Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,851 members, 7,851,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:52 AM

Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof - Politics (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof (312672 Views)

Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People / Buhari's Claims That He Handled Dapchi Better Than Chibok is False - See Proof / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by FKO81(m): 12:40am On Jul 27, 2017
laudate:

[s]Haven't I told you before, that a little knowledge is a dangerous thing? Now go back to that website. Under People/directors, what do you see?

Now, click on '2 more'. What do you see? Directors.
Now, how many Akindeles did you see listed as Directors of the company? shocked Do you know why they are there? They are on the board by virtue of the fact, that their patriarch Chief Bode Akindele owns the controlling shares of the company. And they are there to protect his interests. For your information, Mrs. Atema Akindele is married to Chief Bode Akindele the Parakoyi of Ibadanland, owner of Fairgate Group.

Unfortunately, Modasola Ibidun Adetunji has passed away. The Late Mrs. Modasola Ibidun Adetunji was born on the 8th of September 1965 in Ibadan to the Akindele family.[/s]
Shut up lie, he's a director, show link on how he's controlling shares of the company
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by afonjadie: 12:41am On Jul 27, 2017
laudate:

Haven't I told you before, that a little knowledge is a dangerous thing? Now go back to that website. Under People/directors, what do you see?

Now, click on '2 more'. What do you see? Directors.
Now, how many Akindeles did you see listed as Directors of the company? shocked Do you know why they are there? They are on the board by virtue of the fact, that their patriarch Chief Bode Akindele owns the controlling shares of the company. And they are there to protect his interests. For your information, Mrs. Atema Akindele is married to Chief Bode Akindele the Parakoyi of Ibadanland, owner of Fairgate Group.

Unfortunately, Modasola Ibidun Adetunji has passed away. The Late Mrs. Modasola Ibidun Adetunji was born on the 8th of September 1965 in Ibadan to the Akindele family.

Just shut your dirty smelly mouth Afonja, as long as they are not the chairman, they are mere share holders, like any other share holder, so how is it an Afonja company, thief, Afonjas cooperate thieves.
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by FKO81(m): 12:43am On Jul 27, 2017
laudate:

Pant on fire cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin

Bayo Ogunlesi is not the founder of GIP

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adebayo_Ogunlesi
Adebayo "Bayo" O. Ogunlesi, JD (born December 20, 1953) is a Nigerian-born lawyer and investment banker. Ogunlesi is currently Chairman and Managing Partner at the private equity firm, Global Infrastructure Partners (GIP). Ogunlesi was the former head of Global Investment Banking at Credit Suisse First Boston before being promoted to Chief Client Officer and Executive Vice Chairman
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by laudate: 12:43am On Jul 27, 2017
FKO81:
grin grin grin

Bayo Ogunlesi is not the founder of GIP

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adebayo_Ogunlesi
Adebayo "Bayo" O. Ogunlesi, JD (born December 20, 1953) is a Nigerian-born lawyer and investment banker. Ogunlesi is currently Chairman and Managing Partner at the private equity firm, Global Infrastructure Partners (GIP). Ogunlesi was the former head of Global Investment Banking at Credit Suisse First Boston before being promoted to Chief Client Officer and Executive Vice Chairman

I don't want to call you dumb, but honestly you are leaving me with no choice. Bayo Ogunlesi was promoted to Chief Client Officer and Executive Vice Chairman at Credit Suisse First Boston, and NOT at GIP!! shocked shocked Read it again with a clear mind! Here is some more info., from another source.
A management shake-up at Credit Suisse First Boston, one of the nation’s biggest investment banking firms, resulted in the shifting of a top executive to a newly created position away from money management.

