Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,282 members, 7,849,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:32 PM

MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. - Religion (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. (172547 Views)

Atheists Do Not Believe In A God Or Gods, What About Ghosts And Spirits? / I May Now Believe In The Supernatural / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by marisdgreat(f): 10:45am On Jul 19, 2017
Victornezzar:

Make I go call mynd make em take down dat thread
if na thread wey girls open breast n all their body u no go call mynd to bring down the thread

6 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Victornezzar: 10:46am On Jul 19, 2017
marisdgreat:

if na thread wey girls open breast n all their body u no go call mynd to bring down the thread
Haba God knows i don't partake in such threads
was just complaining dat some people don dey add lies 2 make deir stories juicy

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by marisdgreat(f): 10:48am On Jul 19, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
yeah true
so what do I do?
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by iamharkinwaley: 10:48am On Jul 19, 2017
5DMindset:

Yes, fear of death is the root of all fears. Once you understand death, you will only be afraid of dying without completing your Soul Mission on Earth. No one wants to come back here and live bleeped up life within limited senses and flying inside metals vehicles when you could teleport at will across the universe. I prefer to come back as an angel or spirit guide.
I do mention u this early morning Sir
pls do consider my request.

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by 2buffagain(m): 10:50am On Jul 19, 2017
BoluGabriel:
This one happened while conducting anthropological research in a village in Ogun state.... There was this shrine where we went, and we were supposed to take pictures. we had already taken a few shots before the herbalist told us not to use our cameras or phone camera i.e we must not take any picture there cos it is a sacred place.
Lo and behold, when we got back to school all the pictures we took at the shrine went blank... all the pictures were black....
Since that day, I start to fear jazz!!!!!

Next time, remove your lens cover.

6 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by marisdgreat(f): 10:51am On Jul 19, 2017
Victornezzar:

the most important thing is if u see someone saying d truth u will know. like mine I can conquer demons in the dream by being very strong but physical if I mistakenly see them I might be afraid. though I have attached myself to a strong ministry

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Victornezzar: 10:54am On Jul 19, 2017
marisdgreat:

the most important thing is if u see someone saying d truth u will know. like mine I can conquer demons in the dream by being very strong but physical if I mistakenly see them I might be afraid. though I have attached myself to a strong ministry
wych ministry is dah
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by georgeben205(m): 10:57am On Jul 19, 2017
5DMindset:
Why are you unsure ? 'After Life' is the same dimension you were 'Before Life'. Death is just the transition back there since this body can not survive for so long. It was designed to grow and dysfunction or get accidented. So, you will find another body and come back to continue with your experience if you want.
dude wait are you kidding me!!!! so u mean u don't believe or dere is no afterlife of heaven and hell
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by georgeben205(m): 11:07am On Jul 19, 2017
Victornezzar:

exactly my thoughts, i have seen few lies and spices, i knw lies when i see 1. 100% certain about it.
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Victornezzar: 11:08am On Jul 19, 2017
georgeben205:
exactly my thoughts, i have seen few lies and spices, i knw lies when i see 1. 100% certain about it.
Lolzzz
d lies are 2 much Bro
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by georgeben205(m): 11:10am On Jul 19, 2017
Victornezzar:

Lolzzz
d lies are 2 much Bro
everybody now wants to feel special. i do strongly believe in the supernatural but i know a lie when i see 1
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by jeckin205: 11:18am On Jul 19, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
lol he wont, all the mods have seen the thread already.
op@ what can you see in me at my profil
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Damfostopper(m): 11:37am On Jul 19, 2017
sexybbstar:

Do you know when these things happen, you won't be able to move any part of your body for minutes and you will feel life slipping out of your body until they disappear. The experience is a near-death type.
have been experiencing this one several times... I can't move any part of my body for like 5-10mins.... I can't even shout... my Eyes will just be moving around.... dunno Wat happens thou.....abeg....any explanations for that.... . but I don't believe in ghosts

