Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,277 members, 7,815,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

S3x Position Of The Week2: The Edge Of Your Seat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / S3x Position Of The Week2: The Edge Of Your Seat (3824 Views)

OAP Toolz Reveals Her Best S3x Position / S3x Position Of The Week: The Push & Pull (photo) / [PHOTOS] Guys With Small D!cks Can Make Deep Penetration With This S3x Position! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

S3x Position Of The Week2: The Edge Of Your Seat by moderngist2: 5:54pm On Jul 15, 2017
This is one of our favorite sex positions for kinky role play, as the placement of the Mouth Action receiver in a chair is great for some kinky Domination scenarios!

Not into being submissive? You can also use restraints to keep your partner tied to the chair while putting them at the mercy of your oral attentions

This position lets the person performing the Mouth Action full access to their partner’s most sensitive body parts..see for yourself...http://moderngist.com/an-affair-with-my-wifes-younger-sister

2 Likes

Re: S3x Position Of The Week2: The Edge Of Your Seat by moderngist2: 3:21pm On Jul 30, 2017
haba
Re: S3x Position Of The Week2: The Edge Of Your Seat by moderngist2: 7:27am On Jul 31, 2017
Guys try it
Re: S3x Position Of The Week2: The Edge Of Your Seat by moderngist2: 7:24pm On Jul 31, 2017
Ha
Re: S3x Position Of The Week2: The Edge Of Your Seat by moderngist2: 2:10am On Aug 01, 2017
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

List Of Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Allegedly Lesbians…you Will Be Shock When Y / Ladie Say "Hi" To My Cute Elder Bro / How My Twin Brother Seduced Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.