Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,768 members, 7,813,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Features Of Suspicious Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Features Of Suspicious Church (478 Views)

Many Said I Behaved And Posses Physical Features Of A Woman - Nupe Film Actor / 8 Major Features Of The Antichrist(the Beast). / 5 Highly Suspicious Damage Control Attempts By Apostle Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Features Of Suspicious Church by Ekakamba: 7:29am On Jul 16, 2017
Fake MOG are on the rise, their mission? To get rich through the gullible ones or die trying. Vision: To be a billionaire owing the highest number of 'sheep'.

Don't be a follower of man but of Christ.
Churches with the following features are questionable.

1. Churches that sell annoiting oil, holy water, miracle handkerchiefs/stickers etc. Why would a Church (house of Christ) sell a remedy which was gifted free by Christ? Before the gullible ones start quoting me that the materials were bought before it was blessed, well, that's BS. E.g you went to church, bought a miracle handkerchief for 500/1000 naira? C'mon, do the arithmetic: hanky average price is N100, less it from the above church price grin so miracle is N400/N900?

2. Churches that advertise like a business firm. Well I LMFAO when I saw aNY church advert on lookmedia, Telly, LED signboards etc. I wonder who their targets are, well it's me & you but such net is too loose to grab me. Why would a Church be advertised? Darn! Some go an extra mile by adding their services: healing, prayers for prosperity grin barreness, etc.

3. Churches that do offering more than once. Well, this is a debate for another day.

4. Churches that preach only about prosperity. Please what happened to salvation? Well, to gather more sheep, you (hustling nicca) need to say what they (sheep) wanna hear back to back.

5. Churches that encourage members (especially ladies) to wear anything they're comfortable with. Here's the line: God is after your heart not appearance & I reasoned, so a sister that wore a see-thru dress or a mini-shirt to a place of worship thinks with her axx right? Mtcheeew.

6. Churches that build schools with members tithes, offerings and yet most members/wards can't afford the tuition. grin

More to come, lemme go to church.

There's room for addition or arguments for clarity.
Shalom!
Re: Features Of Suspicious Church by Nutase: 7:59am On Jul 16, 2017
Churches that there pastors names sound like demon names eg Ekakamba grin
Re: Features Of Suspicious Church by Epositive(m): 8:29am On Jul 16, 2017
cool
Re: Features Of Suspicious Church by hopefulLandlord: 8:34am On Jul 16, 2017
interesting
Re: Features Of Suspicious Church by Freethought(m): 8:47am On Jul 16, 2017
Na today?!
Re: Features Of Suspicious Church by Ekakamba: 11:05am On Jul 16, 2017
Nutase:
Churches that there pastors names sound like demon names eg Ekakamba grin

Flee away from me oh daughter of Eve. grin

(1) (Reply)

5 Warning Signs Of A Controlling Pastor. Read More. / If Jesus Was God, Why Did He Not Know When He Would Return? / Is It Wrong To Cheat A Cheat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.