Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,726 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:09 AM

Stakerlives: Why I Am Proud To Be A Fulani Man - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stakerlives: Why I Am Proud To Be A Fulani Man (3148 Views)

I Am Proud Of Buhari Proudly Nigerian On Zaynab Release - Fani-kayode / That Atiku Speaks Fulfulde Doesn’t Make Him A Fulani —miyetti Allah / PMB At ICC: Proud To Be Nigerian By Femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stakerlives: Why I Am Proud To Be A Fulani Man by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 15, 2017
StakerLives:

we still lead the country
which country?

1 Like

Re: Stakerlives: Why I Am Proud To Be A Fulani Man by dlondonbadboy: 11:22am On Jul 15, 2017
StakerLives:

shatap!! ipob

we still control your resources

And kill our women right? And yet you believe in one Nigeria right? Insha Allah, BIAFRA must come...and you guys can go back to bombing yourselves and hitting your heads on the ground..

3 Likes

Re: Stakerlives: Why I Am Proud To Be A Fulani Man by Nutase: 11:23am On Jul 15, 2017
StakerLives:

and that is?
cannot list all here cos it's much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stakerlives: Why I Am Proud To Be A Fulani Man by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 15, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

And kill our women right? And yet you believe in one Nigeria right? Insha Allah, BIAFRA must come...and you guys can go back to bombing yourselves and hitting your heads on the ground..

cheesy cheesy grin grin wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Stakerlives: Why I Am Proud To Be A Fulani Man by StakerLives(m): 11:34am On Jul 15, 2017
quid:
which country?
kiss the truth man
dont play mind games
Re: Stakerlives: Why I Am Proud To Be A Fulani Man by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 15, 2017
StakerLives:

kiss the truth man

dont play mind games
What is truth?

2 Likes

Re: Stakerlives: Why I Am Proud To Be A Fulani Man by StakerLives(m): 11:35am On Jul 15, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

biafra is a joke
Re: Stakerlives: Why I Am Proud To Be A Fulani Man by StakerLives(m): 11:39am On Jul 15, 2017
quid:
What is truth?
we lead our country nigeria and control all resources
Re: Stakerlives: Why I Am Proud To Be A Fulani Man by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 15, 2017
StakerLives:

we lead our country nigeria and control all resources
Yes you are right. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Stakerlives: Why I Am Proud To Be A Fulani Man by StakerLives(m): 11:41am On Jul 15, 2017
Nutase:
cannot list all here cos it's much.
then ur claims are fake
Re: Stakerlives: Why I Am Proud To Be A Fulani Man by StakerLives(m): 11:43am On Jul 15, 2017
quid:
Yes you are right. grin grin
dream on man
Re: Stakerlives: Why I Am Proud To Be A Fulani Man by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 15, 2017
StakerLives:

then ur claims are fake
wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Stakerlives: Why I Am Proud To Be A Fulani Man by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 15, 2017
StakerLives:

dream on man
wink wink wink cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Stakerlives: Why I Am Proud To Be A Fulani Man by StakerLives(m): 11:50am On Jul 15, 2017
quid:
wink wink
lol
Re: Stakerlives: Why I Am Proud To Be A Fulani Man by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: Stakerlives: Why I Am Proud To Be A Fulani Man by ZombiePUNISHER: 11:54am On Jul 15, 2017
StakerLives:

100% black mail
this thread is to save face... It's to hide an already exposed image.. Nigerians now know better

Op... Don't bother

2 Likes

Re: Stakerlives: Why I Am Proud To Be A Fulani Man by Nutase: 11:59am On Jul 15, 2017
StakerLives:

then ur claims are fake
like your claims of being fulani is fake.

1 Like

Re: Stakerlives: Why I Am Proud To Be A Fulani Man by EvilMetahuman: 12:00pm On Jul 15, 2017
Nutase:
you also bang cows and prefer them to your women.
just like south easterners love eating human flesh instead of cows.
Re: Stakerlives: Why I Am Proud To Be A Fulani Man by Nutase: 12:01pm On Jul 15, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
is cannibalism not better than bestiality.
Re: Stakerlives: Why I Am Proud To Be A Fulani Man by EvilMetahuman: 12:06pm On Jul 15, 2017
Nutase:
really?

