Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,187 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Th!s Are The 6 Female Hab!ts That Men Love Most, #5 Will Blow Your M!nd! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Th!s Are The 6 Female Hab!ts That Men Love Most, #5 Will Blow Your M!nd! (1201 Views)

See The Video Of Pamela Udame Flaunting Her Br***ts That Got Fans Talking., / Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? / S££ Th!s G@l F4k!ng H£r Boyfriend Like Tomorrow No Dey - Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Th!s Are The 6 Female Hab!ts That Men Love Most, #5 Will Blow Your M!nd! by DeBret(m): 4:38pm On Jul 16, 2017
Woman is the most amazing gift a man can have. She cares about you, she loves and she also annoys you the most. There are many habits a woman has that are really annoying for man. Habits like keep calling him, act like child while doing something, talking selfies, watching them and then delete them and do again the same, spending too much time in shopping etc are some of the most annoying thing about woman according to a man. But there are some habits of female that men love very much.
Today we are sharing female habits or you can say female behaviors that men found absolutely loving. Have a look.
1. BURIES HER HEAD IN HIS CHEST
Men love when a woman puts her head on their chest. Then they feel like real men who give their loved one a sense of security.
2. SHE PLAYS WITH HIS HAIR WHEN HE DRIVES A CAR
It’s not just about the physical pleasure resulting from stroking his head. Men receive the caress as an expression of love, affection and need for contact from the partner.
3. SHE PRAISES HIM ON FACEBOOK
It’s obvious – men love it when the public appreciates them.
4. LISTENS TO HIM ATTENTIVELY
This Make him feel love.
5. SEND HIM A SMS / CALLS HIM BEING AT A MEETING WITH FRIENDS
The guy incredibly happy when you give him to understand that you think of him even being busy with something else.
6. IT TURNS OUT HIS AFFECTION IN PUBLIC
When you catch it first hand when you hold him in the checkout line when you correct his hair – all these gestures make his heart beat faster.

Re: Th!s Are The 6 Female Hab!ts That Men Love Most, #5 Will Blow Your M!nd! by Babysnow1: 4:43pm On Jul 16, 2017
My sisters and brothers
Even after doing all this things
Boyfriend go still follow ekatie enter bathroom
So y I go come dey suffer na grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Th!s Are The 6 Female Hab!ts That Men Love Most, #5 Will Blow Your M!nd! by Tolubae1(f): 4:45pm On Jul 16, 2017
Wallai grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Th!s Are The 6 Female Hab!ts That Men Love Most, #5 Will Blow Your M!nd! by ExpensiveG: 4:47pm On Jul 16, 2017
It’s not just about the physical pleasure resulting from stroking his head. Men receive the caress as an expression of love, affection and need for contact from the partner.

*****Which kind rough play be dis..... Haba Op, ?

Op you no well... wink
Re: Th!s Are The 6 Female Hab!ts That Men Love Most, #5 Will Blow Your M!nd! by DeBret(m): 4:47pm On Jul 16, 2017
Babysnow1:
My sisters and brothers Even after doing all this things Boyfriend go still follow ekatie enter bathroom So y I go come dey suffer na grin tongue

Re: Th!s Are The 6 Female Hab!ts That Men Love Most, #5 Will Blow Your M!nd! by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 16, 2017
[s]SHE PLAYS WITH HIS HAIR WHEN HE DRIVES A CAR [/s]

Giving him a head or stroking his D while his driving grin

Hope he wont step on the break suddenly tho..he might be cheeky and u will have a deep throat grin
Re: Th!s Are The 6 Female Hab!ts That Men Love Most, #5 Will Blow Your M!nd! by DeBret(m): 4:48pm On Jul 16, 2017
ExpensiveG:

*****Which kind rough play be dis..... Haba Op, ?

Op you no well... wink
Hair from the head Nah, not the hmmm
Re: Th!s Are The 6 Female Hab!ts That Men Love Most, #5 Will Blow Your M!nd! by Blackhawk03(f): 4:50pm On Jul 16, 2017
Hmmmmnnn! No2, odikwa risky shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Th!s Are The 6 Female Hab!ts That Men Love Most, #5 Will Blow Your M!nd! by DeBret(m): 4:50pm On Jul 16, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Giving him a head or stroking his D while his driving grin

Hope he wont step on the break suddenly tho..he might be cheeky and u will have a deep throat grin
Laugh wan make fall oooo

Re: Th!s Are The 6 Female Hab!ts That Men Love Most, #5 Will Blow Your M!nd! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 16, 2017
dat twerking pix..
nice azz cheesy

Re: Th!s Are The 6 Female Hab!ts That Men Love Most, #5 Will Blow Your M!nd! by NiRfreak(m): 4:51pm On Jul 16, 2017
Youthful exuberance
Re: Th!s Are The 6 Female Hab!ts That Men Love Most, #5 Will Blow Your M!nd! by DeBret(m): 4:51pm On Jul 16, 2017
lefulefu:
dat twerking pix.. nice azz cheesy
Hmmmm
Re: Th!s Are The 6 Female Hab!ts That Men Love Most, #5 Will Blow Your M!nd! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 16, 2017
DeBret:
Hmmmm
srry o i no read ur post.na dat pix i jus dey admire cheesy
Re: Th!s Are The 6 Female Hab!ts That Men Love Most, #5 Will Blow Your M!nd! by DeBret(m): 5:01pm On Jul 16, 2017
lefulefu:

srry o i no read ur post.na dat pix i jus dey admire cheesy
The post comes before the picture Nah, how come you omit the post?

Re: Th!s Are The 6 Female Hab!ts That Men Love Most, #5 Will Blow Your M!nd! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 16, 2017
Babysnow1:
My sisters and brothers
Even after doing all this things
Boyfriend go still follow ekatie enter bathroom
So y I go come dey suffer na grin tongue
we really can't stop doing that.. We love chances though not all of us. Just him treating you right and making you a queen of his wolrd is all you should care.. I inform my bae before cheating so she doesn't have to catch me. She'd only be like "please always use condom". And i'd never make that mistake.
Re: Th!s Are The 6 Female Hab!ts That Men Love Most, #5 Will Blow Your M!nd! by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 16, 2017
DeBret:
The post comes before the picture Nah, how come you omit the post?
i was just about reading the post then i noticed the yansh from the extreme corner of my eye cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I Just Had The Scariest Dream Of My Life / Lady Recounts How Mixing Spaghetti With Her Menstraul Blood Got Her A Ring / Guys I Have A Question: What Will You Do If You Had A Pus*y For A Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.