Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,885 members, 7,851,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:09 AM

Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof - Politics (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof (312679 Views)

Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People / Buhari's Claims That He Handled Dapchi Better Than Chibok is False - See Proof / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by afonjadie: 2:08am On Jul 27, 2017
laudate:

Wait, o! You honestly believe that MTN is an Igbo company?? shocked Ah, your ignorance is encyclopedic. You know what? Never mind!

Dumbskull tell me who the chairman of MTN is? oLodo.

Afonjas don't chair any of these companies but claim It ownership

Gatwick, Toyota, Tata, Nissan, Proforce, Procter and gamble, Guinness, JAC, Eko, Atlantic, Ladol, etc, shameless scratched face thieves.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by afonjadie: 2:12am On Jul 27, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

It is jare my alobam. MTN is a yeeboe compeeng cheesy

criminal Afonjas and badoo gang members like you use the term goons mi,

Yes MTN is now an Igbo company Afonjas go and die cause glo sucks, grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by laudate: 2:14am On Jul 27, 2017
afonjadie:
Dumbskull tell me who the chairman of MTN is? afonjadie oLodo.

Afonjas afonjadie don't chair any of these companies but claim It ownership

Gatwick, Toyota, Tata, Nissan, Proforce, Procter and gamble, Guinness, JAC, Eko, Atlantic, Ladol, etc, shameless scratched face thieves like afonjadie.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by afonjadie: 2:15am On Jul 27, 2017
[quote author=laudate post=58868057][/quote]

Heya this scratched faced have been badly battered, words have failed him grin Afonja.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by deomelo: 2:16am On Jul 27, 2017
[s]
afonjadie:

You are actually the dumbest Afonja poster on this thread that's why I never bothered wasting my time with you, I can bet you are another scratched faced butcher with a smart phone. Smelly Afonja.
[/s]

Typical senseless, meaningless, ignorant and unintelligent ipob rant.

I really wasn't expecting any sane and rational from you. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by laudate: 2:18am On Jul 27, 2017
afonjadie:
Heya this scratched faced afonjadie have been badly battered, words have failed him grin Afonja.
afonjadie:

Afonja it appears all Afonja companies are not owned by afonjadie grin such shame.

Yet you fools want to crawl where Igbo's thread, Lousy cowards failures, poo fins is afonjadie

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by afonjadie: 2:18am On Jul 27, 2017
[quote author=laudate post=58868079][/quote]
It appears all companies Afonjas claim are not owned by afonjas grin such shame.

Yet you fools want to crawl where Igbo's thread, Lousy cowards failures, poo fins

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by afonjadie: 2:24am On Jul 27, 2017
[quote author=laudate post=58868128][/quote]

If your mom bore an Imbe.cile she would have been proud to call herself a mother.

Now she is force to live with the shame of having you an oponu, dindinrin.. so sad

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by afonjadie: 2:25am On Jul 27, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Typical senseless, meaningless, ignorant and unintelligent ipob rant.

I really wasn't expecting any sane and rational from you. grin grin

Your stupidity is novel and legendary. You should get patent rights for it.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by laudate: 2:26am On Jul 27, 2017
afonjadie:
If your mom bore you afonjadie as an Imbe.cile she would have been proud to call herself a mother.

Now she is force to live with the shame of having you afonjadie as an oponu, dindinrin.. so sad

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by afonjadie: 2:33am On Jul 27, 2017
[quote author=laudate post=58868196][/quote]

I will not compliment you by calling you trash, I just hope lawma do their job and get you to sewer.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by deomelo: 2:36am On Jul 27, 2017
afonjadie:

Your stupidity is novel and legendary. You should get patent rights for it.

Actually, I was expecting the usual ignorant and unintelligent nonsense like afonja, tribal marks and so on?

Abeg stick to afonja, tribal marks and all the other stupidity you clowns are know for.

grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by laudate: 2:37am On Jul 27, 2017
afonjadie:
I will not compliment you by calling you trash Afonjadie, I just hope lawma do their job and get you Afonjadie into a sewer.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by afonjadie: 2:41am On Jul 27, 2017
deomelo:

Actually, I was expecting the usual ignorant and unintelligent nonsense like afonja, tribal marks and so on?

Abeg stick to afonja, tribal marks and all the other stupidity you clowns are know for.

grin grin
Regardless whatever you are called, You can't be any better than what you are; a swine.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by afonjadie: 2:43am On Jul 27, 2017
[quote author=laudate post=58868258][/quote]

Heya this one is already crying I told you I will not stop till your foot is hanging from a tree top.