Cannibalism better than beastiality?

Chaiii
Re: Stakerlives: Why I Am Proud To Be A Fulani Man by StakerLives(m): 12:47pm On Jul 15, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:
this thread is to save face... It's to hide an already exposed image.. Nigerians now know better

Op... Don't bother
internationally we are more recognised..

Kiss the truth
Re: Stakerlives: Why I Am Proud To Be A Fulani Man by StakerLives(m): 12:50pm On Jul 15, 2017
Nutase:
insane ipob!
Re: Stakerlives: Why I Am Proud To Be A Fulani Man by ZombiePUNISHER: 12:54pm On Jul 15, 2017
StakerLives:

internationally we are more recognised..

Kiss the truth
Yea we know
They invaded Hausa land and relegated them to the background
They invaded Yoruba land and took kwara state...

But it stops there

2 Likes

Re: Stakerlives: Why I Am Proud To Be A Fulani Man by ZombiePUNISHER: 12:59pm On Jul 15, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
Evil human

1 Like

Re: Stakerlives: Why I Am Proud To Be A Fulani Man by StakerLives(m): 1:04pm On Jul 15, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:
Yea we know They invaded Hausa land and relegated them to the background They invaded Yoruba land and took kwara state...
But it stops there
we control the entire ipob! Land
Re: Stakerlives: Why I Am Proud To Be A Fulani Man by Masterclass32: 1:25pm On Jul 15, 2017
Good one for you, op. You may also wish to put word across to your brothers to minimize their Feudalistic and totalitarian tendencies. Its kinda old-fashioned.
Re: Stakerlives: Why I Am Proud To Be A Fulani Man by StakerLives(m): 1:32pm On Jul 15, 2017
Masterclass32:
Good one for you, op. You may also wish to put word across to your brothers to minimize their Feudalistic and totalitarian tendencies. Its kinda old-fashioned.
tongue
Re: Stakerlives: Why I Am Proud To Be A Fulani Man by Masterclass32: 1:37pm On Jul 15, 2017
Re: Stakerlives: Why I Am Proud To Be A Fulani Man by Masterclass32: 1:38pm On Jul 15, 2017

Re: Stakerlives: Why I Am Proud To Be A Fulani Man by Deedeedee3: 1:48pm On Jul 15, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:
Yea we know They invaded Hausa land and relegated them to the background They invaded Yoruba land and took kwara state...
But it stops there
They did not take kwara state. You are saying nonsense
Re: Stakerlives: Why I Am Proud To Be A Fulani Man by EmeeNaka: 2:09pm On Jul 15, 2017
StakerLives:
Coming into actual sense the north covers almost half of nigeria and our indigenous language(hausa) is spoken widely across africa.
We the fulanis are the pride of the nation as we possess the right leadership qualities, as you can see over the years we have dominated official seats all over nigeria.
Not to mention when it comes to aspect of food and brotherhood, we do show eachother love and share our belongings with the numerous cattles we own scathered all over nigeria. Even the hausas in the east and the west shows this qualities and most of all we are very peaceful.
God bless my president

cc: lalasticlala
mynd44
Your write up is filled with Ignorance.
Firstly, Hausa language is the indigenous language of Hausa not Fulani, whose Language is Fulfude.
Secondly, Fulanis don't occupy leadership position of Nigeria. They have managed to terrorize and subdue Hausa people and occupy leadership of Hausa states. Only three Fulani president Nigeria has had and three of them never completed their term. Either they're killed by gods of the land or they were removed by coup.
Thirdly, there is no love lost between Fulanis and any other tribes in Nigeria. Fulani's do not own any land in Nigeria and Nigeria can actually exist without Fulani's.

(1) (2) (Reply)

MATTERS ARISING. SE/SS In A Conundrum. / Nigerians React As Shehu Sani Advises Akpabio To Leave APC / See The Moment VP Osibanjo And His Aides Were Rescued Out Of His Crashed Chopper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.