Adebayo “Bayo” Ogunlesi, 50, a 2002 BLACK ENTERPRISE Wall Street All-Star, was moved in August from his post as head of investment banking and appointed the company’s new chief client officer and executive vice chairman . http://www.blackenterprise.com/mag/csfb-repositions-top-exec/

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by afonjadie: 12:46am On Jul 27, 2017
laudate:

You must have dropped out of school. undecided A person who sets up a company, or buys one and owns controlling shares in it, is called the owner, not so? Or do you want to refer to him as the cleaner?? shocked Stop peddling lies, biko. Let me warn you, all liars like you end up going to hell, o! Don't say I didn't tell you! sad

But Two faced hypocritical scratched face Afonjas like you will argue that Mtn is not an Igbo company even when Igbo is the chairman. Olodo afonja we know your type, you only went to school to eat bread and beans after lunch is served, you go home. Pro bono scholar. Olodo.
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by afonjadie: 12:49am On Jul 27, 2017
laudate:

Is that your new line of defence??
Olodo, provide a link, cooperate thieves, Afonjas have no companies, merely share holders, and have paltry shares in a few companies.... Olodo can we see a link to your Afonja owned Gibraltar? ole.
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by laudate: 12:51am On Jul 27, 2017
afonjadie:
Just shut your dirty smelly mouth Afonja, as long as they are not the chairman, they are mere share holders, like any other share holder, so how is it an Afonja company, thief, Afonjas cooperate thieves.
afonjadie:
Olodo, provide a link, cooperate thieves, Afonjas have no companies, merely share holders, and have paltry shares in a few companies.... Olodo can we see a link to your Afonja owned Gibraltar? ole.
They are all directors, but the Chairman is Chief Bode Akindele. I know it causes you pain. I hope you will get over it. undecided Take some panadol for your headache and pains! You are the only Afonja on this board, o! Isn't your name Afonjadie?

FKO81:

Shut up lie, he's a director, show link on how he's controlling shares of the company
He has 4 of his family members sitting on the board, and you claim he does not have controlling interest? shocked Ah, the money spent on your education was wasted. undecided Try and stop making a fool of yourself, pls! Initially, you said he was not the owner & it was Continental Holdings that owned Fairgate. That lie was debunked. We showed you how his family members were on the board, in order to reveal that you were lying. Now you are claiming he does not have controlling shares. How can 4 members of a man's family sit on a board of a company as directors, if he does not have controlling shares? Na only im waka come?

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by laudate: 12:55am On Jul 27, 2017
afonjadie:
But Two faced hypocritical scratched face Afonjas like you will argue that Mtn is not an Igbo company even when Igbo is the chairman. Olodo afonja we know your type, you only went to school to eat bread and beans after lunch is served, you go home. Pro bono scholar. Olodo.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by afonjadie: 12:55am On Jul 27, 2017
laudate:

I don't want to call you dumb, but honestly you are leaving me with no choice. Bayo Ogunlesi was promoted to Chief Client Officer and Executive Vice Chairman at Credit Suisse First Boston, and NOT at GIP!! shocked shocked Read it again with a clear mind! Here is some more info., from another source.

Boy you are totally dumb... so tell us is Bayo the chairman of either of the companies? Well let me help your dull brain, the answer is NO, a capital NO, meaning he does not own jack. Cooperate Olodo thief try another lie.

It is funny how you have decided to disgrace Afonjas, with your illiteracy, shame on you scratched face Olodo, go to school you say no, na bean and bread you wan chop now see your life Olodo. You are cursed be so.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by laudate: 12:57am On Jul 27, 2017
afonjadie:
Boy you are totally dumb... so tell us is Bayo the chairman of either of the companies? Well let me help your dull brain, the answer is NO, a capital NO, meaning he does not own jack. Cooperate Olodo thief try another lie.

It is funny how you have decided to disgrace Afonjas, Igbos with your illiteracy, shame on you scratched face Olodo ekwensu, go to school you say no, na bean and bread you wan chop now see your life Olodo. You are cursed afonjadie be so.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by afonjadie: 12:59am On Jul 27, 2017
laudate:

They are all directors, but the Chairman is Chief Bode Akindele. I know it causes you pain. I hope you will get over it. undecided Take some panadol for your headache and pains! You are the only Afonja on this board, o! Isn't your name Afonjadie?

