Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,732 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

I Didn't Toast Her But He Toast Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Didn't Toast Her But He Toast Her. (763 Views)

I Didn't Toast My Current Girlfriend, Does This Call For Concern ? / How I Changed It For A Slay Queen That Thought I Wanted To Toast Her. ( Pics) / I Toast Her For 2 Years,now She Is Begging Me Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn't Toast Her But He Toast Her. by Joel3(m): 7:02am On Aug 24, 2017
sorry oh. this post is long i just want you guys to understand it. did i handled it maturely?

i am kinda of dating her but i didn't toast her. she came close to me all by herself and was asking me about my girl friend. who is my girlfriend?.. i told her i don't date girls or do relationships. she was asking why why why, i can't really explain why i don't date girls because its time consuming and wastage. her coming close to me i sense it that she likes me so i played along. she is very beautiful with good shape and i would like to sleep with her without promising her anything or commit her heart towards me so she doesn't feel that i played her at the end if things didn't work out. so i collected her number and we do chats on WhatsApp and phone calls. we just assumed to be dating like that naturally using some lines or words in chats and each time we meet in person we do lite kinda romance but i keep on telling her i don't want serious relationship or want us to put much efforts.

she keep on telling me about how her former guy broke her heart and what she went through bla bla bla. i asked if she is chatting with other guys she said yes and told me about the guys that is toasting her. i told her i want her to cheat on me. she said she has never seen a guy like me before she can't cheat. she doesn't double date and only with one guy. i told her i will teach her how to cheat and play smart she was just laughing then.

i am not taking this serious which i told her and she keep saying she cant be in such a relationship with me if she must date a guy the guy must be serious . she keep on asking if i stay alone and where i live. i believe she likes to pay a visit.

but something happened yesterday while we where together some guys came and she went to see them i don't know what happened but i later discovered the guy was mean to her when she was calling him her love the guy didn't answered her in presence of his friends and i believe they discussed about me.

she came back to me, our sitting position was so close that our body touching each other as we discussing, then one of them came to were we are he greets me and then he said what i am doing with his girl. i pick at once this is the guy she told me toast her and she is talking with. well i don't know the level of there relationship and what she is telling him or told him about me it's kind of embarrassing. so i told the guy in presence of her that she is not my girlfriend.

then the guy said to her he is your boyfriend right? she repeat it and said i am not his boy friend. he went outside to meet his friend. she said she can't date that guy. what she will be doing with that kind of ugly guy i should forget about him. but i can see that her behavior changed towards me like someone who did wrong. she was kind of reckless looking at me with corner eye.

this guy is more physically mature don't even know if he is married or not. but i am handsome than him. though he is richer and promising, got car and the friends he came with all brought cars. if he will marry her good. but if he want to play game still good. me on the other hand i am managing and not ready to marry yet. so i can't play a midfield to interrupt their relationships.

but one thing is if i would marry her before, i can't anymore. every feelings will die not because she cheat but because she lied and telling me she cant date that guy. what she will be doing with that ugly thing. she can also say this to the guy about me.

i am not against her dating other guys. because if there is any guy that is financially ok and want to marry her i will support it, i don't like trapping a girl like she should date only me and not other guys. i see that as enemy of progress but somehow it hurt one ego i wont lie but one have to. this are the reasons why i don't take relationship serious But freestyle.

did i handled it maturely? and should i distance myself from her.?
Re: I Didn't Toast Her But He Toast Her. by vikih(f): 7:18am On Aug 24, 2017
you just said u're not interested in relationships, so why shouldn't you 'distance' yourself from her.
Re: I Didn't Toast Her But He Toast Her. by daewoorazer(m): 7:39am On Aug 24, 2017
There is nothing mature about hiding from relationship, you just a regular badt guy... The only part where played maturity was when d guy confronted you if you are dating her.

Good, keep refreshing her mind with d words 'how is your boyfriend' (and mean it) before each time you bang her.

U are from d zanga I presume
Re: I Didn't Toast Her But He Toast Her. by Harwoyeez(m): 8:21am On Aug 24, 2017
U are only a confused guy. Take a decision and make it known to her. Only u wants her to date other guys and at d same time hurts ur ego seeing such..look elsewhere to cure ur konji bra
Re: I Didn't Toast Her But He Toast Her. by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 24, 2017
...I didn't toast her but he toast her...

Is the girl a toast bread ?
Re: I Didn't Toast Her But He Toast Her. by Joel3(m): 8:48am On Aug 24, 2017
Harwoyeez:
U are only a confused guy. Take a decision and make it known to her. Only u wants her to date other guys and at d same time hurts ur ego seeing such..look elsewhere to cure ur konji bra
i am hot hurt. maybe you mistake that. the thing is she lied. if she is dating like as i said i have no problem i already told her to cheat. but not denying when its obvious with what i am saying. i don't need any one to tell me she love me. she doesn't ask for money everything just natural.

i have taken a stand that I will not hurt her, which i have assured and trying to do. and that why i am not lying to to her or promise her anything. looking at things to play out naturally. but it seems she is failing on her part to intentionally hurt me. just imagined that i put all my heart and take the relationship serious which she is wanting me to do. think about what would have happened yesterday.

i am not a boy. i think I'm abit wiser.

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of My New Bae / Reasons Why Men And Women Misunderstand Each Other / thfv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.