Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

My First Girlfriend - My Life Story (in Episodes) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My First Girlfriend - My Life Story (in Episodes) (25468 Views)

Hot, Erotic Romance Story: In Lust With The Soccer Star Pt. 1 / Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story / Red Night (true Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My First Girlfriend - My Life Story (in Episodes) by mariopepper(m): 7:01pm On Feb 25, 2019
That is fantastic.... i gane nothing to add
Re: My First Girlfriend - My Life Story (in Episodes) by Poejoe: 9:44am On Feb 27, 2019
The last two lines tho��
Re: My First Girlfriend - My Life Story (in Episodes) by Wicfasho(m): 10:57pm On Mar 01, 2019
Episode 18

After my rap session, I was happy, really happy with myself(I was feeling myself, like one big rapper). So after then at night I decided to text Lola on WhatsApp, I just wanted to have a chat with her but unfortunately she wasn't online so she couldn't text back. But I left her a message anyways. I went to my desk to do some reading (I need to be serious with my jamb exam, it's drawing near really fast and I have quiet alot to cover).

First I drafted a reading timetable to ensure effective study since there was no too much time. I tried to make the timetable workable as possible, it wasn't easy, truthfully. Shortly before I finished drafting the timetable, Lola texted back (I made the mistake of leaving my data on at that period) I paused, immediately I saw her text, I won't want to ignore her text-back for later times, so I unlocked my phone and we began to chat (of course what I was doing was suspended)

Lola: hello Wesley
Me: how are you doing?
Lola: am fine, how about you?
Me: yeah...am good(like she cared, I thought)
Lola: what are you up to tonight?
Me: (I was surprise) tonight?.. what do you mean?
Lola: will you be busy?
Me: not really...why?
Lola: nothing much... I just miss you
Me: you miss me?...for real?(am beginning to get confused)
Lola: yes
Me: ok... thank you
Lola: you don't miss me?
Me: yeah I do too
Lola: okay.

At this point in time I do not understand where that was heading to, I was confused, she sounded unusually, especially after our meeting, I expected her to put on a different gesture in terms of our relationship (I mean in how we relate to one another), but the reverse is the case.

From that moment on, I began to think through what was going on and what action to take next. So I went offline Immediately, just to have a pause, not because I was angry. I tried go back to what I was doing before I began chat with Lola, I tried to conclude the timetable I was drafting and began reading proper, at least.
I read for about 2hours that night (thankfully, because I anticipated not been able to concentrate). After reading I put on my data if I could continue discussion with Lola. Luckily she was online:

Me: hey
Lola: Wesley, are you busy?
Me: no, not really...I just had to do something(I was conservative)
Lola: alright no problem
Me: yeah...

It feels as though there is something she wants to tell me or she wants to talk about, I might be wrong, but that was what I perserve. I tried not to be too bothered,I tried not to be destracted, I was just opened minded.

Yes! I need to talk to my mom about my jamb exams, it was drawing nearer by the day so I felt I should discuss with her so she could help me and contribute to achieveing my goal of taking the exam once and successfully( not that I was nervous or scared because any of that won't help, I was just trying to take the right steps, I also see it as part of adequate preparation). It was pretty late at that time I conceive the idea and my mom was already asleep, I had to wait till the following evening, when she turns from her workplace.

The following day, she left for her workplace very early and I was all alone at home. (It's going to be a serious day for me...I thought). So after my morning routine (don't ask me, you don't want to know...lol) I was all alone, thinking about my life... yeah,my life. After about 2hours(not that I thought of my life for 2hours o, I did other things too), I decided to read a little, at least to do something profitable for the day. I read for about 2hours(I usually don't sit down to read for long, but when I decide to do so, I do it just well)
(Just then I heard a knock at door) Ko ko ko...(I was anxious...who could that be, it was past 6, by my time)

Me: yes, who is there?
Unknown person: Wesley, it's me.. open the door
Me: ohh...mom, it's you, welcome ma(it was my mom, I don't why I thought otherwise, or why I did not expect her that moment)
Mom: how are you?
Me: fine ma, how was work?
Mom: good...I thank God, only that I am a bit tired.
Me: ohh... sorry mom(I could sense it in her voice)
Mom: please help me prepare something to eat
Me: ok.

