Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,916 members, 7,863,204 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:01 PM

MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. - Religion (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. (173140 Views)

Atheists Do Not Believe In A God Or Gods, What About Ghosts And Spirits? / I May Now Believe In The Supernatural / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by SurestG(f): 5:51am On Jul 18, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaoooooo!!!
Well..ur a strong one!!! I admire dat!!! kiss
Leave em.guys alone joor...they will now start reading in daylight.....not cool o ..coz I stayed up this late coz of them...those guys owe ME!!

Lol, they owe you? At least they will sha still read it
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nltaliban(m): 5:53am On Jul 18, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
come outside by 12 midnight and just stay outside or take a stroll down the street and come back and tell me what you saw

i have done this countless times

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by fitzmayowa: 6:28am On Jul 18, 2017
Hmmm
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 6:30am On Jul 18, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
People tends to push aside the fact that ghosts and spirits live amongs us, maybe its because they have not encounterd the supernatural. "Today was a market day in our town so this afternoon after church i accompanied a friend to the market. we got there and we both went to the shop where belts are sold, there is a woman there but i felt this strange and cold feeling withing me when my guy was bargaining on the price, brothers and sisters, the woman had two heads, though i knew right there that i was the only one that is seeing what im seeing based on past experiences, so i had to maintain my cool, i told the woman that we will return and excuse my friend, i told him what i saw and he was dumbfounded, today at the market i saw an old lady with three legs, i saw a guy walking backwards, it was not new to me though. I had to leave the market place for it was too much. "SO guys share your supernatural experice. cc lalasticlala and mynd44
I think you are hallucinating,no offense meant though. I think you are stress out, just rest.

3 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 18, 2017
OrdercityWeb:
Please dont tell me you all beleive this $hit. Especially the lies coming from that sexybbstar and lordsumarai whatever.
They are trollz and are looking for attention undecided undecided
It's a gift and we are speaking from experience..

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by OrdercityWeb: 8:13am On Jul 18, 2017
sexybbstar:

It's a gift and we are speaking from experience..
Gift?? Experience?? Utter rubbish.
Its the same gift all you fake people have not used to find the solution to Nigeria, to poverty.
What then is the use of this "gift "?
I can see why Africa is where she is because of superstitious folks like y'll.
So tell me the world powers like USA and Russia which "spiritual power" did they have?
Yet yoy foolish Africans with all your "spiritual gifts" were enslaved.
I bet your "spiritual gift" can't save you all from nuclear weapons.
Keep deceiving people, its when people are jobless and unexposed they attribute psychological problems to rubbish magic.
When all of you people's "spiritual gift" makes Nigeria among the first 20 nations of the world then I'd believe your rubbish.
Till then ITS UTTER TRASH!!

4 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by whatsupbitches: 8:17am On Jul 18, 2017
hill111:
I just download d cabala book online now
Can you post the link here so that one can download it if they are interested?
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 18, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

Its the same gift all you fake people have not used to find the solution to Nigeria, to poverty.
So tell me the world powers like USA and Russia which "spiritual power" did they have?
Keep deceiving people, its when people are jobless and unexposed they attribute psychological problems to rubbish magic.
When all of you people's "spiritual gift" makes Nigeria among the first 20 nations of the world then I'd believe your rubbish.

You are talking about USA.. Do u know this thing abounds there more than in Africa? Search for sleep paralysis on Google, you will see that only the white are speaking from their experience and to the this is what they mean by sleep paralysis (when a demon is sitting on you in your sleep).

Talking bout how the gift can't help a nation rise, this has been in existence even before our birth, why doesn't it work for them then? Africans can't make good use of it. I'm from osun and I know the number of white men that always come for osun festival to consult water spirits and body their carved gods. And it's WORKING for them.!