He has 4 of his family members sitting on the board, and you claim he does not have controlling interest? shocked Ah, the money spent on your education was wasted. undecided Try and stop making a fool of yourself, pls! Initially, you said he was not the owner & it was Continental Holdings that owned Fairgate. That lie was debunked. We showed you how his family members were on the board, in order to reveal that you were lying. Now you are claiming he does not have controlling shares. How can 4 members of a man's family sit on a board of a company as directors, if he does not have controlling shares? Na only im waka come?

Shut up, liar, so you made him the chairman on Nairaland, cooperate thief, a company that is not even owned by a Nigerian with it headquarters overseas shameless lowlife Afonja like you is trying to steal it on Nairaland, ole. Thief.
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by afonjadie: 1:04am On Jul 27, 2017
[quote author=laudate post=58867540][/quote]

I have not even started with you and you are already crying by the time I am done with you, you will be hanging from a tree, thief. I ignored this Afonja stupidity on this thread for too long now I have to end it now, by giving you lots the pain and misery you lots love to harbor and you know I have a lot to give Afonjas.
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by afonjadie: 1:08am On Jul 27, 2017
[quote author=laudate post=58867570][/quote]
That was the picture your mom painted for your pops on their honey moon, before they had you.
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by laudate: 1:10am On Jul 27, 2017
afonjadie:
Shut up, afonjadie the liar, so you made him the chairman on Nairaland, afonjadie cooperate thief, a company that is not even owned by a Nigerian with it headquarters overseas shameless lowlife Afonja like you afonjadie is trying to steal it on Nairaland, ole afonjadie. Thief.
afonjadie:
I have not even started with you afonjadie and you are already crying by the time I am done with you, you will be hanging from a tree,afonjadie the thief. I ignored this afonjadie's Afonja stupidity on this thread for too long now I have to end it now, by giving you afonjadie lots the pain and misery you lots love to harbor and you know I have a lot to give Afonjas.
afonjadie:
That was the picture your mom painted for your pops on their honey moon, before they had you afonjadie

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by deomelo: 1:14am On Jul 27, 2017
FKO81:

You own Gibraltar company doesn't even have website grin grin grin

At least we know you know how to steal companies and websites.. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by deomelo: 1:16am On Jul 27, 2017
afonjadie:

It is funny how you have decided to disgrace Afonjas, with your illiteracy, shame on you scratched face Olodo, go to school you say no, na bean and bread you wan chop now see your life Olodo. You are cursed be so.

Many of you are so dumb that you even beat your chest with your dumbness and ignorance grin just to prove how dumb you are.

grin

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by shukuokukobambi: 1:20am On Jul 27, 2017
laudate:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

If i say i'm not proud of you and deomelo, i'll be lying. The way you guys dig out facts to burst the lies of these dumb children and buttress your own points is breathtaking, flawless and almost effortless. See finishing!!

Some wear their acute ignorance like a badge of honour but you have to understand and pity them: They have nothing else to hold on to grin

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by laudate: 1:21am On Jul 27, 2017
deomelo:

Many of you are so dumb that you even brat your chest with your dumbness and ignorance grin just to prove how dumb you are.
grin
You dey mind am? See how he is repeating that crap about Bayo being the chairman of either of the companies? Is that what was stated? Can you see how confused he has become? Hehehe..... cheesy wink grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by laudate: 1:23am On Jul 27, 2017
shukuokukobambi:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

If i say i'm not proud of you and deomelo, i'll be lying. The way you guys dig out facts to burst the lies of these dumb children and buttress your own points is breathtaking. flawless and almost effortlessly. See finishing!!