'Oh God, can I discuss with my mom tonight?'...she says she's tired, I don't want to bother her, although I could still tell her what I have for her, but I needed her to be in a perfect state, so I can get the best of reply.

Thanks for reading
Continues on Episode 19

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Girlfriend - My Life Story (in Episodes) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 01, 2019
Hey Wes!
You didn't go to the software progm school in this episode....why? Or am I missing something..
Re: My First Girlfriend - My Life Story (in Episodes) by Poejoe: 9:07am On Mar 03, 2019
Issokay... This Lola girl sef
Re: My First Girlfriend - My Life Story (in Episodes) by hardeygbolar(m): 1:22pm On Mar 03, 2019
Wicfasho:

I did sir
Okay bro,I'm interested in learning too,where in sango do you learn it?
Re: My First Girlfriend - My Life Story (in Episodes) by Wicfasho(m): 8:52am On Mar 07, 2019
Episode 19

Later that night, I received a text from Lola on WhatsApp, I didn't want to open, read or reply, I don't just feel like, so I ignored it and put off my data immediately, I don't want to be distracted, (I had to take control of whatever is going on, since everything still balls down to me in the end...I thought). So I decided to continue my Dark Matters before I go to bed(I was around Episode 3 or 4 in season 3, at that moment), which I watched till late night and slept off.

(Fast forward) JAMB is in about 2weeks o. And everything is in top-notch, like I heard someone say 'Jamb exam is a day exam that determines the next two to four years of someones Life'. At first I do not understand but when I thought through, I understood. The summary of that statement is just that JAMB is very important such that when one scales through, the persons admission process begins and the person prepare for the next step, and if one fail to scale, the otherwise happens.

Before then I spoke to my mom already in the evening, when she returned from work. And I was made to understand that since the exam is close, it won't be necessary to attend a tutorial whatsoever anymore, and I should just continue reading on my own and be confident.(well, I was unhappy at first, because I would love to join Wale at the tutorial where he is, and on the other hand I considered the stress which I am not ready to go through)
After a short while I called Wale to at least hear from him and to ask about his preparation. It rang but no response when I called him the first time. So I decided to call him again, thankfully he picked up this time:

Me: Hello Walex...bad guy(not that he is bad o, just ironical)
Wale: boss...how far na(as if I am his boss)
Me:I dy o, how far na Wale...how is it going?
Wale: Wes, am good jare...JAMB don come already o
Me: yes o Wale, you go don ready die
Wale: lol...no o,I just dy normal
Me: hmmm...I hear you
Wale: you too...I no say that house wey you dy, na 24/7 you dy jack(i.e read)
Me: lol...when I no go wan die na
Wale: hmmm...na so
Me: yes o
Wale: we dy break now sef, and the tutorial would be rounding up this weekend,so we'll have one week to relax and revised, so I go come house this weekend, we go see
Me: ok na...no whaala...
Wale: yeah...
Me: I go like see your notes sef... make I go through am.
Wale: no p na... until then
Me: alright Wale... later
Wale: ok na...bye.(he ended the call).

It was night fall again, I have to read (it appears I had a new routine then, which was to read for at least 6hours a day; 2hours at each phase of the day), but unfortunately I did 1hour40min that night, for some reasons. But I made sure I studied what I wanted to study, so I could go to bed fulfilled for the day.

The following day I searched for my documents(my exam documents which included photo card, registration form and others) to be sure I have my complete documents, and all needed materials for the exam on the deal day. I also visited JAMB's website to see If there are information and updates.

Fast forward again, it's two days to the exam day, shortly before then I received success text messages from different people, my friends, secondary school guys, Tunde,from even Mr Johnson and also Lola(her's was the most constructed and longest). They boosted my confidence level in some way and I really appreciated them.

On the night before the exam, I did a few revision and made prayes too. Before then when Wale came around, we did some revision together and also exchanged ideas. I left for my exam very early in the morning, although it was slated to start at 9am. I arrived the center at 7:30am(of course my mom contributed to this), When I got there meet crowd of people (including parents who came with their child and children) standing outside the gate, because the gate was yet to be opened.