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by toastedbread: 8:19am On Jul 18, 2017
luminouz:
Really? undecided *goes into a trance n contacts Necrofangers- underworld beasts* Hey Y'all.... An unbeliever is here...... Rise my minions n Scare d living fvck outta HER!!!! tongue tongue

hahahahahahahahahaha... no scaring nma27 the minion slayer is here.
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 18, 2017
Victornezzar:
I no dey open dat thread again
Big boy like u
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Victornezzar: 8:21am On Jul 18, 2017
humeeh:
Big boy like u
d lies are becoming 2 much ahbeg

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by cheapgoals(m): 8:21am On Jul 18, 2017
pamijlove:
How Demons Work

The demons trick people in many ways. When people contact the demons they do it either directly or through someone else , such as witch doctor or psychic. Contact with the demons is called demonism or spiritism. But the bible commands us to stay far away from anything that has to do with the demons(Gallatians 5:19-21) why? Just as a hunter uses a trap to catch animals, the demons use tricks to trap and control people.

*****Demonism or spiritism is the bad practice of trying to communicate with spirits, either directly or through someone else, such as a witch doctor, a medium , or a psychic. People who practice spiritism do this because they believe the false teaching that spirits of humans survive death and become powerful ghosts. The demons also try to influence humans to disobey God. Astrology, divination, magic, witchcraft, superstitions, the occult, and the supernational are also part of demonism.

Many books, magazines, horoscopes, movies, posters, and even songs make the demons, magics, and the supernatural seem harmless or exciting. Many funeral customs such as sacrifices for the dead, funeral celebrations, funeral anniversaries, windowhood rites, and some wake rituals, also include contact with the demons. People often use drugs trying to use the power of the demons.(Revelation 21:cool******

One of their trick is called divination.That is the use of supernational powers to try to find out about the future or the unknown. Someone might try to do this by looking at the stars, searching for omens, reading tarot cards, using a crystal ball, or reading the palm of a person's hand. Many people think that these practices are harmless, but they are not. They are very dangerous. For example, the Bible shows that demons and fortune-tellers work together. At at Acts 16:16-18, we read about a "a demon of divination" who helped a girl to do "fortune-telling." After the apostle paul sent the demon away, the girl lost her ability to foretell the future.

The demons use another trick to trap people. They try to make us believe that it's possible to talk to the dead and that those who have died are actually still alive somewhere and can communicate with us or hurt us. For example, someone whose friend or relative has died may go to a person, such as a spirit medium, who says he or she can talk to the dead. The medium may tell the person something interesting about the dead friend or relative and even imitate the dead person's voice.(1Samuel 28:3-19 . Many funeral customs are also based on the belief that the dead are still alive somewhere. These may include funeral celebrations, funeral anniversaries, sacrifices for the dead, etc. When christians refuse to take part in these customs, their families or village communities may criticize them. But christians know that the dead are not alive somewhere else. It's impossible to communicate with them, and they cannot harm us.(Psalm 115:17 ). Be very careful. Never try to communicate with the dead or the demons and never get involved in demonic customs. Read Deuteronomy 18:10,11 , isaiah 8:19.

The demons not only trick people but also frighten them. Today, Satan the Devil and his demons know that they have only "a short period of time" before God removes them from the earth, so they are more violent and aggressive than ever. (Revelation12:12,17 . However, thousands of people who once lived in fear of the demons don't fear them anymore. How did they break free from their fear of the demons? we will consider this now

You're 100% right .. But believe me av bn on thz path for 7 years and m so strong spiritually.. One thing is knowing how they operate the other is allowing em to control you..

First when I started the journey of knwing the spiritual entities I came close to death almost 2 times.. And then I stop for some months and find y .. The reason was they want me.. So i find a strong hold to fall on to avoid those such near-death experience. tell myself m just studying not participating.. And ever since m bn free of em.. I see em I just mind my business but study em and take notes of their daily pattern and xteristics..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by cheapgoals(m): 8:25am On Jul 18, 2017
whatsupbitches:
When you guys say spiritual eyes do you mean the third eye on the forehead or something?

