Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,511 members, 7,830,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof - Politics (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof (310123 Views)

Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People / Buhari's Claims That He Handled Dapchi Better Than Chibok is False - See Proof / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by deomelo: 3:58pm On Jul 26, 2017
[s]
SilverSurfer:
you've got no argument bro. The aim of the thread was to prove that the igbos are a force to be reckoned with in everything. Where the industries are located are immaterial. We control the entire manufacturing companies in igboland. We have a sizeable share in Lagos, ogun, portharcourt etc. You've got to give it up for the igbos lest you start sounding like a broken record. While we still cohabit this geographical space called Nigeria, we must recover all that was stolen/taken from us.

Umunne bikonu jisie nu ike n'ihi n'anyi kariri okwu anyi kotere. Anyi ga egosi ndi nigeria n'anyi bu oka mba. It's time to let them know that we are back to take back what belongs to us. It's time to take our rightfulplace as the blessed of the Lord. I love being igbo.
[/s]

Nearly everything listed in this thread are fake while others are not based in iboland and are of no use or relevance to iboland in terms if taxes and IGR which translates to development.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by SilverSurfer: 4:26pm On Jul 26, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Nearly everything listed in this thread are fake while others are not based in iboland and are of no use or relevance to iboland in terms if taxes and IGR which translates to development.

Like I told you bro, you have no argument whatsoever. You're free whatever it is that'll make you happy. I guess what you're seeing here defies the propaganda your people have been disseminating. Believing it or not changes nothing. Just remember that you can't go a day or two without using a product made by an igboman. If I were you, I'd be so bitter too. I can't just wait for this country to disintegrate so that everybody go answer him papa name.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by deomelo: 4:49pm On Jul 26, 2017
[s]
SilverSurfer:
Like I told you bro, you have no argument whatsoever. You're free whatever it is that'll make you happy. I guess what you're seeing here defies the propaganda your people have been disseminating. Believing it or not changes nothing. Just remember that you can't go a day or two without using a product made by an igboman. If I were you, I'd be so bitter too. I can't just wait for this country to disintegrate so that everybody go answer him papa name.
[/s]

Not interested in your rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by SilverSurfer: 5:20pm On Jul 26, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Not interested in your rubbish.
If you are not interested in my rubbish, then what are you doing here. I thought there's is a thread meant for showcasing companies owned by yorubas.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by Doublecheck: 5:51pm On Jul 26, 2017
SilverSurfer:
If you are not interested in my rubbish, then what are you doing here. I thought there's is a thread meant for showcasing companies owned by yorubas.

Guy Abeg you are intelligent and your intelligent response is putting that guy through so much misery. Like you rightly said if I was Afonja I would be jealous of Igbo too.

Afonjas really think readers will read their hateful comments, I simply skip them to see the numerous Igbo achievements, I must say I am Igbo's but I am marveled too.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by deomelo: 6:07pm On Jul 26, 2017
SilverSurfer:

I can post anywhere on this public forum, but I don't have to be interested in you or whatever rubbish you have to spew.

Are we clear?

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by GoldNiagara(m): 7:14pm On Jul 26, 2017
A warm congratulations to our igbo people for hitting the 50 page threshold. Though it is replete with spamming, repetition and lies and fakery, what do I know 50 is 50.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by FKO81(m): 8:06pm On Jul 26, 2017
Prof Peter Nwangwu was the only African to have been American Business man of the year 2005, president and chairman of South Atlantic Petroleum, Inc US

America Honors Prof. Peter Nwangwu With The Third Prestigious Award In 30 Days
press release

Prof. Peter Uchenna Nwangwu, a Nigerian-American professional living in the United States, has been named "Business Man of the Year 2005", by the Business Advisory Council of the United States, Washington, D.C. Prof. Nwangwu is one of twelve men in the United States selected for this distinguished honor. In March 2006, Nwangwu will receive the prestigious trophy in Washington, D.C at a presentation ceremony honoring him and the other recipients selected across the nation. Their names will be published in a full-page add in the Wall Street Journal announcing the recipients of the coveted award.

This award of "Business Man of the Year 2005" announced by the Business Advisory Council on December 15, 2005, is the third distinguished honor conferred on Prof. Nwangwu within 30 days in the United States. During the first week of December 2005, U.S. Congressman Tom Reynolds (R-NY), chairman of the National Republican Congressional Committee, announced that Prof. Nwangwu was the recipient of the eminent "2005 President Ronald Reagan Republican Gold Medal", awarded annually by the National Republican Congressional Committee, Washington, D.C. As recipient of the gold medal, Prof. Nwangwu's name will be permanently listed in the ranks of the Republican Honor Roll at the National Republican Congressional Committee headquarters in Washington, D.C.

In addition to the "2005 Ronald Reagan Republican Gold Medal" by the National Republican Congressional Committee, and the "Businessman of the Year 2005", by the Business Advisory Council, the Board of Editors of the American Biographical Institute announced on December 14, 2005 that Prof. Peter Nwangwu was selected "Man of the Year 2005" by the American Biographical Institute, Raleigh, North Carolina. Prof. Nwangwu who lives in Midland, Texas, home of President George Bush, is originally from Ogidi, Anambra State, Nigeria. Some of his current positions include president and chairman of Universal Pharmacy Consultants, Inc., president and chairman of South Atlantic Petroleum, Inc, and president and chairman of the Infinity Group, Inc, all in Midland, Texas. In the early to mid 80's he served as professor of pharmacology and Toxicology at St. John's University College of Pharmacy, New York. Before accepting the position at St. John's University, he served as the Director of Clinical Research at Florida A & M University, Tallahassee, Florida.

Professor Peter Nwangwu is a highly educated Nigerian-American, with two earned doctorate degrees from the University of Nebraska, who has lived in the United States for 34 years. In a recent book, "The Nigerian-Americans," by Professor Ogbaa, published in the United States by Greenwood Press, Prof Nwangwu, along with Hakeem Olajuwon and Philip Emeagwali, were among the top 12 Nigerians who were selected and documented to have made the most significant positive impact and contributions to the American society. Prof. Nwangwu has previously received several honors and awards in the United States and Europe, including biographical listings in over twenty prestigious reference books such as, Men of Achievement, 1981, Who's Who in Frontier Science and Technology, 1984/1985, World Book of Honor, The Marquis Who's Who in the World, 7th Edition, The International Who's Who of Contemporary Achievement, 1984, Personalities of America, 1981/82, Community Leaders of America, 12th Edition, 1981, 5,000 Personalities of the World, Edition one, Two Thousand Notable Americans, International Book of Honor, 1st World Edition, The Directory of Distinguished Americans, 1981, International Who's Who of Professionals, 2004 Edition.

Prof Nwangwu has made many remarkable achievements including the invention of two new techniques in pharmacology that are used widely worldwide, invention of seven new drugs that are patented in the United States, the authorship and publication of the book, "Concepts and Strategies in New Drug Development," Praeger Publishers, New York (1983), which is best seller in the field of new drug development in U.S, Canada and Europe. In addition to these, Prof Nwangwu is the first scientist in the world to document and publish the first in vivo murine ventricular tachycardia in a single surface electrocardiogram lead, which is now used widely as a model of human cardiomyopathy for medical research studies in cardiovascular disease worldwide. Scientists all over the world, including scientists at Harvard Medical School, quote Prof Nwangwu in their research publications in this area of medical research.