You need the see the kind of people I saw at the center for exam, different set of individuals, young and old. At first I was feeling scared and intimated but I jolted myself off it.(at a point I asked myself if the people I was seeing holding their documents were there to write the JAMB exams too). Because from my disgression I felt they were too old for JAMB...' is JAMB not for young people?.. those that just finished secondary' (I said to myself).
We finally got into the examination hall and we were given our question papers but we were instructed not to start(it was Paper-Pencil). After I received my question paper I observed my environment, I noticed the kind of people sitting around (I don't know exactly why I did that but I just felt I should do it). People kept trooping into the Hall, fine girls, handsome boys, grown ladies and men(I fed my eyes a little..lol)

It took a while before we commenced, I think they wanted everyone to be seated and must have received their question papers, so we would all start at the same time. I checked my time it was 10:05am, just then I heard a loud voice from no where. START!!

*INFO DESK:*
Dear avid readers, thanks for your commitment so far, I would be making a special announcement on the next Episode, Episode 20. By the way if you've noticed MY FIRST GIRLFRIEND:MY LIFE STORY is drawing to a close. But watch out for the special announcement in the next Episode. I will be taking your reading delight to a higher echelon.
Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Girlfriend - My Life Story (in Episodes) by Poejoe: 10:01am On Mar 07, 2019
Success in your exam, Wesley... I hope the special announcement is an instresting one. Cheers
Re: My First Girlfriend - My Life Story (in Episodes) by Wicfasho(m): 12:22pm On Mar 13, 2019
Episode 20

So we all started the exam, I could hear the rambling sound of papers been turned over by everyone at the same time. I took a deep breath and made short prayers before I began answering my questions. After a short while there was a great silence In the hall as that of a graveyard. Invigilators strolling to and fro in the hall, with their eyes wide open like a tiger that has just found his prey.

I chose not to be intimidated or distracted whatsoever. Honestly the first few questions I encountered looked foreign i.e they where unfamiliar, in Mathematics to be precise , but I kept my cool since it's all about calculation, there would definitely be a way to go about it correctly.

Thankfully I finished all four subjects about 20 minutes to the stop time(this was because I had placed myself on my stopwatch), so I used the remaining minutes to scan through my answers to be sure I chose what I think was right. Just then the same voice from no where that shouted START! also resounded STOP!(Voice louder than the former). It was as if we were already expecting it(well, I was), so they all stopped and dropped their pen as instructed.
Our papers were collected and we all filed out, I waited for some minutes before going outside the gate to see the crowd trooping out of the hall, it was fascinating. Immediately I stepped out, it was my mom's car my eyes catched first, I was very surprise, she didn't inform me she would be coming to pick me(she must have rapidly thought of it...I guess). I moved closer to take a better look and to be double sure, as I went closer, I saw the tag she had hanged on the inner mirror, which had the Adu Family on it. As I turn to check for my mom, because she wasn't in the car, I saw her got up from under a shed were she was sitting with other parents agitated to pick their wards, so I walked towards her and with a fat smile on her face she said;

Mom:Wesley
Me: mom, I didn't know you were coming, you didn't tell me
Mom: yes I know, I thought if it all of a sudden(she said as she turned towards the car)
Me: ok... thank you mom
Mom: how was it Wesley?....how did it go?
Me: mom, I thank God, it went well
Mom: are you sure?
Me: yes mom... A great number of the questions I saw was what I have read and I am familiar with them.
Me: yes mom...I am sure
Mom: God will grant your efforts with good success in Jesus Name
Me: Amen( I said as we got into the car and drove home)
When we got home, I was happy and felt elated. First I went to my room, jumped on my bed and just stayed on my bed for about 5 minutes. After a while I heard my mom called me;

Mom: Wesley, come and eat, food is ready
Me: ok ma(wow, so fast?)

