Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,649 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Stakerlives: Why I Am Proud To Be A Fulani Man - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stakerlives: Why I Am Proud To Be A Fulani Man (2917 Views)

I Am Proud Of Buhari Proudly Nigerian On Zaynab Release - Fani-kayode / That Atiku Speaks Fulfulde Doesn’t Make Him A Fulani —miyetti Allah / PMB At ICC: Proud To Be Nigerian By Femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stakerlives: Why I Am Proud To Be A Fulani Man by StakerLives(m): 10:33am On Jul 15, 2017
Coming into actual sense the north covers almost half of nigeria and our indigenous language(hausa) is spoken widely across africa.
We the fulanis are the pride of the nation as we possess the right leadership qualities, as you can see over the years we have dominated official seats all over nigeria.
Not to mention when it comes to aspect of food and brotherhood, we do show eachother love and share our belongings with the numerous cattles we own scathered all over nigeria. Even the hausas in the east and the west shows this qualities and most of all we are very peaceful.
God bless my president

cc: lalasticlala
mynd44

Re: Stakerlives: Why I Am Proud To Be A Fulani Man by kodath(f): 10:35am On Jul 15, 2017
StakerLives:
Coming into actual sense the north covers almost half of nigeria and our indigenous language(hausa) is spoken widely across africa.
We the fulanis are the pride of the nation as we possess the right leadership qualities, as you can see over the years we have dominated official seats all over nigeria.
Not to mention when it comes to aspect of food and brotherhood, we do show eachother love and share our belongings with the numerous cattles we own scathered all over nigeria. Even the hausas in the east and the west shows this qualities and most of all we are very peaceful
yes I'm proud to be called a Fulani cos I am known to be bombing and killing people....
I rape cows and hunger has been the other of my day..proudly Fulani

14 Likes

Re: Stakerlives: Why I Am Proud To Be A Fulani Man by StakerLives(m): 10:36am On Jul 15, 2017
kodath:

yes I'm proud to be called a Fulani cos I am known to be bombing and killing people....
I rape cows and hunger has been the other of my day..proudly Fulani
we are not terrorists
Re: Stakerlives: Why I Am Proud To Be A Fulani Man by Nutase: 10:39am On Jul 15, 2017
StakerLives:

we are not terrorists
you also bang cows and prefer them to your women.

13 Likes

Re: Stakerlives: Why I Am Proud To Be A Fulani Man by kodath(f): 10:44am On Jul 15, 2017
StakerLives:
we are not terrorists
we are terrorists. .Fulani heardsmen. ...
have you forgotten agatu and enugu killings we carried out?

10 Likes

Re: Stakerlives: Why I Am Proud To Be A Fulani Man by StakerLives(m): 10:45am On Jul 15, 2017
kodath:
we are terrorists. .Fulani heardsmen. ...
have you forgotten agatu and enugu killings we carried out?
100% black mail
Re: Stakerlives: Why I Am Proud To Be A Fulani Man by kodath(f): 10:47am On Jul 15, 2017
StakerLives:

100% black mail
shut up..how is it a blackmail...we kill and destroy farms...we are the most dangerous people to live on earth. .I'm proud a proud Fulani

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stakerlives: Why I Am Proud To Be A Fulani Man by StakerLives(m): 10:48am On Jul 15, 2017
Nutase:
you also bang cows and prefer them to your women.
have you been to the north?
Re: Stakerlives: Why I Am Proud To Be A Fulani Man by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 15, 2017
StakerLives:
Not to mention when it comes to aspect of food and brotherhood, we do show eachother love and share our belongings with the numerous cattles we own scathered all over nigeria. Even the hausas in the east and the west shows this qualities and most of all we are very peaceful.
God bless my president

cc: lalasticlala
mynd44
ok oh . . .

4 Likes

Re: Stakerlives: Why I Am Proud To Be A Fulani Man by StakerLives(m): 10:49am On Jul 15, 2017
kodath:

shut up..how is it a blackmail...we kill and destroy farms...we are the most dangerous people to live on earth. .I'm proud a proud Fulani
afonja skull miner

3 Likes

Re: Stakerlives: Why I Am Proud To Be A Fulani Man by StakerLives(m): 10:50am On Jul 15, 2017
quid:
ok oh . . .
we were blackmailed
Re: Stakerlives: Why I Am Proud To Be A Fulani Man by kodath(f): 10:51am On Jul 15, 2017
StakerLives:

we are at political helm but yet hunger and starvation have our address..we control the world's most populous idp camps..yes I'm proud

9 Likes

Re: Stakerlives: Why I Am Proud To Be A Fulani Man by kodath(f): 10:52am On Jul 15, 2017
StakerLives:

afonja skull miner
shut up there...I'm a Fulani the blood sucker..we derive joy in killing and bombing..shakeau is our brother too

12 Likes

Re: Stakerlives: Why I Am Proud To Be A Fulani Man by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 15, 2017
StakerLives:

we were blackmailed
say more. . .