Prof Nwangwu is a medical scientist with both academic and research experience at U.S. universities in the field of pharmacy and pharmacology, has served as a practicing pharmacist in the U.S. at both hospital and community pharmacy practice, and is also a well respected industrial pharmacist and pharmaceutical company executive.[b] He served as president and chairman of a pharmaceutical manufacturing company in the U.S for 15 years, and also served as a member of the Technical and Drug Regulatory Committee of the National Pharmaceutical Alliance, Washington, D.C. With a master's degree in Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmacognosy, and Pharmacodynamics and Toxicology, a doctor of pharmacy (Pharm.D.) degree in Clinical Pharmacy and Biopharmaceutics, and a doctor of philosophy (Ph.D.) degree in Medical Sciences with specialization in Cardiovascular Pharmacology, Prof Nwangwu is widely regarded by some of his professional colleagues as one of the top ten most educated pharmacists/pharmacologists in the world. He is a fellow of the American College of Clinical Pharmacology, and a fellow of the American Society of Consultant Pharmacists. He is a member of the prestigious United States Scientific and Technology think-tank group of experts, "The Council of Healthcare and Biotechnology Advisors", Gerson Lehrman Group, New York, New York; this is a select group of distinguished scientific and technical professionals carefully assembled by Gerson Lehrman Group to provide paid healthcare and biotechnology market research, industry recommendations, and consulting services worldwide. Furthermore, Prof. Nwangwu has served on the editorial board of several distinguished international scientific journals such as: Editorial/Advisory Board, Clinical Toxicology Consultant, Contributing Editor, Methods and Findings in Experimental and Clinical Pharmacology, Contributing Editor, Drugs of Today, and Contributing Editor, Drugs of the Future. In addition to his popular textbook on new drug development, he is author of over 40 scientific research and professional articles in refereed international journals. He serves as co-chairman of the Business Advisory Council of the National Republican Congressional Committee, Washington, D.C. [/b]

http://allafrica.com/stories/200601100520.html

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by raker300: 8:46pm On Jul 26, 2017
FKO81:

Igbos are not your mate

Dr Iheatu Obioha is the founder of Clear Essence Cosmetics USA Inc, the manufacturers of Clear Essence world wide

Headquarter Ontario, California, United States

Bluefield Associates takes skincare for people of color seriously, carefully blending scientifically proven ingredients that work together to restore a more beautiful complexion. Thanks to the rigorous research and the science behind the formulations, today Clear Essence Skin Care System is the clear leader among its competitors as the most preferred skincare brand by people of color worldwide.

The words pheomelanin and eumelanin mean nothing to the average consumer, yet these chemicals play a major role in the science behind his or her skin. Those of Caucasian descent produce the former, while individuals with darker complexions—ranging from olive-tones through ebony-hues—produce the latter. The chemical makeup of each skin type translates into unique skin care needs and concerns.

Although all skin types can suffer from similar problems, such as dryness, people of color struggle in particular with water loss, easily observed as ashy skin. They also are prone to uneven skin tone and overproduction of melanin, a condition known as hyperpigmentation, which produces dark spots. And while all individuals fight against aging skin, eumelanin-producers must combat against both fine lines and skin discolorations simultaneously.

Recognizing the physical and physiological differences between the two types of skin, and the historical lack of effective products available to those with darker tones, Ontario, CA-based Bluefield Associates has proven itself as a pioneer in the ethnic skin care market. What started out as an operation for consumers of African descent in Sub-Saharan Africa has now grown into a global endeavor embraced by multiple races of darker complexion.

Operating under the brand Clear Essence, the company has met the skin care needs of eumelanin-producing individuals all over the globe through a dual approach of personal care and problem solving. It is a marriage of science and beauty, carefully conceived through the collaboration of multiple industry experts passionate about bringing effective, desirable products to an untapped market.
i posted this before and they banned me
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by laudate: 9:09pm On Jul 26, 2017
GoldNiagara:
A warm congratulations to our igbo people for hitting the 50 page threshold. Though it is replete with spamming, repetition and lies and fakery, what do I know 50 is 50.
Epic!! cheesy shocked grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by FKO81(m): 9:14pm On Jul 26, 2017
GoldNiagara:
It was our people that contributed to your industry-less thread, I asked this question since yesterday till now no answer

Aba is known for Textiles, Cloths, Shoes etc Nnewi is known for Auto manufacturing, What are Yorubas know for There are thousands of Igbo youths making foots wears and clothing in commercial quantities they supplies to every nooks and crannies of this country and beyond, same with Nnewi, west African auto hub, Igbos dominate commerce in Afriaca they don't need undergo difficulties to market their products.

I want to know what area of industries Yorubas dominate Igbos ??

Igbos own the most patents in science and technology in Africa, Igbo genius Cyprian Emeka Uzo he's over 300 patents more than any African dead or alive

Igbos are leading in Pharmaceutical and cosmetics Industries

Igbos are leading in transportation industry, road, Air and sea

Igbos are leading in oil and Gas

Igbos are leading in IT industries

Igbos own two tyres & tube factories: general tyre and tube and Stanel tyre - Yorubas non

Igbos own three independent power plants constructed by indigenous company Geometric power Aba, Century power Okija ongoing and ETA-Zuma ongoin - Yorubas non

Four noodles industries: Tummy tummy noodles, Masters noodles, Chikki noodles, Zubix noodles - Yorubas one

Igbos own three tomato paste plants Erisco, Ekcel and Sonia- Yorubas non

Igbos own Coscharies rice mill, Ebony rice mill, Stine Rice mill biggest rice mill in Nigeria, Adada rice mill, Josagro rice mill, Pokobros rice mill etc- Yorubas one

Two cement industries Ibeto cement and international cement manufacturing[b] Yoruba non[/b]

Igbos own battery manufacturing firms -Yorubas non

Igbos more than five fruit drink plants: Teragro Benfruit Juice, Piko juice, Geomix industries, Sonia, NICCUS- Yorubas One

Igbos own two baby diaper manufacturing firms Ngobros and NICCUS, -Yorubas non

Igbos own toys manufacturing plants- Yorubas non

Igbos own more than five cable and wire industries in Nigeria Cutix wire plc, Cometstar and Golies wire and cable Obosi Anambra state etc- Yorubas One

Igbos own three steel mills Zuma steel mill, Jamek steel mill, Hongxing steel mill Aba- Yoruba one

Igbos two water storage tanks manufacturing industries Innoson group and master group- Yorubas non

Igbos own One and only vehicle manufacturing firm in Nigeria IVM Nnewi

Igbos owns eight assembling plants

seven vehicles assembling plants in Nigeria

Richbon truck assembling plant Anambra

Eastern Vehicle Assembling Limited (EVAL) in Enugu.

Peace vehicle assembling plant Enugu

Anambra Motor Manufacturing Company, ANAMMCO Enugu

Jiangsu Joylong and MG brands Lakki by Coscharies group

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/04/coscharis-begins-work-55m-ckd-plant-lekki/

Ford assembling plant Ikeja by Coscharies group

The president of Coscharis Motors, Dr. Comas Maduka has described the production of Ford vehicles from its plant in Lagos as another milestone in the history of the company. As part of its ambitious expansion in Africa, Ford Motor Company assembled the first Ford Ranger in Nigeria last week

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/ford-plant-in-nigeria-another-milestone-for-coscharis-maduka/

Global motor assembling plant Lakki
LAGOS—Globe Motors, a leading auto mobile dealer in the country is set to boost Federal Government’s automotive policy from July when it rolls out first set of vehicles from its $150 million assembly plant in Lagos next month.