Yes.. second sense... Chakra sense...

1.. Forehead..
2..back -slightly down the center of ur spine
3. Pelvic area..

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by speed99: 8:29am On Jul 18, 2017
Fear is the access point. also, if you keep malice, anger, hatred and evil thoughts ( capable of harming someone), these forces would gain entrance.
For me, I have come to realise that I can't really hold on to anger, or harbour evil intention not because of maybe spiritual awareness sort of, but its just me. have been called weak for that in the past but I think am gifted to possess such state of mind. I will share some experiences. I always find logical stands on issues albeit spiritual. I had a gf who responds to love
_making in her sleep. she then suddenly wakes, feeling drained from the exercise. Funny thing is that before it starts, I feel it and wake up. She said the man comes to make intense love with her as a wife and she can't resist. I waited for the next time. she was asleep, I sensed his presence and watched her turned to her back, then gently raised her knees to accommodate the thing. I simply hit her up from that state, told the thing it wasn't real, and held her up. She woke up and said the thing stood afar, very angry and left. Did this for sometimes, but funny, had no fear. well, next is very crazy, cos she had to relay in real-time what "they" were discussing...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by OrdercityWeb: 8:32am On Jul 18, 2017
sexybbstar:

You are talking about USA.. Do u know this thing abounds there more than in Africa? Search for sleep paralysis on Google, you will see that only the white are speaking from their experience and to the this is what they mean by sleep paralysis (when a demon is sitting on you in your sleep).

Talking bout how the gift can't help a nation rise, this has been in existence even before our birth, why doesn't it work for them then? Africans can't make good use of it. I'm from osun and I know the number of white men that always come for osun festival to consult water spirits and body their carved gods. And it's WORKING for them.!
Please stop being clever by half. Stop deviating and deflecting. And for the records if all of you folks acclaimed gift cant help Nigeria, can't reduce poverty, can't cure sickness and diseases, cant provide sustainable health care. IT IS TRASH!!

I asked a simple question: So tell me the world powers like USA and Russia which "spiritual power" did they have?

You are now talking about white people visiting osun river. Have you ever heard of religious tourism. This folks are curious, they research. They try to explore that's why they are there not because they believe in your rubbish superstitions.
What do you mean by its working for them ?
Are you saying its osun that made them research and develop cars, automobiles. Find solution to diseases( medical reaearch).
Answer these questions, and stop deviating. If anyone of you "superstitious folks" can answer I'll beleive all the rubbish you all have been saying:
-Why was Africa enslaved despite her so called magical powers?
-Can magical powers save you from a nuclear weapon?
-Why hasnt magical powers stopped natural disaters? For example the flood at Lekki, shey they worship the water there?
-Why is that places where they worship idols are always deep in poverty, lack of education, lack of basic amenities?
Why is that with all your so called gift, even traditional rulers go abroad for medical treatment? Why didnt magic save them?

3 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by cheapgoals(m): 8:33am On Jul 18, 2017
Shiitposter:
I just remembered a really horrible thing i did when i was snooping around black magic Knowledge.

I was 18 back then, young and stupid, but i was genuinely curious about magic and sorcery

so i started searching on google to get spells and stuff, but it got deeper, i started reading about

demons and their personalities, the information i found was so overwhelming i couldn't stop researching

but then i came across a book online, (i can't remember the name) there was a list of 42 demons, i think

different personality, different legions under their command, different method of summoning, i remember

one of the demon's name (Haagenti). Some of this entities had breath taking personalities, they had both good, bad and Pure EVIL. Now here is the fxcked up part. I tried to summon one of them at the back yard opposite my flatmate's room.

