Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,930 members, 7,863,281 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:26 PM

My Girl Frd - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Frd (914 Views)

I Used To Be Frd With A Girl / What Will U Do If Ur Suppose Gal Frd / She Got Pregnant For A Frd Of Mine When She Is Asthmatic And Still Schooling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Frd by fecon: 10:30pm On Feb 03, 2010
my girl frd take my money what are my go to do and my money 50000
Re: My Girl Frd by lizzybabe1(f): 4:07am On Feb 13, 2010
Who let this 5-year-old have access to the computer? Now run along and play with sand outside!
Re: My Girl Frd by Amigoz(f): 4:15am On Feb 13, 2010
lizzybabe1:

Who let this 5-year-old have access to the computer? Now run along and play with sand outside!

cheesy - a lot of 5year olds could do better  wink

fecon:

my girl frd take my money what are my go to do and my money 50000

Im sorry to say, the girl is the victim here, she obviously need that money for corrective surgery to her brain, after you destroyed it with your horrendous grammar, im surprised she didnt take more  cheesy
Re: My Girl Frd by Jaideyone(m): 4:19am On Feb 13, 2010
Amigoz:

cheesy - a lot of 5year olds could do better  wink

Im sorry to say, the girl is the victim here, she obviously need that money for corrective surgery to her brain, after you destroyed it with your horrendous grammar, im surprised she didnt take more  cheesy

lwkmd, grin grin grin grin grin grin i think you're right
Re: My Girl Frd by sexyLeamon(f): 4:20am On Feb 13, 2010
lizzybabe1:

Amigoz:

cheesy - a lot of 5year olds could do better  wink

Im sorry to say, the girl is the victim here, she obviously need that money for corrective surgery to her brain, after you destroyed it with your horrendous grammar, im surprised she didnt take more  cheesy

oh my you girls are wicked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girl Frd by Nobody: 4:23am On Feb 13, 2010
Mama and Papa Fecon, come get you son, he probably just stumbled into the internet grin grin
Re: My Girl Frd by daylae(m): 10:53am On Feb 13, 2010
Guys,no turn this forum to grammar clase jare. Am sure u understood the topic. @poster i believe your gf is not a ghost,u shud know her family or friends.
Re: My Girl Frd by googles: 1:27pm On Feb 13, 2010
[size=13pt]this fecon guy is such a prankster he is a scam jare[/size]
Re: My Girl Frd by Qiana(f): 2:42pm On Feb 13, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Mama and Papa Fecon, come get you son, he probably just stumbled into the internet grin grin
grin grin grin
lwkmd
lwkmd @ commentz

(1) (Reply)

Serious Relationship Needed / Ladies/men Would You Disclose Your Salary To Your Partner? / Possibility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.