Chairman of Globe Motors Holdings, Mr. William Anumudu, who disclosed this in Lagos, yesterday, said the company was putting finishing touches to its assembly plant located at Lekki area, adding that the plant had a capacity for 40,000 cars on completion and would generate employment for 3,500 Nigerians. However, the plant will produce about 6,000 vehicles annually for a start, including passenger cars, pick-ups, high capacity buses and trucks. Anumudu added that another 10,000 jobs would be created indirectly as a result of the multiplier effect of the plant. According to him, the company will start with the production of Semi Knockdown parts, SKD, and later graduate to complete knock down parts, CKD, for Hyundai, Higer and Globe Motors brands. He further explained that the company would be assembling three brands of automobiles, including Hyundai (Korea), Higer (China) and its own brand, adding that the company had signed agreements with the Original Equipment Manufacturers, OEM, of these brands to produce the vehicles to global standards. Commending the government for coming up with a policy for the auto industry, Mr. Anumudu said: “We have made a lot of progress in the new plant. We keyed into the government auto policy, though we were hesitant at the beginning, but we have realized it is the way to the nation’s economic development.”

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/globe-motors-rolls-vehicles-150m-assembly-plant-next-month/

What are Yorubas known for

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by laudate: 9:17pm On Jul 26, 2017
MICHEALADEX:
Did you just type Minaj TV? Then you're making me think of Ghost companies, industries and names on that list. With ipob anyways all things are possible
Oh lawd, don't make me laugh tonight abeg.... shocked cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by GuyfawkesAB(m): 9:30pm On Jul 26, 2017
70% (Seventy Percent)...

Such sweet number. Made sweet by the igbos. I thought it was just Lagos that every claim made was 'numerized' using 70%. (70% business ownership in Lagos, 70% ownership of real estate...)

So the Chinese too now have the privilege of having 70% of their economy grown by Igbo business men.

grin cheesy grin Deng Xiaoping, the father of modern China, must be dancing in his grave now.

Any chest beating now gets laced by the figure 70%. It seems it came from a general agreement from the world Igbo Congress meeting. So every boastfull Igbo lips now peddles that figure.

#wehdonesir

Develpeast:
y Vera Anyagafu, Prisca Sam-Duru & Njoku Saintjerry (Beijing)
Coordinator of Good Governance Initiative (GGI) and CEO, Blue Diamond Logistics, China, Mr. Festus Uzoma Mbisiogu has disclosed that Nigerian businessmen in China contribute over 70 per cent of China’s growing economy.

economyHe also said that the Nigerian businessmen in China are the backbone of the Nation’s foreign policy with China.
Mbisiogu said this during a town hall meeting with Nigerian business community in Beijing China, urging all responsible Nigerian authorities, especially the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, to ensure that the efforts made to establish a new consulate in Guangzhou to satisfy the increasing number of Nigerian-China based businessmen and women in China was not futile.

He applauded the efforts of President Goodluck Jonathan in ensuring that Nigerian-China based businessmen go about their various businesses in China in a much suitable environment. He pointed out that the building of a new consulate in Guangzhou, China has eliminated all the hurdles of having to travel as far as Beijing to process as little as business registration, thereby, dampening business progression.
He said “Before the establishment of the consulate in Guangzhou there was a long gap between Nigerians in China and their home country. The connectivity between Guangzhou and Beijing, where the Nigeria embassy was first situated was such a herculean experience.
“In many situations, we would commute about 21 hours journey by train from Guangzhou to Beijing and or 3 hours by flight, just to get embassy authorities consents for cases ranging from business registrations to minor consular services.”
He also acknowledged the fact that the establishment of the new consulate in Guangzhou, has enabled better business transaction between Nigerians and the Chinese.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/06/diaspora-nigerians-contribute-70-growing-china-economy/#sthash.vSqljHcn.dpuf

1 Like

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by GoldNiagara(m): 9:32pm On Jul 26, 2017
FKO81:

It was our people that contributed to your industry-less thread, I asked this question since yesterday till now no answer

Aba is known for Textiles, Cloths, Shoes etc Nnewi is known for Auto manufacturing, What are Yorubas know for There are thousands of Igbo youths making foots wears and clothing in commercial quantities they supplies to every nooks and crannies of this country and beyond, same with Nnewi, west African auto hub, Igbos dominate commerce in Afriaca they don't need undergo difficulties to market their products.

I want to know what area of industries Yorubas dominate Igbos ??

Igbos own the most patents in science and technology in Africa, Igbo genius Cyprian Emeka Uzo he's over 300 patents more than any African dead or alive

Igbos are leading in Pharmaceutical and cosmetics Industries

Igbos are leading in transportation industry, road, Air and sea

Igbos are leading in oil and Gas

Igbos are leading in IT industries

Igbos own two tyres & tube factories: general tyre and tube and Stanel tyre - Yorubas non

Igbos own three independent power plants constructed by indigenous company Geometric power Aba, Century power Okija ongoing and ETA-Zuma ongoin - Yorubas non

Four noodles industries: Tummy tummy noodles, Masters noodles, Chikki noodles, Zubix noodles - Yorubas one

Igbos own three tomato paste plants Erisco, Ekcel and Sonia- Yorubas non

Igbos own Coscharies rice mill, Ebony rice mill, Stine Rice mill biggest rice mill in Nigeria, Adada rice mill, Josagro rice mill, Pokobros rice mill etc- Yorubas one

Two cement industries Ibeto cement and international cement manufacturing[b] Yoruba non[/b]

Igbos own battery manufacturing firms -Yorubas non

Igbos more than five fruit drink plants: Teragro Benfruit Juice, Piko juice, Geomix industries, Sonia, NICCUS- Yorubas One

Igbos own two baby diaper manufacturing firms Ngobros and NICCUS, -Yorubas non

Igbos own toys manufacturing plants- Yorubas non

Igbos own more than five cable and wire industries in Nigeria Cutix wire plc, Cometstar and Golies wire and cable Obosi Anambra state etc- Yorubas One

Igbos own three steel mills Zuma steel mill, Jamek steel mill, Hongxing steel mill Aba- Yoruba one

Igbos two water storage tanks manufacturing industries Innoson group and master group- Yorubas non

Igbos own One and only vehicle manufacturing firm in Nigeria IVM Nnewi

Igbos owns eight assembling plants

seven vehicles assembling plants in Nigeria

Richbon truck assembling plant Anambra

Eastern Vehicle Assembling Limited (EVAL) in Enugu.

Peace vehicle assembling plant Enugu

Anambra Motor Manufacturing Company, ANAMMCO Enugu

Jiangsu Joylong and MG brands Lakki by Coscharies group

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/04/coscharis-begins-work-55m-ckd-plant-lekki/

Ford assembling plant Ikeja by Coscharies group

The president of Coscharis Motors, Dr. Comas Maduka has described the production of Ford vehicles from its plant in Lagos as another milestone in the history of the company. As part of its ambitious expansion in Africa, Ford Motor Company assembled the first Ford Ranger in Nigeria last week

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/ford-plant-in-nigeria-another-milestone-for-coscharis-maduka/

Global motor assembling plant Lakki
LAGOS—Globe Motors, a leading auto mobile dealer in the country is set to boost Federal Government’s automotive policy from July when it rolls out first set of vehicles from its $150 million assembly plant in Lagos next month.