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 19, 2017
georgeben205:
dude wait are you kidding me!!!! so u mean u don't believe or dere is no afterlife of heaven and hell
Those are mumbo jumbo we have created through our thoughts over the years via mass consciousness. So what ever you think and inject consciousness into, comes into existence, but it is a bubble that dissipates. Heaven and Hell are construct of Man, and eventually those who judge themselves and assume where they merit will find themselves in such constructs but temporally. We have too much work to do in more beautiful planets, so why want to hang around a bubble for eternity. Thats too dump to even believe, except you humans who are so low in thinking. That is why the religions milk you all dry. For me here, I can teach the best Pastors or Imam and even the Pope about Life. And I am not boasting or Kidding.

Life as we know it is fuccking more real outside the physical 3D plane of existence. Here our Earthbound spacesuit body is designed to function with just limited 5 senses. The Human body is being re-engineered now. You will see smarter bodies with new kids coming henceforth. they bodies will be equipped with more Extra-Sensory faculties to communicate with ETs and interplanetary beings. What can we really do with this kind of limited capacity ? Not much. But as photon, as soul we have different bodies on different dimensions, and the bodies are just fancy containers or vessels, or machinated biological vehicles we pop into to steer around earth. When we sleep our Soul shifts into another dimension and activate another body and moves around. Since our brain has limited capacity we just have to go through amnesia cos the data is too huge to come through, it could disable the dream sensors. So we have different bodies in differnt dimensions and we move all the time. Right now you are reading this because you are on Earth. At night, you could be at Andromeda galaxy in some planet as a different specie of life form.

I spend time studying Life. It makes no sense to not know Life yet you say you are alive.

4 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by viexcey(f): 11:40am On Jul 19, 2017
Nice thread. silent reader here, always waiting for updates. Op, you are interesting. Can't miss your posts

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 19, 2017
iamharkinwaley:

I do mention u this early morning Sir
pls do consider my request.

What is your request, sir ?
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by georgeben205(m): 12:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
5DMindset:
Those are mumbo jumbo we have created through our thoughts over the years via mass consciousness. So what ever you think and inject consciousness into, comes into existence, but it is a bubble that dissipates. Heaven and Hell are construct of Man, and eventually those who judge themselves and assume where they merit will find themselves in such constructs but temporally. We have too much work to do in more beautiful planets, so why want to hang around a bubble for eternity. Thats too dump to even believe, except you humans who are so low in thinking. That is why the religions milk you all dry. For me here, I can teach the best Pastors or Imam and even the Pope about Life. And I am not boasting or Kidding.

Life as we know it is fuccking more real outside the physical 3D plane of existence. Here our Earthbound spacesuit body is designed to function with just limited 5 senses. The Human body is being re-engineered now. You will see smarter bodies with new kids coming henceforth. they bodies will be equipped with more Extra-Sensory faculties to communicate with ETs and interplanetary beings. What can we really do with this kind of limited capacity ? Not much. But as photon, as soul we have different bodies on different dimensions, and the bodies are just fancy containers or vessels, or machinated biological vehicles we pop into to steer around earth. When we sleep our Soul shifts into another dimension and activate another body and moves around. Since our brain has limited capacity we just have to go through amnesia cos the data is too huge to come through, it could disable the dream sensors. So we have different bodies in differnt dimensions and we move all the time. Right now you are reading this because you are on Earth. At night, you could be at Andromeda galaxy in some planet as a different specie of life form.

I spend time studying Life. It makes no sense to not know Life yet you say you are alive.
i can't say i believe you cux ryt now i don't knw what to believe again but if at the end you're wrong your hell fire will be specially made i sweargrin . but i like ur knowledge tho. atleast ure not in the dark of the path you choose unlike me.

