Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,098 members, 7,852,721 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:46 AM

MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. - Religion (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. (172642 Views)

Atheists Do Not Believe In A God Or Gods, What About Ghosts And Spirits? / I May Now Believe In The Supernatural / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by InfinixMine: 8:45am On Jul 20, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
hmmmm in the realm of the spirit i am hearing a name that has to do with document, you have any problem with your documents?

NYSC exemption certificate waiting to for it to come out
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 20, 2017
InfinixMine:

NYSC exemption certificate waiting to for it to come out
ok as i have quoted you, the certificate will be release and you will find an unexpected favour.
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by InfinixMine: 8:55am On Jul 20, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
ok as i have quoted you, the certificate will be release and you will find an unexpected favour.

Thank you so much.. More Grace sir.. Pls what should be done prior that moment..
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by iamharkinwaley: 9:00am On Jul 20, 2017
5DMindset:

Time is a property of the universes, so is dimension and density the energy levels. Dimensions and Densities are the frame work of the universe, so, dimension is not something that takes place. But if your question is about Earth transitioning from 3D to 4D, it is on going. And human Souls are being upgraded even as I type this.

For those who are yet to get the upgrade, you will certainly have to attune yourself to spiritual life or you die off. Those who are receiving the upgrades will see synchronicity in number sequences, for example, they will see 11:11 1212 333 4444 44 555 5555 etc etc. It starts will 11:11 or 1111 which indicates that the portal of the universe has opened for you, then you start seeing repeating numbers.

This has nothing to do with religion. Religions call this Amageddon or Rapture etc, but it will not be catastrophic, it was supposed to be, but we transitioned peacefully in 2012, so we are the first batch of Earth human to successful pass through that cycle. The previous generations that perished on Earth were the Atlantians, the Lemurians etc.

So, do some meditations, maintain positive thoughts only, love unconditionally, avoid emotional tanrtums, make love with your loved one and practice breathing exercise during love making to raise your vibrations. Sex is not against any natural law, do not listen to mumbo jumbos of religions but practice sincerity ask God, or Universe, or Jesus or Allah, who ever you respect and worship (worshipping is unnecessary though) to help you with the upgrade processes.

Kids coming into this world now are mostly Upgraded Souls, they are smarter than humans now except those of us that have upgraded already, so for those who do not pay attention, there will die off because Earth can no longer sustain old soul, they have to die and be born in a 3D world once Earth has fully transition to 4D in the next several decades.

The world is getting to that point of becoming more stable after these transition. The incessant rains, earthquakes and wars are naturally timed events that will purge Earth of undeserving beings. But upgrade your soul so you can receive intuition and guidance to avoid skirmishes and diseases that will help purge this world of ignorant souls who have refused to pay attention.

I wish you the best on the journey through life.

Thanks for this awesome explanation Sir,now I got a clearer view and understanding but am afraid I can't do this alone, I still need you to guide me Sir,pls do me this favor... 08184090852 my whatsapp no Sir...... Thanks sir..
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 20, 2017
InfinixMine:

Thank you so much.. More Grace sir.. Pls what should be done prior that moment..
have faith for your time has come.
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 20, 2017
iamharkinwaley:

Thanks for this awesome explanation Sir,now I got a clearer view and understanding but am afraid I can't do this alone, I still need you to guide me Sir,pls do me this favor... 08184090852 my whatsapp no Sir...... Thanks sir..

My mission is to make you fearless and face the universe boldly. I am not a pastor who will tell you to come to church and pray in the alter. I will teach you truth and facts and make you fearless so you can look at ETs or demons as you call it in the face and say 'Bleep you' and it will be bleeped at your command.

I am sorry that what I am sharing is not mainstream because it is not the timid science that earth teaches. Our science on earth is too infantile. So when you see that number appearing. Check on google and get the answer. Starting today, select a particular time in the day or night that is most quiet in your neighborhood and sit down with your eyes closed and listen in to your thoughts. Do not judge the thoughts and do not control it. But bring the thoughts into yourself till you internalize all thoughts. Messages from the universe will start coming through when you are tuned into frequencies. All great answers come from the universe and not outside sources. You have the radio buttons and the antennae already and the universe is calling you.
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by InfinixMine: 9:14am On Jul 20, 2017
Dlordsamurai:

Thank you so much sir

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by iamharkinwaley: 9:14am On Jul 20, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Anything about me Sir? smiley

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 20, 2017
megareal:
I wish I had see bthis thread earlier than this, there is a lot I would have contributed because I've seen things. Oh I've seen a lot. And truly, the spirit world is no stranger to me and I learned since early childhood not to be afraid. People see me as very strong and emotionally controlled, psychic even, the origin is from my childhood ventures into the spirit world.