Chairman of Globe Motors Holdings, Mr. William Anumudu, who disclosed this in Lagos, yesterday, said the company was putting finishing touches to its assembly plant located at Lekki area, adding that the plant had a capacity for 40,000 cars on completion and would generate employment for 3,500 Nigerians. However, the plant will produce about 6,000 vehicles annually for a start, including passenger cars, pick-ups, high capacity buses and trucks. Anumudu added that another 10,000 jobs would be created indirectly as a result of the multiplier effect of the plant. According to him, the company will start with the production of Semi Knockdown parts, SKD, and later graduate to complete knock down parts, CKD, for Hyundai, Higer and Globe Motors brands. He further explained that the company would be assembling three brands of automobiles, including Hyundai (Korea), Higer (China) and its own brand, adding that the company had signed agreements with the Original Equipment Manufacturers, OEM, of these brands to produce the vehicles to global standards. Commending the government for coming up with a policy for the auto industry, Mr. Anumudu said: “We have made a lot of progress in the new plant. We keyed into the government auto policy, though we were hesitant at the beginning, but we have realized it is the way to the nation’s economic development.”

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/globe-motors-rolls-vehicles-150m-assembly-plant-next-month/

What are Yorubas known for

Specious Conclusions.Deal with it. Please stop asking questions when you have made up you mind and draw your conclusions, it makes you dubious.
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by laudate: 9:36pm On Jul 26, 2017
FKO81:

List of cottage industries owned by Igbo industries

• Neimeth international pharmaceutical company

• Zinox IT firm biggest IT firm in Nigeria

* Afrihub ICT Center

* E-tranzact

* infosoft

* Socket

* Gigameet

* Hopspot

* Computer Warehouse group

* Clear essence cosmetics

* Middle point limited

* Blue Diamond logistics and shipping China, Dubia New jersey etc

* Baywood continental

* Global scan

* Knightburry

* Elcrest

* Woodpecker

* Nuel Ojei holding

* Denca service

* Omata holding

* Sea horse

* Crown energy

* Frazpo

* Viewsy limited

* Candel agrochemical plant

* Kaztec engineering and Fabrications

* Rimco Mining

* Beta computer

* Condata systems

• GBC Murphy Ltd

* Justeen Pharmaceuticals Limited

* Morison Industries Limited

• Emzor Pharmaceutical company

• Juhel pharmaceutical

• Greenlife pharm

* N.N.Fems Industries Ltd

• Nero pharm

* J. C. Udeozor Global Industries. produce and distribute Aboniki Balm

* Sims sole distributor of Samsung electrical products and Panasonic

* Ugolab Production Limited

* Gemini Pharmaceuticals Nigeria Limited

* Dizpharm (Nigeria) Limited

* Afrik Pharmaceuticals Limited

* Ebony pharmaceutical company first pharmaceutical company owned by a black in US

* Chemiron International Limited

* Frazoil

* WABECO Oil and Gas

* Emerald Oil and Gas

* Amexco Pharmaceutical Company Limited

• Embassy pharmaceutical

• Orange drugs

• Chrisking pharmaceutical company

• Kingsize pharmaceutical

• Next international

• Ekulo group

* Stanel group

* Heirs Holdings

* GUO transport

* Good is good

* Samco Haulage

* Ifex cargo

* 360Delivery

* Chisco transpot

* Young shall grow

* ABC tansport

* Ekene transport

* Dandalas Transport

* Ifeanyichukwu transport

* Okeyson transport

* Cross country transport

• Beloxxi food

• Erisco tomato paste biggest in tomato paste plant in Nigera

• Chikki food

• Teragro Benfruit juice concentrate plant

* Ovim tablet phones&Softwares

• Genesis group

• Jamek steel company

• Polystar group

* Sonia Industries

• Eastern steel company

* International Cement Company Ltd

• Witlux group

• Wichtech group

• Seplat oil and Gas largest private field operator in Nigeria

* Inter-Bau construction company

* Brawal Shipping (Nigeria) Limited

• Nestoil

• Century power

• Geometrics Power first independent power plant in Nigeria

• Capital oil and Gas

• Oilserv

Master energy

• Atlas petroleum

• Chrome energy

* Zebbra Energy

* He­bah Exploration and Production Com­pany Limited

• Brittania-U Nigeria Limited

• Tecno oil and Gas

• Nipco oil and Gas

• SPG Oil and Gas

• Tonimas group

• Airpeace

* Aghalieaku Airways

• Slok air

• Armak group

• Data Processing Maintenance And Services Limited

• Crunchies

• Tetrazine

• Peace assembling plant

• Richbon group

* N.N.Fems Industries Ltd

• Aqua Rapha

• Arise News international 24hrs cable news based in London

• Minaj TV

* Capital Tv

* IROKE TV

* Linda Ikeji TV
Top bloggers in Nigeria
https://www.ranksng.com/top-bloggers-in-nigeria/
* Linda ikeji

* BellaNaija

* Naija.com

* 360nobs.com

* Techloy.com

* Notjustok.com

* Albatina

* ANAMCO

* Yudala is Nigeria's first true e-commerce and offline retail chain
• Fusion motor

• Dilly Motors

• Thisday newspaper

• Sun Newsper

• Authority newspaper

• Union Newspaper

• Daily Champion

• Gbc Murphy Ltd

• Zenith bank

• Diamond bank

* Access Bank

• UBA

• Fidelity bank

• Inter-bau Construction Ltd

• YSC Group

• Chisco group

• Efab Properties Limited is a foremost Estate Developer

• Pita GenesisReifen&Felgen Nidenz

• Livestock Feed
To be the foremost nutritional products provider in Nigeria and in West Africa diligence in our work.

• KDI Group

•Portland Paints & Products

•Chaslit Chemical Industries Limited

• DN Meyer

• Korama Clover

• Udeofson Garment Factory Nigeria Plc
Textile, Factory, Garment, Industrial Products, Services Industry, Textile Manufacturers, Textile Industries

* Ibeto Group,

* Shipside dry dock

* Innoson vehicle & motor products

* Jamek steel industry

* Tummy tumny noodle

* Juhel pharmaceutical

* Eteleson group of industries

* Coscharies group

* Globe Motors Holdings

* Time energy

* HAMMAKOPP group

* B&Q Dredging

* Abbeycourt

* Glencore

Ekcel tomatoes refining plant

Chickason group

Kutic Tiles

Home pride paint

Pokobros group

Efab Properties Limited is a foremost Estate Developer

Chealse group

Sun shine flour mill

Tonimas

Cutix wire & cable plc

Nero pharmaceutical

Kp pharmaceutical industry

Zubix food and beverages

Life vegitable oil

Osaks food and beverages

Piko juice

Orange drugs

Premiere brewery

Best aluminum

Union Auto battery

Ogbuawa motor products

Jesco group compay

Dozzy group of company

Anambra rice mill

Alo Aluminum

Eastern Distilleries And Food Industries

Geoelis cable

Intafact beverages

Nexans kablemetal ltd

Anizon paper mill

Udesco manufacturing ltd

MacDon group

Kristoral & co ltd

Best Aliminum

Okeyson plastic

Awotolo industry ltd

Reliable still and plastic ltd

Ezenwa plastics

King vegetable oil

Tucas compay

Veno vegetable oil

Marks on chemical industrial ltd

Citizen paint

Synico group

Bentrco group

Adswitch plc

Louis carter group

Cento group of companies

First express aluminum

Uru industrial ltd

Poly foam

Hygi line chemical industry ltd

Chemtech chemical ltd

Winco foarm

Arimaco group

Lyden farm

Tiger food industry

Hardies and dromedas

Cometstar cable

Kate associates industries

Stain Rice mill

Cochad rice mill

Nugodili industries

Geomex industries

Ascon Oil lubricants industry

Maki Oh (Amaka Osakwe) - Fashion Designer.First African designer to be invited to the White House by Michelle Obama.Designs worn by Michelle Obama, Beyonce, Lupita Nyongo, Rihanna, Kerry Washington, among other celebrities.