3 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 19, 2017
georgeben205:
i can't say i believe you cux ryt now i don't knw what to believe again but if at the end you're wrong your hell fire will be specially made i sweargrin . but i like ur knowledge tho. atleast ure not in the dark of the path you choose unlike me.

Now I regret responding to you. There was no thank you. I think I am in the wrong forum. Slow brains everywhere.
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by georgeben205(m): 12:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
5DMindset:

Now I regret responding to you. There was no thank you. I think I am in the wrong forum. Slow brains everywhere.
hey am sorry didn't mean any offense but that doesn't mean you should throw insult at me, you don't know my personality so y call me slow brain

4 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Khaliyah(m): 12:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
5DMindset:

Mr man please relax yourself and be gentle, how to u think someone ll easily get clear understanding of what u said too, u over 20years to practice in just a matter of hours? It's not done that way, just try n enlighten him a bit more

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
georgeben205:
hey am sorry didn't mean any offense but that doesn't mean you should throw insult at me, you don't know my personality so y call me slow brain

Sorry

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 19, 2017
Damfostopper:
have been experiencing this one several times... I can't move any part of my body for like 5-10mins.... I can't even shout... my Eyes will just be moving around.... dunno Wat happens thou.....abeg....any explanations for that.... . but I don't believe in ghosts

Browse "sleep paralysis" on Google.

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by georgeben205(m): 12:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
5DMindset:

Sorry
we're cool thanks cool

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Damfostopper(m): 12:40pm On Jul 19, 2017
sexybbstar:

Browse "sleep paralysis" on Google.
seen.... thought I was doing soul travelling o.... how come you knew it's sleep paralysis... Yu a psychologist?

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by TSOM(m): 12:52pm On Jul 19, 2017
elmas:
Hello Mr. TS.OM and Mr. 5.Mindset instead of throwing banters at each other, why not help us know how to attract the good spirits or aliens that will be able to help us in times of trouble. How to use our sense organs to detect an intending doom that would harm us. I believe there is a mechanism the "whites" use to attract this spirits to obtain knowledge in science and technology or their various field of profession and that is why they are moving faster than we africans. This thread has been gaining views enormously and I believe folks viewing this thread would have one or two things to contribute,
Let's stop creating this atmosphere of self conscious boosterism and help we the unlearned people.

First off, I am no expert on mysticism and outer-worldly beings or phenomenon. What I know are just the results of researching fueled by my heightened curiosity about the paranormal.; you know, books, videos and interactions with those who practice it. That stated, I do not commune with spirits or other such ethereal beings not because I don't know the secrets to unlocking it but because I long ago drew a line I do not want to cross. And for sanity's sake. I am interested in other aspects like training one's mind to do incredible things.

Mind-reading or on a lesser level, predicting people's actions and intentions isn't exactly as complex as it is made to be. It takes practice though. You can train yourself to almost instinctively piece together a seeming puzzle. You can train your senses to immediately identify a solution with even knowing what to look for. They call it "gut feeling".

I like being blunt so I'd be direct.
Let's take my on-Nairaland persona for example.

Scenario: A seemingly unknown alternate moniker visits a thread to antagonize other folks, makes spurious claims and boosts about being unknown.

The mistake many folks make is attributing the unknown alternate to a known moniker. Most times the answer isn't that obvious. Scratch that - it is never really obvious.

-The first thing you do is blank out you mind. No-one is the suspect and no-one is innocent. Look for subtleties. No particular subtlety so just let your mind roam.

-Secondly, focus on the moniker and its meaning. A boy trying to pass of as a girl would use a very girly name like he's trying to quell doubts about his supposed femininity. A person who supposedly is a "Mr. Nice Guy" with his known moniker would likely chose an alternate with a very intimidating name. Something like "TheAssassin". One just looking to troll would likely choose a moniker that's funny. These are insights into the known temperament of the alternate's known moniker.

-Thirdly, such alternates always leave traces of their known personas; traces which are similar to those shown by their known monikers. Traces like like punctuation style, their vehement refusal of an ideology...