As I got up to the dinning, I picked up my phone from the shelve to call Wale(Wale my guy)to ask how his exams went and to tell him how successful mine was. As I unlocked my phone, I noticed I had notifications, but before I checked I dialed Wales number. Our conversation was a very excited one. He said he finished 30 minutes before the stop time (I was wowed, how fast would he have been, he would have been quite fast to have finished 30 minutes before the stop time probably they were taught to be fast in the tutorial). He also informed me that a candidate was caught cheating and another impersonating( na wa o, ontop jamb exams). Non of those exams anormalities occurred in my exam center anyways.

After eating I checked the notifications have got, I saw Lola's two missed calls and a WhatsApp text(oh wow, she must have been wanting to get in touch with me, but why the worries though). I don't know whether to return her call or to reply her text or which to do first. In my contemplating State, her call came in(ok now I can't ingnore her call, I had to pick-up)

Me: hello Lola
Lola: Wesley, how are you doing?
Me: am good and you?
Lola: am ok(she replied) how was your exam?
Me: I got back not quite long...it went well
Lola: oh well, good to know...I wish you the very best dear
Me: thank you Lola...I really appreciate
Lola: you welcome
Me: how is your day going?... where are you?(I asked with no definite reason)
Lola: going well, am home...bored
Me: alright...I have to go now... talk to you later
Lola: ok Wesley, ehmm will you be free tomorrow?...we could hangout or something
Me: Ehmm...I don't know yet, maybe(why is she asking self)
Lola: ok, I would call you
Me: alright, bye(I hanged up)

After a week our JAMB results were released and guess what....I made it, I got above the cut-off marks, both JAMB's and that of my school of choice. I was over joyed as well as my mom. Wale scaled through as well, he scored above the cut-off marks. In fact when he called to inform me, he was just screaming and laughing out loud, it was a happy moment indeed.

Permit me to talk about Lola and I for a minute. First, I think relationship is about self discovery(am not trying to sound like an advisory here, or a relationship expert) Relationship is wholesome, it's in its' totality, and should be a conscious one especially when one confesses to be in a serious relationship or in a relationship whatsoever let alone the subject of Love. One needs to have understanding and be ready (you might not fully grasp my drift here, that's why you should watch out for the next phase of this Episode).

Dear readers I gratefully appreciate you all for following through this Episode hand-in-hand. This is just a tip of the iceberg. Thank you.

>>>https://www.nairaland.com/5076667/never-fall-love-story-chapters

1 Like

Re: My First Girlfriend - My Life Story (in Episodes) by izaray(f): 1:23pm On Mar 13, 2019
Well done dear

1 Like

Re: My First Girlfriend - My Life Story (in Episodes) by klemmy(m): 10:23am On Mar 20, 2019
Wicfasho:
Episode 20

So we all started the exam, I could hear the rambling sound of papers been turned over by everyone at the same time. I took a deep breath and made short prayers before I began answering my questions. After a short while there was a great silence In the hall as that of a graveyard. Invigilators strolling to and fro in the hall, with their eyes wide open like a tiger that has just found his prey.

I chose not to be intimidated or distracted whatsoever. Honestly the first few questions I encountered looked foreign i.e they where unfamiliar, in Mathematics to be precise , but I kept my cool since it's all about calculation, there would definitely be a way to go about it correctly.

Thankfully I finished all four subjects about 20 minutes to the stop time(this was because I had placed myself on my stopwatch), so I used the remaining minutes to scan through my answers to be sure I chose what I think was right. Just then the same voice from no where that shouted START! also resounded STOP!(Voice louder than the former). It was as if we were already expecting it(well, I was), so they all stopped and dropped their pen as instructed.
Our papers were collected and we all filed out, I waited for some minutes before going outside the gate to see the crowd trooping out of the hall, it was fascinating. Immediately I stepped out, it was my mom's car my eyes catched first, I was very surprise, she didn't inform me she would be coming to pick me(she must have rapidly thought of it...I guess). I moved closer to take a better look and to be double sure, as I went closer, I saw the tag she had hanged on the inner mirror, which had the Adu Family on it. As I turn to check for my mom, because she wasn't in the car, I saw her got up from under a shed were she was sitting with other parents agitated to pick their wards, so I walked towards her and with a fat smile on her face she said;

Mom:Wesley
Me: mom, I didn't know you were coming, you didn't tell me
Mom: yes I know, I thought if it all of a sudden(she said as she turned towards the car)
Me: ok... thank you mom
Mom: how was it Wesley?....how did it go?
Me: mom, I thank God, it went well
Me: yes mom... A great number of the questions I saw was what I have read and I am familiar with them.
Me: yes mom...I am sure
Mom: God will grant your efforts with good success in Jesus Name
Me: Amen( I said as we got into the car and drove home)
When we got home, I was happy and felt elated. First I went to my room, jumped on my bed and just stayed on my bed for about 5 minutes. After a while I heard my mom called me;

Mom: Wesley, come and eat, food is ready
Me: ok ma(wow, so fast?)

