Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,226 members, 7,836,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. (172047 Views)

Atheists Do Not Believe In A God Or Gods, What About Ghosts And Spirits? / I May Now Believe In The Supernatural / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by SurestG(f): 6:08pm On Jul 17, 2017
luminouz:
Hell no.....coz am.dropping some of mine between 10-11.59pm
Ready to be scared? Babe tongue
I can't be scared grin
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by platinumventure: 6:27pm On Jul 17, 2017
Luminous I dey wait u tonyt...dz is my best thread so fa...body just dey swit me wet horror films na my best movie...I dey come make I go buy my nightly supply of maryjay...I dey wit una all week abi month long ni...
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 6:29pm On Jul 17, 2017
SurestG:
I can't be scared grin
We shall see..won't we tongue
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 6:31pm On Jul 17, 2017
platinumventure:
Luminous I dey wait u tonyt...dz is my best thread so fa...body just dey swit me wet horror films na my best movie...I dey come make I go buy my nightly supply of maryjay...I dey wit una all week abi month long ni...
OK bro....bro expectant!!!!
N hey..it's luminouz with a Z not S....autocorrect can be a biatch sometimes right? grin
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by pamijlove(f): 6:36pm On Jul 17, 2017
How Demons Work

The demons trick people in many ways. When people contact the demons they do it either directly or through someone else , such as witch doctor or psychic. Contact with the demons is called demonism or spiritism. But the bible commands us to stay far away from anything that has to do with the demons(Gallatians 5:19-21) why? Just as a hunter uses a trap to catch animals, the demons use tricks to trap and control people.

*****Demonism or spiritism is the bad practice of trying to communicate with spirits, either directly or through someone else, such as a witch doctor, a medium , or a psychic. People who practice spiritism do this because they believe the false teaching that spirits of humans survive death and become powerful ghosts. The demons also try to influence humans to disobey God. Astrology, divination, magic, witchcraft, superstitions, the occult, and the supernational are also part of demonism.

Many books, magazines, horoscopes, movies, posters, and even songs make the demons, magics, and the supernatural seem harmless or exciting. Many funeral customs such as sacrifices for the dead, funeral celebrations, funeral anniversaries, windowhood rites, and some wake rituals, also include contact with the demons. People often use drugs trying to use the power of the demons.(Revelation 21:cool******

One of their trick is called divination.That is the use of supernational powers to try to find out about the future or the unknown. Someone might try to do this by looking at the stars, searching for omens, reading tarot cards, using a crystal ball, or reading the palm of a person's hand. Many people think that these practices are harmless, but they are not. They are very dangerous. For example, the Bible shows that demons and fortune-tellers work together. At at Acts 16:16-18, we read about a "a demon of divination" who helped a girl to do "fortune-telling." After the apostle paul sent the demon away, the girl lost her ability to foretell the future.

The demons use another trick to trap people. They try to make us believe that it's possible to talk to the dead and that those who have died are actually still alive somewhere and can communicate with us or hurt us. For example, someone whose friend or relative has died may go to a person, such as a spirit medium, who says he or she can talk to the dead. The medium may tell the person something interesting about the dead friend or relative and even imitate the dead person's voice.(1Samuel 28:3-19 . Many funeral customs are also based on the belief that the dead are still alive somewhere. These may include funeral celebrations, funeral anniversaries, sacrifices for the dead, etc. When christians refuse to take part in these customs, their families or village communities may criticize them. But christians know that the dead are not alive somewhere else. It's impossible to communicate with them, and they cannot harm us.(Psalm 115:17 ). Be very careful. Never try to communicate with the dead or the demons and never get involved in demonic customs. Read Deuteronomy 18:10,11 , isaiah 8:19.