I could go and on but the point is, it isn't exactly mysticism if it is demystified like I have done.

People are always in aware of mysticism because those with the knowledge of it - peripheral even - continue to mystify it even when they pretend to explain it. The logic: One you're in away of something, you respect and almost worship it and by extension, you respect and worship those who have knowledge of it. This reason is why I attacked 5DMindset.

Let your curiosity fuel your inquisition but draw a line you should never cross.

Cc : Armadeo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 19, 2017
DarkRebel69:

Did you just say sleep paralysis is occasioned by the visitation of a demon? grin grin

Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah (x100); it happens in most cases when one has been deprived of sleep (hence the attendant hallucinations). It's also caused by sleep apnea, and stress. Genetics also has a big hand in it, too.

I'm sure that even if demons existed, they'd have better, more worthwhile things to do with their “eternal” time than disrupting the peaceful sleep of we poor, mortal earthlings, don't you think? grin

I'm certain also that many, if not all, of those White men came mainly out of touristic curiosity. I'm an Osunian myself.
I remember one night back in school, I asked to come pray with my friends but declined d offer. Immediately they left and I laid down on my bed I heard drumming and someone calling my name... I was immediately held by this vibrating force, I couldn't move, I was just shaking there. I was smart enough to call out Jesus many times I could with my mind. Immediately I was freed, I flew into d main room for prayers.. Lolzz. Weird ryt

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
Do you guys know that the bush babies stories you all heard was real? yes its true bcaus i have seen them with my own eyes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Victornezzar: 1:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
georgeben205:
everybody now wants to feel special. i do strongly believe in the supernatural but i know a lie when i see 1
Some people just wan spice up d story
Dey forget say God dey up dey look dem

3 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 19, 2017
I always wanted to b a free thinker, with an objective explanations to happenings but there are things that defy empirical reasoning...

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Hannysmilez(f): 1:20pm On Jul 19, 2017
AHCB:
Over thinking and over working? Hmmm. Plenty orgasm, well I'm not going to ask who gives you plenty orgasm. LOL.

Anyway, hope you're not stressed anymore?
LOL.
I'm not even gon tell you who.
I'm okay now. Well-rested and alla that. Thank you
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
whatsupbitches:
I've experienced the sleep paralysis and some stuff, then the sex in the dream stuff which I thought was "wet dream" like science will classify it until I prayed against it and warned the face never to disturb me again that I don't like it and I haven't experienced it again since then. I do experience de javu a lot and I can guess what will happen when its about to happen and it happens that way. It feels weird and stuff. I've also had dreams to cut it short where like three to four unknown faces ask me to join them, that anything I want I can have and I asked them who they were and they said that they're servants of the lord and I asked which lord? The almighty God? and their facial expression changed and I realized this is some fkedup crowd and I told them no I'm not interested. The first time I told them off, that I ain't interested in bullshiiii.

Another thing is there are some people that I'll see and my spirit will just reject the person and I won't talk or shake hands with the person like he or she is a bad person and I won't have anything to do with the individual. I know there are things that are unexplainable and mind boggling, also human beings are not the only ones residing here. are these things not weird? what do you think?

cheapgoals, luminouz, Dlordsamurai,
Interesting! You should have tried summoning an angel... Demons are bad news na
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 19, 2017
BoluGabriel:
This one happened while conducting anthropological research in a village in Ogun state.... There was this shrine where we went, and we were supposed to take pictures. we had already taken a few shots before the herbalist told us not to use our cameras or phone camera i.e we must not take any picture there cos it is a sacred place.
Lo and behold, when we got back to school all the pictures we took at the shrine went blank... all the pictures were black....
Since that day, I start to fear jazz!!!!!
For real? Cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (89) (Reply)

Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) / Issues About Sex In Dream, Spirit Wife, Spirit Husband, Spirit Children / Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.