Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:46 AM

Tell Me What Could Be Worst? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Me What Could Be Worst? (1383 Views)

Look At This Pix And Tell Me Who Immediately Came Into ur Mind. / Someone Tell Me Who Is Datin All Diz Ladies / My Girlfriend Won't Tell Me What's On Her Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Me What Could Be Worst? by blackmann(m): 7:07pm On Feb 04, 2010
because she says she is red doesn't mean i cannot stick the thing in her mouth. A girl that told me so some years ago, i made her suck my shaft hard and i gave the huge DD-twins on her chest a nice F@CK, and showered them with my hot akamu. None of us was displeased at the end of the day.
Like J-Lo said in Gigly, "a woman's mouth is the twin sister of the P@@@@"
Re: Tell Me What Could Be Worst? by DOAweb(m): 10:46pm On Feb 04, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

are you saying that you would have taken inputs from only ONE party involved at the first place?!

I am saying both of them from the onset understands from Date to Hotel to make love or worst case headjob. Common bros, "wetin concern bicycle with petrol station".
Re: Tell Me What Could Be Worst? by ebila(m): 11:21pm On Feb 04, 2010
@post,
Wot could be worst?I'll tell u.She could recieve an important call *weda na true true call or lie lie* n tell u she had to go just 5mins after u guys check into d room! cheesy
Re: Tell Me What Could Be Worst? by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 05, 2010
DOAweb:

I am saying both of them from the onset understands from Date to Hotel to make love or worst case headjob. Common bros, "wetin concern bicycle with petrol station".

you reminded me of a thread about a guy who was chasing a gal for so long that when he finally got her in his bed, he couldnt get a hard on LOL! should the gal ask for a refund there too?!

also your "contract" that stipulate from date to hotel to make love is only valid if the bobo acts right all throughout this time frame.
if on the way to the hotel he starts disrespecting/talking to the lady the wrong way or treat her less than she would like then the term of that said contract would be void due to unforseen factors.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, What Do You Think! / Why Do Nig Men Lie About Their Nationality In Their Desperate Bid For A Date? / Sad!! He Pissed Me Off On 2go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.