I drew the Sigil (a Sigil is like a symbol you draw on the floor before summoning a demon) for that particular demon i wanted to summon (can't remember the name) and i started reciting the incantation (English and Latin) i got really scared and stopped about half way through the

page and just cleaned the Sigil on the floor and left. Later on, my flatmate started complaining of having nightmares anytime he slept at a

particular spot in his room, i didn't really think much about it because everyone had nightmares, but it kept happening and he kept complaining and my mind quickly flew to what i did, but i just dismissed it as nothing but it kept happening and eventually he stopped sleeping in his room at night and instead started sleeping in mine or he goes to another of his friends house whenever i have company.

One day i was watching TV in my flatmate's room, i'd completely forgotten about what he told me, i fell asleep watching the movie and within 15 minutes of sleeping i had the longest nightmare, it was so bad that i was sweating and my heart was racing, i woke up like "WTF is this shiit?"

that was when i remembered that i was sleeping at the opposite end of the spot where i had tried to summon that demon, Packed out of there next month, thankfully my rent had expired. i'm just wondering what lingered in that spot even though i didn't finish the summoning.

cc: Dlordsamurai, sexybbstar, luminouz, ikp120

This happened a long time ago, funny how this thread brought out that period in time when i really fancied this subject. I regret my actions though.

You summon the wrong jinn.. Reason you're always advice to have a guardian. You dont go that lane without having someone to guide yu tru mistakes..

The funny thing is those incantations re somehow. The wrong word/pronunciation can end /save ur ass..

Anybody familiar with Arabic will know.. Just like you saying "subhanallah"" and you mistakenly say "suhanalla"" look and sound almost same but different meaning entirely ,same as the Latin/hebrew word use in summoning..

Nb:: when the next a sigil is drawn, cleanse the drawing the salt.. You won't experience any nightmare or whatsoever

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by cheapgoals(m): 8:41am On Jul 18, 2017
treasurevee9:
Spirits are real. I am a dream seer but had to block it cos i'v had enough attacks to last me a life time. I can be sleeping in the room but know, see and hear everytin ppl are discussing outside down to the clothes they were putting on. My friends called me prophet of doom cos i only dream of bad tins. If i tell u someone will die, dat person will die and whatever i say normally come 2 pass no matter hw u reject it. My friend suffered dis one in my hand (lol).

I also noticed dat weneva someone got me angry, sometin bad will happen to you. I had to stop holding tins against ppl wen a pastor told me i had a tiger spirit and that i'm always aggressive spiritually and i av anger issues. He then instructed me 2 always tell d someone wen i'm angry wit him/her. I'm nt possessed though. D gift has its pro and cons. Pros i knw tins b4 dey happen, saved lives wit d gift and no forgetting exam expo but d cons r d attacks. I was 2 young 2 handle d gift so i jst blocked it.

Will i try 2 reignite d gift? Definitely but only wen i'm spiritually strong

Y block such wonderful gift.. You should've channel your anger/aggression to somewhat calm and patient..

Meanwhile if you want it back .. Tell ur pastor to tell you the ""AURA COLOUR"" he saw and interpret wat the color means to you.. If he can't I'll do.. Sometimes the pastor are scared of those gift because it can lead you to dangerous path ,so whenever they saw such they just block everything either ur color connote good or bad...
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by cheapgoals(m): 8:44am On Jul 18, 2017
Macdawid:

shocked ''mere hallucinations'' u say?¿ maybe it's because u've never seen one before. There's a jewish book called cabala (wisdom of solomon to be precise), get it (that's if u can) and try summoning a spirit with it and see wonders 4 yourself, u might even faint or run away. Spirits exists. Believe!

I have that book.. And why would you say he should get such sacred book. The experience isn't something you'll want someone to go thru.. Abegiii

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by speed99: 8:47am On Jul 18, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

Please stop being clever by half. Stop deviating and deflecting. And for the records if all of you folks acclaimed gift cant help Nigeria, can't reduce poverty, can't cure sickness and diseases, cant provide sustainable health care. IT IS TRASH!!

I asked a simple question: So tell me the world powers like USA and Russia which "spiritual power" did they have?