4 Likes

Re: Stakerlives: Why I Am Proud To Be A Fulani Man by StakerLives(m): 10:59am On Jul 15, 2017
kodath:

we are at political helm but yet hunger and starvation have our address..we control the world's most populous idp camps..yes I'm proud
hunger is a general problem

next..
Re: Stakerlives: Why I Am Proud To Be A Fulani Man by StakerLives(m): 11:00am On Jul 15, 2017
quid:
say more. . .
normal
Re: Stakerlives: Why I Am Proud To Be A Fulani Man by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 15, 2017
StakerLives:

normal
what is normal?

4 Likes

Re: Stakerlives: Why I Am Proud To Be A Fulani Man by StakerLives(m): 11:02am On Jul 15, 2017
kodath:

shut up there...I'm a Fulani the blood sucker..we derive joy in killing and bombing..shakeau is our brother too
skull mining?

1 Like

Re: Stakerlives: Why I Am Proud To Be A Fulani Man by Nutase: 11:03am On Jul 15, 2017
StakerLives:

nope. But I know a lot about them.

3 Likes

Re: Stakerlives: Why I Am Proud To Be A Fulani Man by StakerLives(m): 11:04am On Jul 15, 2017
quid:
what is normal?
protests
Re: Stakerlives: Why I Am Proud To Be A Fulani Man by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 15, 2017
StakerLives:

protests
what of the attacks/killings that led to the protests, are they normal also?

4 Likes

Re: Stakerlives: Why I Am Proud To Be A Fulani Man by paBuhari(m): 11:06am On Jul 15, 2017
Go and preach this gospel to agatu, southern kaduna and taraba people.

3 Likes

Re: Stakerlives: Why I Am Proud To Be A Fulani Man by StakerLives(m): 11:08am On Jul 15, 2017
Nutase:
nope. But I know a lot about them.
and that is?
Re: Stakerlives: Why I Am Proud To Be A Fulani Man by StakerLives(m): 11:10am On Jul 15, 2017
quid:

what of the attacks/killings that led to the protests, are they normal also?
blackmail
Re: Stakerlives: Why I Am Proud To Be A Fulani Man by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 15, 2017
StakerLives:

blackmail
is this a way of evading responsibility ?

2 Likes

Re: Stakerlives: Why I Am Proud To Be A Fulani Man by StakerLives(m): 11:11am On Jul 15, 2017
paBuhari:
Go and preach this gospel to agatu, southern kaduna and taraba people.
we were blackmailed

we are not violent
Re: Stakerlives: Why I Am Proud To Be A Fulani Man by dlondonbadboy: 11:11am On Jul 15, 2017
Some people should be hiding their head in shame...but shame no dey their eyes...

1 Like

Re: Stakerlives: Why I Am Proud To Be A Fulani Man by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 15, 2017
StakerLives:

we were blackmailed

we are not violent

2 Likes

Re: Stakerlives: Why I Am Proud To Be A Fulani Man by StakerLives(m): 11:14am On Jul 15, 2017
quid:
is this a way of evading responsibility ?
no we are just evading accusations
Re: Stakerlives: Why I Am Proud To Be A Fulani Man by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 15, 2017
StakerLives:

no we are just evading accusations
for real

2 Likes

Re: Stakerlives: Why I Am Proud To Be A Fulani Man by StakerLives(m): 11:15am On Jul 15, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
Some people should be hiding their head in shame...but shame no dey their eyes...

shatap!! ipob

we still control your resources
Re: Stakerlives: Why I Am Proud To Be A Fulani Man by StakerLives(m): 11:18am On Jul 15, 2017
quid:
for real
we still lead the country

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu:I Have Only One Private Jet!Denies Purchase Of Additional One. / Throwback: Atiku Abubakar As A Custom Officer (photo) / Governor Rochas Loses Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.