William Okpo - Fashion Brand created by two.Nigerian sisters. Solange Knowles is a known fan. Critically acclaimed by Vogue, the New York Times.1. Darlene and Lizzy Okpo2. William Okpo boutique, New York.

KATES ASSOCIATED INDUSTRIES LTD.
Manufacturing & Marketing of Cosmetics and Toiletries

KINGSIZE PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY LTD.
Manufacturing and Marketing of Pharmaceutical Products

KRISORAL AND COMPANY LTD.
Manufacturing of PET Resin Based Products (PET Bottles PET Preforms, Drug Dispense Cups, Roll-Over Pilfer-Proof (ROPP) Caps, PVC Shrink Label, PVC Shrink Film Extrusion.)

NIGERIAN MINERAL WATER INDUSTRIES LTD.
Bottling of Carbonated Soft Drinks and Treated Water

EASTERN DISTILLERIES & FOOD INDUSTRIES LTD.
Manufacturing & Distilling of Spirits and wine

EKWENIBE & SONS TRADING COMPANY LTD.
Manufacturing and Assembling, Haulage, Agro-Allied Business

EMOS BEST INDUSTRIES LTD.
Manufacturers of Baby-Care, Body-Care and Hair-Care Products

ENVOY OIL INDUSTRIES LTD.
Processing of Palm Kernel, Refining of Palm Kernel Oil and Special Palm Oil, Production of Vegetable Oil, RBD Palm Oil, Bar & Tablet Soap, Plastic Cans

FRANOSON MANNYON INTERNATIONAL COMPANY LTD.
Manufacturing of Pharmaceuticals

TOPAN ADVANCE AGRO PAPER LTD
Paper Converters, Manufacturer of Toilet papers and Plastic bags/waterproof

TRANSTELL VENTURES NIGERIA LTD.
Refining of Palm Kernel Oil into Vegetable Oil, Refining of Special Palm Oil (SPO) into RBD Oil for Food & Beverage Producers, Refining of Palm Oil into Olein and Stearine

L.L. NWADIKE & ASSOCIATES LTD.
Paper Converters, Manufacturing of Office Stationery

LOUIS CARTER GROUP OF COMPANIES
Manufacturing of Plastic Products, Auto Batteries etc

MARKSON CHEMICAL INDUSTRY (WEST AFRICA) LTD.
Manufacturing and Marketing of Industrial Chemicals

WIRE DRAW POWDER NIG LTD
Industrial Powders

MIC-MERAH GROUP LTD.
Transportation Services, Courier Services, Sales of Auto Spare Parts, Marketing of Petroleum Products, Real Estate Development, Agriculture,

SAFREED INTL NIG LTD
Industrial Raw Material Engineering

PETER E. VENTURES (NIGERIA) LTD.
Manufacturing of Light Hurricane Lantern, Plastic Hangers, Pharmaceutical Cups, Poly Bags, Fast-Food Packs and Allied Products

POKO OIL MILLS (WEST AFRICA) LTD. Production of Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Cake and Vegetable Oil

POKOBROS FOOD & CHEMICAL INDUSTRIES LTD.
Flour Milling, Production of Livestock Feeds

AWUTOLO INDUSTRIES LTD. Manufacturing of Plastic Products, Toilet Papers, Stationery and Industrial Tapes, Importation and Marketing of Educational Materials and Food Commodities

DUEMAN CHEMICALS LTD.
Manufacturing of Colourants and Printing Inks

ONITSHA ALUMINIUM MANUFACTURING COMPANY LTD. (Onalumco)
Manufacturing of Aluminum Cooking Utensils, Corrugation of Long span Roofing Sheets

ORIENT PETROLEUM RESOURCES LTD.
Exploration & Production of Crude Oil, Petroleum Refinery

AFRICANA-FIRST PUBLISHERS LTD.
Publishing of Books

OZALLA PLASTICS ENTERPRISES LTD.
Manufacturing & Marketing of Plastic Domestic Wares and Containers

PESACO CHEMICAL INDUSTRIES LTD.
Manufacturing of Hyma Foam Products

UGO GARMENTS INDUSTRIES LTD.
Manufacturing of Garments.

UNION AUTOPARTS MANUFACTURING COMPANY LTD.
Manufacturing of Auto Batteries, Spare Parts & Accessories

URU INDUSTRIES LTD.
Manufacturing of Automobile Cables

CUTIX PLC
Manufacturing and Marketing of Electrical, Automobile & Telecommunication Wire, Cables and Related Products

DANCO MANNYON INDUSTRIES LTD.
Plastic Products Manufacturing, Technical Engineering Services, Printing of Labels, Calendars and Packaging,

WHIZ PRODUCTS (WEST AFRICA) LTD.
Blending & Marketing of Lubricants and Hydraulic Fluids, Production of Adhesives, motor gasket and other motor parts

UDESCO MANUFACTURING COMPANY LTD.
Production and Marketing of Cosmetics

OBIKE INDUSTRIES (NIGERIA) LTD.
Manufacturing of Industrial Raw Materials & Allied Products, General Chemical Consultancy
ADSWITCH PLC

Manufacturing of Electric Switch-Gear & Fittings
A.N. EJEAGWU & SONS LTD.
Manufacturing and Marketing of Toilet Rolls, Jumbo Reels of Tissue Paper and Paper Napkins

GARBS ORGANISATION LTD.
Manufacturing of Rubber & Plastic Products, Production of Table Water and Yoghurt, General Merchandising, distribution of Automobile & Motorcycle Parts, Agro-Allied Business, Real Estate Development.

GINPAT ALUMINIUM PRODUCTS LTD.
Fabrication of Aluminium Roofing Sheets, Doors, Window

GOLDEN OIL INDUSTRIES LTD.
Manufacturers of Vegetable Oil, Margarine, Stearine and Bakery Fats

GOOD POLY NIG.
Polythene Manufacturing

GREATGATE INVESTMENT LTD.
Production of Longspan Aluminium Roofing Sheets, Doors & Windows, Real Estate Development, Building & Civil Engineering Construction
IJU INDUSTRIES LTD.
Manufacturing & Marketing of Rubber Products, Metal Fabrication and Works

JIMEX INDUSTRIES (NIGERIA) LTD.
Fabrication of Aluminium Products for Domestic and Construction Users

D.O. Echefuobi Paints & Chem

K.O. Wilfreds Int.Company

Devten Ltd
Devten Ltd are producers of interior and exterior paints, roofing sheet and roofing sheet accessories.

3Mikko Plastics Ltd
Mikko Plastics Industries Limited manufactures high quality flexible packaging products such as laminated rolls, plain bags, shrink films and printed shopping bags.

Starline Group
Starline Group engages in the production and distribution of cosmetics, toiletries, home care products, pharmaceuticals and plastics.

System Metal Industries Ltd
System Metal Industries Limited manufactures pre-coated, steel and aluminium roofing sheets, aluminium pots and pans and cooking utensils.

Tonimas Nig Ltd
A product manufacturing company in Aba for T5 brake fluid, Primus supper oil, low smoke and semi synthetic oil.

ABA Textile Mills PLC
This textile mill in Aba offers manufacturing and production of cotton yarn.
El-Nonaproda & Co.
Ventures are garment makers of all types.

Macvinz Industrial Services ltd
Macvinz Industrial Services Limited are involved in the production and marketing of industrial machin/equipment such as automatic packaging machine, ovens, continuous sealing machine, bottle washing, filling & capping machine.

