Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Ladies: What Fake Name Do You Give Guys Who Tries To Talk To You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: What Fake Name Do You Give Guys Who Tries To Talk To You? (887 Views)

"Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys / Lady Holds Onto Her Man Who Tries To Run In Pre-Wedding Photos / Girl Promises To Give Guys Hiv[PICTURES] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: What Fake Name Do You Give Guys Who Tries To Talk To You? by iaamxavier(m): 4:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
grin oya Start The Confession Already Cuz many girls have lied to me about their names from chioma to cecilia to stella...
Re: Ladies: What Fake Name Do You Give Guys Who Tries To Talk To You? by MissRaine69(f): 4:05pm On Jul 16, 2017
Why bother with all that? Some guys view it as a challenge the more you give the more they take.
Re: Ladies: What Fake Name Do You Give Guys Who Tries To Talk To You? by Divay22(f): 4:08pm On Jul 16, 2017
Why do you want to know undecided undecided undecided undecided
Not ready to be caught,so akant tell now cheesy
Re: Ladies: What Fake Name Do You Give Guys Who Tries To Talk To You? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 16, 2017
grin

Im Kashy Baby.. call me KASHY tongue
Re: Ladies: What Fake Name Do You Give Guys Who Tries To Talk To You? by iaamxavier(m): 4:11pm On Jul 16, 2017
MissRaine69:
Why bother with all that? Some guys view it as a challenge the more you give the more they take.

tongue Lol just a thread for fun so berra start confessing grin
Re: Ladies: What Fake Name Do You Give Guys Who Tries To Talk To You? by iaamxavier(m): 4:16pm On Jul 16, 2017
Divay22:
Why do you want to know undecided undecided undecided undecided Not ready to be caught,so akant tell now cheesy
tongue yeye gehl
We know ur name is sukurat cheesy
Re: Ladies: What Fake Name Do You Give Guys Who Tries To Talk To You? by iaamxavier(m): 4:18pm On Jul 16, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin
Im Kashy Baby.. call me KASHY tongue
Kashy what's the name your mummy gave u?
Ngozi? Ble ble? Sikirat?
Which one? grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Fake Name Do You Give Guys Who Tries To Talk To You? by Divay22(f): 4:20pm On Jul 16, 2017
iaamxavier:

tongue yeye gehl

We know ur name is sukurat cheesy
Sukurat shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
You failed cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: Ladies: What Fake Name Do You Give Guys Who Tries To Talk To You? by sweetylovely(f): 4:27pm On Jul 16, 2017
U can call me LINDA,JANET,PRISCA,ANABEL or LAURENTA.
NOTE: In case u call me any of these and i don't answer u, don't blame me.
Re: Ladies: What Fake Name Do You Give Guys Who Tries To Talk To You? by elantraceey(f): 4:28pm On Jul 16, 2017
I love my name.. both English and native so I have no reason whatsoever to give a false name.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Fake Name Do You Give Guys Who Tries To Talk To You? by muller101(m): 4:31pm On Jul 16, 2017
I met one in ibadan. Me .hi love I am John Paul. But not a pope. She replied I am Mary not a virgin.
Re: Ladies: What Fake Name Do You Give Guys Who Tries To Talk To You? by iaamxavier(m): 4:36pm On Jul 16, 2017
sweetylovely:
U can call me LINDA,JANET,PRISCA,ANABEL or LAURENTA.

NOTE: In case u call me any of these and i don't answer u,
don't blame me.

shocked chai derris God oooo! All this name you're sharing Lol
Re: Ladies: What Fake Name Do You Give Guys Who Tries To Talk To You? by iaamxavier(m): 4:39pm On Jul 16, 2017
muller101:
I met one in ibadan. Me .hi love I am John Paul. But not a pope. She replied I am Mary not a virgin.

Really? undecided

Re: Ladies: What Fake Name Do You Give Guys Who Tries To Talk To You? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 16, 2017
iaamxavier:

Kashy what's the name your mummy gave u?

Ngozi?
Ble ble?
Sikirat?

Which one? grin

grin

Juz Kashy wink
I dont have a nigerian name...
Re: Ladies: What Fake Name Do You Give Guys Who Tries To Talk To You? by iaamxavier(m): 4:43pm On Jul 16, 2017
elantraceey:
I love my name.. both English and native so I have no reason whatsoever to give a false name.

Elantraceeyy is ur english name?
Re: Ladies: What Fake Name Do You Give Guys Who Tries To Talk To You? by mofeoluwadassah: 4:45pm On Jul 16, 2017
drinkwater cheesy
Re: Ladies: What Fake Name Do You Give Guys Who Tries To Talk To You? by elantraceey(f): 6:35pm On Jul 16, 2017
iaamxavier:

Elantraceeyy is ur english name?
Tracey
Re: Ladies: What Fake Name Do You Give Guys Who Tries To Talk To You? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 16, 2017
The first name that comes to my mind at that moment grin
Re: Ladies: What Fake Name Do You Give Guys Who Tries To Talk To You? by Buking1: 8:13pm On Jul 16, 2017
Get any guy or girl from this app so quick

Instantly

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sabichat.app

(1) (Reply)

Angry Lady Calls Out Names Of Men That Has Slept With Her In The Past See More! / Which Bank Have You Being That You Believe Is Worse In Terms Of Customer Service / Happy Birthday Wishes For Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.