The demons not only trick people but also frighten them. Today, Satan the Devil and his demons know that they have only "a short period of time" before God removes them from the earth, so they are more violent and aggressive than ever. (Revelation12:12,17 . However, thousands of people who once lived in fear of the demons don't fear them anymore. How did they break free from their fear of the demons? we will consider this now

19 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by whatsupbitches: 6:37pm On Jul 17, 2017
Alphamale2017:

Ahhhhhhhhhh. Jesus. Na because u be girl sha. if they try that poo with me, I go run enter them with bottle and sticks. whenever i see owls and cats at night, I shout at them and, sometimes when I hear bat cry in our compound sometimes in deep night like 1am ,I come out and start shouting at them, " like why did u have to turn to a bird " why did u belittle ur self, u are really dull . I curse them most times when I sense something creepy, I go on the attack either with sticks and fighting objects or with words. I am easily angry. I am always on the attack. them get luck say nor be me . the insults them for receive eh. u really try. I don't have that kind of patience
Bro your own no good oooo hahahahah you de chance dem like small pikin, where you buy this KIDNEY chop abeh? to de para for spirits choi brother you try ooooo

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Ghosttt(m): 6:42pm On Jul 17, 2017
ghst:
lol,wat a funny thread,ghosts might exist but we definitely can't see them,there's a saying "what we can see is not eternal,since ghost have no flesh limiting immortality,they will last forever,you guys need to relax,your dreams are probably too real.
exactly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by cheapgoals(m): 6:45pm On Jul 17, 2017
sirfee:
Fear is a business that never begins,or an investment never made,or a decision deferred forever.

Fear destroys,fear inhibits......

AH HEAR YOU

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Princeboca12(m): 6:50pm On Jul 17, 2017
Tonight is gonna be fun.. Hahhaha we need to connect with Darken Rahl, Da Vinci, Ero Iya Osogbo, Ekenile Kingdom, Ashira Temple,Rebeca Brown, Nostradamus, The Prince of Persia.. Abeg if u no get mind no come here ooo.
Egun gun le gun le gun le gun

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by whatsupbitches: 6:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
Princeboca12:

You should be grateful cos God has open ur spiritual eyes
When you guys say spiritual eyes do you mean the third eye on the forehead or something?
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Ghosttt(m): 7:04pm On Jul 17, 2017
whatsupbitches:
When you guys say spiritual eyes do you mean the third eye on the forehead or something?

Hilarious

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Princeboca12(m): 7:25pm On Jul 17, 2017
whatsupbitches:

The eyes that see what the physical eyes can never see.

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by elmas(m): 7:35pm On Jul 17, 2017
No sleeping tonight
I need to charge my phone ASAP cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by platinumventure: 7:35pm On Jul 17, 2017
luminouz:

OK bro....bro expectant!!!!
N hey..it's luminouz with a Z not S....autocorrect can be a biatch sometimes right? grin
Lumi S or Z....any which way u call yaself...I dey wait u...lol
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by pamijlove(f): 7:59pm On Jul 17, 2017
The Bible tells us how to resist the demons and how to break free from them . For example , some in the city of Ephesus were communicating with demons before they learned the truth. How did they break free? The Bible says: "Quite a number of those who practiced magical arts brought their books together and burned them up before evreybody." Acts 19: 19. Because they wanted to be christians, they destroyed all their books about magic. Similar actions is necessary today. Evreyone who wants to serve God needs to get rid of things that have anything to do with demons. This includes books, magazines, horoscope, movies, music, games, and even posters that magic, demons, or the supernatural seem harmless or exciting. It also includes things that people wear to protect themselves from evil. 1 Corinthians 10:21.

Some years after those in Ephesus destroyed their books about magic, the apostle Paul wrote that they still had to "struggle" and fight "against the wicked spirit forces." Ephesians 6:12. Yes, even though they had already burned their books, the demons were still trying to harm them. So, what else did they need to do? Paul told them: "Take up the large shield of faith with which you will be able to extinguish [or stop] all the wicked one's burning arrows". Ephesians 6:16.
just as a shield protects a soldier in battle, our faith can protects us. If we have absolute confidence that Jehovah can protect us, we will be able to resist satan and the demons. Matthew 17:20

How can we make our faith in God stronger? We need to read the Bible evrey day and learn to rely on him to protect us. We also need to carry on prayer on every occasion. If we have strong Confidence in Jehovah , satan and the demons will not harm us. 1John 5:5. If we get rid of evreything in our life that has to do with demonism and rely on Jehovah God to protect us, we can resist Satan and the demons. We do not need to be afraid of them

17 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Shiitposter: 8:00pm On Jul 17, 2017
I just remembered a really horrible thing i did when i was snooping around black magic Knowledge.

