what you are on, but I wanna be on half of it....just half will do. cool
Re: Why Are Africans Still In Bondage Today? by Raintaker(m): 11:05am On Jul 18, 2017
Tampinu:

I'm not sure what you are on, but I wanna be on half of it....just half will do. cool
Lol, probably magic mushroom.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Africans Still In Bondage Today? by Tampinu(m): 11:55am On Jul 18, 2017
Raintaker:
Lol, probably magic mushroom.

Isn't it amazing how people will hide behind computer screens and act out all their childhood fantasies?...lol

Kiss my teeth.. sad

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Joshua Iginla 2024 Prophecies / Horrific Pictures Of The Bomb Blast At The Un House In Abuja! / Mrs Fish And Illuminati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.