Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,137 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences - Travel (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences (389394 Views)

Yankee To Naija: Thoughts And Experiences / Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences by stonemasonn: 2:03am On Dec 01, 2019
Babyvet:

Asking me foolish question.
Be carefull

1 Like

Re: Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences by EgunMogaji2: 2:45am On Dec 01, 2019
GboyegaD:

What part of North Dallas? Schooled in Denton but moving back to the US next year.

Lived up in Celina (north of Frisco), also had a spread out in Decatur which puts me through Denton once or twice a month.
Re: Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences by GboyegaD(m): 5:06am On Dec 01, 2019
Re: Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences by GboyegaD(m): 5:15am On Dec 01, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

Lived up in Celina (north of Frisco), also had a spread out in Decatur which puts me through Denton once or twice a month.

Nice. I loved DFW. Loved places like Yembol, Aso Rock, and the Cameroonian restaurant that sells plantain and grilled Tilapia.
Re: Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences by Babyvet: 2:28pm On Dec 01, 2019
stonemasonn:
Be carefull

No you be careful
Re: Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences by lillaowow(m): 4:14pm On Dec 01, 2019
Babyvet:

No you be careful

Hey babyvet, I have someone hoping to get to know you.

This is 100% serious. Reply my pm. Lol
Re: Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences by Babyvet: 6:21pm On Dec 01, 2019
lillaowow:

Hey babyvet, I have someone hoping to get to know you.

This is 100% serious. Reply my pm. Lol

Lol, I don’t do private pms. Try your luck somewhere else.
Re: Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences by Dremca(m): 7:38pm On Dec 01, 2019
Green card alert!

8 Likes

Re: Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences by AngelicBeing: 7:47pm On Dec 01, 2019
Dremca:
Green card alert!
Hian

Re: Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences by lillaowow(m): 11:00pm On Dec 01, 2019
Babyvet:

Lol, I don’t do private pms. Try your luck somewhere else.

Lol.. okay..

Dremca:
Green card alert!

I'm a USC lol
Friend is a USC. Lives same city as babyvet lol.
Re: Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences by Babyvet: 11:44pm On Dec 01, 2019
Dremca:
Green card alert!

Lol, not my portion.
Re: Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences by Babyvet: 11:45pm On Dec 01, 2019
lillaowow:

Lol.. okay..

I'm a USC lol
Friend is a USC. Lives same city as babyvet lol.

Okay but what does that have to do with me?
Re: Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences by lillaowow(m): 5:58am On Dec 02, 2019
^^^ nothing

Move along ma'am. Mata don end

10 Likes

Re: Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences by Drenimarcus(m): 7:12am On Dec 02, 2019
Person go be okoto meow kututu meow skrrr for inside but go deh form Bruce lee for outside. Inside life. angry angry angry
Re: Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences by lillaowow(m): 11:10am On Dec 02, 2019
Drenimarcus:
Person go be okoto meow kututu meow skrrr for inside but go deh form Bruce lee for outside. Inside life. angry angry angry

Leave dem nah. grin
Re: Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences by Holocene(m): 12:55pm On Dec 02, 2019
People should learn to be humble and appreciate all God has done for them. You left naija and has stated making small money in the US should not make you snobbish and an ass to others.....dang

6 Likes

Re: Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences by Drenimarcus(m): 1:41pm On Dec 02, 2019
lillaowow:

Leave dem nah. grin

God no go shame us smiley

2 Likes

Re: Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences by Babyvet: 2:44pm On Dec 02, 2019
Drenimarcus:

Abeg have several seats, do you think I’m desperate like you
Re: Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences by Drenimarcus(m): 2:48pm On Dec 02, 2019
Babyvet:

Abeg have several seats, do you think I’m desperate like you

grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy wink cheesy wink cheesy cheesy cheesy. I will have several seats, can I be served cold orijin and peppered goat meat? I am craving that right now.

7 Likes

Re: Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences by Babyvet: 2:52pm On Dec 02, 2019
Drenimarcus:

grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy wink cheesy wink cheesy cheesy cheesy. I will have several seats, can I be served cold orijin and peppered goat meat? I am craving that right now.

Eeeeew
Re: Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences by Drenimarcus(m): 2:54pm On Dec 02, 2019
Babyvet:

Eeeeew

Asun to ta bi atarodo grin grin grin grin
Re: Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences by Babyvet: 2:56pm On Dec 02, 2019
Drenimarcus:

Asun to ta bi atarodo grin grin grin grin

Bush man
Re: Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences by Drenimarcus(m): 3:00pm On Dec 02, 2019
Babyvet:

Bush man

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy You ought to be a comedian. You will do good. I can’t stop laughing over here. grin

2 Likes

Re: Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences by Babyvet: 3:56pm On Dec 02, 2019
Holocene:
People should learn to be humble and appreciate all God has done for them. You left naija and has stated making small money in the US should not make you snobbish and an ass to others.....dang

Abeg , wetin this one dey talk?
Drenimarcus:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy You ought to be a comedian. You will do good. I can’t stop laughing over here. grin

Lol if you say so
Drenimarcus:

Lol if you say so
Re: Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences by TheNoble007(m): 2:34am On Dec 07, 2019
Babyvet:

Just be careful with online dating sites , i have watched too many episodes of first 48. There are bad people everywhere but easier for people online to mask their bad qualities.

Yes, and there are lots of scammers posing as beautiful men and women on dating sites... Lots of them... Scammers have learnt to bye pass western phone numbers when registering.... I know what I am saying...
Re: Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences by Sparrow0: 2:50am On Dec 07, 2019
TheNoble007:

Yes, and there are lots of scammers posing as beautiful men and women on dating sites... Lots of them... Scammers have learnt to bye pass western phone numbers when registering.... I know what I am saying...
Just ignore ones that look too beautiful and high class, I mean what could they possibly be doing on a dating site
Re: Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences by Babyvet: 3:45pm On Dec 07, 2019
Sparrow0:

Just ignore ones that look too beautiful and high class, I mean what could they possibly be doing on a dating site

Not just that but even regular looking people , you just have to be careful .
Re: Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences by Sparrow0: 3:46pm On Dec 08, 2019
Babyvet:

Not just that but even regular looking people , you just have to be careful .
Seriously, real people are 1 in 100
Re: Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences by MackyNaija(m): 6:50am On Dec 10, 2019
Been busy in the last two weeks sotay my beards don full back..

Work hold me for throat like bow tie.

It's been raining here for the last two weeks making my commute to work longer.

Graduating students, if you get a software engineer role in northern Cali... Come.
Other people, stay away... This town too cost abeg.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (109) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.