As I got up to the dinning, I picked up my phone from the shelve to call Wale(Wale my guy)to ask how his exams went and to tell him how successful mine was. As I unlocked my phone, I noticed I had notifications, but before I checked I dialed Wales number. Our conversation was a very excited one. He said he finished 30 minutes before the stop time (I was wowed, how fast would he have been, he would have been quite fast to have finished 30 minutes before the stop time probably they were taught to be fast in the tutorial). He also informed me that a candidate was caught cheating and another impersonating( na wa o, ontop jamb exams). Non of those exams anormalities occurred in my exam center anyways.

After eating I checked the notifications have got, I saw Lola's two missed calls and a WhatsApp text(oh wow, she must have been wanting to get in touch with me, but why the worries though). I don't know whether to return her call or to reply her text or which to do first. In my contemplating State, her call came in(ok now I can't ingnore her call, I had to pick-up)

Me: hello Lola
Lola: Wesley, how are you doing?
Me: am good and you?
Lola: am ok(she replied) how was your exam?
Me: I got back not quite long...it went well
Lola: oh well, good to know...I wish you the very best dear
Me: thank you Lola...I really appreciate
Lola: you welcome
Me: how is your day going?... where are you?(I asked with no definite reason)
Lola: going well, am home...bored
Me: alright...I have to go now... talk to you later
Lola: ok Wesley, ehmm will you be free tomorrow?...we could hangout or something
Me: Ehmm...I don't know yet, maybe(why is she asking self)
Lola: ok, I would call you
Me: alright, bye(I hanged up)

After a week our JAMB results were released and guess what....I made it, I got above the cut-off marks, both JAMB's and that of my school of choice. I was over joyed as well as my mom. Wale scaled through as well, he scored above the cut-off marks. In fact when he called to inform me, he was just screaming and laughing out loud, it was a happy moment indeed.

Permit me to talk about Lola and I for a minute. First, I think relationship is about self discovery(am not trying to sound like an advisory here, or a relationship expert) Relationship is wholesome, it's in its' totality, and should be a conscious one especially when one confesses to be in a serious relationship or in a relationship whatsoever let alone the subject of Love. One needs to have understanding and be ready (you might not fully grasp my drift here, that's why you should watch out for the next phase of this Episode).

Dear readers I gratefully appreciate you all for following through this Episode hand-in-hand. This is just a tip of the iceberg. Thank you.

>>>https://www.nairaland.com/5076667/never-fall-love-story-chapters
UPDATE UPDATE PLEASE
Re: My First Girlfriend - My Life Story (in Episodes) by Remite011(m): 8:15am On Apr 04, 2019
coming out of ghost mode to comment. I must be honest I really enjoyed this story, it's informative, straightforward and modest in it's nature.

Just keep it flowing bro!
Re: My First Girlfriend - My Life Story (in Episodes) by Clinton7: 1:49pm On Dec 01, 2019
Y have you stopped?
Re: My First Girlfriend - My Life Story (in Episodes) by honourlaja(m): 8:56pm On May 03, 2020
Good day sir, we want to know if you would like to monetize your content as we are working on a platform to ensure content creators get paid for their work. Please let's have your feedback to aid our progress. Thanks and keep up the good work. Pls contact us on honourlaja@yahoo.com
Re: My First Girlfriend - My Life Story (in Episodes) by Clinton7: 1:40am On Sep 28, 2020
Hey, I know that it has been a long time but I real like your story. So please come and finish it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fragments Of Hidden Memories / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Dazzles In New Photos / Wrong Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.