For those who don't believe the stories here, you are on a long thing because the world as we see it is not really as it seems. Beings are with us all the time and it takes a higher spiritual elevation to see them, interact with them, fight them or deal with them as the case may be.
Please share them, we would love to hear the experiences
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by fumiswtpusy(f): 9:56am On Jul 20, 2017
So they witches and wizard in nairaland.
I just come here to catch fun and laugh but I think I will be careful from now on.

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by iamharkinwaley: 10:01am On Jul 20, 2017
5DMindset:

My mission is to make you fearless and face the universe boldly. I am not a pastor who will tell you to come to church and pray in the alter. I will teach you truth and facts and make you fearless so you can look at ETs or demons as you call it in the face and say 'Bleep you' and it will be bleeped at your command.

I am sorry that what I am sharing is not mainstream because it is not the timid science that earth teaches. Our science on earth is too infantile. So when you see that number appearing. Check on google and get the answer. Starting today, select a particular time in the day or night that is most quiet in your neighborhood and sit down with your eyes closed and listen in to your thoughts. Do not judge the thoughts and do not control it. But bring the thoughts into yourself till you internalize all thoughts. Messages from the universe will start coming through when you are tuned into frequencies. All great answers come from the universe and not outside sources. You have the radio buttons and the antennae already and the universe is calling you.
Okay very well Sir
Definitely am starting today.
My question is,is it a day or continuous stuff before the numbers or sequence start to appear?
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by DarkRebel69: 10:25am On Jul 20, 2017
Hallunication is real, a rock solid scientific fact. Case in point: people with schizophrenia and Parkinson's disease all suffer acute hallucinations. I didn't want to waste time by bandying about something that's already a given.

You misinterpret the quote. When Robertson said that, "The eye cannot see what the mind is not ready to apprehend", what he meant was that for understanding to even be remotely possible, a person must have an appreciable level of interest invested in that which he wishes to learn. A person can flip through a physics textbook for 365 days and he still wouldn't get to grips with even a pinprick of what's in the pages if he was not paying attention while reading it or if he did not have sufficient interest for the subject. In such a case, even though the eye was open and excursed the pages of the book, the mind remained completely blind and unreceptive to the incoming stimuli, thereby rendering the process of learning unproductive and a waste of time.

What I did instead, which I suspect eluded you, was tie in Robertson's quote to my belief that one who seeks to have better understanding of the workings of the world, and even begin to predict people, actions, and consequences (Game theory), must begin to practice a deliberate form of mindfulness, and must become a detail Nazi in observing the things around him, rather than going through the motions of the day with an unattentive disposition. When the mind is open, the eyes begin to see, not the other way around.

jomoh:

Sorry but your post seems to contradict itself.

First you said you wanted to slay my belief that hallucination do not exist but I don't seem to see any where that your post suggest anything to prove that hallucination exist. In fact, what you ended up doing was to support my claim.

Your post even went further to claim that man can infact control his subconscious to stay awake and become fully aware of what his subconscious mind sees and knows.

I still maintain that what you see, you see. you cannot unsee it. The only problem is that did you see it long enough for your conscious mind to be able to comprehend it.

Perhaps this statement in your comment is where you're getting things mixed.

Robertson Davies tightly encapsulates my point when he said, "The eye cannot see what the mind is not ready to apprehend."

Yes the statement is true but if your eyes see it and your consious mind apprehend it, did your eyes see it long enough for your brain to comprehend?

You see after your conscious eyes must have seen something, your conscious mind automatically apprehend(capture) it but what ever your mind apprehends, it still need your brain to comprehend it, interprete it, compare it to what you have seen before that is registered in your brain.

In this case, what your eyes see is not what it should see on a normal day. It is what is meant for your subconscious eyes and mind. So if your subconscious mind comes alive, your subconscious eyes also comes alive and if your conscious self(mind and eyes) happens to be awake at that time, it means you have both your subconscious self and conscious self awake at the same time.