You will go the way of your fathers, this time with a rope, no aba made otapiapia for you. Loser.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by deomelo: 2:47am On Jul 27, 2017
The cheating, stealing and lies started from the begining of this thread.

One ipob joker stole a and claimed a phama company owned by a Yoruba woman, but totit shut him down grin grin

grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by afonjadie: 2:54am On Jul 27, 2017
deomelo:
The cheating, stealing and lies started from the begining of this thread.

One ipob joker stole a and claimed a phama company owned by a Yoruba woman, but totit shut him down grin grin

grin grin

I told you, you are a very dumb Afonja, I know you are too dumb to remember how stupid you were the last time so I advice you write "My stupidity is legendary on a paper" and stick it on your forehead so people can always remind you or you are reminded each time you look in the mirror.

Olodo. Cooperate thieves.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by deomelo: 2:54am On Jul 27, 2017
ZaraGift:
Slok group

we don here that one like a million times.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by afonjadie: 3:00am On Jul 27, 2017
deomelo:

shut up slok is a non oil group bigger than any Afonja company dead or alive. Dumb Olodo Afonja grow sense.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by deomelo: 3:05am On Jul 27, 2017
afonjadie:

I told you, you are a very dumb Afonja, I know you are too dumb to remember how stupid you were the last time so I advice you write "My stupidity is legendary on a paper" and stick it on your forehead so people can always remind you or you are reminded each time you look in the mirror.

Olodo. Cooperate thieves.

I posted referencing how your kinsman stole a company owned by a Yoruba woman, I even posted screen shots, but your dumbass showed up to spew another round of idiotic and unintelligent rubbish wiht nothing to do with what I posted or any counter views per what I posted.

Qestion.

Your ipob brother stole that company owned by a Yoruba woman, yes or no? grin grin

You see how #dumidioticandstupid# you are. grin grin

You must be the village clown and court jester in your akpu village.. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by deomelo: 3:17am On Jul 27, 2017
afonjadie:
shut up slok is a non oil group bigger than any Afonja company dead or alive. Dumb Olodo Afonja grow sense.

6.2 billion USD
Mike Adenuga, Net worth

1.62 billion USD
Folorunsho Alakija, Net worth

Kalu networth = $330 million. Poor villager.

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by afonjadie: 3:17am On Jul 27, 2017
deomelo:

I posted referencing how your kinsman stole a company owned by a Yoruba woman, I even posted screen shots, but your dumbass showed up to spew another round of idiotic and unintelligent rubbish wiht nothing to do with what I posted or any counter views per what I posted.

Qestion.

Your ipob brother stole that company owned by a Yoruba woman, yes or no? grin grin

You see how #dumidioticandstupid# you are. grin grin

You must be the village clown and court jester in your akpu village.. grin grin

What you post here is irrelevant because you are Afonja, and Afonjas are illiterate and sore losers, no match for Igbo's, Health plus on the other hand is a mere pharmacist with several outlet, no big deal Igbo's own hundreds of such and even go further to manufacture drugs that why we have the likes of Juhel, Emzor, Orange, etc when Afonjas have none.

However you can go to the Afonja thread and see where Afonjas have been stealing companies of every one from Proforce, Toyota, Tata, Nissan, Procter and gamble, Eko Atlantic, Guinness, heck the even stole interfact and sabmiller Igbo companies and stole our Next oil towers, so what the big deal in posting one 20ft container size pharmacy by mistake.

Afonja grow sense I have told you you are very dumb, I will put you in my prayers. The fact the Igbo's are not on Afonja thread pointing out your lies does not mean we don't see or know they exist it is simply because we know that we will beat you guys regardless of any cheats or tricks you guys pull, cause we pass una, no be for mouth, we are sure of it.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by deomelo: 3:18am On Jul 27, 2017
[s]
afonjadie:

What you post is irrelevant cause you are Afonja, and Afonjas are illiterate and sore losers, Health plus is a mere pharmacist with several outlet, no big deal Igbo's own hundreds of such and even go further to manufacture drugs that why we have the likes of Juhel, Emzor, Orange, etc when Afonjas have none.

However you can go to the Afonja thread and see where Afonjas have been stealing companies of every one from Proforce, Toyota, Tata, Nissan, Procter and gamble, Eko Atlantic, Guinness, heck the even stole interfact and sabmiller Igbo companies and stole our Next oil towers, so what the big deal I posting one 20ft container size pharmacy by mistake.