I was 18 back then, young and stupid, but i was genuinely curious about magic and sorcery

so i started searching on google to get spells and stuff, but it got deeper, i started reading about

demons and their personalities, the information i found was so overwhelming i couldn't stop researching

but then i came across a book online, (i can't remember the name) there was a list of 42 demons, i think

different personality, different legions under their command, different method of summoning, i remember

one of the demon's name (Haagenti). Some of this entities had breath taking personalities, they had both good, bad and Pure EVIL. Now here is the fxcked up part. I tried to summon one of them at the back yard opposite my flatmate's room.

I drew the Sigil (a Sigil is like a symbol you draw on the floor before summoning a demon) for that particular demon i wanted to summon (can't remember the name) and i started reciting the incantation (English and Latin) i got really scared and stopped about half way through the

page and just cleaned the Sigil on the floor and left. Later on, my flatmate started complaining of having nightmares anytime he slept at a

particular spot in his room, i didn't really think much about it because everyone had nightmares, but it kept happening and he kept complaining and my mind quickly flew to what i did, but i just dismissed it as nothing but it kept happening and eventually he stopped sleeping in his room at night and instead started sleeping in mine or he goes to another of his friends house whenever i have company.

One day i was watching TV in my flatmate's room, i'd completely forgotten about what he told me, i fell asleep watching the movie and within 15 minutes of sleeping i had the longest nightmare, it was so bad that i was sweating and my heart was racing, i woke up like "WTF is this shiit?"

that was when i remembered that i was sleeping at the opposite end of the spot where i had tried to summon that demon, Packed out of there next month, thankfully my rent had expired. i'm just wondering what lingered in that spot even though i didn't finish the summoning.

cc: Dlordsamurai, sexybbstar, luminouz, ikp120

This happened a long time ago, funny how this thread brought out that period in time when i really fancied this subject. I regret my actions though.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by whatsupbitches: 8:13pm On Jul 17, 2017
I've experienced the sleep paralysis and some stuff, then the sex in the dream stuff which I thought was "wet dream" like science will classify it until I prayed against it and warned the face never to disturb me again that I don't like it and I haven't experienced it again since then. I do experience de javu a lot and I can guess what will happen when its about to happen and it happens that way. It feels weird and stuff. I've also had dreams to cut it short where like three to four unknown faces ask me to join them, that anything I want I can have and I asked them who they were and they said that they're servants of the lord and I asked which lord? The almighty God? and their facial expression changed and I realized this is some fkedup crowd and I told them no I'm not interested. The first time I told them off, that I ain't interested in bullshiiii.

Another thing is there are some people that I'll see and my spirit will just reject the person and I won't talk or shake hands with the person like he or she is a bad person and I won't have anything to do with the individual. I know there are things that are unexplainable and mind boggling, also human beings are not the only ones residing here. are these things not weird? what do you think?

cheapgoals, luminouz, Dlordsamurai,

5 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 17, 2017
Shiitposter:
I just remembered a really horrible thing i did when i was snooping around black magic Knowledge.

I was 18 back then, young and stupid, but i was genuinely curious about magic and sorcery

so i started searching on google to get spells and stuff, but it got deeper, i started reading about

demons and their personalities, the information i found was so overwhelming i couldn't stop researching

but then i came across a book online, (i can't remember the name) there was a list of 42 demons, i think

different personality, different legions under their command, different method of summoning, i remember

one of the demon's name (Haagenti). Some of this entities had breath taking personalities, they had both good, bad and Pure EVIL. Now here is the fxcked up part. I tried to summon one of them at the back yard opposite my flatmate's room.

I drew the Sigil (a Sigil is like a symbol you draw on the floor before summoning a demon) for that particular demon i wanted to summon (can't remember the name) and i started reciting the incantation (English and Latin) i got really scared and stopped about half way through the

page and just cleaned the Sigil on the floor and left. Later on, my flatmate started complaining of having nightmares anytime he slept at a

particular spot in his room, i didn't really think much about it because everyone had nightmares, but it kept happening and he kept complaining and my mind quickly flew to what i did, but i just dismissed it as nothing but it kept happening and eventually he stopped sleeping in his room at night and instead started sleeping in mine or he goes to another of his friends house whenever i have company.

