Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,664 members, 7,823,881 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Driver, Passengers Land In A Ditch While Running Away From Road Officials.Photos - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Driver, Passengers Land In A Ditch While Running Away From Road Officials.Photos (45013 Views)

Bus Plunges Into Bridge Along Bayelsa Road,Driver,Passengers Missing (Photos) / 11 People Crushed To Death In Fatal Accident Caused By Customs Officials. Photos / Family Cheats Death After Their Car Fell Into A Ditch While Dodging Pothole.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver, Passengers Land In A Ditch While Running Away From Road Officials.Photos by kolmart: 4:26pm On Jul 16, 2017
This is high time to scrap this so call FRSC they are just exhorting drivers instead of educate and caution them. These are people you will meet on a state road stopping driver to exhort them. even as early as 6am in the early morning are they working for their self or government bunch of thieves
Re: Driver, Passengers Land In A Ditch While Running Away From Road Officials.Photos by eph12(m): 4:37pm On Jul 16, 2017
DrDeji20:
this is nothing compared to the type of hot pursuit these heartless VIOs in Abuja are giving to vehicle drivers, several lives has been lost to their reckless chases, till the extent it led to the protest of Abuja taxi drivers until the FCT minister gave them an order to stop pursing culprits.. it only here in Nigeria will those who are to serve you and save lives are the ones breaking the laws at the expense of the innocents. anyway, thanks to God they didn't lose their life.
It takes two to have a pursuit. If the pursued didn't run, will the pursuant pursue? Even in advanced countries cops give chase to suspects or criminals so what are you talking about?
Re: Driver, Passengers Land In A Ditch While Running Away From Road Officials.Photos by eph12(m): 4:38pm On Jul 16, 2017
kolmart:
This is high time to scrap this so call FRSC they are just exhorting drivers instead of educate and caution them. These are people you will meet on a state road stopping driver to exhort them. even as early as 6am in the early morning are they working for their self or government bunch of thieves
They only extort drivers that have refused to put their papers in order.
Re: Driver, Passengers Land In A Ditch While Running Away From Road Officials.Photos by eph12(m): 4:39pm On Jul 16, 2017
ofuonyebi:
FRSC, Please caution your officers to fear GOD and respect the dignity of human Life

To save the country from daily loss of innocent life...they should learn to do their job

more professionally like their counterparts in the OYINBO Country..
So oyibo cops don't chase erring drivers or suspects?
Re: Driver, Passengers Land In A Ditch While Running Away From Road Officials.Photos by RealHaute: 4:53pm On Jul 16, 2017
Evablizin:
lols sowie i don't know you don't understand what i meant by MODUS OPERANDI visit your google okay.Thanks

I knew what modus operandi was before you took your first poop. Go back and check your post until you see a mistake. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Driver, Passengers Land In A Ditch While Running Away From Road Officials.Photos by lagosrd: 4:58pm On Jul 16, 2017
FG should take a clue from Lagos government. Suspend the activities of these guys for the meantime and see sanity return to the road. They cause so much pain and hardship. So is corrupt and stinks
Re: Driver, Passengers Land In A Ditch While Running Away From Road Officials.Photos by banmee(m): 5:09pm On Jul 16, 2017
ignis:
FRSC personnel has been banned from chasing after cars as this has caused lots of accidents and deaths. All they are required to do is copy the plate number of the vehicle.
But Nigerians will remain Nigerians. I weep for my country.

It is a s.tupid ban. Even in normal countries the cops will chase you down. And copying the numbers of the vehicle has no effect in a country without a database.
Re: Driver, Passengers Land In A Ditch While Running Away From Road Officials.Photos by Evablizin(f): 5:16pm On Jul 16, 2017
RealHaute:

I knew what modus operandi was before you took your first poop. Go back and check your post until you see a mistake. cheesy
lols tnx i have seen it scrap instead of scrab

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Driver, Passengers Land In A Ditch While Running Away From Road Officials.Photos by 19naia(m): 5:38pm On Jul 16, 2017
I really like the under body design of the car. It looks correct and well sheilding. shocked
So sad a good vehicle like that was mismanaged. A good country like Nigeris sef, mismanaged.
Re: Driver, Passengers Land In A Ditch While Running Away From Road Officials.Photos by Bluffly: 6:40pm On Jul 16, 2017
Angelanest:
An accident which happened along Enugu-Onitsha expressway was said to have been caused by road officials who were pursuing a driver. In the course of the hot pursuit, the driver landed in a ditch while trying to evade arrest. According to an online report, the road safety officers abandoned the wounded victims to their own fate and fled the scene..

Read what was shared by Von Nwadukwe on Facebook.

Saw this accident scene at the Ugwu onyeama segment of the enugu - onitsha express way earlier. The car in the ditch fell in there while trying to get away from a team of FRSC officials who were following him in a hot pursuit. Regrettably the officers abandoned the occupants to their own fate and fled the scene though amazingly the occupants survived without life threatening injuries. These are sad realities of what state our dear country is in, where citizens are law breakers and law enforcement agents are indisciplined. We shall overcome.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/accident-along-enugu-onitsha-expressway.html

FRSC are only conscious of revenue and not our safety
Re: Driver, Passengers Land In A Ditch While Running Away From Road Officials.Photos by BOLLEXO: 8:27pm On Jul 16, 2017
THAT IS TRAGEDY, MAY GOD SAVE DEM
Re: Driver, Passengers Land In A Ditch While Running Away From Road Officials.Photos by hardbody: 6:18am On Jul 17, 2017
Evablizin:
teacher show me where i made a mistake in my spellings

SCrab in your write up should be scrap

MODIFIED

Noticed your amendment up there. Weldone
Re: Driver, Passengers Land In A Ditch While Running Away From Road Officials.Photos by Evablizin(f): 6:28am On Jul 17, 2017
hardbody:

SCrab in your write up should be scrap

MODIFIED
Noticed your amendment up there. Weldone
tnx

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oshodi Interchange Terminal Opens For Operations / Nigerian Lady Gets U.S. Citizenship After 17 Years Of Waiting. Photos / Major Landmark Rocks In Nigeria (Pictures And Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.