You are now talking about white people visiting osun river. Have you ever heard of religious tourism. This folks are curious, they research. They try to explore that's why they are there not because they believe in your rubbish superstitions.
What do you mean by its working for them ?
Are you saying its osun that made them research and develop cars, automobiles. Find solution to diseases( medical reaearch).
Answer these questions, and stop deviating. If anyone of you "superstitious folks" can answer I'll beleive all the rubbish you all have been saying:
-Why was Africa enslaved despite her so called magical powers?
-Can magical powers save you from a nuclear weapon?
-Why hasnt magical powers stopped natural disaters? For example the flood at Lekki, shey they worship the water there?
-Why is that places where they worship idols are always deep in poverty, lack of education, lack of basic amenities?
Why is that with all your so called gift, even traditional rulers go abroad for medical treatment? Why didnt magic save them?
Very good, thoughtful questions. IMO, ( am no expert) , the need for spirituality by the white is geared towards a heightened level of consciousness, so that they can peep into the extraordinary, thereby making it materialize. Before getting to this level, they did worse things, but their environment become favourable for free thinking. That is education tempered with patriotism. Africans are wicked but not enough to kill 4 million via ethnic cleansing. Education, freedom of thought and patriotism will make the difference.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by cheapgoals(m): 8:49am On Jul 18, 2017
hill111:
I just download d cabala book online now

Lol yeye.. What you download is pure fake and lies.. You think the orderlies will want such books on every hands.. Believe you got the wring Qabala .

The original one sef you need to be spiritually inclined bf you can understand it

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 8:49am On Jul 18, 2017
Victornezzar:

Baba if u like mention me till thy Kingdom comes
I no go open dat una thread

Lmaooooo!!!!
Nawa for u oh
These stuffshappened till I was 10years old.....long time ago....
N lemme tell u this, u fear them n they will bully u....don't give a fvck n they will leave u....

Anyways.. Hope u slept well bro? grin
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Victornezzar: 8:50am On Jul 18, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaooooo!!!!
Nawa for u oh
These stuffshappened till I was 10years old.....long time ago....
N lemme tell u this, u fear them n they will bully u....don't give a fvck n they will leave u....

Anyways.. Hope u slept well bro? grin
I slept to d fullest
God is beside me
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by cheapgoals(m): 8:53am On Jul 18, 2017
Brown14:
I have heard some people say its not advisable to look in the mirror at night(that u might see things).
how true is this?

Luminouz,Dlordsamurai,sexybbstar

look mirror from from 12am till 3:30 nothing will happen .. Just dont let the mirror shatter when u are looking..
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 8:54am On Jul 18, 2017
speed99:
Fear is the access point. also, if you keep malice, anger, hatred and evil thoughts ( capable of harming someone), these forces would gain entrance.
For me, I have come to realise that I can't really hold on to anger, or harbour evil intention not because of maybe spiritual awareness sort of, but its just me. have been called weak for that in the past but I think am gifted to possess such state of mind. I will share some experiences. I always find logical stands on issues albeit spiritual. I had a gf who responds to love
_making in her sleep. she then suddenly wakes, feeling drained from the exercise. Funny thing is that before it starts, I feel it and wake up. She said the man comes to make intense love with her as a wife and she can't resist. I waited for the next time. she was asleep, I sensed his presence and watched her turned to her back, then gently raised her knees to accommodate the thing. I simply hit her up from that state, told the thing it wasn't real, and held her up. She woke up and said the thing stood afar, very angry and left. Did this for sometimes, but funny, had no fear. well, next is very crazy, cos she had to relay in real-time what "they" were discussing...
Oh boy!!!! Yarn me more!!!!! tongue

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 8:55am On Jul 18, 2017
Victornezzar:

I slept to d fullest
God is beside me
Aiit!!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 8:59am On Jul 18, 2017
cheapgoals:

You're 100% right .. But believe me av bn on thz path for 7 years and m so strong spiritually.. One thing is knowing how they operate the other is allowing em to control you..