Some wear their acute ignorance like a badge of honour but you have to understand and pity them: They have nothing else to hold on to grin
Aw...Egbon, tuale! cool

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by shukuokukobambi: 1:23am On Jul 27, 2017
laudate:

You dey mind am? See how he is repeating that crap about Bayo being the chairman of either of the companies? Is that what was stated? Can you see how confused he has become? Hehehe..... cheesy wink grin

Not just confusion. You guys have been debating folks several notches below you on the IQ scale. It's an overkill really cheesy

The next thing They'll bring out now as clapback is a picture of a man with tribal marks that look like mine as if that'll automatically take their useless and moribund thread to 100 pages cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by laudate: 1:27am On Jul 27, 2017
afonjadie:
But Two faced hypocritical scratched face Afonjas like you will argue that Mtn is not an Igbo company even when Igbo is the chairman. Olodo afonjadie we know your type, you only went to school to eat bread and beans after lunch is served, you go home. Pro bono scholar. afonjadie the Olodo.
Wait, o! You honestly believe that MTN is an Igbo company?? shocked Ah, your ignorance is encyclopedic. You know what? Never mind!

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by laudate: 1:29am On Jul 27, 2017
shukuokukobambi:
Not just confusion. You guys have been debating folks several notch below you on the IQ scale. It's an overkill really cheesy

The next thing They'll bring out now as clapback is a picture of a man with tribal marks that look like mine as if that'll automatically take their useless and moribund thread to 100 pages cheesy cheesy
Hehehehe.... do you even realise it is these continuous efforts to enlighten them, that has helped to push their thread to this number of pages? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by shukuokukobambi: 1:32am On Jul 27, 2017
laudate:

Hehehehe.... do you even realise it is these continuous efforts to enlighten them, that has helped to push their thread to this number of pages? cheesy

Of course. You guys are doing them a favour and educating them too though we know they're too dense to assimilate any of the education cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by shukuokukobambi: 1:36am On Jul 27, 2017
afonjadie:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

It is jare my alobam. MTN is a yeeboe compeeng cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by afonjadie: 1:49am On Jul 27, 2017
laudate:

Afonja is pained, now try and derail this thread again let me see, Olodo. grin
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by afonjadie: 1:53am On Jul 27, 2017
deomelo:

At least we know you know how to steal companies and websites.. grin

Shut up, who stole, Guinness, Proforce, Procter and Gamble, Gatwick, Toyota, Nissan, Tata, JAC, Eko Atlantic. Thieves better continue with your shoe coblbling and Tailors that you call companies grin
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by afonjadie: 1:56am On Jul 27, 2017
deomelo:

Many of you are so dumb that you even beat your chest with your dumbness and ignorance grin just to prove how dumb you are.

grin

You are actually the dumbest Afonja poster on this thread that's why I never bothered wasting my time with you, I can bet you are another scratched faced butcher with a smart phone. Smelly Afonja.
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by afonjadie: 1:58am On Jul 27, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

If i say i'm not proud of you and deomelo, i'll be lying. The way you guys dig out facts to burst the lies of these dumb children and buttress your own points is breathtaking, flawless and almost effortless. See finishing!!

Olodo, no surprises there, I expect an illiterate to be proud of a half baked pro bono scholar.
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by laudate: 2:00am On Jul 27, 2017
afonjadie:
Afonjadie is pained, now try and derail this thread again let me see, Olodo. grin

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by afonjadie: 2:03am On Jul 27, 2017
laudate:

shut up Afonja, why is you mouth now shaking?

You cooperate thieves lied that Bayo owned Gatwick and the other airport, now you are shamelessly shifting grounds after being exposed as the cooperate thieves that you are, ole.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by laudate: 2:03am On Jul 27, 2017
shukuokukobambi:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

It is jare my alobam. MTN is a yeeboe compeeng cheesy
ROFL!!

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by laudate: 2:06am On Jul 27, 2017
afonjadie:
shut up afonjadie, why is you mouth now shaking?

You cooperate thieves lied that Bayo owned Gatwick and the other airport, now you afonjadie are shamelessly shifting grounds after being exposed as the cooperate thieves that you are, afonjadie ole.

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (157) (Reply)

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) / 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.