Stemme Nigeria Ltd
Stemme Baby Care Nigeria Limited specialized in the production of baby care utility products like baby mats, face towel, breasts pad and baby sponge.

Witchtech group Chido Nwankwo
Bros, you can lie, o! shocked Which day did Chemiron International become an Igbo-owned company? This firm is owned by Indians, please! Mr. Suresh Jobanputra used to be the Chairman.

And why did you include NIPCO in your list? The same NIPCO that is a joint venture between IPMAN and an Indian company? The same NIPCO that just bought over Mobil Oil downstream operations?

And DN Meyer Plc is certainly not an Igbo-owned company. Mr. Kayode Falowo a Chartered Stockbroker is the current Chairman of the company, who took over from Sir Remi Omotoso the former Chairman. DN Meyer Plc, was established in 1960. It used to be known as Hagemeyer Nigeria Ltd, before it was sold to Dunlop Nigeria Plc, in 1994. Citiprops then bought over DN Meyer in 2010. sad

And you now included Portland Paints. Maka gini? Portland Paints that has been bought over by UAC since 2013. Or is UAC now an Igbo-owned company?

Portland Paints and Products Nig Plc started off as a small division of a large cement manufacturing company, ­West African Portland Cement (WAPCO). It was incorporated into a limited liability company in 1985, Portland Paints and Products Nig Plc became a an independent company in 2004 and later became a public company on 3rd April 2008 , it was listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange on Thursday 9th July 2009. Portland Paints became a subsidiary of UAC of Nigeria Plc in June 2013 after UAC acquired 51% equity stake in the company.http://www.portlandpaintsng.com/about.html

And then you added Livestock Feeds Plc to your list. Why? shocked Who told you that it was owned by Igbo people? Livestock feeds was set up by Pfizer Nigeria Ltd in 1963. Later, Pfizer divested its interest in Livestock Feeds in 1996 - 1997, and its interest was acquired by Adset Ltd through a Management Buy-Out (M.B.O).

Not long afterwards, First Capital Trust Limited was engaged as Turnaround Managers in 2005, and First Capital Trust Limited replaced Adset as the Core investor. Also Cashcraft Asset Management became the second largest shareholder. Both First Capital Trust & Cashcraft are not even remotely owned by Igbo. So what are you saying?

And now, I can see that you included Glencore , in your list of companies owned by Igbo people. Haba! Do not let those in the oil & gas industry laugh at you. Dr. ABC Orjiako merely traded with Glencore UK. He does NOT own it, pls! shocked

Glencore Plc (an acronym for Global Energy Commodity Resources) is an Anglo–Swiss multinational commodity trading and mining company with headquarters in Baar, Switzerland, and a registered office in Saint Helier, Jersey. The current company was created through a merger of Glencore with Xstrata on 2 May 2013. It is the world's third-largest family business. As Glencore International, the company was already one of the world's leading integrated producers and marketers of commodities. It was the largest company in Switzerland and the world's largest commodities trading company, with a 2010 global market share of 60% in internationally tradable zinc, 50% in internationally tradable copper, 9 percent in the internationally tradable grain market and 3 percent in the internationally tradable oil market. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glencore

Unfortunately, I do not have time to sit down and start debunking your lies one by one. But trust me, there are many names that should NOT be in your list at all. Kindly crosscheck and ammend the list! undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by shukuokukobambi: 9:45pm On Jul 26, 2017
laudate:

Bros, you can lie, o! shocked Which day did Chemiron International become an Igbo-owned company? This firm is owned by Indians, please! Mr. Suresh Jobanputra used to be the Chairman.

And why did you include NIPCO in your list? The same NIPCO that is a joint venture between IPMAN and an Indian company? The same NIPCO that just bought over Mobil Oil downstream operations?

And DN Meyer Plc is certainly not an Igbo-owned company. Mr. Kayode Falowo a Chartered Stockbroker is the current Chairman of the company, who took over from Sir Remi Omotoso the former Chairman. DN Meyer Plc, was established in 1960. It used to be known as Hagemeyer Nigeria Ltd, before it was sold to Dunlop Nigeria Plc, in 1994. Citiprops then bought over DN Meyer in 2010. sad

Unfortunately, I do not have time to sit down and start debunking your lies one by one. But trust me, there are many names that should NOT be in your list at all. Kindly crosscheck and ammend the list! undecided

Una no go kee these empty chest beating clowns. See merciless deflation of ego cheesy cheesy

Watch as they cook up another phantom company out their a$$. e no dey tire them cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by GoldNiagara(m): 9:54pm On Jul 26, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Una no go kee these empty chest beating clowns. See merciless deflation of ego cheesy cheesy

Watch as they cook up another phantom company out their a$$. e no dey tire them cheesy

Laudate na one man riot squad, please dont go to south east, they will declare you persona non-grata.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by raker300: 10:38pm On Jul 26, 2017
Sir. Ike Onyechi: alpha pharm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by FKO81(m): 11:23pm On Jul 26, 2017
laudate:

[i]
Adding those two companies was an error, Hypocrisy
these are the companies claimed by you owned by Yorubas

1 Intafact beverages owned by Sab miller, Next international and Anambra state

2 Gatwick International Airport London The airport is owned and operated by Gatwick Airport Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Ivy Holdco Limited. Ivy Holdco is, in turn, owned by a consortium of companies, which has changed over time

3 Vigeo group owned by Vigeo Eiris a french man

4 Gibraltar constructions is owned by Australian man

5 Persianas group

6 Fairgate group limited Owned by Continental Holdings Sa (Luxembourg)

And so many lies in you industry-less thread even Skyy vodka, Lafarge grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by laudate: 11:25pm On Jul 26, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

See, I do not have a problem with his list. undecidedI just want him to be honest about the companies, he includes in it. I was shocked when I started seeing Portland Paints, Livestock Feeds, Glencore etc., in his list. Haba!! shocked

1 Like

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by FKO81(m): 11:44pm On Jul 26, 2017
laudate:

See, I do not have a problem with his list. undecidedI just want him to be honest about the companies, he includes in it. I was shocked when I started seeing Portland Paints, Livestock Feeds, Glencore etc., in his list. Haba!! shocked

2 Gatwick International Airport London The airport is owned and operated by Gatwick Airport Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Ivy Holdco Limited. Ivy Holdco is, in turn, owned by a consortium of companies, which has changed over time

5 Persianas group

And so many lies in you industry-less thread even Skyy vodka and Lafarge

1 Like

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by deomelo: 11:51pm On Jul 26, 2017
laudate:

I busted so many I got tired.

This sorry head hit 50 pages simply because of deception, repetition, recycling, stealing, fake and 419 posts. They are nothing but liars.

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by laudate: 11:52pm On Jul 26, 2017
FKO81:

Adding those two companies was an error, Hypocrisy

5 Persianas group

And so many lies in you industry-less thread even Skyy vodka grin grin

Do you know your problem? A little knowledge is a dangerous thing. You are working based on half knowledge, and twisting the facts to suit your preconceived ideology.