Afonja grow sense I have told you you are very dumb, I will put you in my prayers.
[/s]

Your akpu rant and breath don begin bore me grin grin
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by afonjadie: 3:25am On Jul 27, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Your akpu rant and breath don begin bore me grin grin

This one have been riddled with so much facts his 3KB brain has hang. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by deomelo: 3:33am On Jul 27, 2017
[s]
afonjadie:

This one have been riddled with so much facts his 3KB brain has hang. grin grin grin
[/s]

Your akpu rant and breath don begin bore me.

cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by afonjadie: 3:35am On Jul 27, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

cheesy grin grin

His brain is still hanging, guess it will need flashing. Poor low quality Afonja product. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by afonjadie: 3:52am On Jul 27, 2017
deomelo:

See the illiterate Afonja can't even spell "Hear", he probably does not even know the difference grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by deomelo: 4:01am On Jul 27, 2017
[s]
afonjadie:

His brain is still hanging, guess it will need flashing. Poor low quality Afonja product. grin grin grin

afonjadie:

See the illiterate Afonja can't even spell "Hear", he probably does not even know the difference grin
[/s]

cheesy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by raker300: 6:22am On Jul 27, 2017
afonjadie:

lol...you really dealt a number on that guy. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by Markfemi2: 7:10am On Jul 27, 2017
laudate:

Do you know your problem? A little knowledge is a dangerous thing. You are working based on half knowledge, and twisting the facts to suit your preconceived ideology.

1). Are you aware that a locally established company might have a name that sounds similar to a foreign company? Vigeo Nigeria Limited (a subsidiary of Vigeo Holdings) is a local 100% Nigerian company established by Victor Gbolade Osibodu. It is located on Osborne Road, Ikoyi in Lagos. It is totally different from Vigeo-Eiris International Company which is based in Paris and offers environmental, social and governance (ESG) research to investors worldwide. Can you see your error? shocked Please check the web and do your research, as this is common knowledge.
Now this excerpt is from Bloomberg International, a leading international financial information group. Do you think Bloomberg too is lying about Vigeo being owned by a Yoruba man called Victor Gbolade Osibodu? shocked

2). Now Persianas Group is also a wholly Nigerian property investment company which was established here in Nigeria by Tayo Amusan. this information is in public domain. No foreigner has ever come out to say that they are the owners of Persianas Group. So only God knows what your problem is. This issue was debated extensively on the other thread, yet you are still rambling on about it. Okay, o!

3). Intafact beverages - Nobody has ever claimed that a Yoruba man owns Intafact Beverages. Please show me who said it, and where it was said. The point made on the other thread was that a Yoruba man established and owns International Breweries in Ilesa, Osun state. He then sold part of it to a German company, and that German company asked SAB Miller to manage the operations of the Ilesa brewery. Now, tell me, was it Intafact beverages/SAB Miller that established International Breweries in Ilesa? The link to the article was also provided in that thread. So why do you persist in recycling falsehood??

4). Fairgate Group is owned by Chief Bode Akindele. The facts and details about his ownership of the Group was clearly spelt out in the other thread. There is no point repeating it here. Please go there and read it. In fact a British newspaper The Telegraph, put Chief Bode Akindele's estimated networth at $1.19 billion USD.

5). As for Bayo Ogunlesi who is the founder of Global Infrastructure Partners (GIP), the whole thing was also carefully explained to you in the other thread. Bayo set up GIP in conjunction with 2 others. They put together the funds to buy over the largest shares of Gatwick Airport, and effectively became the new owners. In fact, Ivy Holdco was set up as a tax/investment vehicle through which the funds for Gatwick Airport were disbursed. Oga, this info. is on the web. Kindly do your research.

6). Gibraltar Construction Nigeria Limited is owned lock, stock and barrel by Olu Okeowo. If there is another Gibraltar Construction in America or in Australia that is owned by foreigners, it bears no connection to the one set up locally in Nigeria. Can you understand this, or is it too difficult for you to grasp?? shocked

you know mst ibo thought all the yoruba companies were foreign companies lol
na our sophistication cause am

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by raker300: 7:29am On Jul 27, 2017
Markfemi2:

you know mst ibo thought all the yoruba companies were foreign companies lol
na our sophistication cause am
you should learn how to write before claiming sufferstication

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (157) (Reply)

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) / 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.