First when I started the journey of knwing the spiritual entities I came close to death almost 2 times.. And then I stop for some months and find y .. The reason was they want me.. So i find a strong hold to fall on to avoid those such near-death experience. tell myself m just studying not participating.. And ever since m bn free of em.. I see em I just mind my business but study em and take notes of their daily pattern and xteristics..

Bros..... Ur own case eh na strong thing o grin
U even have books n study these guys....I no fit abeg
Am not afraid of them but I don't go out of my way to look for them o
Am a gentleman who no like trouble tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by cheapgoals(m): 9:01am On Jul 18, 2017
speed99:

Very true.. She need spiritual cleasing..

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by OrdercityWeb: 9:02am On Jul 18, 2017
speed99:

Very good, thoughtful questions. IMO, ( am no expert) , the need for spirituality by the white is geared towards a heightened level of consciousness, so that they can peep into the extraordinary, thereby making it materialize. Before getting to this level, they did worse things, but their environment become favourable for free thinking. That is education tempered with patriotism. Africans are wicked but not enough to kill 4 million via ethnic cleansing. Education, freedom of thought and patriotism will make the difference.
Great! I'll like to agree with you on the part that white folks were once primitive also.
They executed "witches" and commited other barbaric acts.
But the most important thing is they evolved past all those superstitions that's why they are where they are today.
They put rational and logical thinking in first place, they commited to research and finding solutions not just sitting down somewhere and saying one spirit this and that or one gift is this and that.
The thing is they took[b]responsibility [/b] for their lives.
Africans are very irresponsible, until we take responsibility and evolve nothing would move forward here, we would keep seeing "gutter" and igmorant threads like this on here. Rather than threads commited to humanity, to finding solutions. We would keep seeing the likes of sexybbstar and lordsumarai gallivanting all over here proudly with some superstitous belief.
BTW sexybbstar you are yet to answer my questions.
PEOPLE NEED TO START ASKING QUESTIONS angry

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 9:03am On Jul 18, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

Nawa o...y u trying so hard to debunk d supernatural!!!
I didn't tell lies o.....what I saw were real.....n yeah it was a gift... I used it to save my family many times n we lost no one till we left DAT house...
I know how crazy it sounds but it is d truth....I won't lie about DAT..for what? To scare U? Puhleaseeee!!!!! undecided

3 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 9:06am On Jul 18, 2017
SurestG:

Lol, they owe you? At least they will sha still read it
Loool!
They ran away joor
Victornezzar vowed not to open the thread again sef....yet he was part of d ' i-want-more-scary-story' crew
Anyways how u doing grin
Mb remained small..Glo was just fvvking up last night
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by xcolanto(m): 9:06am On Jul 18, 2017
Penisinpenisout:
CAN SOMEBODY EXPLAIN WHY I SEE THIS NUMBER EVERYWHERE? WHO IS TRYING TO TALK TO ME!!! EVERYTIME I LOOOK AT THE TIME, ITS 11:11 OR 1:11

You are not alone! Been seeing same time for years that it has become normal! Don't see it again so often but you should google that number and you would get some answers but don't take all to heart. Pick the info that relates to your conscience and leave the rest.
Good to know one is not alone! Indeed the world is full of mystery.
Cheers!
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 9:08am On Jul 18, 2017
platinumventure:

I actuality disagree wit u on dz cos theoretically if he shows no fear den he can control n make d summoned demon become his servant n do this bidding...but d con is dat graduali em wey summon d demon go dey lose em sanity small small cos d demon go dey follow am updan n even cause him public embarrassment join as well...

Meanwhile lumi n op...wen was d last tym u guys balanced n aligned ur chakras n aura? cool

OK.....ur d boss o....I never dabbled in all DAT summoning stuff

Chakras n.aura
Lmaooooo!!!
Never did shat shiit bro!!!! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (89) (Reply)

Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) / Issues About Sex In Dream, Spirit Wife, Spirit Husband, Spirit Children / Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.