1). Are you aware that a locally established company might have a name that sounds similar to a foreign company? Vigeo Nigeria Limited (a subsidiary of Vigeo Holdings) is a local 100% Nigerian company established by Victor Gbolade Osibodu. It is located on Osborne Road, Ikoyi in Lagos. It is totally different from Vigeo-Eiris International Company which is based in Paris and offers environmental, social and governance (ESG) research to investors worldwide. Can you see your error? shocked Please check the web and do your research, as this is common knowledge.
Mr. Victor Gbolade Osibodu, MFR serves as the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Vigeo Limited. Mr. Osibodu established Vigeo Limited. Prior to Vigeo Limited, his career spanned through the Nigerian Navy, the Boots Company Limited and Bodnat International. He serves as the Chairman of the Vigeo Group, the parent company to the 5 arms of the business; Vigeo Capital, Vigeo Oil & Gas, Vigeo Shipping, Power and Marketing & Distribution. He serves as a Director of Dorman Long Engineering Limited. He serves as a Director of UTC Nigeria Plc. He served as Chairman of Mansard Insurance Plc (also known as Guaranty Trust Assurance PLC and AXA Mansard Insurance Plc) until May 13, 2016. http://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/people/person.asp?personId=30762754&privcapId=30833041

Now this excerpt is from Bloomberg International, a leading international financial information group. Do you think Bloomberg too is lying about Vigeo being owned by a Yoruba man called Victor Gbolade Osibodu? shocked

2). Now Persianas Group is also a wholly Nigerian property investment company which was established here in Nigeria by Tayo Amusan. this information is in public domain. No foreigner has ever come out to say that they are the owners of Persianas Group. So only God knows what your problem is. This issue was debated extensively on the other thread, yet you are still rambling on about it. Okay, o!
With more than 25 years of experience doing business in Nigeria, mainly in the real estate sector, Tayo founded Persianas and has been instrumental in its growth and continued success since then. He serves on the board of several Nigerian companies including African Paints Nigeria Limited and is also the Chairman of Resourcery Limited. http://www.persianasgroup.com/about-us/

3). Intafact beverages - Nobody has ever claimed that a Yoruba man owns Intafact Beverages. Please show me who said it, and where it was said. The point made on the other thread was that a Yoruba man established and owns International Breweries in Ilesa, Osun state. He then sold part of it to a German company, and that German company asked SAB Miller to manage the operations of the Ilesa brewery. Now, tell me, was it Intafact beverages/SAB Miller that established International Breweries in Ilesa? The link to the article was also provided in that thread. So why do you persist in recycling falsehood??

4). Fairgate Group is owned by Chief Bode Akindele. The facts and details about his ownership of the Group was clearly spelt out in the other thread. There is no point repeating it here. Please go there and read it. In fact a British newspaper The Telegraph, put Chief Bode Akindele's estimated networth at $1.19 billion USD.
According to Ventures Africa, there are a large number of African billionaires on its list whose fortunes have never been accurately calculated before including: Strive Masiyiwa (Zimbabwe, $1.46 billion); Abdulsamad Rabiu (Nigeria, $1.4 billion); Aziz Akhannouch (Morocco, $1.39 billion); and Bode Akindele (Nigeria, $1.19 billion). http://www.telegraph.co.uk/journalists/rebecca-burn-callander/10361675/Africa-boasts-55-billionaires-from-10-countries.html

5). As for Bayo Ogunlesi who is the founder of Global Infrastructure Partners (GIP), the whole thing was also carefully explained to you in the other thread. Bayo set up GIP in conjunction with 2 others. They put together the funds to buy over the largest shares of Gatwick Airport, and effectively became the new owners. In fact, Ivy Holdco was set up as a tax/investment vehicle through which the funds for Gatwick Airport were disbursed. Oga, this info. is on the web. Kindly do your research.

6). Gibraltar Construction Nigeria Limited is owned lock, stock and barrel by Olu Okeowo. If there is another Gibraltar Construction in America or in Australia that is owned by foreigners, it bears no connection to the one set up locally in Nigeria. Can you understand this, or is it too difficult for you to grasp?? shocked

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by reality1010: 12:05am On Jul 27, 2017
laudate:

Do you know your problem? A little knowledge is a dangerous thing. You are working based on half knowledge, and twisting the facts to suit your preconceived ideology.

1). Are you aware that a locally established company might have a name that sounds similar to a foreign company? Vigeo Nigeria Limited (a subsidiary of Vigeo Holdings) is a local 100% Nigerian company established by Victor Gbolade Osibodu. It is located on Osborne Road, Ikoyi in Lagos. It is totally different from Vigeo-Eiris International Company which is based in Paris and offers environmental, social and governance (ESG) research to investors worldwide. Can you see your error? shocked Please check the web and do your research, as this is common knowledge.
Now this excerpt is from Bloomberg International, a leading international financial information group. Do you think Bloomberg too is lying about Vigeo being owned by a Yoruba man called Victor Gbolade Osibodu? shocked

2). Now Persianas Group is also a wholly Nigerian property investment company which was established here in Nigeria by Tayo Amusan. this information is in public domain. No foreigner has ever come out to say that they are the owners of Persianas Group. So only God knows what your problem is. This issue was debated extensively on the other thread, yet you are still rambling on about it. Okay, o!

3). Intafact beverages - Nobody has ever claimed that a Yoruba man owns Intafact Beverages. Please show me who said it, and where it was said. The point made on the other thread was that a Yoruba man established and owns International Breweries in Ilesa, Osun state. He then sold part of it to a German company, and that German company asked SAB Miller to manage the operations of the Ilesa brewery. Now, tell me, was it Intafact beverages/SAB Miller that established International Breweries in Ilesa? The link to the article was also provided in that thread. So why do you persist in recycling falsehood??

4). Fairgate Group is owned by Chief Bode Akindele. The facts and details about his ownership of the Group was claearly spelt out in the other thread. There is no point repeating it here. Please go there and read it. In fact a British newspaper The Telegraph, put Chief Bode Akindele's estimated networth at $1.19 billion USD.

5). As for Bayo Ogunlesi who is the founder of Global Infrastructure Partners (GIP), the whole thing was also carefully explained to you in the other thread. Bayo set up GIP in conjunction with 2 others. They put together the funds to buy over the largest shares of Gatwick Airport, and effectively became the new owners. In fact, Ivy Holdco was set up as a tax vehicle through which the funds for Gatwick Airport were disbursed. Oga, this info. is on the web. Kindly do your research.

6). Gibraltar Construction Nigeria Limited is owned lock, stock and barrel by Olu Okeowo. If there is another Gibraltar Construction in America or in Australia that is owned by foreigners, it bears no connection to the one set up locally in Nigeria. Can you understand this, or is it too difficult for you to grasp?? shocked
What is ur problem?Why in ur widest imagination u think yorubas owe more manufacturing companies than the Igbos.For God sake why would u compare them.Are u telling other Nigerians born and brought in Lagos or the ones outside.Its their gift from God so leave them alone.You ended up telling us that Yorubas tell lies on social media.While some were laughing at u ppl others r wondering the way u guys give support to fake news.
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by FKO81(m): 12:17am On Jul 27, 2017
laudate:

4). Fairgate Group is owned by Chief Bode Akindele. The facts and details about his ownership of the Group was claearly spelt out in the other thread. There is no point repeating it here. Please go there and read it. In fact a British newspaper The Telegraph, put Chief Bode Akindele's estimated networth at $1.19 billion USD.

5). As for Bayo Ogunlesi who is the founder of Global Infrastructure Partners (GIP), the whole thing was also carefully explained to you in the other thread. Bayo set up GIP in conjunction with 2 others. They put together the funds to buy over the largest shares of Gatwick Airport, and effectively became the new owners. In fact, Ivy Holdco was set up as a tax vehicle through which the funds for Gatwick Airport were disbursed. Oga, this info. is on the web. Kindly do your research.

