Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,282 members, 7,811,833 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

She Got Pregnant For A Frd Of Mine When She Is Asthmatic And Still Schooling - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Got Pregnant For A Frd Of Mine When She Is Asthmatic And Still Schooling (1463 Views)

Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) / Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant / See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Got Pregnant For A Frd Of Mine When She Is Asthmatic And Still Schooling by Sunnykaka(m): 1:55pm On Jun 02, 2012
I am in love wit her,and have started our relationship inside secondary school {Ss1} and she ask me to wait to her she is ready to have sex with me, which I did nt care about the sex thing.
We finished our secondary school and we got admission into the same polythenic the same year.when I wanted sex she always feel very afraid and I will leave her along cause I loved her.in our nd2 she got pregnant for a frd of mine...to got it short, she came pleading for forgiveness............. should I accept her back...
Re: She Got Pregnant For A Frd Of Mine When She Is Asthmatic And Still Schooling by Mynd44: 8:24pm On Jun 02, 2012
She has a right to sleep with whoever she wants and she has the right to ask for forgiveness but if you forgive her, you are the biggest mumu in town
Re: She Got Pregnant For A Frd Of Mine When She Is Asthmatic And Still Schooling by Riodiao(m): 11:07pm On Jun 02, 2012
Ya.If u forgive her ur a Dog meat. Kick her out like a ball.
Re: She Got Pregnant For A Frd Of Mine When She Is Asthmatic And Still Schooling by ArQueBusieR(m): 11:11pm On Jun 02, 2012
Learn to forgive. Unlike the sun, we won't last 12 billion years: My philosophy of life.
Re: She Got Pregnant For A Frd Of Mine When She Is Asthmatic And Still Schooling by snthesis(m): 12:09am On Jun 03, 2012
if u dnt forgive her, u wont get to shagg her and dat son is a lose lose situation
so, 4give - shaggg -and dump the piece of trash cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Got Pregnant For A Frd Of Mine When She Is Asthmatic And Still Schooling by Nobody: 1:32am On Jun 03, 2012
Re: She Got Pregnant For A Frd Of Mine When She Is Asthmatic And Still Schooling by Mynd44: 9:38am On Jun 03, 2012
Sounds like he is getting played or he has been played already.
He spent all that time and he did not get the chance to hit that. What a waste
Re: She Got Pregnant For A Frd Of Mine When She Is Asthmatic And Still Schooling by ArQueBusieR(m): 9:47am On Jun 03, 2012
I meant: Forgive and move on.
Re: She Got Pregnant For A Frd Of Mine When She Is Asthmatic And Still Schooling by Mynd44: 9:55am On Jun 03, 2012
ArQueBusieR: I meant: Forgive and move on.
but don'tget back together right?
Re: She Got Pregnant For A Frd Of Mine When She Is Asthmatic And Still Schooling by greedie1(f): 11:17am On Jun 03, 2012
Op, ow does asthma come into it?
Re: She Got Pregnant For A Frd Of Mine When She Is Asthmatic And Still Schooling by Rocktation(f): 11:26am On Jun 03, 2012
gree-die:

I wondered if anyone would ask.
Re: She Got Pregnant For A Frd Of Mine When She Is Asthmatic And Still Schooling by Mynd44: 12:21pm On Jun 03, 2012
The whole asthmatic stuff was probably a skip of finger
Re: She Got Pregnant For A Frd Of Mine When She Is Asthmatic And Still Schooling by Sunnykaka(m): 12:23pm On Jun 03, 2012
gree-die:

because I Don believe she will cheat on me ,cos she always feel weak wen I want sex Frm her..dat make me believe dat she can't cheat on me..........
Re: She Got Pregnant For A Frd Of Mine When She Is Asthmatic And Still Schooling by greedie1(f): 12:31pm On Jun 03, 2012
Mynd_44: The whole asthmatic stuff was probably a skip of finger
it wasnt...

Sunnykaka:
because I Don believe she will cheat on me ,cos she always feel weak wen I want sex Frm her..dat make me believe dat she can't cheat on me..........
ok....my advice: just forgive her, den move on
Re: She Got Pregnant For A Frd Of Mine When She Is Asthmatic And Still Schooling by Mynd44: 12:45pm On Jun 03, 2012
gree-die:

it wasnt...

ok....my advice: just forgive her, den move on
Define "MOVE ON"
Re: She Got Pregnant For A Frd Of Mine When She Is Asthmatic And Still Schooling by ArQueBusieR(m): 3:57pm On Jun 03, 2012
Mynd_44:
but don'tget back together right?
Yeah.
Re: She Got Pregnant For A Frd Of Mine When She Is Asthmatic And Still Schooling by Sunnykaka(m): 11:26am On Jun 05, 2012
winkI still luv d bitch...[b]I still luv d bitch...[/b]I still luv d bitch...
Re: She Got Pregnant For A Frd Of Mine When She Is Asthmatic And Still Schooling by kpolli(m): 4:32pm On Jun 05, 2012
Sunnykaka: I am in love wit her,and have started our relationship inside secondary school {Ss1} and she ask me to wait to her she is ready to have sex with me, which I did nt care about the sex thing.
We finished our secondary school and we got admission into the same polythenic the same year.when I wanted sex she always feel very afraid and I will leave her along cause I loved her.in our nd2 she got pregnant for a frd of mine...to got it short, she came pleading for forgiveness............. should I accept her back...

Ans: Are you a fooool?
Re: She Got Pregnant For A Frd Of Mine When She Is Asthmatic And Still Schooling by Sunnykaka(m): 11:41am On Jun 06, 2012
kpolli:

falling in love can be foolishness sometim......
kpolli:

kpolli:

Re: She Got Pregnant For A Frd Of Mine When She Is Asthmatic And Still Schooling by Sunnykaka(m): 11:42am On Jun 06, 2012
kpolli:

falling in love can be foolishness sometime......
kpolli:

kpolli:

Re: She Got Pregnant For A Frd Of Mine When She Is Asthmatic And Still Schooling by kpolli(m): 11:54am On Jun 06, 2012
Sunnykaka: falling in love can be foolishness sometim...... falling in love can be foolishness sometim...... falling in love can be foolishness sometim......

I know, been there but all men should know there is a time to walkaway
Re: She Got Pregnant For A Frd Of Mine When She Is Asthmatic And Still Schooling by Totoplayer20: 2:09pm On Jun 06, 2012
Sunnykaka: I am in love wit her,and have started our relationship inside secondary school {Ss1} and she ask me to wait to her she is ready to have sex with me, which I did nt care about the sex thing.
Good luck
You can get played the second time around
She will have a baby for other dude and tell you it is your baby
Re: She Got Pregnant For A Frd Of Mine When She Is Asthmatic And Still Schooling by Sunnykaka(m): 10:10am On Aug 16, 2012
it is really scaring to accept her back ...because she might still Bleep up...?
Re: She Got Pregnant For A Frd Of Mine When She Is Asthmatic And Still Schooling by etochi11(m): 9:49am On Sep 29, 2012
Bros,, if U̶̲̥̅ accept ӇҾȓ back ehhh,,, that mins you aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ a bigggg cow!!! And she will du a similar thing believing that you will forgive!! Oga wake up!!!! L♥√ع ȋ̝̊̅§ Ω̶̣̣̥̇̊​oτ̣̣̥​ stupidity

(1) (Reply)

How To Flirt With Your Husband (married Women Only Plz) / If A Guy/girl U Ever Wanted Walks Up 2 U And Offer U A Hug, What Would You Do? / Ndi Okereke Onyuike, Former DG Of The NSE During The Biafra War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.