Those who can have the two of them awake at the same time for a long time are the ones who say They are sure of to what they've seen or they are seeing.

Those who only have the two of them awake very briefly are the ones who say They aren't sure of what they saw.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by InfinixMine: 10:28am On Jul 20, 2017
cheapgoals:

> Meditation is very vital.. Start ur day with that > cleanse ur soul with music , music raise ur vibration and heals > see everything from the positive side > peace , peace and peaceful life.. Visualize > free ur mind ..a clear mind is always open to positivity >Love > Do away with resentment > And lastly trust ur gut response

pls tell me What kind of music?
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by DarkRebel69: 10:39am On Jul 20, 2017
xcolanto:

There is actually no need to rubbish my religion and belief in order to make your point. You may want to go back to my original post where I referenced you, I did ask what your own interpretation of the numbers were while I stated mine. All I was trying to do was get a different perspective to the regular occurrence of such numbers and not to have you tell me your history of being a preacher and question my knowledge of Christ in comparison to yours. At the long run you ended up saying nothing because you failed to address the reason for which I quoted you and went on about some squabbles that least interest me. Now I understand why you are being engaged on this thread with the other poster as your ego is too big to be humble when need be.
Having said that, you can shove your questionable source of knowledge down your throat while I stick to mine. Have a blessed day that's if you ever feel blessed.

grin

That simpleton has all the trappings of a con man – an empty con man with high pretensions to knowledge.

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by omejeo: 10:42am On Jul 20, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
BOSS PLS WHAT DID YOU SEE IN MY PROFILE THANKS

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by xcolanto(m): 10:53am On Jul 20, 2017
DarkRebel69:

grin

That simpleton has all the trappings of a con man – an empty con man with high pretensions to knowledge.

That guy is high on cheap substance I tell you! To even think I had an iota of respect for him to say morning and thanks reeks my stomach to the fullest. Indeed not all persons that come off as "brainy" should be taken seriously. I watched you guys exchange words and I could see that he is full of himself whilst empty in reality. Choose to ignore him because I wouldn't want to roll in the mud with a pig in his domain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by lanxebony(m): 11:38am On Jul 20, 2017
Dlordsamurai:

Pls do check my profile and tell me what you see
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by sexyslim001(f): 11:41am On Jul 20, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
sexybbstar:

Do you know when these things happen, you won't be able to move any part of your body for minutes and you will feel life slipping out of your body until they disappear. The experience is a near-death type.
. I hav experience dis to u wouldn't b able to move but will b awake, den I will b shouting Jesus in ma mind wouldn't able to talk until d spirit disappear, I only feel dem being around.
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 20, 2017
sexyslim001:
[color=#006600][/color]. I hav experience dis to u wouldn't b able to move but will b awake, den I will b shouting Jesus in ma mind wouldn't able to talk until d spirit disappear, I only feel dem being around.

I feel the same too even last night.
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 20, 2017
You don't mean it shocked

Loool grin
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 20, 2017
toastedbread:

very weird.
I guess the speed you zoomed off with (yto the prayer room) was 4 times the one you used in entering your room.
scooby doooooooo cheesy
Lightening speed
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 20, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
You are now Nairaland seer huh? More power to you. Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 20, 2017
sexybbstar:

Do you know when these things happen, you won't be able to move any part of your body for minutes and you will feel life slipping out of your body until they disappear. The experience is a near-death type.

Sleep paralysis??
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 20, 2017
Nma27:
hehehe should i tell you what i see abt you?

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
Shiitposter:

Its like this because the earth is circular and not flat and also the earth rotates about it's axis allowing for day and night. Both day and night is for the living.

Lool grin
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 20, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Pls do
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 20, 2017
Nma27:

I see fake people around you... Some pretend to be what they are not with empty promises...

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 20, 2017
Jkfc:

I see fake people around you... Some pretend to be what they are not with empty promises...
Fire fall on them

3 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 20, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Still waiting o

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
Nma27:
Fire fall on them
There's also a man, who would do anything to sleep with you. Even lieing in God's name.

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Victornezzar: 1:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
durentchigozie:
dude. Sharrap already. Haba. Enough of dem lies
Demon spotted grin

6 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by AHCB: 1:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
Nma27:
Fire fall on them
I'll quench it with water.

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (89) (Reply)

Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) / Issues About Sex In Dream, Spirit Wife, Spirit Husband, Spirit Children / Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.