Fairgate Group Limited is an active company incorporated on 7 November 1988 with the registered office located in Greater London. Fairgate Group Limited has been running for 28 Years 8 Months. There are currently 4 active directors and 0 active secretaries according to the latest annual return submitted on 5 October 2016.
BUY A REPORTADD TO MANAGER
Status
ACTIVE
Incorporated

7 November 1988 (28 Years 8 Months Old)

Annual Returns

Next annual return made up to 21 September 2017 due by 19 October 2017
Last annual returns made up to 5 October 2016

Accounts

Next accounts made up to 31 December 2017 due by 30 September 2017
Last accounts made up to 31 December 2015 (Full Accounts)

People

4 active directors & 0 active secretaries View All People >
Mr Andrew Jonathan Hughes Penney, Mr Bernard Ian Myers & 2 more

Shareholder

1 shareholders

Group structure

Owned by Continental Holdings Sa (Luxembourg)

https://www.endole.co.uk/company/02314160/fairgate-group-limited
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by deomelo: 12:23am On Jul 27, 2017
reality1010:

[b]What is ur problem?Why in ur widest imagination u think yorubas owe more manufacturing companies than the Igbos.[/b]For God sake why would u compare them.Are u telling other Nigerians born and brought in Lagos or the ones outside.Its their gift from God so leave them alone.You ended up telling us that Yorubas tell lies on social media.While some were laughing at u ppl others r wondering the way u guys give support to fake news.

One issue at a time, laudate just hammered your brother with facts and TKO, deal with that or dispute his facts before going into your meaningless rants about your empty and shallow chest beating.

This thread is an opportunity for you to showcase what you have and justify your chest beating with facts and credible achievements, but all you littered across 50 pages are lies, deceptions, stolen accomplishments, fake companies so you failed woefully.

Reality doesn't jell with your silly chest beating and fake accomplishments.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by FKO81(m): 12:24am On Jul 27, 2017
laudate:

5). As for Bayo Ogunlesi who is the founder of [b]Global Infrastructure Partners (GIP),[/b] the whole thing was also carefully explained to you in the other thread. Bayo set up GIP in conjunction with 2 others. They put together the funds to buy over the largest shares of Gatwick Airport, and effectively became the new owners. In fact, Ivy Holdco was set up as a tax vehicle through which the funds for Gatwick Airport were disbursed. Oga, this info. is on the web. Kindly do your research.

grin grin grin

Bayo Ogunlesi is not the founder of GIP

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adebayo_Ogunlesi
Adebayo "Bayo" O. Ogunlesi, JD (born December 20, 1953) is a Nigerian-born lawyer and investment banker. Ogunlesi is currently Chairman and Managing Partner at the private equity firm, Global Infrastructure Partners (GIP). Ogunlesi was the former head of Global Investment Banking at Credit Suisse First Boston before being promoted to Chief Client Officer and Executive Vice Chairman
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by afonjadie: 12:28am On Jul 27, 2017
laudate:

Afonja I can see your mouth is now shaking, grin you Afonjas claimed all those companies as Afonjas meanwhile you are mere share holders, Igbo's don't have time to burst your lies because even if you list all the companies on google as Afonja companies Igbo's will still have more companies than Afonjas and Fulani herdsmen put together.
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by laudate: 12:31am On Jul 27, 2017
FKO81:
Fairgate Group Limited is an active company incorporated on 7 November 1988 with the registered office located in Greater London. Fairgate Group Limited has been running for 28 Years 8 Months. There are currently 4 active directors and 0 active secretaries according to the latest annual return submitted on 5 October 2016.
BUY A REPORTADD TO MANAGER
Status
ACTIVE
Incorporated

7 November 1988 (28 Years 8 Months Old)

Annual Returns

Next annual return made up to 21 September 2017 due by 19 October 2017
Last annual returns made up to 5 October 2016

Accounts

Next accounts made up to 31 December 2017 due by 30 September 2017
Last accounts made up to 31 December 2015 (Full Accounts)

People

Shareholder

1 shareholders

Group structure

Owned by Continental Holdings Sa (Luxembourg)

https://www.endole.co.uk/company/02314160/fairgate-group-limited

Haven't I told you before, that a little knowledge is a dangerous thing? shocked Now go back to that website. Under People/directors, what do you see?

Now, click on '2 more'. What do you see? Directors.
Mr Andrew Jonathan Hughes Penney
Uk (British) • Solicitor • Born in January 1960 (57 years old)
5 Aug 2014 → Current

Mr Bernard Ian Myers
Uk (British) • Company Director • Born in April 1944 (73 years old)
5 Aug 2014 → Current

Ms Rosaline Atema Akindele
Nigeria (Nigerian) • Company Director • Born in November 1952 (64 years old)
6 May 2002 → Current

Labode Oladimaji Akindele
Nigeria (Nigerian) • Director • Born in June 1933 (84 years old)
7 Nov 1991 → Current

Mr Bernard Ian Myers
Uk (British) • Company Director • Born in April 1944 (73 years old)
5 Aug 2014 → 24 Nov 2016

Ibidun Modasola Adetunji
Nigeria (Nigerian) • Director • Born in September 1965 (51 years old)
17 Aug 2006 → 5 May 2012

Oluwatoyin Omobola Akindele
Nigeria (Nigerian) • Company Director • Born in February 1962 (55 years old)
6 May 2002 → 21 Jul 2006

Mr Michael Arni
Switzerland (Swiss) • Company Director • Born in June 1953 (64 years old)
23 Dec 1997 → 6 May 2002

Dr Urs Peter Kalin
Switzerland (Swiss) • Company Director • Born in June 1956 (61 years old)
23 Dec 1997 → 6 May 2002

Mr Rene Kolowski
France (French) • Transport Consultant • Born in September 1925 (91 years old)
8 May 1996 → 23 Dec 1997

Mr Robert Andrew Parker
Uk (British) • Unreported • Born in March 1939 (78 years old)
4 Apr 1995 → 15 Jul 1996

Dr Alfred Hartman
Switzerland (Swiss) • Manager • Born in March 1933 (84 years old)
7 Nov 1991 → 25 Apr 1995 https://www.endole.co.uk/company/02314160/fairgate-group-limited?page=people
Now, how many Akindeles did you see listed as Directors of the company? shocked Do you know why they are there? They are on the board by virtue of the fact, that their patriarch Chief Bode Akindele owns the controlling shares of the company. And they are there to protect his interests. For your information, Mrs. Atema Akindele is married to Chief Bode Akindele the Parakoyi of Ibadanland, owner of Fairgate Group.

Unfortunately, Modasola Ibidun Adetunji has passed away. The Late Mrs. Modasola Ibidun Adetunji was born on the 8th of September 1965 in Ibadan to the Akindele family.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by FKO81(m): 12:34am On Jul 27, 2017
laudate:

You own Gibraltar company doesn't even have website grin grin grin
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by laudate: 12:36am On Jul 27, 2017
afonjadie:
Afonja I can see your mouth is now shaking, grin you Afonjas claimed all those companies as Afonjas meanwhile you are mere share holders, Igbo's don't have time to burst your lies because even if you list all the companies on google as Afonja companies Igbo's will still have more companies than Afonjas and Fulani herdsmen put together.
You must have dropped out of school. undecided A person who sets up a company, or buys one and owns controlling shares in it, is called the owner, not so? Or do you want to refer to him as the cleaner?? shocked Stop peddling lies, biko. Let me warn you, all liars like you end up going to hell, o! Don't say I didn't tell you! sad

1 Like

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by laudate: 12:37am On Jul 27, 2017
FKO81:
You own Gibraltar company doesn't even have website grin grin grin
Is that your new line of defence??

Click on this link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8y-c-fRAiw

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (157) (Reply)

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) / 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 205
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.