One day i was watching TV in my flatmate's room, i'd completely forgotten about what he told me, i fell asleep watching the movie and within 15 minutes of sleeping i had the longest nightmare, it was so bad that i was sweating and my heart was racing, i woke up like "WTF is this shiit?"

that was when i remembered that i was sleeping at the opposite end of the spot where i had tried to summon that demon, Packed out of there next month, thankfully my rent had expired. i'm just wondering what lingered in that spot even though i didn't finish the summoning.

cc: Dlordsamurai, sexybbstar, luminouz, ikp120

This happened a long time ago, funny how this thread brought out that period in time when i really fancied this subject. I regret my actions though.

Don't worry.. I will send millions of them to that your new apartment. Don't beg me o.

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by 4larrah(m): 8:15pm On Jul 17, 2017
ErepaTV:
4larrah, your picture is creepy cry

oh, u must have seen a ghost! creepy things see creepy people.
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Amarabae(f): 8:20pm On Jul 17, 2017
A christian should not be believing this kind of things.
Yes they are real but I don't believe in them.
SIMPLE.
The spirit of the Lord is mightier and greater than all other spirits.

13 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by PenSniper: 8:29pm On Jul 17, 2017
@Op, what you said is true. The ignorant may deride you but i advise you to take it in your stride.
Many of the people we meet outdoors, markets especially, are half-humans and demons. The woman at the shop was a senior in the coven of witches. This is why it is not advisable for pregnant women to go out or to the market at certain periods of the day or night. Only those with the spiritual abilities can see them.
It is even dangerous to let them know that you have seen their secret.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
If there are strange creatures on instagram, twitter and facebook, then they must definetly be on nairaland. and yeah there are many in nairaland.
i want to ask u bro... Are my strange?? Look at my profile and tell me, although my pic no dey dia sef. Just check if you can see. Am fucking scared. Well i cant say dia is anything abnormal about my life apart from the fact that once in a while i do have stupid dreams. Also sometimes when things happen, i feel like they have happened b4 exactly the same way. I have neva seen a ghost in my life b4, i dont remember seeing one. The only weird thing i can remember i've seen is dat on one particular morning around 5 am, i saw a cat pass den return back to look at me mehn i was scared.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Shiitposter: 8:36pm On Jul 17, 2017
sexybbstar:

Don't worry.. I will send millions of them to that your new apartment. Don't beg me o.

Bring it on!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by SurestG(f): 8:39pm On Jul 17, 2017
luminouz:
We shall see..won't we tongue
bring it on cheesy
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 17, 2017
narrowpathy:
yes oh. check mine too
there is nothing wrong with you bro.

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 17, 2017
Shiitposter:

Bring it on!!! angry

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 17, 2017
Ebuka2016:

i want to ask u bro... Are my strange?? Look at my profile and tell me, although my pic no dey dia sef. Just check if you can see. Am fucking scared. Well i cant say dia is anything abnormal about my life apart from the fact that once in a while i do have stupid dreams. Also sometimes when things happen, i feel like they have happened b4 exactly the same way. I have neva seen a ghost in my life b4, i dont remember seeing one. The only weird thing i can remember i've seen is dat on one particular morning around 5 am, i saw a cat pass den return back to look at me mehn i was scared.
lol bro, you aint strange, you are perfectly ok.
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Dandiaz72(m): 8:50pm On Jul 17, 2017
sexybbstar:

If you wake up around 2am to 3am..there 80% probability that a spirit is staring at you.
yea... It's possible, i know much about spiritual stuff

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 17, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
ITS the truth bro, there is a building in new york where socerers cast spells on the songs of musicians like beyonce, rihana, madonna and co. like it was revealed, the illuminati is real and very real.

Do you seriously think illuminati exists? I know of Freemason but I think illuminati is myth and fake

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 17, 2017
Ebuka2016:

i've read this stuff on a particular paper and i Bleep*ing beliv it but some of them songs are really interesting i cant help but listen to them over and over again eg Wizkid's come closer.
though i cant say for wizkid's come closer but do not forget that wizkid is sign to sony, the same sony that the great micheal jackson called evil.

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 17, 2017
Arondizuogu:

Do you seriously think illuminati exists? I know of Freemason but I think illuminati is myth and fake
Its not fake, they exist.

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
Shiitposter:
Hello, Can we let this thread die? it's almost night again. Thanks sad sad
lol u scared?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (89) (Reply)

Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) / Issues About Sex In Dream, Spirit Wife, Spirit Husband, Spirit Children / Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.