Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,136 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

The Riches Of GRACE - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Riches Of GRACE (457 Views)

"Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri / Pope Claims Angels Greeting Mary As Being Full Of Grace Meant She Is Without Sin / Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Riches Of GRACE by dalass(f): 5:45am On Jul 16, 2017
Grace, the undeserved and unmerited grace is a great word and often used in the benediction prayers according to Paul.
Mary was hailed and called full of grace by Elizabeth, singled out of Virgins to give birth to Jesus. Noah found grace from destruction of living things in the time of flood.

Paul called to preach the unreachable riches of Christ.

As for me, it saved me and keeps me.

Nairalanders please share what grace has done for you...
Re: The Riches Of GRACE by diportivo: 5:56am On Jul 16, 2017
being alive at all is by his grace

the picture below isnt to make jest of those that are gone.....its simply to appreciate his grace over my

Re: The Riches Of GRACE by agohmamuda(m): 5:56am On Jul 16, 2017
my own is countless. but if i were to mention a few they will include:

1. undeserved salary increase, not just increase but my salary was doubled
2. unmerited favor from all my bosses; as if everyone of them competes for who will spoil me (positively)
3. protocols are broken/suspended for my sake; maybe all the staffs including me were to be punished for something, just becos am among, the boss/management will free us.

These and so many more. I give all glory and thanks to God, it can only be Jesus.

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / If You Ever Jilt Christian God, CURSES FALL ON YOU! / Critical Thinking , Religious And Otherwise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.