Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,702 members, 7,816,871 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Driver, Passengers Land In A Ditch While Running Away From Road Officials.Photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Driver, Passengers Land In A Ditch While Running Away From Road Officials.Photos (45002 Views)

Bus Plunges Into Bridge Along Bayelsa Road,Driver,Passengers Missing (Photos) / 11 People Crushed To Death In Fatal Accident Caused By Customs Officials. Photos / Family Cheats Death After Their Car Fell Into A Ditch While Dodging Pothole.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver, Passengers Land In A Ditch While Running Away From Road Officials.Photos by jieta: 1:29pm On Jul 16, 2017
FTC
Re: Driver, Passengers Land In A Ditch While Running Away From Road Officials.Photos by RealHaute: 1:29pm On Jul 16, 2017
Evablizin:
teacher show me where i made a mistake in my spellings

Go and look for it yourself. Lazy student. angry
Re: Driver, Passengers Land In A Ditch While Running Away From Road Officials.Photos by otijah(m): 1:29pm On Jul 16, 2017
seunlayi:
Like apc like buhari, like buhari like frsc
u and Buhari sef
Re: Driver, Passengers Land In A Ditch While Running Away From Road Officials.Photos by bnmbam21: 1:30pm On Jul 16, 2017
To me,road safety officials are just a threat to the society

1 Like

Re: Driver, Passengers Land In A Ditch While Running Away From Road Officials.Photos by LoveJesus87(m): 1:31pm On Jul 16, 2017
Narldon:
shocked
Hello dear. How you doing today? smiley
Re: Driver, Passengers Land In A Ditch While Running Away From Road Officials.Photos by Narldon: 1:34pm On Jul 16, 2017
LoveJesus87:
Hello dear. How you doing today? smiley

I'm fine LoveJesus87

How do you do too?
Re: Driver, Passengers Land In A Ditch While Running Away From Road Officials.Photos by Sagay212: 1:37pm On Jul 16, 2017
lol..why are you running from FRSC. If your papers are complete, you don't need to run and kill yourself. Even if your papers are not complete, FRSC nor fit kill you. Highest you pay fine and if you use your brain, you follow them yarn man to man and find an amicable way to solve whatever issue you have with them. FRSC nor carry gun and them nor get fire for head. Stop running and killing yourselves for issues you can solve with simple common sense.

1 Like

Re: Driver, Passengers Land In A Ditch While Running Away From Road Officials.Photos by Tenplet(m): 1:41pm On Jul 16, 2017
Rotentina:
The question is, WHY IS HE RUNNING?
bro it might sound somehow Bt some of our law enforcement agencies are not properly trained and corrupt so some ignorant drivers insist on running
Re: Driver, Passengers Land In A Ditch While Running Away From Road Officials.Photos by Evablizin(f): 1:43pm On Jul 16, 2017
RealHaute:

Go and look for it yourself. Lazy student. angry
lols sowie i don't know you don't understand what i meant by MODUS OPERANDI visit your google okay.Thanks
Re: Driver, Passengers Land In A Ditch While Running Away From Road Officials.Photos by Rollingbiz: 1:46pm On Jul 16, 2017
If you have ever experience this FRSC dilemma before you will understand why the driver is running. FRSC is no more for road safety but to generate revenue on the road they will always find one thing or another to book you for a fine of N3000 minimum. quite unfortunate Nigeria in total mess nothing seems to work.

1 Like

Re: Driver, Passengers Land In A Ditch While Running Away From Road Officials.Photos by MrLatin1: 1:46pm On Jul 16, 2017
Evablizin:
teacher show me where i made a mistake in my spellings

Guess you meant scrap not the one you spelt.
Re: Driver, Passengers Land In A Ditch While Running Away From Road Officials.Photos by Shevy01: 1:47pm On Jul 16, 2017
Read the statement well
"na me first go jam all of them". It Is An Incongruent Statement.

It should be Na me go first Jamb all of them, Do you understand now?
Re: Driver, Passengers Land In A Ditch While Running Away From Road Officials.Photos by Evablizin(f): 1:49pm On Jul 16, 2017
MrLatin1:

Guess you meant scrap not the one you spelt.
ok dear tnx alot
Re: Driver, Passengers Land In A Ditch While Running Away From Road Officials.Photos by Exponental(m): 1:50pm On Jul 16, 2017
I hope we don't act stupidly ignorantly.
They shouldn't have abandoned them though but I think it's fear of the unknown!
http://frsc.gov.ng/offences-and-penalties
Re: Driver, Passengers Land In A Ditch While Running Away From Road Officials.Photos by Digriz(m): 1:55pm On Jul 16, 2017
Rollingbiz:
If you have ever experience this FRSC dilemma before you will understand why the driver is running. FRSC is no more for road safety but to generate revenue on the road they will always find one thing or another to book you for a fine of N3000 minimum. quite unfortunate Nigeria in total mess nothing seems to work.

1 Like

Re: Driver, Passengers Land In A Ditch While Running Away From Road Officials.Photos by oyienootieno: 1:58pm On Jul 16, 2017
Where is the political aide that shot 2 in the east? Please another set needs a bullet wound or possible death. God punish FRSC and who ever came up with the idea.
Re: Driver, Passengers Land In A Ditch While Running Away From Road Officials.Photos by kandyj(f): 1:59pm On Jul 16, 2017
bad market for them.....
Re: Driver, Passengers Land In A Ditch While Running Away From Road Officials.Photos by Pamelayoung: 2:00pm On Jul 16, 2017
That God for Ambode
Re: Driver, Passengers Land In A Ditch While Running Away From Road Officials.Photos by Narldon: 2:11pm On Jul 16, 2017
RealHaute:

Learn how to spell words correctly.

NIGERIANS MUST FIND FAULT IN EVERYTHING!!

grin grin
Re: Driver, Passengers Land In A Ditch While Running Away From Road Officials.Photos by supereagle(m): 2:13pm On Jul 16, 2017
henryutd:
Why run? I blame the driver.

Motorists dread them.
Re: Driver, Passengers Land In A Ditch While Running Away From Road Officials.Photos by bigtt76(f): 2:19pm On Jul 16, 2017
No wonder policemen are now shooting at them angry

We are too punitive in this country. Why not record their plate number and get the owner later to face the punishment?

Why chase them? What of someone died in the crash now? What if the offence was not wearing seat belt or expired tires? Is that enough to chase them?

Drivers too should learn that FRSC are not devilish, they only want to preserve you and your passengers from harm. Stop when you're required to do so.
Re: Driver, Passengers Land In A Ditch While Running Away From Road Officials.Photos by Slurity(m): 2:20pm On Jul 16, 2017
where is the road they are chasing the car from?
Re: Driver, Passengers Land In A Ditch While Running Away From Road Officials.Photos by silentdomain(m): 2:31pm On Jul 16, 2017
Road safety are wicked and lost their human face. I dislike them dan police. They can make a normal day harder dan rock. Now they even checking tyres wey they cannot afford new tyres in their person cars. I don't blame de driver who went out to hussle, dan sit at home bc of fear of road safety
Re: Driver, Passengers Land In A Ditch While Running Away From Road Officials.Photos by dfo12(m): 2:45pm On Jul 16, 2017
Evablizin:
What is this nah,some drivers are so stupid and careless with people's life,why run with this scrap called motor knowing fully well that you are carrying human being not crayfish.God help us with this FRSC and their modus operandi.

They should be trained
Re: Driver, Passengers Land In A Ditch While Running Away From Road Officials.Photos by silkytouch(m): 3:00pm On Jul 16, 2017
Narldon:
shocked

I like you Narldon, I would love to be friends with you.
Re: Driver, Passengers Land In A Ditch While Running Away From Road Officials.Photos by LoveJesus87(m): 3:08pm On Jul 16, 2017
Narldon:

I'm fine LoveJesus87

How do you do too?
Am good! Now that I have your attention, Can I introduce myself? smiley
Re: Driver, Passengers Land In A Ditch While Running Away From Road Officials.Photos by doctokwus: 3:12pm On Jul 16, 2017
ignis:
FRSC personnel has been banned from chasing after cars as this has caused lots of accidents and deaths. All they are required to do is copy the plate number of the vehicle.
But Nigerians will remain Nigerians. I weep for my country.
D whiteman using his "white witch" gave us a lot of "jazz"(technology) but being who we are we still want to be using our ancient blifs & crude methods.
For donkey yrs,d developed world has been using infra red cameras or sth like that to capture number plates of vehicles,such that if a car u are attempting to arrest speeds off,u can still capture d number from afar,input it in your vehicle data base& arrest d driver safely later to avoid putting lives in danger.
But No,we wud rather steal d money,use iron nails on roads,smash windscreens or pursue offending vehicles till it or both parties crash.At best we wud invest it in a totally useless psychiatric test.
Does it not surprise anyone that in this age,FRSC rather than invest money in cheap alcohol breath test that Europe and America av bn using since d 70's or 80's, it wud rather prefer to buy speed limiters to b installed in vehicles!
We deliberately want to remain black and backward and that accident is just another example of our backwardness.
Take d police as another eg:finger printing of crime scenes av been in existence since probably 1901!
But in 2017,d Nigerian police sees torture as d standard modus operanda of solving a crime.Arrest d whole neighborhood,torture them all & d ones that can't bear d torture and confess to a crime dey probably never even knew took place are your culprits!!
Just a few mths back during d famous Owerri bank robbery attack,a very top police officer was seen using his bare hands to pick up d AK47 used by one of d robbers at d crime scene!
We are almost like a lost cause as a community of people!!!
Re: Driver, Passengers Land In A Ditch While Running Away From Road Officials.Photos by ofuonyebi: 3:21pm On Jul 16, 2017
FRSC, Please caution your officers to fear GOD and respect the dignity of human Life

To save the country from daily loss of innocent life...they should learn to do their job

more professionally like their counterparts in the OYINBO Country..
Re: Driver, Passengers Land In A Ditch While Running Away From Road Officials.Photos by room089: 3:31pm On Jul 16, 2017
That moment when you are running away from FRSC and landed in a ditch, still the FRSC came to your rescue!

Na who get shame na?
Re: Driver, Passengers Land In A Ditch While Running Away From Road Officials.Photos by VajanahDischaj(f): 3:39pm On Jul 16, 2017
All in the name of generating money for the useless govt and the nonsense heads
Re: Driver, Passengers Land In A Ditch While Running Away From Road Officials.Photos by erico2k2(m): 3:42pm On Jul 16, 2017
I have said it FRSC should be scrap, I see no relevance of them on the road, They are just there to collect money.That use to be the Job of the police
Re: Driver, Passengers Land In A Ditch While Running Away From Road Officials.Photos by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 16, 2017
Fast and Furious Naija style. RIP to Paul Walker

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oshodi Interchange Terminal Opens For Operations / Nigerian Lady Gets U.S. Citizenship After 17 Years Of Waiting. Photos / Burial Of Man, His Wife & 2 Kids Who Died In Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.